PDA

View Full Version : The official Wu-Tang Chamber Thread

The Last Clansman
04-18-2006, 09:54 AM
All discussions relating to Wu-tang clan and affiliates should go in this thread.. If you make a new thread about wu-tang ... you will be banned...

lol... I swear these Official threads are corny... I'm looking at wu-tang chamber when Fishscale came out.. it's like there was no knew albums out... cause people weren't allowed to have any unique discussions about hte album...

the beauty of when a wu album came out..on Wtc.. was seeing how people get excited.. and have a bunch of different topics about it... of course it makes sense .. that we do not want 2 "fishscale vs. Grandmasters" thread... but if it's two different topics .. it should be in 2 different threads...

you can't even make a poll here... cause it's only one poll that matters... the poll they make on that Discussion thread... if you do .. the Almighty wu-tang mod army will move your shit...

I swear WTC is a new low... far from what 5 elements or WTD used to be..

crass
04-18-2006, 09:58 AM
haha. you are not alone in feeling this way

THE W
04-18-2006, 10:42 AM
cant please everyone i guess

cap
04-18-2006, 10:48 AM
All discussions relating to Wu-tang clan and affiliates should go in this thread.. If you make a new thread about wu-tang ... you will be banned...

lol... I swear these Official threads are corny... I'm looking at wu-tang chamber when Fishscale came out.. it's like there was no knew albums out... cause people weren't allowed to have any unique discussions about hte album...

the beauty of when a wu album came out..on Wtc.. was seeing how people get excited.. and have a bunch of different topics about it... of course it makes sense .. that we do not want 2 "fishscale vs. Grandmasters" thread... but if it's two different topics .. it should be in 2 different threads...

you can't even make a poll here... cause it's only one poll that matters... the poll they make on that Discussion thread... if you do .. the Almighty wu-tang mod army will move your shit...

i agree with u 100%
these thread rules are stupid.
its starting to look like a chatroom.

cap
04-18-2006, 10:49 AM
cant please everyone i guess

i know its hard to please everyone,but i really think this is a very bad thing.
we should have a poll or something.

THE W
04-18-2006, 10:57 AM
the reason these threads were made was to stop all the congestion of threads that were about one album. there used to a thread dedicated to every song on the album and then various people making threads saying how they thought an album was great.

its not a permanent thing either. once the discussions die down the threads are taken down.

no one is stopping anyone from expressing their feelings on the album. it just keeps the forum from getting cluttered up with useless threads.

THE W
04-18-2006, 11:32 AM
http://www.wutang-corp.com/forum/showthread.php?t=17288

get in here and vote if you dont like the official threads.

The Last Clansman
04-18-2006, 11:34 AM
come on.. who doesn't like Freedom....

The Last Clansman
04-18-2006, 11:35 AM
the reason these threads were made was to stop all the congestion of threads that were about one album. there used to a thread dedicated to every song on the album and then various people making threads saying how they thought an album was great.

its not a permanent thing either. once the discussions die down the threads are taken down.

no one is stopping anyone from expressing their feelings on the album. it just keeps the forum from getting cluttered up with useless threads.

what happens if i wanna make a poll that has to do with Fishscale?

THE W
04-18-2006, 11:44 AM
what poll do you have in mind?

The Last Clansman
04-18-2006, 11:52 AM
what poll do you have in mind?

any poll related to fishscale.. like a favorite song on the album and such.

maestro wooz
04-18-2006, 12:21 PM
we cant have clutter in the forums, theyre too important for that

THE W
04-18-2006, 12:24 PM
go and vote

THE W
04-18-2006, 12:34 PM
any poll related to fishscale.. like a favorite song on the album and such. like i said, its not a permanent thing. when the conversation dies down the threads will be unsticked and people can post what they want on the subject.

Prolifical ENG
04-18-2006, 12:38 PM
I dont like official threads either...but the forum cant always be moderated my way....Id probably end up doing the same thing. Then you need to judge which threads to merge and what are good. threads that say "Fishscale is dope son" would likely get merged.

It is true, you arent the first to file this complaint. The best solution we have is to make a temperary special feature forum for Fishscale above the wu chamber in its own section.

That thread was the only solution without making anything new....I wanted to make a similar thread about the favourite track for my own curiosity. The traffic this forum gets these days, we never really needed to make a temporary forum for a release.

I suggested (with LHX) this last week, but I dont know if admins are going to proceed with this...its kinda late now but it might be still worth while. I think 36chambers might do it later on this week since he did mention he was going to make another forum (unrelated).

After that after every major wu album release (such as OB4CL2), a temperary special feature forum will be made upon its release.

TUCO
04-18-2006, 01:16 PM
thats another thing
how tha hellz did LHX become a mod? lol

Prolifical ENG
04-18-2006, 01:26 PM
thats another thing
how tha hellz did LHX become a mod? lol
we discussed it at the "mods of the round table"...when we sit down at that table, all the mods are equal....even the admins.

Story of the "mods of the round table":

When the mods attend a council at the admin's main hall, those who sat at the head of table, usually have precedence over others. These mods would feel envy or jealousy to those of higher ranking. Sometimes, the mods would cause a brawl, over who would take the seat at the head of table.
To resolve these problems, TomB resorted to having his table constructed in a rounded shape. The ingenuity of this design, make all the mods equal, regardless if he was an admin or a regular mod. No one would have precedence over others.
The mods in TomB's company became known as the "Mods of the Round Table". These mods were heroes, renowned for their wits and courage, and for their skill in locking and deleting posts. They swore to protect the admins and wutangcorp.

TUCO
04-18-2006, 01:28 PM
lmao

The Last Clansman
04-20-2006, 12:46 PM
I dont like official threads either...but the forum cant always be moderated my way....Id probably end up doing the same thing. Then you need to judge which threads to merge and what are good. threads that say "Fishscale is dope son" would likely get merged.

It is true, you arent the first to file this complaint. The best solution we have is to make a temperary special feature forum for Fishscale above the wu chamber in its own section.

That thread was the only solution without making anything new....I wanted to make a similar thread about the favourite track for my own curiosity. The traffic this forum gets these days, we never really needed to make a temporary forum for a release.

I suggested (with LHX) this last week, but I dont know if admins are going to proceed with this...its kinda late now but it might be still worth while. I think 36chambers might do it later on this week since he did mention he was going to make another forum (unrelated).

After that after every major wu album release (such as OB4CL2), a temperary special feature forum will be made upon its release.

I liek the Special Feature idea... i mean you dont want a million discussions going in one single thread... that shit gets confusing and annoying.. A LOT MORE ANNOYING THAN A BUNCH OF FISCHSCALE THREADS IN THE FRONT PAGE

like i said i dont mind when they merge identical threads.. but there are a lot of different topics taht could be related to one album..

Prolifical ENG
04-20-2006, 07:26 PM
Yeah its been decided that we wont do it with Fishscale its too late now, but as you noticed the official thread.

But for every major release there will be a special section to discuss it and all topic will then be moved to that forum.

racist randy
04-20-2006, 07:52 PM
Yeah I think that bullshit topics like "yo this is the best song right here" or "did you hear that beat" should get deleted but it's mostly good shit popping off and it keeps the fourms active.

MsRzaRecTaH
05-06-2006, 12:44 AM

Yo Peace I remember u from back on elements.. damn Im really getting old lmaoo

The Last Clansman
05-30-2006, 01:16 AM
Yo Peace I remember u from back on elements.. damn Im really getting old lmaoo
yea I remember you lady rzarectah.. how you been...