PDA

View Full Version : Wunited Kingdom?

verbal vipa
04-18-2006, 06:41 AM
Uk Hip Hop Is Dope And Has Been Slept On For Years.

Does Anyone Agree?

I Believe There Should Be A Crew Thats Part Of The Wu Fam And Totally UK.

These Are The Artist Who Are Dope:

Mc's: K-Lash-Nek-Off, Skinnyman, Jehst, Rodney P, Roots Manuva, Lowkey, Chester P, Mystro

And A Few Sick Producers Are: Harry Love (check Out Staircase To Stage ft. Jehst And J Zone), Lewis Parker Who Ghostface Worked With On Fishscales(check Out Shakey Dog) And Last But Not Least Joe Buhdha (check B 4 U Die With K-Lash-Nek-Off).

There Are Many More Artist This Is Just A Few So Keep Looking:dududu:

Peace. Tell Me Wot You Think.

PuNcH_iN_PuNcH_OuT
04-18-2006, 06:53 AM
I would rather not talk about uk hip hop

it brings out all the wankers saying how much they hate it

verbal vipa
04-18-2006, 06:58 AM
True. But Then That Is How The Scene Gets Slept On. Even If There Are Haters There May Still Be Believers

damaja
04-18-2006, 08:24 AM
Most of the stuff you mentioned is pretty good, I like a lot of that. But there is some really, really shitty stuff getting called hip-hop, which is not, and I hate it and the people who listen to that shit.

verbal vipa
04-18-2006, 08:33 AM
What's The Stuff U Find Shit?
I Have To say That SAS (Part Of Diplomats) Are Shit And Thats The Only People Who Have Been Reckognised, I Don't get It.

oldie
04-18-2006, 09:49 AM
how could you forget Phi-Life Cypher & Task Force?!?!?!?!

eelrehsu
04-18-2006, 10:04 AM
Life?

p.e.a.c.e

TUCO
04-18-2006, 10:05 AM
SLick Rick....yall heard of him

EAGLE EYE
04-18-2006, 10:36 AM
sorry but i cant stand British accents to start with, and to hear someone rapping with a British accent, well I would rather jam a sharpened pencil repeatedly into my ear drum than listen to it. But thats just my opinion, I welcome yours.

TUCO
04-18-2006, 10:38 AM
anyone know if Dizzee Rascal is any good?

the funky drunk
04-18-2006, 10:39 AM
thats yo opinion

but im the type of person to care not about accent , they dont mean shit , its the message you portray and the point u try to get across , thats why im happy bumpin Hiphop from all different kinds of places, accents dont bother me at all

PuNcH_iN_PuNcH_OuT
04-18-2006, 10:49 AM
I would rather jam a sharpened pencil repeatedly into my ear drum than listen to it.

shut up and do it already

Deity Allah
04-18-2006, 10:58 AM
As we speak, I'm listening to some Uk Hip-Hop radio station out of Brighton. They have some producer named Ghost being interviewed. I guess his album just dropped. His stuff is pretty dope. The only reason i'm even listening to this is because I left my I-Pod in the car by mistake so I had to find a Underground Hip-Hop site to stream. But this is actually my first time even really listening to it and from all of what I heard, some of the stuff is pretty ill. I'll make it a habit to listen to this station at least 2 time a week while i'm at work.

damaja
04-18-2006, 10:59 AM
sorry but i cant stand British accents to start with, and to hear someone rapping with a British accent, well I would rather jam a sharpened pencil repeatedly into my ear drum than listen to it. But thats just my opinion, I welcome yours.
I kinda agree. Some rappers like Roots Manuva have good accents, but then mutherfucking Dizzee Rascal and all that grime crap make me want to kill myself. No, kill THEM!

I actually know far more rap from the rest of Europe than I do from the UK. I have GBs of shit from Norway, but fuck all from the UK. Shows what I think about the UK really.

HANZO
04-18-2006, 12:14 PM
never got into uk rap, its jus been shit compared to the stuff from the states, and even mainland europe. ppl like dizzee rascal and lethal b make good club tunes, but on a hip hop level they dont cut it.
if you hate people with british accents rapping check out the streetz. omg so chavy, i cant believe ppl listen to it.

Ink Is My Drink
04-18-2006, 02:21 PM
i love roots manouva and skits

oldie
04-18-2006, 05:20 PM
Life?

p.e.a.c.e

you never heard of Phi-Life Cypher??? go check em out NOW!!!!!

oldie
04-18-2006, 05:21 PM
SLick Rick....yall heard of him

you know sumat, thats a good point, born in London wasnt he??

Jus Allah
04-18-2006, 05:40 PM
you never heard of Phi-Life Cypher??? go check em out NOW!!!!!

Think he meant it the same way u did, I assume he wondered why they didn't mention Life, I like Life alone better than with Si Phili...

morgan
04-20-2006, 07:26 AM
you know sumat, thats a good point, born in London wasnt he??

i think he was being sarcy mate.

There is some real talent about, UK or otherwise, to me it does not matter where you are from, ITS JUST MUSIC!!

As for British artists I like Yungun, Dizzee, Roots Manuva, Task-Force, Braintax, Lewis Parker among others

urban_angel
04-21-2006, 07:39 AM
That would be a maad good idea Verbal, totally feelin ya, I saw Jehst recently, and I've seen Klah and kyza do their thing, you gotta support your own, feel me, and there is some mad raw talent in the UK hip hop scene! :)

ShaolinDarts
04-21-2006, 08:30 AM
PJ & Duncan 4 sure

urban_angel
04-21-2006, 08:31 AM
lmao ^^^ ooooh dear..............

ShaolinDarts
04-21-2006, 09:19 AM
I wish I hadn't mentioned them now as the song is stuck in my head.............and I can't remember what comes after lets get ready to rumble so brain is making stuff up.

WotsGoinDown
04-21-2006, 09:27 AM
dizee rascal is shit , ye i agree ther shud b a UK wu-tang fam , you can hav people like lethal bizzle and sway in it and kano.

oldie
04-21-2006, 10:23 AM
i think he was being sarcy mate.

There is some real talent about, UK or otherwise, to me it does not matter where you are from, ITS JUST MUSIC!!

As for British artists I like Yungun, Dizzee, Roots Manuva, Task-Force, Braintax, Lewis Parker among others

Braintax is shit IMO. i got his Biro Funk album and its wack as fuck, ive sold it on ebay.

morgan
04-21-2006, 02:54 PM
fuck off man he's talented, he just sounds a bit ginger

morgan
04-21-2006, 02:55 PM
dizee rascal is shit , ye i agree ther shud b a UK wu-tang fam , you can hav people like lethal bizzle and sway in it and kano.

yes lethal bizzle is better then dizzee!!?!!??!

Go have a word with yourself

damaja
04-21-2006, 03:26 PM
Dizzee is a twat.

eelrehsu
04-21-2006, 05:36 PM
Think he meant it the same way u did, I assume he wondered why they didn't mention Life, I like Life alone better than with Si Phili...

correct

PuNcH_iN_PuNcH_OuT
04-21-2006, 06:28 PM
you cats need to cop TY on big dada

he is good for your health

Shyheim69
04-21-2006, 11:39 PM
where yall guys been there already is a wu fam member from the UK his name is Fredi Kruga and he came out with a cd single called feel our flow.

i bough it back in 2000. its good too. i havent heard anythign from him in a while though.

heres the link to check it on amazon.uk

http://www.amazon.co.uk/exec/obidos/ASIN/B00004W3Y0/qid=1145680147/sr=1-7/ref=sr_1_11_7/026-9908317-7508437

heres another link too

http://www.skateshop.andegrand.pl/details/6205

i thought yall were wu fans?? how u not know about him?

morgan
04-22-2006, 08:50 AM
you cats need to cop TY on big dada

he is good for your health

"people letting off shots like a frisbee!" Indeed he is good for your health, in fact, he can make up 2 of your 5 a day healthy eating program. Awkward and Upwards are 2 very good albums.

PANDA PISS
04-22-2006, 12:20 PM
if you are a uk rapper
who totally sucks at rappin
record a video on your cameraphone and send it to channel u
they WILL play it!
hahahahhahahahahahaha

J-Man
04-22-2006, 12:31 PM
all i gotta say on the matter is dat it wud b kl to have a uk chain in the wu fam but fukin klashnekoff i cant stand him but the rest are iight

verbal vipa
04-25-2006, 05:55 AM
Klash is fukin sik man. I'm Suprised You Sed That. In My Opinion Klash Has The Most Wu Vibe About Him. As For Someone Sayin kano Or Lethal B Should Be A Part Of This...Nah.
Grime In The UK= The Ignorant Type Of Hip Hop That's Bringin The Scene to A Creative Low. Although Sayin This I Do Have To Say I Sorta Feel Dizzee.

Peace.

morgan
04-25-2006, 06:36 AM
Klash is fukin sik man. I'm Suprised You Sed That. In My Opinion Klash Has The Most Wu Vibe About Him. As For Someone Sayin kano Or Lethal B Should Be A Part Of This...Nah.
Grime In The UK= The Ignorant Type Of Hip Hop That's Bringin The Scene to A Creative Low. Although Sayin This I Do Have To Say I Sorta Feel Dizzee.

Peace.

It is hard to deny that Dizzee is proper talented, anyone who has listened to his albums properly can tell you that. I disagree with you on the kano thing though, I think he's orite from what ive heard. Not as bad as them Podgy twats or Lethal B sheeettt

verbal vipa
04-25-2006, 08:22 AM
i got both dizzee's albums an i do think he's alirght, i aint sayin he's the best just alright and i reckon for someone coming from such an ignorant scene he's not so ignorant.
I spoze kano is alright but his first album was propper wak man. mixtape was ok tho And i Agree about podgy figures and lethal b... Waka than wak.

But all in all i'm not really into grime. It's All about the real hip hoppers for me.
Skinnyman, Klash Ect.

verbal vipa
04-28-2006, 07:52 AM
Ok So I Someone On This Thread Was Talking About Dreddy Kruger Being From The Uk. So I Went On Wikipedia And Found This:

Dreddy Kruger
Affiliated at one time with both United Kingdom and Royal Fam but now virtually retired from rapping, concentrating his attention on being the A&R for most Wu-Tang members. Heavily involved with the Wu-Tang's business and promotion, while running his own label Think Differently Music. Think Differently released the compilation Wu-Tang Meets The Indie Culture on October 18, 2005, which featured Wu-Tang members and affiliates collaborating with well-known independent/underground hip hop artists. Birth name James Dockery.

United Kingdom/Population Click
In its initial formation a clique of the most closely affiliated Wu-Tang affiliates, in its second formation a clique of mostly Wu-Tang affiliated artists led and brought together by Popa Wu. The original United Kingdom, who also go by the name Population Click, consists of Ancient Coins, Black Rose Kartel, Brooklyn Zu, Makeba Mooncycle, Royal Fam, Sunz Of Man and The Beggaz. The second formation of United Kingdom (who are not also known as Population Click) is unclear in terms of membership but consists of, at the most: Ace Council, Allah Real, Brooklyn Zu, Cuffie Crime Family/Division, Don Chulo, Duck Low, Dungeon Masta, I Born, Kendra, Laquan, Lady Raw, Laza-Life, The Manchuz, Nikki, Popa Wu, Pee Frois, Pyzone, Royal Fam, Suga Bang Bang, Sunz Of Man, Ty-Jigs, and Zu Ninjaz. Not all of these artists are Wu-Tang affiliates. However, the liner notes of Popa Wu's album Visions Of The 10th Chamber listed the new United Kingdom as merely I Born, Laza-Life and Dungeon Masta.

But Im Not Sure If He's Actually From The Uk Or Part Of A Crew Called "United Kingdom".

Can Any One Shed Some Light.

P.s If Unighted Kingdom Was The Name Of The Crew I Still Think Wunited Kingdom Would Be Better.

Krimewave
04-28-2006, 08:26 AM
United Kingdom is just the name of the crew.
it had Timbo King and Dreddy Kruger in, amongst others.
no one in the crew is from the UK.