PDA

View Full Version : Why is Eminem...

Wu-Disciple
04-18-2006, 10:30 AM
Why is Eminem on every one's top lists of greatest mc's.

if u say some bullshit long enough, people will start believing it's actually true.

come'on. let's be real. for one kid is too "new on the block" to be in any top ten.

there are plenty of white mc's out there who are much better than him.

as a hiphop purist, i don't buy his stuff.

however, i appreciate his originality just like i do Nelly's. i'm not a fan of either of them. they just have their own style and that's always good.

his situation is kinda like 50's. he just was the perfect package to market to people.

some of his work i think is a disgrace to hiphop.

anyway, what do yall think?

TUCO
04-18-2006, 10:32 AM
i think u suck

EAGLE EYE
04-18-2006, 10:34 AM
yea me too

the funky drunk
04-18-2006, 10:35 AM
the difference between 50 and em is that em actually got skills , 50 aint got none

but i can see why some peeps would put him in they top ten list , as a lyricist he is ill theres no question , but the muthafucka just started doin a load of shit and he fell off ... but im'a agree wit ya , he is too 'new on the block' but he did used to be a dope mc back in the day , but these days he sucks monkey scrotum

Edgar Erebus
04-18-2006, 11:06 AM
Rap skills, cos 50 takes three lines to make a rhyme, and Em can make three rhymes in one line. Listen to "Kill You".

ironwizard
04-18-2006, 11:26 AM
Eminem is also able to flow properly, and with energi in his voice. I personally think the slim shady lp is a great album, his best in my opinion, with a gradual decline in quality from album to album since then. 50 has no energi what so ever, and I don't understand why some people say he's got charisma... he sounds like he's just swallowed a jar of sleeping pills...

12weLvE
04-18-2006, 11:36 AM
Em is real talented when he feels like being talented.
Is not that hes lazy, I personally think hes bored. I ve never had Em on my top 10, not even when he was in his "Prime." After Encore I dont think people are going to take him serious anymore, not even if he drops a "classic album." I know he has a huge fan base and they are always going to support him just like we support Wu-Tang; therefore he is always going to sell 5 million plus. But I think if he drops one more album he should do this for the true fans of HIP HOP, not for the commercial credibility. After Proof's death I think his angry side is going to come out and he is really going to be on some emmotional shit on his next album. There should be no reason for him to drop a jokey album after the death of his best friend. R.I.P Proof

Edgar Erebus
04-18-2006, 11:46 AM
dr seuss can do that too.

Yeah, he got rap skills too. Is this thread about paying respect to all rappers able to rhyme or about defending or attacking Em?

Mykal86
04-18-2006, 12:24 PM
Eminem just happens to be the first white rapper to get attention since the early 90's and the fact that he doesn't suck completely and has Dre's cred and production helps out too. I know he gets alot of hate but almost ANYTHING mainstream is gonna get hate on this board. I think all the backpack rap fans are just bothered that all their favorite underground white rappers can barely budge 20K

IRAN
04-18-2006, 12:27 PM
His rapping skills are awesome, I only like his first two albums.

444trumpets
04-18-2006, 12:44 PM

if u say some bullshit long enough, people will start believing it's actually true.

come'on. let's be real. for one kid is too "new on the block" to be in any top ten.

however, i appreciate his originality just like i do Nelly's. i'm not a fan of either of them. they just have their own style and that's always good.

his situation is kinda like 50's. he just was the perfect package to market to people.

YEAH EM IS WEAK...

Peace 4.4.4trumpets

Aqueous Moon
04-18-2006, 12:45 PM
Em owes Dre a lot...I don't think Em would have even come close to blowing up like he did if it wasn't for Dre...so idk.

the funky drunk
04-18-2006, 12:55 PM
word ^^ lol altho most wouldnt admit it ,

Rorschach
04-18-2006, 01:09 PM
I don't like when people say Eminem fell off, but I also don't like when people say that Eminem is just bored with hip hop right now so he's just making wack music because he'll still make money regardless, as if this makes his currently disgusting music alright? No.

What I think of Eminem's career is he could, when on form(I use the term on form, not in his prime) eat your favourite MC alive. Infinite is a classic in terms of battle rhymes and lyrics but the production isn't very mainstream friendly, and Slim Shady LP and Marshall Mathers LP are near flawless cd's in my opinion. Eminem Show is where his rhymes were starting to take a slow decline, but the production was certainly at it's highest point around The Eminem Show.

Comparing 50 Cent to Eminem is crazy. Apart from them both appealing to a huge audience, and being underneath Dr. Dre, they have no similarities.

WuTangWarrior
04-18-2006, 01:54 PM
i dont even bother listening to the Eminem haters lol

P-Noid Brown
04-18-2006, 01:57 PM
Lemme tell you .....crack is a hell of a drug....

as far as eminem being "new" to the block homie better do some research on that. Em is dope as fuck and no one can take that away from him.

Edgar Erebus
04-18-2006, 02:22 PM
The thing I respect Eminem is that he got his own style, and he didn't go on writing that bling-bling shit... He sold out in different way, let's say, he overblew his own assets, so they became flaws...

(Shit, I cannot even understand myself)

Jimmy Focus
04-18-2006, 02:25 PM

wtf you mean when you said you a hip hop purist. what does that mean what ever you think is dope should be dope to everyone else. just because em aint one of your favorites doesn,t mean that you gotta judge other people because em is one of thier favs. this thread should be closed. that all i gotta say.

killahills 714
04-18-2006, 02:56 PM
YOU KNOW WHATS SO FUNNY.. RAKIM EVEN SAID IF EM WAS BLACK HE WOULD BE ALI- http://youtube.com/watch?v=MTfaQpBZWZk&search=RAKIM%20INTERVIEW

snapple
04-18-2006, 03:09 PM
im taking it away from him right now, he's never said anything was was oooh off the hook, topic wise his shit sucks, he's not the best when it comes to freestyles, or song writing, or just flat out rappin about whatever. in fact he's not even close.

i just want one, one eminem verse thats like oh damn just one. one. one. gimmi one. gimmi one.

what are you on homie? you don't own infinite or slim shadey LP do you? marshall mathers is dope too...and the kid is absolutley ridic i can't think of many MCs who free like he does...

PuNcH_iN_PuNcH_OuT
04-18-2006, 03:12 PM
Funny thing is, Eminem would prolly shit on half the cats talkin shit about him lol

how about all of them

Greek Gheynician Anal Tradition
04-18-2006, 03:23 PM
Em is skilled but i hate him. .

ShaDynasty
04-18-2006, 03:25 PM
he sold out
not one of the best
but i feel his older shit
if more cats had heard ice cube and chino xls old shit
they wudnt be amazed at em

snapple
04-18-2006, 03:38 PM
^^ they shouldn't be amazed by him...he's just a dope lyrcist...considering his entire delivery/flow he tried to bite from masta ace

P-Noid Brown
04-18-2006, 03:45 PM
man snapple don't even worry about this kid... He's an em hater if you lookin the thread i posted... according to him he wishes em died. honestly legato ,
a) you must be deaf to say em aint dope
b) hating will get you no where in life
c) you must be so unofficial with your hip-hop
d) you must be deaf to say em aint dope.
e) if you can read better than you can hear i can post some dope em lyrics.
f) get your ears cleaned
g) crack is a hell of a drug
h) seek rehab or medical attention asap it's affecting your good judgement.

Rorschach
04-18-2006, 03:51 PM
Here's my three favourite verses from him, I can guarantee that if any of the Wu-Tang members had made these verses they would be considered classic verses, but because the Em haters know it's Em, he struggles to get the recognition he deserves.

"Since I'm in a position to talk to these kids and they listen
I ain't no politician but I'll kick it with 'em a minute
Cause see they call me a menace; and if the shoe fits I'll wear it
But if it don't, then y'all'll swallow the truth grin and bear it
Now who's these king of these rude ludicrous lucrative lyrics
Who could inherit the title, put the youth in hysterics
Usin his music to steer it, sharin his views and his merits
But there's a huge interference - they're sayin you shouldn't hear it
Maybe it's hatred I spew, maybe it's food for the spirit
Maybe it's beautiful music I made for you to just cherish
But I'm debated disputed hated and viewed in America
as a motherfuckin drug addict - like you didn't experiment?
Now now, that's when you start to stare at who's in the mirror
and see yourself as a kid again, and you get embarrased
And I got nothin to do but make you look stupid as parents
You fuckin do-gooders - too bad you couldn't do good at marriage!
(Ha ha!) And do you have any clue what I had to do to get here I don't
think you do so stay tuned and keep your ears glued to the stereo
Cause here we go - he's {*Jigga joint Jigga-chk-Jigga*}
And I'm the sinister, Mr. Kiss-My-Ass it's just a Renegade!"

"Aiyyo, my pen and paper cause a chain reaction
To get your brain relaxin, cause they be actin maniac in action
A brainiac in fact son, you mainly lack attraction
You looking zany whack with just a fraction of my tracks run
My rhyming skills got you climbing hills
I travel through your mind into your spine like siren drills
I'm sliming pills or roaches, we sprayed and disinfects
and twist the necks of rappers till their spinal column disconnects
We disinfect then check the monologue, turn your system up
Twist them up, and indulge in the marijuana smoke
This is the season for noise pollution contamination
Examination of more cartoons than animation
My lamination of narration
Hit's a snare and bass in a track for duck rapper interrogation
When I declare invasion, there ain't no time to be stare and gazing
I turn the stage into a barren wasteland...
I'm Infinite"

"Thereís several different levels to devil worshippin: horseís heads,
Human sacrifices, canibalism; candles and exorcism
Animals havin sex with íem; camels mammals and rabbits
But I donít get into that, I kick the habit - I just,
Beat you to death with weapons that eat through the flesh
And I never eat you unless the fuckin, meat looks fresh
I got a lion in my pocket, Iím lyin, I got a nine in my pocket
And baby Iím just, dyin to cock him
Heís ready for war, Iím ready for war
I got machetes and swords for any faggot that said he was raw
My uzí as, heavy as yours, yeah you met me before
I just didnít have as large an arsenal of weapons before
Marshall will step in the door, I lay your head on the floor
With your body spread on the bedspread, red on the wall
Red on the ceilin, red on the floor, get a new whore
Met on the second, wet on the third;
Then sheís dead on the fourth - Iím dead wrong"

I'm starting to sound like an Eminem stan but that is far from the truth, he's an artist that nowadays I rarely listen to, simply because the hunger and angry nature of his lyrics which attracted me to his music in the first place is not there anymore.

oldie
04-18-2006, 05:12 PM
listen to INFINITE!!!!

theres your answer mate, his lyrics are on point - and thats an understatement.

Luther Large
04-18-2006, 07:16 PM
the only reason Eminem sells so well is cuz he's white which makes it easier for every1 to like him even if they dont like his music and it's sad cuz if eminem was black he wouldnt be recognized commercially as 1 of the greatest

and if u dont think its cuz he's white then tell me why GZA isnt recognized as 1 of the best cuz he's sure as hell a better lyricist than Em is

The Lost Prophet
04-18-2006, 07:55 PM
u dummies forget that em has only lost ONE freestyle battle in the history of his career (that we know of and i havent even heard rumers of him losing another one) and that was at the rap olympics against MC Juice and so called hip-hop purist should know who he is. Em was raw but just did to much early in his career and lost his lyrical edge

HipHophead101
04-18-2006, 08:37 PM
haha this thread backfired

eminem is the shit btw

WuTangWarrior
04-18-2006, 10:14 PM
the only reason Eminem sells so well is cuz he's white which makes it easier for every1 to like him even if they dont like his music and it's sad cuz if eminem was black he wouldnt be recognized commercially as 1 of the greatest

and if u dont think its cuz he's white then tell me why GZA isnt recognized as 1 of the best cuz he's sure as hell a better lyricist than Em is

GZA doesnt try as hard as Eminem, he doesn't pay attention that much to fame. And if Eminem was black he WOULD be recognized commercialy as 1 of the greatest, you can ask Rakim. With his unique voice, rap style, flow, rhymes, the beats he produces and/or the beats he's given (DRE PRODUCTION) he is recognized as one of the greatest. It's just that theres too many ignorant people that wont admit it. Listen to Infinite for God sakes as well as his other LPs. And it does seem like all he talks about is Kim, Halley, or w/e but thats just what you see in his commercial videos. If you listen to his album, you will realize how sick he is. I remember thinking Joe Budden was wack but when i listened to his cd i was amazed same as Chamillionaire. I miss his old days with Dre and his "just dont give a fuck" attitude, dude was crazy at that time, and he still is but he doesnt show that attitude off to MTV or BET or whatever in his videos.

adedwutang
04-18-2006, 11:30 PM
ill admit that when em first started bangin he had some dope shit and then he matured and got even more talented, but since then hes been droppin steadily and keeps droppin lower and lower and unless he can go back to the way he used to b i dont think em is gonna stay known as a great mc for much longer, just a burnt out artist that had a really good run
get at me-

EAGLE EYE
04-18-2006, 11:59 PM
The reason Em is more recognized than GZA is cuz his voice first of all, and his delivery/flow. GZA is a remarkable lyricist but cant spit at the caliber that EM brings to the table. Its just too monotone and sometimes lazy sounding. The whole performer/entertainer aspect also comes to Em naturally it seems. But yes I will also address that fact Em's latest work has been sub-par.

I respect Both GZA and Eminem's work they have put out, and they perform best in their own environment.

Razorsharp
04-19-2006, 12:02 AM
i like eminem, only until he started falling off and doing wack radio songs... his best song to me is "Til' I Collapse"

peace

The Lost Prophet
04-19-2006, 01:22 AM
em has dre, thats y commercialy he does better and i believe in the begginning him being white did hurt him but after his first cd it began to help him sell records just because now white people have a "voice". em also does songs like "stan", "without me" and so on

Edgar Erebus
04-19-2006, 01:32 AM
Yeah and Dre has Em, thats y commercialy he does better

Bone Collecta
04-19-2006, 01:39 AM
the difference between 50 and em is that em actually got skills , 50 aint got none

but i can see why some peeps would put him in they top ten list , as a lyricist he is ill theres no question , but the muthafucka just started doin a load of shit and he fell off ... but im'a agree wit ya , he is too 'new on the block' but he did used to be a dope mc back in the day , but these days he sucks monkey scrotum

hater listen to be a gentleman or as the world turns and tell me 50 doesnt have skills

yall 50 haters are pathetic

em is waaaaaaaaaaay overrated just cause hes white

Bone Collecta
04-19-2006, 01:41 AM
em was never a real good battler that shit is false ive seen video of when he was in his "prime" and he lost to both rhymefest and juice in the same yr

The Lost Prophet
04-19-2006, 01:44 AM
hater listen to be a gentleman or as the world turns and tell me 50 doesnt have skills

yall 50 haters are pathetic

em is waaaaaaaaaaay overrated just cause hes white

old fifty got skills but old em is better any time of the week whether its new fifty or old fifty. em is overated in the mainstream but to real hiphop fans i would say he gets the respect he diserves, which is "man that dude use to be ridic, but recently he has sold out and i still say he is a great mc"

Rebel_INS
04-19-2006, 01:48 AM
Personally, I think Eminem is a good emcee. He has dropped really ILL rhymes and disses and freestyles so im really feelin all the shit he has goin on. But recently, he has fallen off pretty badly. But that dont make him wack necessarily.

Bone Collecta
04-19-2006, 01:50 AM
old fifty got skills but old em is better any time of the week whether its new fifty or old fifty. em is overated in the mainstream but to real hiphop fans i would say he gets the respect he diserves, which is "man that dude use to be ridic, but recently he has sold out and i still say he is a great mc"

there is no such thing as real hip hop

he doesnt deserve anything cause he has no classic albums. NONE

plain and simple he has some hot songs but the bullshit songs bring him down.

Bone Collecta
04-19-2006, 01:51 AM
em isnt even top 15

Visionz
04-19-2006, 01:53 AM
Yeah and Dre has Em, thats y commercialy he does better
^so did Snoop Dogg, so did Ice Cube and Eazy-E, so did 50 Cent and Game. A lot of mothafucka is selling records cuz of Dre, Em ain't the only one. And the mothafucka in here who sayin that he ain't dope, or at least wasn't, ain't no emcee they damn selves, cuz if you were then you would know that his flows is fuckin banannas anytime he decides that he wants it to be. I do think he's lost the hunger that he had in his early days and that Encore was a wack album, but wtf shit happens. He's still got great lyrics, mad different ways of flowing to a beat (I think that's the secret to his greatness personally) and a lot of charisma. I haven't listened to none of his records in a minute but you crazy if you think he's lame and some yall fuckin crazy.

Bone Collecta
04-19-2006, 01:55 AM
^so did Snoop Dogg, so did Ice Cube and Eazy-E, so did 50 Cent and Game. A lot of mothafucka is selling records cuz of Dre, Em ain't the only one. And the mothafucka in here who sayin that he ain't dope, or at least wasn't, ain't no emcee they damn selves, cuz if you were then you would know that his flows is fuckin banannas anytime he decides that he wants it to be. I do think he's lost the hunger that he had in his early days and that Encore was a wack album, but wtf shit happens. He's still got great lyrics, mad different ways of flowing to a beat (I think that's the secret to his greatness personally) and a lot of charisma. I haven't listened to none of his records in a minute but you crazy if you think he's lame and some yall fuckin crazy.

so yall making excuses for him now lmao it doesnt matter if he can be nice when he wants to. point is he has no classics and he doesnt do it when he should.

and when was flow the only thing u grade on an emcee?

Visionz
04-19-2006, 01:57 AM
em isnt even top 15

Did Ill Eagle make it?

Bone Collecta
04-19-2006, 02:00 AM
nope he didnt cause hes not. i didnt want to work with him cause hes the greatest mc he can be a concious rapper if he wants but he can also make hits.

Visionz
04-19-2006, 02:01 AM
and when was flow the only thing u grade on an emcee?

How the fuck did you get that flow was the only thing I was talkin about outta that sentence. Please highlight the whole thing for me.

And now you talkin albums....Did 50 put out a classic album?....mothafuckin' Kurt Kobain of rap (pronounciationly speaking anyways) was his shit classic to you? His first two national albums was sick anyways.<talkin' bout Em's

Bone Collecta
04-19-2006, 02:03 AM
How the fuck did you get that flow was the only thing I was talkin about outta that sentence. Please highlight the whole thing for me.

And now you talkin albums....Did 50 put out a classic album?....mothafuckin' Kurt Kobain of rap (pronounciationly speaking anyways) was his shit classic to you? His first two national albums was sick anyways.

50 put out albums that were closer to classic than any eminem album

GRODT >>> any em album

i know u dickriders and haters dont wanna admit it but its the truth

Visionz
04-19-2006, 02:12 AM
^If I did give out negative rep, I woulda just hit you up with some. You must be a fucking idiot to believe that. But's it whateva you fucking retard. You can't even comprehend the meaning behind a single sentence, how the fuck you supposed to understand an entire album of anything besides commercial ass bullshit. Oooohhhh, you can't and it shows. Enjoy being braindead.

Bone Collecta
04-19-2006, 02:17 AM
^If I did give out negative rep, I woulda just hit you up with some. You must be a fucking idiot to believe that. But's it whateva you fucking retard. You can't even comprehend the meaning behind a single sentence, how the fuck you supposed to understand an entire album of anything besides commercial ass bullshit. Oooohhhh, you can't and it shows. Enjoy being braindead.
lol the whole album isnt commercial? and ems albums werent commercial? gtfoh man u are on em's dick and its sad. real slim shady must be classic tho huh? lol

em isnt even original anymore he stays talking about the same shit. I hate my ex and im such a bad father whaa whaaa cry cry lol.

this site is full of 50 haters cause ghost doesnt like him and its sad. yall let beef between ya fav rappers get in the way of what you think of an artist.

FACT : EM AND PAC ARE THE MOST OVERRATED RAPPERS OF ALL TIME!

u think i give a damn about rep? lol

ol dirty abbot
04-19-2006, 02:19 AM
eninem has had one song that i thought was good and that was guilty conscience, other than that I think this guy is a piece of shit. I dont mean just him but his "hiphop" as well. He has the most annoying voice i have heard. And his song as controversial for the point of being controversial

Luther Large
04-19-2006, 10:11 AM
The reason Em is more recognized than GZA is cuz his voice first of all, and his delivery/flow. GZA is a remarkable lyricist but cant spit at the caliber that EM brings to the table. Its just too monotone and sometimes lazy sounding. The whole performer/entertainer aspect also comes to Em naturally it seems. But yes I will also address that fact Em's latest work has been sub-par.

I respect Both GZA and Eminem's work they have put out, and they perform best in their own environment.

so your sayin em is more recognized for his hight pitched voice

and if u mean commercially recognized 4 his delivery and flow i dont think commercial fans care about delivey and flow and i never thot gza sounded lazy.......and i think he can definetly spit at em's caliber

P-Noid Brown
04-19-2006, 10:22 AM
Luthor you're missing the point... Pay attention to what Robby is saying in aspect, in a way he is correct.

Gza gets alot of love and respect that would never change. No one is saying anyone is better than anyone but it's the principle of the situation.

HipHophead101
04-19-2006, 12:21 PM
EMINEM >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> 50 cent period.

Funk_Dock
04-19-2006, 12:34 PM
bone collecta what are you smoking, how can u say get rich or die trying is close to marshall mathers, slim shady or Inifinite???

50 has a good flow, em has a better one
50 had sum punches, em had better ones
50 was almost never technical with his rhymes, em was flippin the multi-syllable rhymes on all those albums
50s rhymes didnt have much meaning to them, unlike those first 3 em albums

bla bla bla

and we're not 'on his dick' just cause we're defendin him

Bone Collecta
04-19-2006, 05:43 PM
lmao how can u say GRODT wasnt close to classic?

yall smokin some shit. did any of u even hear that whole album? find a song that sucks on it. i dare you

i can name songs that are ass on em's albums

snapple
04-19-2006, 05:51 PM
stop justifying eminem being good with the delivery/flow thats on the tip for sure....em completley jacked masta ace's shit and he knows it and hes been called on it and admitted it

Mykal86
04-19-2006, 06:33 PM
i like eminem, only until he started falling off and doing wack radio songs... his best song to me is "Til' I Collapse"

peace

he started doing "wack radio songs"(your words not mine) back in 99 and that "Til' I Collapse" song came out in 2002. I think it's ridiculous that people make up their mind about something because it's mainstream and plays on the radio and music channels.

oDoUoSoKo
04-19-2006, 06:38 PM

cuz hes a better lyricist than u, and urs.:mmmyah:

little boy
04-19-2006, 07:25 PM
Because he's trailor park trash.

Funk_Dock
04-19-2006, 07:37 PM
i gotta say i dont think GRODT has any tracks that i could skip, cause i like that album, but doesnt mean his album is better than ems first 3. tracks can be listenable but not necessarily good ones.

ShaDynasty
04-19-2006, 07:39 PM
ems first 2 joints are dope
but he sold out now
fuck him

Funk_Dock
04-19-2006, 07:51 PM
stop justifying eminem being good with the delivery/flow thats on the tip for sure....em completley jacked masta ace's shit and he knows it and hes been called on it and admitted it

jacked his flow? i love/d masta ace's flow, simple but flawless, I dont see how his flow is similar to ems, and if anything he developed the flow

with that attitude u could say a bunch of people jacked older mc's flow

Bone Collecta
04-19-2006, 08:00 PM
em always said he was influenced by masta ace. listen to the two man they sound almost the same. he is a copy

HipHophead101
04-19-2006, 08:22 PM
eminem >> bone collecta :):):)

Bone Collecta
04-19-2006, 08:33 PM
nope im the greatest of all time biyatch:king::tease:

HipHophead101
04-19-2006, 08:36 PM
wat ever helps u sleep at night bud ;)

Bone Collecta
04-19-2006, 08:51 PM
bone collecta >>> big l

:king:

HipHophead101
04-19-2006, 09:03 PM
everyone (including big l) >>>> bone collecta ;)

Bone Collecta
04-19-2006, 09:23 PM
dont u wish thats too bad tho ur wrong :king:

HipHophead101
04-19-2006, 09:35 PM
wish in one hand shit in the other see which one fills up first

B-Ball-Hov
05-04-2006, 08:07 PM
:thumbup: EM IS REAL WHEN HE WANNA BE! DONT GET ME WRONG HE ONE OF MY FAVORITE RAPPERS BUT SOMETIMES HE BE MAKING ME DISAPOINTED! HES REAL TALENTED THO! IF HE SPIT LIKE HE DID ON THE MARSHAL MATHERS LP AND THE EMINEM SHO HE'LL BE IIGHT!, U FEEL ME?:thumbup:

Kenny Powers
05-04-2006, 08:34 PM
All I have heard in this thread is people saying Em is overrated (who don't have evidence) and people who are giving em respect (who do have evidence through songs and lyrics). If someone can give me a reason on how Eminem is overrated I might start to respect their opinion. Em is the first white rapper who came up and wasn't a complete joke, his lyrics are real. I bet people who think Em is wack think Nelly and Ja Rule have good lyrics. You think Em is wack...prove it

Bone Collecta
05-05-2006, 01:49 AM
so u call ass like that nice lyrics? or the real slim shady? yeah hes a lyrical genious for those

BALTIMORE GOD OF WAR
05-05-2006, 11:35 AM

YO HOW IN THE FUCK CAN U SAY EMINEM IS TOO NEW ON THE BLOCK TO BE CONSIDERED GREAT. THE FUCKED UP STATE THAT HIP HOP IS IN RIGHT NOW WTF!!!! NIGGAZ MUST BE PUTTING DUST IN THEY BLUNTS AGAIN. MORE THAN HALF OF THE INDUSTRY IS STRAIGHT UP OSCAR "THE GROUCH" GARBAGE RIGHT NOW. NIGGAZ IS ONLY EXCITED OR WAITING ON A FEW REAL MC'S TO DROP LP'S THESE DAYS. THESE NIGGAZ MUST HAVE COPED THE T.I. LP BEFORE THAT FISHSCALE THEN .....LOL FUCKING CLOWNS+) !
YO EM GET HATED ON BECAUSE HE WHITE PERIOD. THE BOY IS NICE ...HE IS MORE HIP HOP THEN ANYBODY IN THE MIDWEST MOVEMENT!

I'LL TAKE IT BACK BEFORE WE KNEW IT EACH OTHERS NAME/
RUN IN THE ULTAR SOUND AND SNATCH U OUT YA MOTHERS FRAME/
TAKE IT FUTUR BACK THEN THAT BACK TO LOVERS LANE TO THE NIGHT U WAS THOUGHT OF AND COCK BLOCK YA FATHERS GAME - EMINEM

YA'LL FUCKING STUPID!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!

Funk_Dock
05-05-2006, 01:17 PM
YO HOW IN THE FUCK CAN U SAY EMINEM IS TOO NEW ON THE BLOCK TO BE CONSIDERED GREAT. THE FUCKED UP STATE THAT HIP HOP IS IN RIGHT NOW WTF!!!! NIGGAZ MUST BE PUTTING DUST IN THEY BLUNTS AGAIN. MORE THAN HALF OF THE INDUSTRY IS STRAIGHT UP OSCAR "THE GROUCH" GARBAGE RIGHT NOW. NIGGAZ IS ONLY EXCITED OR WAITING ON A FEW REAL MC'S TO DROP LP'S THESE DAYS. THESE NIGGAZ MUST HAVE COPED THE T.I. LP BEFORE THAT FISHSCALE THEN .....LOL FUCKING CLOWNS+) !
YO EM GET HATED ON BECAUSE HE WHITE PERIOD. THE BOY IS NICE ...HE IS MORE HIP HOP THEN ANYBODY IN THE MIDWEST MOVEMENT!

I'LL TAKE IT BACK BEFORE WE KNEW IT EACH OTHERS NAME/
RUN IN THE ULTAR SOUND AND SNATCH U OUT YA MOTHERS FRAME/
TAKE IT FUTUR BACK THEN THAT BACK TO LOVERS LANE TO THE NIGHT U WAS THOUGHT OF AND COCK BLOCK YA FATHERS GAME - EMINEM

YA'LL FUCKING STUPID!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!

very mature

Bone Collecta
05-05-2006, 01:31 PM
he said alot of stupid shit too

Rhymefest and Juice >>>> Eminem

Kenny Powers
05-05-2006, 01:59 PM
he said alot of stupid shit too

Rhymefest and Juice >>>> Eminem

-Are you serious? what has rhymefest done besides tag along with kayne. Em raps hard and puts his emotions into it when he wants to, when he wants to make fun of Michael Jackson or Tom Green, he will. Don't hate on Em because he went mainstream and made a hella lot of money and even more ill rhymes.