PDA

View Full Version : why nobody really wants to 'start a revolution'

LHX
04-18-2006, 09:34 AM
as a continuation to the 'what THEY really want from YOU thread'
http://www.wutang-corp.com/forum/showthread.php?t=15383

the conclusion that i proposed was that the only thing that 'the powers that be'™ want from you is to be productive

what this means
is that IF you are productive in this society
you are contributing to its downfall and the collapse of civilization

get your old warcloud mixtape out
and refer to that track 'midnight in the garden of good'
pay special attention to that line -
'and every dollar that you spend enables it to continue'

what this suggests
is that in order to truly revolt against this current government and society
it would require you to become UNPRODUCTIVE

but you do not want to do this
because
'the powers that be'™ are smart
they make you scared to not be productive
and
they have good rewards for people who are productive
and good tools to keep people productive
here is a partial list -
food
sex
drugs
tv
video games
bars
'vacations'
candy

to revolt against this
you have to give up all the rewards and encouragements by 'the powers that be'™
and find your love and trust elsewhere ---------> self savior

when you decide to revolt and become unproductive
your experience in the universe will become painful
terrifying
miserable
desolate
but only for the short term

unfortunately
this is what prevents people from taking that step

at first
it is not enjoyable to be filthy and disgusting and hated by people who are still part of the machine

once you are no longer afraid of the punishments that 'the powers that be'™ can dish out
and
you are no longer tempted by the rewards

things become easier

you will eventually realize that no matter how far down you go
there will always be people and things to talk to

allies
friends
brothers
family
whatever you want to call it

when they steal
they only take what they need to keep going
and nobody even realizes it

knewcheeze
04-18-2006, 11:30 AM
PEACE
i don't wanna start a violent revolution because the USA will not hestitate to drop a cloud of radiation on my ass and fuck me up good.......

LHX
04-18-2006, 11:50 AM
i don't think it's as much the giving up stuff anybody that prevents people from having a revolution as much as it is not knowing what would happen afterword. whats the point of going through the hardships of a revolution and then having somebody take power that gonna do the same thing the government you had in charge before was doing

there is no government here

take what you need when you need it

no harm
no foul

if you replace a government with a government
it was not a revolution

LHX
04-18-2006, 11:51 AM
PEACE
i don't wanna start a violent revolution because the USA will not hestitate to drop a cloud of radiation on my ass and fuck me up good.......

it would fuck themselves up too

besides

who said anything about violence?

violence might happen
but
there is no need for a violent revolution

'stop being productive'

Aqueous Moon
04-18-2006, 11:56 AM
I think there are degrees to revolution.

It's more like a process than an all of a sudden 'Big Bang'

Like you were saying, LHX
That's what self/saviour is - creating a personal, internal revolution will reflect in society and to the system in many ways.

and...the more of us who save self, the faster and stronger the changes in the power structure will come.

Like a wheel...moving along and the momentum of it's own rotations power its force along it's path.

BrokenWrists
04-18-2006, 12:00 PM
I just want to add that, this reminds me of something that was said in the movie "Jesus of Nazareth" that was on The History Channel on Easter:(not an exact quote) A young man asked Jesus, how do i spend eternity w/ u in heaven, Jesus replied, give up all ur possessions, all ur money clothing, food, everything, to the poor and come w/ me.

galt john galt
04-18-2006, 02:27 PM
the result of a power vacum, even if majority and consensus rules after the revolution. about being productive that depends on what you consume in relation to what you put out. you can only be productive if you are building the machine and greasing it up. those who only consume what they need in direct proportion to expenditures within the machine, do not feed it.

you have to fully conscious to be considered part of the machine. you can produce either mentally or physically for the machine. this machine feeds off the intelligence of its victims. so to be unproductive would be to not hand your mind over or share its contents which further the machines cause.

why no one wants to start, the little variables called people with their infinite wants and needs. people are getting palms greased from the dregs of hogwash from the pork barrels that line their pockets so they believe that they are in the pig sty in the sky, while those they sell out and down have to contend with the politics of such muckracking that disillusionment and apathy become prominent.

has any one ever planned one to the end then a little past for the after math? you can say fighting this or that but without any direct affects people will not join. they want restaurants where they do no work but get to eat dessert.

Visionz
04-18-2006, 08:13 PM
take what you need when you need it

If no one was being productive what would there be to take?

I understand the point that you're coming from but you can control where you spend your money and in turn, what you support.

TeknicelStylez
04-18-2006, 09:10 PM
I haven't been productive for like 2 years now lol

MaShPG
04-18-2006, 09:54 PM
(7) Malcolm X, speech (9th November, 1963)

Look at the American Revolution in 1776. That revolution was for what? For land. Why did they want land? Independence. How was it carried out? Bloodshed. Number one, it was based on land, the basis of independence. And the only way they could get it was bloodshed. The French Revolution - what was it based on? The landless against the landlord. What was it for? Land. How did they get it? Bloodshed. Was no love lost, was no compromise, was no negotiation. I'm telling you - you don't know what a revolution is. Because when you find out what it is, you'll get back in the alley, you'll get out of the way. The Russian Revolution - what was it based on? Land; the landless against the landlord. How did they bring it about? Bloodshed. You haven't got a revolution that doesn't involve bloodshed. And you're afraid to bleed. I said, you're afraid to bleed.
As long as the white man sent you to Korea, you bled. He sent you to Germany, you bled. He sent you to the South Pacific to fight the Japanese, you bled. You bleed for white people, but when it comes to seeing your own churches being bombed and little black girls murdered, you haven't got any blood. You bleed when the white man says bleed; you bite when the white man says bite; and you bark when the white man says bark. I hate to say this about us, but it's true. How are you going to be nonviolent in Mississippi, as violent as you were in Korea? How can you justify being nonviolent in Mississippi and Alabama, when your churches are being bombed, and your little girls are being murdered, and at the same time you are going to get violent with Hitler, and Tojo, and somebody else you don't even know?
If violence is wrong in America, violence is wrong abroad. If it is wrong to be violent defending black 'women and black children and black babies and black men, then it is wrong for America to draft us and make us violent abroad in defense of her. And if it is right for America to draft us, and teach us how to be violent in defense of her, then it is right for you and me to do whatever is necessary to defend our own people right here in this country.
So I cite these various revolutions, brothers and sisters, to show you that you don't have a peaceful revolution. You don't have a turn-the-other-cheek revolution. There's no such thing as a nonviolent revolution. The only kind of revolution that is nonviolent is the Negro revolution. The only revolution in which the goal is loving your enemy is the Negro revolution. It's the only revolution in which the goal is a desegregated lunch counter, a desegregated theater, a desegregated park, and a desegregated public toilet; you can sit down next to white folks - on the toilet. That's no revolution. Revolution is based on land. Land is the basis of all independence. Land is the basis of freedom, justice, and equality.

ya'll :nerdy: really ready for a revolution? :?

LHX
04-18-2006, 11:33 PM
If no one was being productive what would there be to take?

I understand the point that you're coming from but you can control where you spend your money and in turn, what you support.

grains and vegetables are given to us by the planet

LHX
04-18-2006, 11:35 PM
you honestely believe people would be able to take what they need and leave it at that? or will people start a free for all on who controls what?

they would/will eventually be forced to
or they will go insane trying to protect it

having to lug shit around and protect things slows a person down

THE W
04-19-2006, 12:06 AM
you honestely believe people would be able to take what they need and leave it at that?

this would be a huge problem cuz people have absolutely no idea of the essential for living(NOT surviving...living).

so many artificial needs have been installed in people by media that people are killing each other and themselves over all types of worthless shit.

THE W
04-19-2006, 12:15 AM
there will NEVER be a revolution because a revolution would require long and hard sacrifices that mankind is not willing to make.

just do the best you can in the current world system.

MaShPG
04-19-2006, 12:19 AM
there will NEVER be a revolution because a revolution would require long and hard sacrifices that mankind is not willing to make.

just do the best you can in the current world system.

well...not in the near future. I'm glad you said this and I hope somebody else saw it, cause nobody saw my reply.

galt john galt
04-19-2006, 12:30 AM
too much conformity to look/be/feel/ and want to be accepted. anything outside deemed the trouble maker. people have been co-opted into a conformity where they end up becoming individualist, and revolutions take a group effort. people are wanting to establish something before they want change. yet what they establish will not be relevant when the change comes. revolutions take arms and funds. arms are turned the wrong way and funds spent wrong way. people have opted for a track that gives illusion of living but in the long run they get the disillusionment that they were only surviving. the attitude of a boat that picks up drowning victims yet they continue to keep flushing the toilet so water and people rise but boat moves along and people still stranded.

TeknicelStylez
04-19-2006, 12:49 AM
too much conformity to look/be/feel/ and want to be accepted. anything outside deemed the trouble maker. people have been co-opted into a conformity where they end up becoming individualist, and revolutions take a group effort. people are wanting to establish something before they want change. yet what they establish will not be relevant when the change comes. revolutions take arms and funds. arms are turned the wrong way and funds spent wrong way. people have opted for a track that gives illusion of living but in the long run they get the disillusionment that they were only surviving. the attitude of a boat that picks up drowning victims yet they continue to keep flushing the toilet so water and people rise but boat moves along and people still stranded.

You know, I think you would really be saying something worth-while, if you used sentence/paragraph structure. I know you're typing quick, on that straight from the brain to the finger tips type of writing, but after you're done writing if you could go back and edit it by creating proper paragraphs and sentence structure, it would be alot easier to extract the information from your text. Not picking at you, just a suggestion...

Visionz
04-19-2006, 01:13 AM
Who is really the enemy is it our entire goverment? Do you think the bills of rights is bullshit? No one seems to think that there can be a revolution within the American system. You want to completely overthrow the goverment? Like the post by Mash, get ready for war. There are people who believe in their message, Americans, who would kill us all. Better get your guns ready and be willing to die, because that is what an all-out revolution that seems to be talked about ,would take.

I myself, believe in the essential base of the American way of life.Which is to say that a person , if they work hard enough and are dedicated enough, they can do whatever it is they want. Now the problem is that there are people who did want they wanted and then earned a great deal of money, and have passed it down the family line until you have massive coorperations who, because of corruption, face no accountability and now shit and devour everyone else in the process and have encouraged our fucked-up political representatives to do the same thing. This treatment of humans as cogs in the machine is the reason we are in our current state today.

It does not take a bloody, violent revolution to end goverment corruption, to provide universal healthcare, to legalize marijuana, to have a living wage, to have hydrogen fuel cells and other eco-friendly energy sources, to demand corperate accountability and to have quality education everywhere. It does take unity and proactive citizens. If we do not completely controll our goverment one day our goverment will completely control us. But no change will come without a unified voice.

TeknicelStylez
04-19-2006, 01:39 AM
Who is really the enemy is it our entire goverment? Do you think the bills of rights is bullshit? No one seems to think that there can be a revolution within the American system. You want to completely overthrow the goverment? Like the post by Mash, get ready for war. There are people who believe in their message, Americans, who would kill us all. Better get your guns ready and be willing to die, because that is what an all-out revolution that seems to be talked about ,would take.

I myself, believe in the essential base of the American way of life.Which is to say that a person , if they work hard enough and are dedicated enough, they can do whatever it is they want. Now the problem is that there are people who did want they wanted and then earned a great deal of money, and have passed it down the family line until you have massive coorperations who, because of corruption, face no accountability and now shit and devour everyone else in the process and have encouraged our fucked-up political representatives to do the same thing. This treatment of humans as cogs in the machine is the reason we are in our current state today.

It does not take a bloody, violent revolution to end goverment corruption, to provide universal healthcare, to legalize marijuana, to have a living wage, to have hydrogen fuel cells and other eco-friendly energy sources, to demand corperate accountability and to have quality education everywhere. It does take unity and proactive citizens. If we do not completely controll our goverment one day our goverment will completely control us. But no change will come without a unified voice.

Co-Sign

Besides wtf, could a couple hundred troops do against the U.S. gonverment. What is the best possible fire arm you could purchase your neighborhood? Maybe you could get a sub machine gun, at best you get an assualt rifle, most people have pistols. Than what? Couple houndred thousand troops come through with much bigger guns, tanks, hum-vees, and helicopters and slaughter you in 2.3 seconds. End of revolution... the sad part is nobody will even give a fuck that you got killed, because they will brain wash them with propaganda into thinking you were some kind of terrorist.

Visionz
04-19-2006, 01:53 AM
Exactly, we'd get penned up on the nightly news as crazed lunatics and that would be the end of it. We do however, have the power to control what you do, who you talk do, what you say, where you spend money. We have some amounts of control. Lack of organization is the reason that our power is never kinectic, rather always potential. We're like Jordan never picking up a basketball.

TeknicelStylez
04-19-2006, 02:17 AM
We're like Jordan never picking up a basketball.

Nice analogy, you know a couple of us actually came up with a plan, a couple kids from the projects I grew up with, tight knit group of friends. The idea was 26 Financial (sounds similar to the wu-tang skit), 26th st being our block. We drew up contracts and everything, it was basically a group of us, and we invest our monthly dues into this big cash pool. I can't remember the whole concept of it, but it was very intricate and it was basically where we all had a say on what it was we invested the money into, but one way or another it was helpful because it allowed us all to common pool a large amount of money together with the possibility of investing in something beneficial.

Visionz
04-19-2006, 03:06 AM
Nice plan^. How did it end up turning out?

dollabill
04-19-2006, 03:07 AM
no not interested

TeknicelStylez
04-19-2006, 05:08 AM
no not interested

??????

Idk Eric, because I'm not currently living there, I just visit every so often. I haven't spoken to the founder of it yet, so I'm not sure if he even launched it yet.

MoT
04-19-2006, 07:47 AM
"to make the words get better we gotta come together as one mind thats ready for whatever" - Killah Priest

otherwise there is no reason for revolting if everyone has a different idea or vision of what will follow

LHX
04-19-2006, 08:21 AM
can it be any worse than what we are currently experiencing?
or what it looks like we will be experiencing soon?

Soul Controller
04-19-2006, 08:40 AM
you need to peace for peace
not FIGHT for peace.

if people stopped playing along with the rat run
that would soe the seeds for the start of the revolution

time is fast approaching tho

peace

LHX
04-19-2006, 09:04 AM
not FIGHT for peace.

peace

i want everybody to print this out and put it in their wallet

MoT
04-19-2006, 09:09 AM
true... and very nice to say to peace in order to achieve peace ...

better yes store it in everyone's mind

LHX
04-19-2006, 09:34 AM
i don't think your seeing the full scale of it.
not everybody will be nomad like in a situation like that, many people would stop an form a community that is built around whatever natural source they see as most fit to have.
if you've had a problem with water source, but you find area that gives you a good source of water you build town their, thus that town would control that water source. i mean seriously human mental thats most likely what would happen rather than people sayin hey no worries lets all just take a cup of water and keep it moving.

believe me

im not sayin anything would be easy

im just saying that whoever cant adapt to fucked up situations might end up taking a long nap

this is one of the reasons it is useful to explore fasting and proper eating

havent you heard stories about people living for weeks off boiled urine?

dont under-estimate your bodys ability when it gets faced with a crisis

people that dont take heed to the lessons now
will be forced to learn very quickly

i have a hunch that there wont be much need to 'build a community' down the road

i got a feeling that communities would develop naturally in the right circumstances

TeknicelStylez
04-19-2006, 10:00 AM
Pessimists at their finest...

Pessimism may seem like an idea, or more of just a precaution to the worst case scenario, when in actuality these negative thoughts manifest into your own reality... for if it wasn't your intentions than the thought wouldn't have sprung in your head in the first place. Try to think positive and teach others to think positively opposed to forever worrying about the worst case scenario... theres a million worse case scenarios you can come up with.

I could sit here and go, "WHAT IF WHEN I WALK OUTSIDE A CAR CRASHES INTO ME AND KILLS ME", or "SURELY IF I GO TO THE AVENUE SOMEONE WILL BE MONEY HUNGRY AND ROB ME", why bound yourself with negative thoughts?

THE W
04-19-2006, 12:06 PM
not FIGHT for peace.

peace
can you elaborate more on this?

Soul Controller
04-19-2006, 05:21 PM
its not about being peace with the world,
its about living and doing peace,
if their are 1,000,000 people at an anti war protest,
and the world media reports 200,000

it is upto them 1 million to make sure next time, they get double that amount. people are stupid they believe the media
how do u shatter lies?
get more and more people to stop, ( not just in anti war protests, but in many parts of society, economic,education.medical.transport etc)
and to just sit their.. or stand their.. not to do anything.

what can the ones in power do???

they only have the power
coz you/we GIVE THEM the power.

Visionz
04-19-2006, 05:27 PM
^word the fuck up. if one tell two (1+2) and then those two tell two and then they do the same (4+8) ect, that means you convinced two people but in a short amount of time in turns to 15. Keep it up for a minute and you got a mothafuckin army. We must agree, and we must stay unified. It is the secret to successful movements everywhere.

LHX
04-19-2006, 06:24 PM
We must agree, and we must stay unified. It is the secret to successful movements everywhere.

i agree with this

the only thing i dont trust is anybody elses ability to handle pressure and do what it takes to get a job done

Visionz
04-19-2006, 07:23 PM
^without sacrifice there is nothing gained. They may kill some but they can't kill everybody.

LHX
04-19-2006, 08:22 PM
^without sacrifice there is nothing gained. They may kill some but they can't kill everybody.

there is much power in this

LHX
04-19-2006, 08:45 PM
We must agree, and we must stay unified. It is the secret to successful movements everywhere.

proposed agreement #1

--to not rest until this is over--

whatever 'this' is
and
whenever it is done

Visionz
04-19-2006, 09:10 PM
agreed, I don't plan on stopping until the world I want to see is realized.

LHX
04-19-2006, 10:05 PM
agreed, I don't plan on stopping until the world I want to see is realized.

just keep your mind open enough to figure out what it is that you are really 'looking' for

Visionz
04-19-2006, 10:34 PM
I think I have a fairly clear idea of the things I would like to see. I don't want to overthrow the American goverment but I would like to change its policies and our society drastically.

Soul Controller
04-20-2006, 08:37 AM
agreed with legato
but they need us.

so its up to us

THE W
04-20-2006, 10:26 AM
its not about being peace with the world,
its about living and doing peace,
if their are 1,000,000 people at an anti war protest,
and the world media reports 200,000

it is upto them 1 million to make sure next time, they get double that amount. people are stupid they believe the media
how do u shatter lies?
get more and more people to stop, ( not just in anti war protests, but in many parts of society, economic,education.medical.transport etc)
and to just sit their.. or stand their.. not to do anything.

what can the ones in power do???

they only have the power
coz you/we GIVE THEM the power.
i see where you're going a little better here. you're saying that people need to simply walk away from the current system. this could work but people gonna have to learn to be self sufficient, and they can.

its the people that built this world, not the few superweatlthy folks that dont do anything but go play golf, fish on their luxury boat, go to billionaire social clubs, and sit on their ass and collect revanue.

i touched on some of this in the "why money" thread. when people realize that they dont need money for the world to opperate they wont allow themselves to be enslaved by it.

THE W
04-20-2006, 10:28 AM
your talking about people who dropped a atom bomb on japan and have bombs now that or 10 or 20 times more powerful that are willing to drop them now.

people who have used biological warfare against other.

they won't kill us all? i think thats one of the biggest mistakes anybody could make when thinking about the outcome. shit they'd pull a masada before giving up the power.
who makes the atom bombs? the PEOPLE..."us". we have to stop being commodities for these wealthy "take over the world" bastards.

THE W
04-20-2006, 10:48 AM
wouldnt make much sense for them to blow up the world and take themselves out as well.

ADD: how do we know these folks can operate the bombs by themselves?

THE W
04-20-2006, 10:52 AM
people do shit like that all the, if you saw that you were about to loose all power and be wiped out it wouldnt cross your mind to just fuck everybody?
fine, lets just not fight for anything because something bad may happen.

if people never took risks in life we'd still be living in caves.

THE W
04-20-2006, 11:12 AM
i agree with both you and soul crontoller. the peace part of the resistance is the start of the revolution. the fighting part is gonna be the finish.

Aqueous Moon
04-20-2006, 11:16 AM
I think what LHX, was saying is that

We don't really want a revolution

because, we are so sedated with bullshit.

If people were willing to give up all luxouries

including your crib and yo ride and yo t.v.

and your tasty foods and pretty shoes and clothes

then...we would be having a revolution.

And, I think that kinda sacrifice would be truly painfull -

for most of us - maybe even more painfull than a bomb or a gun

THE W
04-20-2006, 11:24 AM
really i see no need to give up a lot of things being used now adays, there are already here if anything we should be trying to revamp how they are used.

tv, cars, video games, this and that are only negative things because of how they are used. i believe any technology anything earthly can be twisted for the postitive. it's just now its more used for the negative. agreed, use technology for the benefit and not the control of society

CherChezLaMarauder
04-20-2006, 11:27 AM
as a continuation to the 'what THEY really want from YOU thread'
http://www.wutang-corp.com/forum/showthread.php?t=15383

the conclusion that i proposed was that the only thing that 'the powers that be'™ want from you is to be productive

what this means
is that IF you are productive in this society
you are contributing to its downfall and the collapse of civilization

get your old warcloud mixtape out
and refer to that track 'midnight in the garden of good'
pay special attention to that line -
'and every dollar that you spend enables it to continue'

what this suggests
is that in order to truly revolt against this current government and society
it would require you to become UNPRODUCTIVE

but you do not want to do this
because
'the powers that be'™ are smart
they make you scared to not be productive
and
they have good rewards for people who are productive
and good tools to keep people productive
here is a partial list -
food
sex
drugs
tv
video games
bars
'vacations'
candy

to revolt against this
you have to give up all the rewards and encouragements by 'the powers that be'™
and find your love and trust elsewhere ---------> self savior

when you decide to revolt and become unproductive
your experience in the universe will become painful
terrifying
miserable
desolate
but only for the short term

unfortunately
this is what prevents people from taking that step

at first
it is not enjoyable to be filthy and disgusting and hated by people who are still part of the machine

once you are no longer afraid of the punishments that 'the powers that be'™ can dish out
and
you are no longer tempted by the rewards

things become easier

you will eventually realize that no matter how far down you go
there will always be people and things to talk to

allies
friends
brothers
family
whatever you want to call it

when they steal
they only take what they need to keep going
and nobody even realizes it

WHAT YOU'RE SUGGESTING IS CHAOTIC AND FLAT OUT DUMB. W/O LAW THERE IS NO ORDER, W/O ORDER THERE IS NO CIVILIZATION, W/O CIVILIZATION THE HUMAN RACE WILL BE EXTINCT FASTER THAN IT'S DESTINED TO BE

Aqueous Moon
04-20-2006, 11:27 AM
word, gato

either way...we gonna hafta feel that loss and sacrifice

of this certain way of living that we have been spoiled with by Amerikkka.

Aqueous Moon
04-20-2006, 11:32 AM
WHAT YOU'RE SUGGESTING IS CHAOTIC AND FLAT OUT DUMB. W/O LAW THERE IS NO ORDER, W/O ORDER THERE IS NO CIVILIZATION, W/O CIVILIZATION THE HUMAN RACE WILL BE EXTINCT FASTER THAN IT'S DESTINED TO BE

Truth is...there is no law and order now!

But, there is a lot of corruption, violence, desperation....and death.

This ain't civilization, it's un-civilization

CherChezLaMarauder
04-20-2006, 11:37 AM
Truth is...there is no law and order now!

But, there is a lot of corruption, violence, desperation....and death.

This ain't civilization, it's un-civilization

CORRUPTION? YES

VIOLENCE? YES

DESPERATION? YES

DEATH? INEVITABLE

HOWEVER THESE THINGS ARE PART OF CIVILIZATION. CHECK THE THIRD WORLD, MAN. CLOSEST THING TO UNCIVILIZED

THE W
04-20-2006, 11:46 AM
CORRUPTION? YES

VIOLENCE? YES

DESPERATION? YES

DEATH? INEVITABLE

HOWEVER THESE THINGS ARE PART OF CIVILIZATION.

man, talk about "lowered expectations" :no: ....

CherChezLaMarauder
04-20-2006, 11:52 AM
Human emotion is part of life, we're not robots. Let's not abandon the definition of "civilization". Whether it's a fair one or not, it's still civilized. Iraq has no kind of stable government. Terrorists and insurgents killing dozens & dozens of people daily. That's what we call uncivlized

CherChezLaMarauder
04-20-2006, 11:56 AM
cops kill dozens of people daily

then they're indicted, prosecuted, then sentenced. that's civil. acting is if this is an epidemic.....please

Aqueous Moon
04-20-2006, 12:05 PM
Yeah...cuz, Amerikkka is justice deficient

Especially when it comes to black folks.

THE W
04-20-2006, 12:17 PM
whats human emotion have to do with curruption, violence, and desperation?

CherChezLaMarauder
04-20-2006, 01:12 PM
Look Man, Racism Is Messed Up; I Know Because I Get Prejudiced 'ish All The Time. But Don't Start Playing The Race Card When We're Talking About Civilization. I Live In The States, That's Why I Point Out Other Countries Around The World Going Through Chaos, But The U.s. Isn't One Of Those Countries. Poverty/disparity Will Always Be Around. When We Start Doing Our Own Little Revolting Within Ourselves Individually And Make Our Own Personal Strides, People Will Notice And Be Inspired, Then They Will Take A Look In The Mirror And Do Some Self-reflecting And Maybe They Can Contribue To The Cause. What Cause Will That Be? Peace And Knowledge Within One Self, That's As Big An Impact As One Can Ever Make

CherChezLaMarauder
04-20-2006, 01:16 PM
lack of opportunity

CherChezLaMarauder
04-20-2006, 01:26 PM
You Asked Me What Goes On In Third World Countries That Doesn't Go On In The States.

THE W
04-20-2006, 01:32 PM
lack of opportunity
this is gonna happen when the united states is exploiting these third world countires for their resources.

CherChezLaMarauder
04-20-2006, 01:38 PM
Dude, I'm Not Arguing Our Faults. We Have A Shitload Of Them And I'm The First One To Say. Our Superiority Came From Kicking Ass And Strong-arming Our So Called Foes. My Parents Homeland (puerto Rico) Is A Commonwealth Of The U.s. So..... *shrugs* Whateva

CherChezLaMarauder
04-20-2006, 01:40 PM
bakayru you must not have a tv or newspaper or anything of the such to let you know whats going on in the world or even ur own country. and i dont mean that in a mean way im just sayin b large parts of your fraction are missing.

HA! NO JODA. I WATCH THE NEWS EVERY SINGLE SOLITARY DAY. SHIT, I EVEN WATCH IT HALF MY LUNCH BREAK. WHAT'S THAT HAVE TO DO WITH THE QUESTION YOU ASKED ME? YOU ASKED ME AND I ANSWERED.

THE W
04-20-2006, 01:43 PM
Look Man, Racism Is Messed Up; I Know Because I Get Prejudiced 'ish All The Time. But Don't Start Playing The Race Card When We're Talking About Civilization. I Live In The States, That's Why I Point Out Other Countries Around The World Going Through Chaos, But The U.s. Isn't One Of Those Countries. Poverty/disparity Will Always Be Around. When We Start Doing Our Own Little Revolting Within Ourselves Individually And Make Our Own Personal Strides, People Will Notice And Be Inspired, Then They Will Take A Look In The Mirror And Do Some Self-reflecting And Maybe They Can Contribue To The Cause. What Cause Will That Be? Peace And Knowledge Within One Self, That's As Big An Impact As One Can Ever Make
this doesnt answer the question of what human emotion has to do with violence, desperation, and currption.

finding peace and knowledge of self is the first step, then you gotta work for peace for the world around you.

CherChezLaMarauder
04-20-2006, 01:48 PM
That Was Toward Someone Elses Remark

There's A Shitload Of Poor Americans That Are Desperate, There's A Shitload Of Americas That Lose Hope But That's Just A Feeling They Have. Doesn't Take Away The Fact That They Have Resources Around Them To Turn Things Around. Average Citizens In Iraq Can't Even Pray In Their Mosques W/o A Good Chance Of Getting Killed. Children In The Phillipine Islands Can't Even Get A Decent Meal Or Medication. That's The Recipe For Chaos And Revolt, Not A Single Mother On Welfare.

Soul Controller
04-20-2006, 01:48 PM
emotions are
like programing code
in our dna
ill hit u with some gems later
peace

THE W
04-20-2006, 02:23 PM
That Was Toward Someone Elses Remark

There's A Shitload Of Poor Americans That Are Desperate, There's A Shitload Of Americas That Lose Hope But That's Just A Feeling They Have. Doesn't Take Away The Fact That They Have Resources Around Them To Turn Things Around. Average Citizens In Iraq Can't Even Pray In Their Mosques W/o A Good Chance Of Getting Killed. Children In The Phillipine Islands Can't Even Get A Decent Meal Or Medication. That's The Recipe For Chaos And Revolt, Not A Single Mother On Welfare.
im a firm believer that while there are many obsticles in life the only thing that can oppress us is ourselves.

the thing is the stuff that is going on in the world doe not have to be the way it is. we choose to keep things the way they are, but we are not the people who instituted this system(though we are the ones that keep it going).

those people overseas arent killing each other because they're savages. they're killing because they are in that finishing stage of revolution which to fight. finishing a revolution requires bloodshed.

sure there are savage deeds done overseas but they're done here too. they're just not ultra-hyped on the news everytime there's something said about the united states.

if you look for positive things you will find them. if you look for negative things you will find them.

CherChezLaMarauder
04-20-2006, 02:27 PM
tru indeed.

LHX
04-20-2006, 02:55 PM
marauder

it might not be wise to hold on to your opinions so tightly

CherChezLaMarauder
04-20-2006, 03:09 PM
never that.....but i'm not gonna be discouraged from my opinion by others'

verbalkent
04-20-2006, 04:02 PM
I think people justt scared to die period.

LHX
04-20-2006, 04:37 PM
never that.....but i'm not gonna be discouraged from my opinion by others'

seeking truth is better than holding opinions <----- that is not an opinion

peace

LHX
04-20-2006, 04:38 PM
I think people justt scared to die period.

i think you are on to something

what else could be holding people back?

peace

MoT
04-20-2006, 04:41 PM
a different outcome than expected ?

LHX
04-20-2006, 04:42 PM
a different outcome than expected ?

and what is there to be afraid of in a different outcome?

CherChezLaMarauder
04-20-2006, 04:45 PM
i spit my truth, you spit yours and then there's the actual truth

MoT
04-20-2006, 04:48 PM
and what is there to be afraid of in a different outcome?

regress? (or just opposite of progress) going back to where you started or even worse...

or

an illusion that makes many think that things aint bad after all ... or lack of imagination in better future ..

CherChezLaMarauder
04-20-2006, 05:04 PM
of course people are afraid to die, espeically when they haven't fulfilled their desires and goals they want to achieved. nobody wants to lay on their death bed saying "would of could of should of". what you're proposing is centuries of sacrifice, and to be quite honest we would have to be savages that most of us are incapable of doing. f

true revolting is an instinct, not an idea <<<<<< real talk

TeknicelStylez
04-20-2006, 05:25 PM
Marauder, I think your main problem with relating to our ideas is that you are looking at material wealth and stability as a positive outcome to life. What we are truly trying to achieve is mental well being and positive enlightment. We're trying to shed our skin and leave behind the average mindstate that America has reinforced us with. When you say oppurtunity, you are referring to oppurtunity as the ability to get a job, get a house, and be self sufficient, and fufill your material needs. Thats not oppurtunity to me, thats a forced path, I'm not concerned with all that. What I am concerned with is my people that are falling victim to lies on a daily basis. I'm concerned with not the mother on welfare, but the child of the mother on welfare that isn't able to get the proper nutrition he needs to obtain mental clarity and see past the bullshit he's growing up with. Is that childs life less relevant because a child across sea is suffering a worse fate than him?

MoT
04-20-2006, 05:37 PM
well unless the desires and goals marauder meant equal to Nirvana for buddhists.. well either way you're on point TeknicelStylez..

CherChezLaMarauder
04-21-2006, 06:48 AM
Marauder, I think your main problem with relating to our ideas is that you are looking at material wealth and stability as a positive outcome to life. What we are truly trying to achieve is mental well being and positive enlightment. We're trying to shed our skin and leave behind the average mindstate that America has reinforced us with. When you say oppurtunity, you are referring to oppurtunity as the ability to get a job, get a house, and be self sufficient, and fufill your material needs. Thats not oppurtunity to me, thats a forced path, I'm not concerned with all that. What I am concerned with is my people that are falling victim to lies on a daily basis. I'm concerned with not the mother on welfare, but the child of the mother on welfare that isn't able to get the proper nutrition he needs to obtain mental clarity and see past the bullshit he's growing up with. Is that childs life less relevant because a child across sea is suffering a worse fate than him?

read thru my previous posts. I said finding peace and knowledge is the true revolt. Once you have a grasp of those 2, none else would matter and all the negative bullshit would become obsolete.

Soul Controller
04-21-2006, 08:43 AM
if u care more for fulfilling desires
then this 'matrix' has you

dollabill
04-21-2006, 03:51 PM
I have no time for this.

CherChezLaMarauder
04-21-2006, 05:08 PM
if u care more for fulfilling desires
then this 'matrix' has you

Do you know what my desires are?

Soul Controller
04-21-2006, 08:45 PM
ok ill add on abit more

if your desires create polarity and division then your cannon fodder,

what do u desire?
peace

VillainousV
04-22-2006, 12:25 AM
Everything is nothing when you really look at it from another perspective.

For those who have seen the truth about material things that "make you happy", you know what im sayin.

Back when I was like 10 n shit, I used to play games, buy shit i really didnt need (and rarely used afterwards), etc. etc. Nowadays, I pick up a game at the store and my mind is thinkin "damn! this shit looks ill!" but then my subconscious mind kicks in: "why do I want this again? to play it for a life-wasting 40+ hours and get nothing but a feeling of (damn that was it?)?" Its kinda depressing in my eyes, but its the truth. Nowadays, im seeking knowledge for entertainment. Not to impress people, but to have that feeling that Im gaining something that will stay with me for my entire life. Something that no one can take away from me. I do things now to make myself the best that I can be at everything. Thats my drive in life. Fuck material shit. It's nice, and I do still get shit like that, but it's importance is minimal.

Whoo! Off-topicm so I gotta connect it...

I think that the reason I thought like that in the past was because since birth, that bullshit brainwashing has been scortched into our heads. It's "The American Dream" so to speak. It's also why the world is so fucked up. Everyone wants material shit. Everyone wants Power over everyone else. You may say "well what do YOU think things should be like Verse?" and my answer is: I don't know. I have no idea of what else there is other than gaining wealth, knowledge, respect, power, etc. because that's all that ANYONE can think about. It's what drives each and every one of us 24-7.
Think about it. EVERYTHING you do orbits around what you can get out of it.
Word is bond.

The _laughing_man
05-03-2006, 05:29 PM
The revolution has already started, it has started from several points in space and time which have not sufficiently converged yet to be noticeable by the majority. The only thing that could stop it is that the internet becomes regulated by whoever.

Aqueous Moon
05-03-2006, 05:41 PM
Yes!!...the beautiful internet!

The last freedom...

Soul Controller
05-04-2006, 02:44 AM
The revolution has already started, it has started from several points in space and time which have not sufficiently converged yet to be noticeable by the majority. The only thing that could stop it is that the internet becomes regulated by whoever.

laws are being past as we speak, their are gateways being made, by major software/hardware companys..
ill post links in the new section
peace

The _laughing_man
05-04-2006, 07:10 AM
laws are being past as we speak, their are gateways being made, by major software/hardware companys..
ill post links in the new section
peace

I know they are on it big time, they stealthly pass their laws by explaining us that it΄s all for our good: against pedophiles, phishing, bank fraud... unfortunately it requires a lot of research to see through the smoke screen

The _laughing_man
05-04-2006, 03:44 PM
I hack ghosts in my freetime, but i am way behind tachikomas :) , glad to see we are several to have interests into areas which are not necessarily connected.... delighted to meet you.

Do you ?

LHX
05-04-2006, 04:43 PM

the internet is its own monster

the internet regulates us

you make some good points

The _laughing_man
05-04-2006, 04:52 PM
I disagree.... however i can only attempt to tell you why once you ve exposed your arguments...

LHX
05-04-2006, 06:21 PM
the internet was a long time coming

the seeds were planted when we first started speaking

its a force of nature

regulating the internet would be like trying to put a leash on a tornado

V4D3R
05-04-2006, 10:58 PM
This is what they built the concentration camps for all over the damn place.

This fire is what they don't realise cannot be extinguished. Will military personal agree to use weapons of mass destruction on friends and family?

Will they want to lock us all up? Will the Establishement have the nerve to blow this whole shit up and hide in their caves and tunnels, and wait it out down there?

I'm hoping they wont have a chance to drop anything - because we have allies not from this world.

The _laughing_man
05-05-2006, 09:59 AM
This is what they built the concentration camps for all over the damn place.

This fire is what they don't realise cannot be extinguished. Will military personal agree to use weapons of mass destruction on friends and family?

Will they want to lock us all up? Will the Establishement have the nerve to blow this whole shit up and hide in their caves and tunnels, and wait it out down there?

I'm hoping they wont have a chance to drop anything - because we have allies not from this world.

What do you mean "allies not from this world" ?

The _laughing_man
05-05-2006, 10:01 AM
the internet was a long time coming

the seeds were planted when we first started speaking

its a force of nature

regulating the internet would be like trying to put a leash on a tornado

Think i misunderstood vyour post in the first place, I agree and I think that as it evolves, especially with advancement in human-computer interfaces, the internet will become our own global conscience and then we will find out what we were put here in hte first place.

LHX
05-05-2006, 01:00 PM
Think i misunderstood vyour post in the first place, I agree and I think that as it evolves, especially with advancement in human-computer interfaces, the internet will become our own global conscience and then we will find out what we were put here in hte first place.

i have a hunch that the final lesson will have something to do with being responsible with the information that you broadcast

people still underestimate the tremendous power of the word

when i say tremendous
i mean tremendous
as in
there is nothing more powerful than words
yet
we use them without thinking

LHX
05-05-2006, 01:00 PM
What do you mean "allies not from this world" ?

from elsewhere

The _laughing_man
05-06-2006, 05:21 AM
you mean outside America ?

LHX
05-06-2006, 09:30 AM
off this planet

V4D3R
05-06-2006, 05:57 PM
They have stopped nukes from being used in the past a few times.

dif de la rev
05-06-2006, 10:12 PM
the reason, in the end you would be by yourself having to defend and i hope can define the convictions you are/have stipulated as worth the fight to that end.

you start by yourself like a snow flake you acquire other flakes as you group with others of same views and truths , but in the end you are that flake which has to hold account and that account is more that most can accept so like checks they bounce.

SullyLite
05-08-2006, 02:21 PM
We still advocate non-violence with passive resistence and still determined to use the weapon of love. We are still insisting infatically(sp?) that violence is self defeating, that he who lives by the sword will die by the sword."
- Dr. Martin Luther King Jr.

revolution is coming.

every great empire has fallen;

china. india. persia. babylon. rome. greece. france. the soviet union.

the dilution of patriotism will lead to the rise of a new way or the fall of many.

successful revolution calls for the masses to band together, passivly, and non-violently resist untill the resistence no longer has any power.

viva la revolution

JackOfHearts
05-08-2006, 03:38 PM
if im honest i cudnt giv up all that stuff.....

arto
05-10-2006, 09:56 PM
i have read through this thread and i feel good to know that i can finally have a forum for discussion on my political beliefs. i am of the mind that revolution needs to be started ASAP, to make sure we don't have to be slaves anymore. as a working class man, i see the oppression every day, and it sickens me. my brothers and sisters, all being fucked over everyday, all lining the pockets of the sick, rich pigs just so they can scrape together and live. we work for 40, 50, 60 hours a week, and for what? why do we carry on living in boredom and sadness at work?
the people around me have no fucking clue. it's disgusting. all the people i love are tied to, and forced to live, breathe and perpetuate the system.
people are so dumbed down, and i am glad to have found fellow dissidents to share my opinions with.
i believe in anarchy, that being - all systems of control abolished, and replaced by rule by the people, all the people, true democracy. the very fact that half of you flinched when you read the word "anarchy" is testament to the inherent ability in the propaganda of the system to self preserve and manifest inside us all.
i believe in allotments where we will grow our own vegetables, and rear our own animals. i believe in long, hot summer days spent working for maybe one or two hours, then resting. i believe in long, cold winter nights, with the entire household by the fire, talking, chatting, joking.
my world is a world of prehistory combined with the technological advancements of recent times. we'll still have cars, but they'll be electric. we'll still have our pills and our medication, but only for real illnesses, not for if you don't think in the right way. we'll still have ovens, stereos, houses and electric razors, but we won't have tv's, pokemon cards or jeans that cost $80.
a revolution is possible, and we are at the right time to instigate such an event, we just need to get together, to mould, to unify as one living, breathing organism, to spread the word of our righteous indignation and revolt from the inside out, rot the system from the core outwards, until the entire facade cascades down into the filth of it's own consumption. this is a very, very possible solution, and all we need to do to get it started, is to come together. this is the beginning of a revolution to bring about a golden age, because, these are surely dark, dark times. thankyou, and goodnight.

RADIOACTIVE MAN
05-10-2006, 11:21 PM
Interesting Discussion

THE W
05-10-2006, 11:25 PM
i have read through this thread and i feel good to know that i can finally have a forum for discussion on my political beliefs. i am of the mind that revolution needs to be started ASAP, to make sure we don't have to be slaves anymore. as a working class man, i see the oppression every day, and it sickens me. my brothers and sisters, all being fucked over everyday, all lining the pockets of the sick, rich pigs just so they can scrape together and live. we work for 40, 50, 60 hours a week, and for what? why do we carry on living in boredom and sadness at work?
the people around me have no fucking clue. it's disgusting. all the people i love are tied to, and forced to live, breathe and perpetuate the system.
people are so dumbed down, and i am glad to have found fellow dissidents to share my opinions with.
i believe in anarchy, that being - all systems of control abolished, and replaced by rule by the people, all the people, true democracy. the very fact that half of you flinched when you read the word "anarchy" is testament to the inherent ability in the propaganda of the system to self preserve and manifest inside us all.
i believe in allotments where we will grow our own vegetables, and rear our own animals. i believe in long, hot summer days spent working for maybe one or two hours, then resting. i believe in long, cold winter nights, with the entire household by the fire, talking, chatting, joking.
my world is a world of prehistory combined with the technological advancements of recent times. we'll still have cars, but they'll be electric. we'll still have our pills and our medication, but only for real illnesses, not for if you don't think in the right way. we'll still have ovens, stereos, houses and electric razors, but we won't have tv's, pokemon cards or jeans that cost $80.
a revolution is possible, and we are at the right time to instigate such an event, we just need to get together, to mould, to unify as one living, breathing organism, to spread the word of our righteous indignation and revolt from the inside out, rot the system from the core outwards, until the entire facade cascades down into the filth of it's own consumption. this is a very, very possible solution, and all we need to do to get it started, is to come together. this is the beginning of a revolution to bring about a golden age, because, these are surely dark, dark times. thankyou, and goodnight. real f#$%ing talk

but im extremely unconfident that we will see that golden age cuz people have been bread by media to be individualist, selfish, and fragmented. people dont want to give up their little petty material possessions, that are kicked down by the corporation owners who do nothing but sit on their arse and earn money from our blood, sweat, and tears, for the greater good of humanity as a whole.

no unity, not sacrifice...no revolution.

THE W
05-10-2006, 11:43 PM
people have this "im gonna get mine, you better get yours" mentality. the rat race has made us self centered.

LHX
05-11-2006, 12:05 AM
i still dont know what people mean when they say
'unite'
or
'come together'

THE W
05-11-2006, 12:14 AM
it means that we as a society have to have one mind and one common cause. one person can be the spark or revolution but if it doesnt burn then its just a worthless flicker.

Visionz
05-11-2006, 12:17 AM
^unity is one concentrated force. We must first all agree on the goal and the means by which to acheive this goal. I do fear that anarchy wouldn't work so long as there are people who can't conduct themselves accordingly, fore who would ensure that the murders recieve their just due in a anarchic society? I do believe that anarchy would be the best form of goverment since it is truly self goverment and hence true freedom but sadly one we as humans are probably not ready for.

LHX
05-11-2006, 12:26 AM
every time i ask people what the goal is
i get a list of things

like everybody feels compelled to compose a list of things
instead of trying to state the goals clearly

small steps

in this forum
we have many topics that all need to be tied together

yall are some smart motherfuckers and yall humble me constantly
but
it is a little frustrating building with people long-term and it gets to a point where it seems like we are spinning wheels

specially you two that just posted

yall are fuckin brilliant
but
we have had this identical discussion at least twice this year

possibly more

are we gonna plow thru this?
or are we gonna have this discussion again in early july?
or is this forum gonna die out?

i aint angry
just tired
and curious what yall are really thinking

MaShPG
05-11-2006, 12:39 AM
(7) Malcolm X, speech (9th November, 1963)

Look at the American Revolution in 1776. That revolution was for what? For land. Why did they want land? Independence. How was it carried out? Bloodshed. Number one, it was based on land, the basis of independence. And the only way they could get it was bloodshed. The French Revolution - what was it based on? The landless against the landlord. What was it for? Land. How did they get it? Bloodshed. Was no love lost, was no compromise, was no negotiation. I'm telling you - you don't know what a revolution is. Because when you find out what it is, you'll get back in the alley, you'll get out of the way. The Russian Revolution - what was it based on? Land; the landless against the landlord. How did they bring it about? Bloodshed. You haven't got a revolution that doesn't involve bloodshed. And you're afraid to bleed. I said, you're afraid to bleed.
As long as the white man sent you to Korea, you bled. He sent you to Germany, you bled. He sent you to the South Pacific to fight the Japanese, you bled. You bleed for white people, but when it comes to seeing your own churches being bombed and little black girls murdered, you haven't got any blood. You bleed when the white man says bleed; you bite when the white man says bite; and you bark when the white man says bark. I hate to say this about us, but it's true. How are you going to be nonviolent in Mississippi, as violent as you were in Korea? How can you justify being nonviolent in Mississippi and Alabama, when your churches are being bombed, and your little girls are being murdered, and at the same time you are going to get violent with Hitler, and Tojo, and somebody else you don't even know?
If violence is wrong in America, violence is wrong abroad. If it is wrong to be violent defending black 'women and black children and black babies and black men, then it is wrong for America to draft us and make us violent abroad in defense of her. And if it is right for America to draft us, and teach us how to be violent in defense of her, then it is right for you and me to do whatever is necessary to defend our own people right here in this country.
So I cite these various revolutions, brothers and sisters, to show you that you don't have a peaceful revolution. You don't have a turn-the-other-cheek revolution. There's no such thing as a nonviolent revolution. The only kind of revolution that is nonviolent is the Negro revolution. The only revolution in which the goal is loving your enemy is the Negro revolution. It's the only revolution in which the goal is a desegregated lunch counter, a desegregated theater, a desegregated park, and a desegregated public toilet; you can sit down next to white folks - on the toilet. That's no revolution. Revolution is based on land. Land is the basis of all independence. Land is the basis of freedom, justice, and equality.

ya'll :nerdy: really ready for a revolution? :?
i'm annoyed that my post was ignored, so i'll sum it up for ya'll....are you really ready to kill and die for what you claim to believe in? Cause that's what a revolution is. To quote the philosopher Dark Man X, "Talk is cheap muthafuckaz!!!".

Visionz
05-11-2006, 12:46 AM
word Lhx, you my homie man. Exposin' 9/11 continues to be my personal focus. I think you gotta wake the sleepwalkers first. But honestly, beyond changing the immediate future, I think everything gets cloudy from there on out. I think my own personal view of how I would like to see things turn out is different from a lot of what I read from others on this forum. Put simply, I think our world needs fine-tuning vs. a complete overhaul, yet it seems the frustration level among most is one that lead most to want to go for the overhaul.
What I would like to see is better education based on the actual truth, living wages for everyone, drug law reform, and a steady and constant movement towards what works in harmony with the enviroment. Hope that maybe this helps but I'm pretty sure it's just a reiterance of what I've already stated quite a bit. The reality is that I have a good idea of what I'm lookin for but at the same time almost completely clueless or overwhelmed of what it takes to get things to that point.

Do you see any inherent problems in what I envision? I ask out of genuine interest.

THE W
05-11-2006, 12:52 AM
every time i ask people what the goal is
i get a list of things

like everybody feels compelled to compose a list of things
instead of trying to state the goals clearly

small steps

in this forum
we have many topics that all need to be tied together

yall are some smart motherfuckers and yall humble me constantly
but
it is a little frustrating building with people long-term and it gets to a point where it seems like we are spinning wheels

specially you two that just posted

yall are fuckin brilliant
but
we have had this identical discussion at least twice this year

possibly more

are we gonna plow thru this?
or are we gonna have this discussion again in early july?
or is this forum gonna die out?

i aint angry
just tired
and curious what yall are really thinking
what are you looking for?

LHX
05-11-2006, 01:08 AM
what are you looking for?

i dont think i am looking for anything at this point

but if i am
it would be
something more than a 'worthless flicker'

what about you?

LHX
05-11-2006, 01:10 AM
i'm annoyed that my post was ignored, so i'll sum it up for ya'll....are you really ready to kill and die for what you claim to believe in? Cause that's what a revolution is. To quote the philosopher Dark Man X, "Talk is cheap muthafuckaz!!!".

lets develop this more

what is your perspective on it?

are people ready to do what they have to do?

and if they say yes
do you believe them?

MaShPG
05-11-2006, 01:18 AM
No I don't believe them. First of all this so called "revolution" isn't organized at all. The only people who know about what everybody in KTL is trying to do are people that go to WuTangCorp. Plus, everybody has different goals and different ways of accomplishing them. There is no sense of unity, nobody wants to physically get together and have meeting, panels, etc. Nobody has agreed on a common objective yet. Furthermore though, what I was trying to say is that nobody is willing to sacrifice for this "revolution". A petition will not work for what these 100 people in KTL are trying to do. If you want it, you have to take it, and I don't believe anybody in here has the balls to take it. I'll be the first one to admit I'm not ready to die or kill for what you guys are wanting. I don't believe that a cultural revolution will come in the form of less than 100 people on an online internet fansite forum. Nevertheless though, you guys do your thing, I'll join once the ball gets rolling.

LHX
05-11-2006, 01:25 AM
word Lhx, you my homie man. Exposin' 9/11 continues to be my personal focus. I think you gotta wake the sleepwalkers first.
i agree with this

which is one of the reasons i made it big and a different color

i didnt change the font tho - its still verdana

But honestly, beyond changing the immediate future, I think everything gets cloudy from there on out.
agreed

I think my own personal view of how I would like to see things turn out is different from a lot of what I read from others on this forum.
lets flush this out and develop it over time

Put simply, I think our world needs fine-tuning vs. a complete overhaul, yet it seems the frustration level among most is one that lead most to want to go for the overhaul.
interesting summary

personally
it seem to me that we have gone past the point of fine-tuning being a possibility

but
i keep that as a maybe

2 - the fine-tuning
What I would like to see is better education based on the actual truth,

dont know if that is possible with the structure of education we use

living wages for everyone,

maybe - but i think that people living with access to productive land is a more natural alternative

drug law reform,

maybe - might be kind of inconsequential tho

i barely see a need for law

and a steady and constant movement towards what works in harmony with the enviroment.

this is what i agree with you 10000000000% on

Hope that maybe this helps but I'm pretty sure it's just a reiterance of what I've already stated quite a bit. The reality is that I have a good idea of what I'm lookin for but at the same time almost completely clueless or overwhelmed of what it takes to get things to that point.

i respect this a lot

this is one of the ways we can help each other out

we are clueless

so
we can examine things with trial and error
on a case by case basis

peace man

you always bring a candid perspective on things

respect due

LHX
05-11-2006, 01:30 AM
No I don't believe them. First of all this so called "revolution" isn't organized at all. The only people who know about what everybody in KTL is trying to do are people that go to WuTangCorp. Plus, everybody has different goals and different ways of accomplishing them. There is no sense of unity, nobody wants to physically get together and have meeting, panels, etc. Nobody has agreed on a common objective yet. Furthermore though, what I was trying to say is that nobody is willing to sacrifice for this "revolution". A petition will not work for what these 100 people in KTL are trying to do. If you want it, you have to take it, and I don't believe anybody in here has the balls to take it. I'll be the first one to admit I'm not ready to die or kill for what you guys are wanting. I don't believe that a cultural revolution will come in the form of less than 100 people on an online internet fansite forum. Nevertheless though, you guys do your thing, I'll join once the ball gets rolling.

hold the phone man

i dont think anybody in this forum ever even spoke about actually doing anything before this past hour
in this particular thread

we are making KTL history right here

who guys do what thing?

theres like 10 people who post here and nobody even posts regularly no more

i do agree with you tho

it is good to discuss this death issue

some people call it the biggest taboo
some people call it the biggest illusion

right now
it is definitely the biggest stumling block

you sound a bit frustrated bro

peace

MaShPG
05-11-2006, 01:39 AM
Nah i ain't frustrated. It just annoys me to see the word revolution thrown around because many don't know what it means (refer to sig). Cats be saying, "so the revolution will take place tommorow at 4, fruit punch and rice krispy treats will be served." Like they don't even understand they're talking about some heaviy shit. And I'm not saying people in KTL necessarily, but so many people in online forums want a revolution just so they can be cool or some crap like that, it's gotten to a trendy point now (e.g. Che shirts). Plus like, I can't foresee a revolution in the next 20 years unless our political system makes an obviously obviously, super obviously horrible move. I just never understood the point of online revolution discussions. You knowledgeable cats plan your revolution...I'll believe it when I see it.

p.s. You wanna talk revolution you got a genocide going on in Sudan right now...that should be a main objective since it's probably the most tangible one.

V4D3R
05-11-2006, 03:35 AM
The main point for you never to lose sight of is that first contact is inevitable and not far off. Despite the hurdles mentioned in this message, a great deal of positive progress has been made. The awareness among our Earth allies that first contact is near has increased exponentially. The mounting dangers to your world posed by the trickery of the last dark cabal are quite worrisome, as it seems that this group persists in its desire to torch the planet should they ever lose control. Our intention is to counter this insane goal and to convince this group of the futility of such an agenda. The cornerstone of this undertaking is the divine ban on nuclear deployment. The deranged apocalyptic strategy of this dark group is thus voided! It is essential to confine this last dark cabal so that its overthrow by our Earth allies remains a forgone conclusion.

Observing this last dark group and its myriad machinations is most educational. Their determination is legendary among us. We have countless stories to tell you once first contact is completed! Until then, we intend to ensure that your world survives the present troubles intact. We are adamant that first contact is to happen in the very short term. The growing resolve of our Earth allies encourages us to believe that our meeting with you is just around the corner. The lengthy process that has brought us to this point has removed most obstacles. The rest is solvable and simply requires that we remain in a position to act when necessary. With this in mind, we have set up a plan to swiftly dispatch the tasks that remain. We are forever grateful for your big-hearted patience and your continuing assistance in these matters. Together, We are indeed Victorious!

LHX
05-11-2006, 08:57 AM
Nah i ain't frustrated. It just annoys me to see the word revolution thrown around because many don't know what it means (refer to sig). Cats be saying, "so the revolution will take place tommorow at 4, fruit punch and rice krispy treats will be served." Like they don't even understand they're talking about some heaviy shit. And I'm not saying people in KTL necessarily, but so many people in online forums want a revolution just so they can be cool or some crap like that, it's gotten to a trendy point now (e.g. Che shirts). Plus like, I can't foresee a revolution in the next 20 years unless our political system makes an obviously obviously, super obviously horrible move. I just never understood the point of online revolution discussions. You knowledgeable cats plan your revolution...I'll believe it when I see it.

p.s. You wanna talk revolution you got a genocide going on in Sudan right now...that should be a main objective since it's probably the most tangible one.

did you read the title of this thread?

i dont disagree with anything you say

THE W
05-11-2006, 07:04 PM
i dont think i am looking for anything at this point

but if i am
it would be
something more than a 'worthless flicker'

what about you?
that depends on how dedicated you are to the cause.

Visionz
05-12-2006, 01:31 AM
Check this. I'm sitting in front of my mac watching the latest episode of lost , smokin on my hooka, getting incredibly high. And it hits me. I enjoy a moment like this but their is a huge number of things that have to take place for this experience to happen. In that moment I realize that every once who reads this has embraced the technology and the life style that brought you here. Through all the heartaches, crushed souls and lies. We as a people of one have managed to meet together in an electronic world where in reality only your thoughts really matter. At some points this has to be recognized as a human evolution because we as a people have physically progressed as much as we need; therefore it is all our responsibility to elevate our own personal mindstates as much as possible and then let it manifest in the physical. This will mean different things to different people but no matter what road you travel, and there are many, no doubt let it be one of elevation. And when the time is right we will join together and we will overcome. Peace to you all here in the KTL and the wucorp at large

Visionz
05-12-2006, 02:09 AM
interesting summary

personally
it seem to me that we have gone past the point of fine-tuning being a possibility

but
i keep that as a maybe
I think its how we use technology that is the problem. We don't have to spend all this damn money building better bombs. An evil system chooses to do that. But steaming piles of shit still might growing roses. The internet after all is a goverment invention. The problem is it takes about 50 years for them to make things usefull to the general public. Mix that in with all the energy/real estate/entertainment mongruls of the world and all the money they can put on a table, and you get what we have now.
I think the best place to hit 'em is the wallets. And the only way to make sure your money ain't their money is to spend all the money you can on ya own homegrown. And I dont just mean the weed, I'm talking record stores, music,clothes, food, the things that makes your spot yours. (((And if you happen to reside in a spot you dont like, save up the cash and get the fuck ou!t))). The more money you keep local the better your spot becomes for everybody.Think global, act local. It's a fuckin cliche but it holds a lot of truth.

VillainousV
05-14-2006, 01:50 AM
Isnt it strange how some "tragedy" or "breaking news" comes along when things get serene? Isnt it strange how the people who have the greatest potential and light in society (popularity) fall to an eternal silence? This silence being:
-Death (Assasination or "freak accident")
-Censorship
-Disappearance (sometimes for many years)
-Or they never had the mental capacity to start a revolution against our oppressors to begin with.

Think about it. EVERY well-known celebrity, black, white, etc. doesn't speak about how the government is fuckin us all over in life. To them, life is great! Who wouldnt wanna be a celebrity who gets a fat-ass paycheck from a tyrant oppressor every 2 weeks? Even Samuel L. Jackson and Spike Lee don't dare to speak too loudly. SURE. There ARE people who do lash out against the government and other walls of oppression keeping us all down, but if their popularity isn't high, then the government couldn't care less about them.
X, King, Tupac, Biggie, Kennedy, etc. etc. etc.
Think about how many big names died, who otherwise could have changed the world. Started a revolution...

?tI t'niA pU dekcuF

arto
05-14-2006, 06:53 PM
Isnt it strange how some "tragedy" or "breaking news" comes along when things get serene? Isnt it strange how the people who have the greatest potential and light in society (popularity) fall to an eternal silence? This silence being:
-Death (Assasination or "freak accident")
-Censorship
-Disappearance (sometimes for many years)
-Or they never had the mental capacity to start a revolution against our oppressors to begin with.

Think about it. EVERY well-known celebrity, black, white, etc. doesn't speak about how the government is fuckin us all over in life. To them, life is great! Who wouldnt wanna be a celebrity who gets a fat-ass paycheck from a tyrant oppressor every 2 weeks? Even Samuel L. Jackson and Spike Lee don't dare to speak too loudly. SURE. There ARE people who do lash out against the government and other walls of oppression keeping us all down, but if their popularity isn't high, then the government couldn't care less about them.
X, King, Tupac, Biggie, Kennedy, etc. etc. etc.
Think about how many big names died, who otherwise could have changed the world. Started a revolution...

?tI t'niA pU dekcuF

i suggest you read some noam chomsky.

Soul Controller
05-14-2006, 07:02 PM
course the God LHX made me sad as fuck saying how only 10 people post here anymore... i miss the old days..

revolution needs to come from within
and enough people have to want it

when it does come
most wont be ready

peace

arto
05-14-2006, 07:03 PM
course the God LHX made me sad as fuck saying how only 10 people post here anymore... i miss the old days..

revolution needs to come from within
and enough people have to want it

when it does come
most wont be ready

peace

i agree. the masses will have to be dragged kicking and screaming.

V4D3R
04-23-2008, 07:28 PM
bump

D.projectile
08-29-2012, 10:32 AM
Interesting Discussion

for real

Check this. I'm sitting in front of my mac watching the latest episode of lost , smokin on my hooka, getting incredibly high. And it hits me. I enjoy a moment like this but their is a huge number of things that have to take place for this experience to happen. In that moment I realize that every once who reads this has embraced the technology and the life style that brought you here. Through all the heartaches, crushed souls and lies. We as a people of one have managed to meet together in an electronic world where in reality only your thoughts really matter. At some points this has to be recognized as a human evolution because we as a people have physically progressed as much as we need; therefore it is all our responsibility to elevate our own personal mindstates as much as possible and then let it manifest in the physical. This will mean different things to different people but no matter what road you travel, and there are many, no doubt let it be one of elevation. And when the time is right we will join together and we will overcome. Peace to you all here in the KTL and the wucorp at large

yo

Urban_Journalz
08-29-2012, 03:06 PM
This is a touchy subject, but it's my personal belief that the main things that keep people from starting a revolution are laziness, fear and lack of information. Let's not forget valor.

Those who know there's a problem are scattered as to what needs to be done about it.

Others who know there's a problem and what we can do about it, are usually in dismay as to how many people think that it cannot be done.

What needs to happen is people understanding who they are and what they can do and then acting upon it.

If you want details, refer back to some of the more popular/slept on threads in here.

Frank Sobotka
08-29-2012, 04:59 PM
I didn't real anything but it did remind me of an interesting psychological phenomena.
Man is more likely to react when there are less people around. Everybody thinks someone else will do what needs to be done and consequently, nothing gets done.

This could provide the simplest answer to the title's question.