PDA

View Full Version : Do you think drugs should be legalized?

whitey
04-18-2006, 03:38 PM
And give something to support yourside of the debate. (dont make it uhh yea man i want drugs legal so i can get fucked up 24/7, bring more than that)

whitey
04-18-2006, 03:42 PM
if your saying no, say why? ive got some ish to do, ill bring my side of it in a couple hours.

hectis
04-18-2006, 03:43 PM
Only Weed But If Every Drug Would Be Made Legalized Then No I Know Too Many People Who Are Dieing From H, Crack And Coke And Other Drugs That Are Not Good For U

whitey
04-18-2006, 03:45 PM
wait so what your saying is, if drugs were legal the people would die, but just like they are right now with them being illegal.

hectis
04-18-2006, 03:54 PM
They Are Dienig With Them Being Illegal But If There Made THEM Legal Then Any One Could Buy Them At The Store Just Like Gigs We Would Have A Bigger Problem I Donít Want To Go To The Store And See H Buy One Needle Get One Free

snapple
04-18-2006, 04:34 PM
if abortion is legal drugs should be legal, same logic...also look @ countires where drugs are legal...they're doing fine....drugs are a high-demand product...the war on drugs can never be won....itd be better to control and regulate....there is more deaths everyyear that are alchohaul and ciggerete related then every illegal narcotic combined....we also have shit like codeine and morphine thats legal...all these crazy RX drugs....hell yea they should legalize that shit i could go on for days with reasons

Aqueous Moon
04-18-2006, 04:37 PM
yeah..and so should obesity.

oh wait..that shit is legal..oh well....

galt john galt
04-18-2006, 04:47 PM
yeah, alcohol is a drug tobacco is a drug. sleeping pills. the list of drugs that kill are more than those that are illegal. just deaths from the illegal are crime related than overdosing. the regulation of strains of such drugs. the loss of control over the minds of the masses. makes them ban them. i say let them loose. people will only harm/hurt themselves if bad things happen. less prisons more inner visions.

HANZO
04-18-2006, 05:12 PM
drugs are a poison and shouldnt be legalized, i see no point to drugs there no excuse for using them. im talking about narcotics though, they are designed to harm people. Other drugs like anti-biotics and stuff are used to heal people. why should we allow stuff that harms our peoples. i have no sympathy for ppl who are addicted to drugs, cause they werent born that way it was their own doing.

ShaDynasty
04-18-2006, 05:19 PM
han88
wat about crack babies?

anyway drugs shud be legal but controlled
actually fuck that
anythin natural
(weed, mushrooms)
shud be legal cuz god made that shit for us
all that other shit can fuck off

Machete
04-18-2006, 05:30 PM
No for the fact that crime would skyrocket. As if it isn't bad enough.

TeknicelStylez
04-18-2006, 05:31 PM
Other drugs like anti-biotics and stuff are used to heal people.

You sure about that one?

TeknicelStylez
04-18-2006, 05:34 PM
I don't really see a difference between drugs being legal or illegal, aside from the fact that you can be arrested for them. It's just as easy to get drugs as it is to buy a carton of milk from the store. Anybody that uses drugs, 99.9% of the time isn't worried, or simply just doesn't give a fuck about getting arrested for possesion of the narcotics, or using them. I don't see your point on crime increasing if drugs were legal, if anything crime would decrease... It's the necessity of the products that has kids gunning eachother down for areas where they could peddle them.

HANZO
04-18-2006, 05:46 PM
han88
wat about crack babies?

anyway drugs shud be legal but controlled
actually fuck that
anythin natural
(weed, mushrooms)
shud be legal cuz god made that shit for us
all that other shit can fuck off

god made a lot of things there are animals that are poisunous and could kill man, cause god made it doesnt mean that we should take it.
their should be a system which doesnt allow for crack babies, if we keep an eye on these situations and control it before the child grows up to become a addict. Im being tough and heartless i know but sometimes a hard line approach to issues like this could solve it.

anti-biotics and pills like that were produced and designed to destroy bacteria and infections the body has. Good intentions but sometimes there can be problems with it. You have to seperate to groups of drugs and separate them, because it would be unwise to illeglize all drugs, but foolish to allow all drugs. It needs to be carefully considered, i aint no chemist so wont kno the affects of each drug. This is just an outside view.

TeknicelStylez
04-18-2006, 05:57 PM
You have no idea what you're talking about...

Dough Snatcher
04-18-2006, 06:04 PM
Its bad enough seeing family and friends stuggling with addiction on the low, so why would i want to see them do it like they have nothing to worry about in th world....

Machete
04-18-2006, 06:08 PM
I don't really see a difference between drugs being legal or illegal, aside from the fact that you can be arrested for them. It's just as easy to get drugs as it is to buy a carton of milk from the store. Anybody that uses drugs, 99.9% of the time isn't worried, or simply just doesn't give a fuck about getting arrested for possesion of the narcotics, or using them. I don't see your point on crime increasing if drugs were legal, if anything crime would decrease... It's the necessity of the products that has kids gunning eachother down for areas where they could peddle them.
Thanks, you are only proving my point further. Drug related crime happens when the robber doesn't have any, and someone else does; or the criminal thinks someone has shit. With drugs readily available everywhere at all times, almost everyone would be a target. C'mon, this isn't rocket science.

ShaDynasty
04-18-2006, 06:10 PM
Plants Shudnt Be Illagal
That Shits Fucked Up
It Just Dont Make Sense

TeknicelStylez
04-18-2006, 06:14 PM
Thanks, you are only proving my point further. Drug related crime happens when the robber doesn't have any, and someone else does; or the criminal thinks someone has shit. With drugs readily available everywhere at all times, almost everyone would be a target. C'mon, this isn't rocket science.

Wtf are you talking about, the majority of drug related crimes are done by people selling them, not using them. And drugs ARE readily available, EVERYWHERE. You can get drugs anytime you want if you got the fuckin money for it, it's that simple.

whitey
04-18-2006, 06:23 PM
No for the fact that crime would skyrocket. As if it isn't bad enough.

skyrocket like when they made alcohol illegal?

kinda like when people started making it themselves, usually not safley, and when the mob was at war with each other over turf and making millions off of bootlegging?

you mean something like that?

TeknicelStylez
04-18-2006, 06:24 PM
I think he does, mean something like that...

Most of these people never even seen drug infested areas and are going off tall tales they heard about em...

TeknicelStylez
04-18-2006, 06:25 PM
Its bad enough seeing family and friends stuggling with addiction on the low, so why would i want to see them do it like they have nothing to worry about in th world....

I think I would rather see my father struggle with his addiction out in the open, than see him get caught struggling with an addiction on the low and go to jail for being mentally ill.

whitey
04-18-2006, 06:27 PM

you should read up a little on the topic before talking about what you think what happen opposed to what would happen.

why do people rob and steal to get money for drugs now? maybe because they are so expensive because of the risk that drug dealers have to go through to make it worthwhile to them to sell them.

what is marrijuanna? a plant. what is lettuce? a plant. one costs 220ish an ounce. the other costs a couple bucks for like a pound.

its plain as day, the fact that drugs are illegal drives up the prices 1000's of % higher than what they would normally be worth.

whitey
04-18-2006, 06:29 PM
I think he does, mean something like that...

Most of these people never even seen drug infested areas and are going off tall tales they heard about em...

o i know thats what he means. he just doenst get the point.

all of that happens because they are illegal.

when is the last time you saw labbat and budwieser doing drive bys on each others factories for selling beer on the other ones turf?

TeknicelStylez
04-18-2006, 06:29 PM
He sounds so sure about it too, thats the hilarious part..

"Cmon this isn't rocket science"

I don't even gotta read about it, I can walk outside and experience this shit first hand, it's real in the field...

ShaDynasty
04-18-2006, 06:32 PM
Imagine Goin To Walmart
And Buyin A Pack Of Blunts
And A Pack Of Weed

whitey
04-18-2006, 06:37 PM
im not proposing it would be a free for all and you can go and get a gallon of milk and some crack rock at the local store.

something like the ATF would take over, it would be strictly regulated. With an emphasis on having people NOT take drugs. But everyone has free will, and no one puts a gun to your head and says smoke this rock (unless your talking some farout shit some dude would do to make sure your not a cop, but thats way off topic).

It would be sold only at certain places, and if unfortunalty people became addicted which i will readily admit will happen, there would be restrictions on making public taxes pay for your rehab because once again, you did it to yourself.

Like tek has said already, you can get any drug at any time now, and they are illegal. What makes you think level headed people will up and start smoking rock and shooting H just because it becomes legal, that is the dumbest shit i ever heard.

TeknicelStylez
04-18-2006, 06:41 PM
Werd up, like "OMG ITS LEGAL NOW, I'VE BEEN WAITING FOR THEM TO GET RID OF THAT LAW FOR AGES, HONEY LETS GO GET SOME ROCK!!!!"

MoT
04-19-2006, 07:58 AM
For sure Holland and Switzerland are doin pretty much better than the rest of the world and thats a FACT .. you cant even compare the freedom there to "freedom" in USA or Japan or wherever thats just ridiculous..

and drug trade is a "perfect" way to be contraproductive towards the system and still live off something ... in the rest of the world ...

TeknicelStylez
04-19-2006, 08:43 AM
Or actually getting a job, robbery is petty shit, watchu making couple dollars off of marks... its not even worth it. Only time I ever robbed anybody was when I was really really really hungry and had no way else of getting money to eat.

MoT
04-19-2006, 09:05 AM
robbing dealers is also beneficial..

Visionz
04-19-2006, 05:23 PM
Drugs will never be all out legal in the U.S. Marijuana maybe, but the CIA makes way too much money pushin that shit. Once it gets regulated the money is on the books and can be traced. This is the exact opposite of what's happening now and will continue to happen. You think the feds are mad because people are smokin medical marijuana in Cali? Hell no, they mad because the people there aren't buyin the shit they smuggled into here.

hectis
04-19-2006, 05:26 PM
TRUTH^

ShaDynasty
04-19-2006, 05:32 PM
the police aint rilly bothered about reefa smokers
a lotta cops smoke it (check out 'friday after next')
if enough people made a petition
and was unified, we cud have legal weed
the argument for legalization, i think, far out weighs the argument against it

Visionz
04-19-2006, 05:56 PM
^You gotta realize the forces you're up against. Of course the argument far outweighs the reasons against it, it's just nobody with the sense to see it is makin laws in this country. And if they do, they're too corrupt to do anything about it. Too much money coming from the prison idustrial complex, California specifically. The only way that shit will happen is when more and more pockets of reason start popping up like what you had in Denver. It may some day happen but its gonna take baby steps to get there.

snapple
04-19-2006, 06:59 PM
thats like what 80% of the ghetto population, funny thing that peopl don't mention is a lot of people that sell drugs, and rob are people that actually have jobs. jobs aint payin for shit.

man shut your stupid ass up right up what the fuck kind of shit is that, yea ALL RAPPERS AND BASKETBALL PLAYERS TOO, fucking moron.

is Teknichal Stylez the only educated person in this thread...you guys needa do some fuckin homework. Educate yourselves on drugs before you open your mouths, on some stupidshit. Hann your nickname should be the BubbleBoy

whitey
04-19-2006, 08:26 PM
Drugs will never be all out legal in the U.S. Marijuana maybe, but the CIA makes way too much money pushin that shit. Once it gets regulated the money is on the books and can be traced. This is the exact opposite of what's happening now and will continue to happen. You think the feds are mad because people are smokin medical marijuana in Cali? Hell no, they mad because the people there aren't buyin the shit they smuggled into here.

ya i dont know about all that.

if it was legal, theyd be growing it themselves. making money off the outright sale, plus taxes. and save tons of money on all the people in prision, (which i am pretty sure the number being 50% of people in jail are there for non-violent drug offenses).

all the time cops and DA's and all the rest spend on drug cases could be devoted to other things.

not to mention it would kill off a lot of the mob and gangs and terrorist organizations that use drugs to fund there doings.