[6]cam Is Saving The Community
[7]who Else Can Get Shot An Do A Song The Next Day
[8]hes Realer Than Tupac
[9]he Get Lots Of Love From The South
[10]niccaz From The South Be Bumpin His Chit
[11]his Role In Paid In Full>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Belly
[12]he Has Is Own Drink (where Nas At)
[13]biggie Said He Was The Kony
[14]jigger Dont Care About His Community He Tryin To Bring A Nba Team Leavin Thousands Homeless
[15]cam Is Fightin Pedos Online To Save The Children
[16]get Em Girl>>>>>>>>>>>>>.. Any Nas Single
[17]how Is Nas The King Of New York When He Cant Control His Baby Mother
[18]how Is Jigger The King Of Ny Rockin Open Toe Sandals
[19]50 Respects His Grind
[20]street Niccaz Feel Dipset
[21]disseed Nas Mom And He Aint Do Chit
[22]dissed His Daughter He Aint Do Chit
[23]killa Season Will Be The Goat Cd Just Like Come Home With Me
[24]you Got To Love It Top 5 Diss Track In History
[25]hov Is Shook Of Cam
[26]can Beat Any Basketball Player In Rucker
[27]lil Cease Crew Tried To Jump Him But Cam Picked Up Cease Wit 1 Finger An Threw Him Off The Court
[28]he Has An Admiralbe Swagger
[29]if It Wasnt For Him There Would Be No Roc
[30]nas Aint Takin Care Of His Crew
[31]hell Rell Gettin Ready To Drop A Classic In The Summer
[32]cam Is The Allen Iverson Of This Rap Chit
[33]nas Is A Chump
[34]jigger Is Always Bitin Nccas Flow In Every Track
[35]nas Was So Shook Of Cam That He Had To Squash Beef Wit Jigger Jus To Be Safe
[36]cam Can Dress
[37]the Only Niccaz That Listen To Nas Down Here Is Black Gothic Dudes Wit Cargo Pants

Something I found somewhere where I rest at...... LOL

crass
04-18-2006, 05:52 PM
lmao @ #28, "he has an admirable swagger"

Luther Large
04-18-2006, 05:52 PM
whoever did this is fuckin dumb as hell

i have 1 reason nas and jay-z are better than cam'ron and his 37 reasons

REASONABLE DOUBT

and ILLMATIC!!!!!!!!!!

whoever made that dont know shit about rap

Luther Large
04-18-2006, 05:53 PM
"cam can dress and i like his swagger"

i hope the dum fuck who wrote this is a girl

ShaDynasty
04-18-2006, 05:58 PM
um
camron rhymes with apples in his mouth
straight up wack son
i thought this was a joke or sumthin
i hope

Luther Large
04-18-2006, 06:02 PM
this mothafuck just started makin up shit too

what he fuck??

if i seen him alone i really would shoot him

Cm0ney
[3]purple Haze Is Killin Any Nas Album

i laughed

WuTangWarrior
Fuck Cam'ron How Can You Call A Nigga That Raps About The Hokie Pokie Better Than anyone

stak84
04-18-2006, 06:09 PM
lmao @ black gothic dudes with cargo pants
anahhhahahahahahaha whoever made this
shit is a fuckin plague ont he human race

PDTantisocial
04-18-2006, 06:16 PM
1 reason Cam'ron isn't in Nas' or Jay's league...

He sucks

Beat that!

PDTantisocial
04-18-2006, 06:19 PM
Fuckin' Dipset dickriders...

brown_dogg
04-18-2006, 06:22 PM
hahah @ "jigger", too bad he couldn't come up with a coooooool nickname for nas too.

lil homie
04-18-2006, 06:25 PM
Hollow Darts what you smokin on? Pac and Nas are way better than cam'ron even when he was in his prime back when he was with children of the corn. Pac's a legend and Nas has released way better material than cam'ron e.g. Illmatic. I think you just want some attention, or are just a poor comedian cause nobody be taking your shitty list seriously.

brown_dogg
04-18-2006, 06:31 PM
^^ i'm pretty sure it's something he just found on the internet posted up by some other idiot. he just posted it here so we could all have a laugh.

Hollow Dartz
04-18-2006, 06:35 PM
Hollow Darts what you smokin on? Pac and Nas are way better than cam'ron even when he was in his prime back when he was with children of the corn. Pac's a legend and Nas has released way better material than cam'ron e.g. Illmatic. I think you just want some attention, or are just a poor comedian cause nobody be taking your shitty list seriously.

Nigga I found that on another website...u want the link?

oldie
04-18-2006, 07:26 PM
nah man, "Reason 36: Cam Can Dress"

CAN HE FUCK, WHATS WITH BIG GAY PURPLE AND PINK FUR COATS.

that alone is why Nas & Jigga are better then Cam, and you dont need many more reasons. Cam & DipShit are jus gay!

oldie
04-18-2006, 07:27 PM
"[7]who Else Can Get Shot An Do A Song The Next Day"

[7] Who Else Gives A Fuck Apart From Cam & DipShit

oldie
04-18-2006, 07:30 PM
^^^A Bitch Move!!!

^^Exactly!! The Roc suck!

My First Timbs
04-18-2006, 07:50 PM

lol

Meta4
04-18-2006, 08:52 PM

That completely ruined it. I do agree with some but on the whole...... COMPLETE 100% UNDOUBTED or UNDISPUTED DICKRIDING. I like Dip-Set but what dumbfuck made this shit up????

WuTangWarrior
04-18-2006, 10:06 PM
lmao at some of yall thinkin Hollow Dartz wrote this

Second Coming
04-18-2006, 11:17 PM
Shit's funny whoever wrote this shit is crazy. How bout a list called "37 Reasons Why Cam'ron Sucks Dick" that would be much more appropriate. Still a funny read though. One Love.

PEACE

NAKHI the SOLORIAN
04-18-2006, 11:29 PM
um
camron rhymes with apples in his mouth
straight up wack son
i thought this was a joke or sumthin
i hope

this is the funniest reply in this thread......

man actually I kinda like some of the Dipset(Aguilty pleasure)

but those reasons are straight comedy.

Hollow where did you find this?

maestro wooz
04-19-2006, 01:05 AM
http://www.thecorpse.com/forums/uploads/post-999-1110757307.jpg

Rebel_INS
04-19-2006, 01:51 AM
I laughed at all that shit. Camron has a wack ass flow. Cat talks.

Bone Collecta
04-19-2006, 01:52 AM
smh this is rediculous dipset fans need to be shot cause they usually are die hard fans which is sad

Cuchulain
04-19-2006, 04:12 AM
nice pic of mariah. do you think you'd be able to last more than a minute on her. i doubt i could. i'd give it a good go though. :tease:

venex
04-19-2006, 06:26 AM
haaha, where did you find this, HD ?

funny shit...

peace!

Funk_Dock
04-19-2006, 06:56 AM
i wonder what list is better this one or 50 reasons why em is bad for music

Cuchulain
04-19-2006, 07:05 AM
lets do a list of the best lists :i

Murdah Piff
04-19-2006, 07:43 AM
CHEA dipset this is more than music its a movement AYE

God_Son
04-19-2006, 07:56 AM
ROFLMMFAO

this shit is hilarious!!!

sungod
04-19-2006, 08:02 AM
personally, I definitely prefer Cam to Nas & Jigga any day... dude got an ill flow and talks funny shit - one of the most entertaining mc's out there

whitey
04-19-2006, 09:49 AM
cam equal sign gay

Ink Is My Drink
04-19-2006, 10:03 AM
lmao @ black gothic dudes with cargo pants
anahhhahahahahahaha whoever made this
shit is a fuckin plague ont he human race

haha! yeh that made me laugh too

Alcryt
04-19-2006, 10:44 AM
nas Is A Chump

This one is lame lol

knight
04-19-2006, 10:56 AM
camron is a wanker

P-Noid Brown
04-19-2006, 10:56 AM
[38] who can rock a real masculine color "Pink" like cam?

hollow... i hope this thread is a gag-thread.. if so it's classic..

if not... it's speculation ...

harm77
04-19-2006, 11:51 AM
must of been some 14 yrs old girl who lost her virginity to a dipset fan.

KaramelSundae
04-19-2006, 11:55 AM
cam likes it in the ass lol

God_Son
04-19-2006, 03:45 PM
this prolly commin from Cam himself

http://i1.tinypic.com/mkw3dw.jpg

Looks like a hippie nutted on his leg.

12weLvE
04-19-2006, 05:55 PM
[1]listen To The Flow
[2]cam Is A Real Boss
[4]cam Has Influenced Many Rappers In The Game
[5nas Isnt Loyal To His Peoples
[8]hes Realer Than Tupac
[14]jigger Dont Care About His Community He Tryin To Bring A Nba Team Leavin Thousands Homeless
[25]hov Is Shook Of Cam
[27]lil Cease Crew Tried To Jump Him But Cam Picked Up Cease Wit 1 Finger An Threw Him Off The Court
[33]nas Is A Chump
[35]nas Was So Shook Of Cam That He Had To Squash Beef Wit Jigger Jus To Be Safe
[36]cam Can Dress
[37]the Only Niccaz That Listen To Nas Down Here Is Black Gothic Dudes Wit Cargo Pants

?????????????????????????????????????????????????? ?????????????????????????????????????????????????? ?????????????????????????????????????????????????? ?????????????????????????????????????????????????? ?????????????????????????????????????????????????? ?????????????????????????????????????????????????? ?????????????????????????????????????????????????? ????????????????????
?????????????????????????????????????????????????? ?????????????????????????????????????????????????? ?????????????????????????????????????????????????? ?????????????????????????????????????????????????? ?????????????????????????????????????????????????? ?????????????????????????????????????????????????? ?????????????????????????????????????????????????? ?????????????????????????????????????????????????? ?????????????????????????????????????????????????? ?????????????????????????????????????????????????? ?????????????????????????????????????????????????? ?????????????????????????????????????????????????? ?????????????????????????????????????????????????? ?????????????????????????????????????????????????? ?????????????????????????????????????????????????? ?????????????????????????????????????????????????? ?????????????????????????????????????????????????? ?????????????????????????????????????????????????? ?????????????????????????????????????????????????? ?????????????????????????????????????????????????? ?????????????????????????????????????????????????? ?????????????????????????????????????????????????? ?????????????????????????????????????????????????? ?????????????????????????????????????????????????? ?????????????????????????????????????????????????? ?????????????????????????????????????????????????? ?????????????????????????????????????????????????? ?????????????????????????????????????????????????? ?????????????????????????????????????????????????? ?????????????????????????????????????????????????? ?????????????????????????????????????????????????? ?????????????????????????????????????????????????? ?????????????????????????????????????????????????? ?????????????????????????????????????????????????? ?????????????????????????????????????????????????? ?????????????????????????????????????????????????? ?????????????????????????????????????????????????? ?????????????????????????????????????????????????? ?????????????????????????????????????????????????? ?????????????????????????????????????????????????? ?????????????????????????????????????????????????? ?????????????????????????????????????????????????? ?????????????????????????????????????????????????? ?????????????????????????????????????????????????? ?????????????????????????????????????????????????? ?????????????????????????????????????????????????? ?????????????????????????????????????????????????? ?????????????????????????????????????????????????? ?????????????????????????????????????????????????? ?????????????????????????????????????????????????? ?????????????????????????????????????????????????? ?????????????????????????????????????????????????? ?????????????????????????????????????????????????? ?????????????????????????????????????????????????? ?????????????????????????????????????????????????? ?????????????????????????????????????????????????? ?????????????????????????????????????????????????? ?????????????????????????????????????????????????? ?????????????????????????????????????????????????? ?????????????????????????????????????????????????? ?????????????????????????????????????????????????? ?????????????????????????????????????????????????? ?????????????????????????????????????????????????? ?????????????????????????????????????????????????? ?????????????????????????????????????????????????? ?????????????????????????????????????????????????? ?????????????????????????????????????????????????? ?????????????????????????????????????????????????? ?????????????????????????????????????????????????? ?????????????????????????????????????????????????? ?????????????????????????????????????????????????? ?????????????????????????????????????????????????? ?????????????????????????????????????????????????? ?????????????????????????????????????????????????? ?????????????????????????????????????????????????? ?????????????????????????????????????????????????? ?????????????????????????????????????????????????? ?????????????????????????????????????????????????? ?????????????????????????????????????????????????? ?????????????????????????????????????????????????? ?????????????????????????????????????????????????? ?????????????????????????????????????????????????? ?????????????????????????????????????????????????? ?????????????????????????????????????????????????? ?????????????????????????????????????????????????? ?????????????????????????????????????????????????? ?????????????????????????????????????????????????? ?????????????????????????????????????????????????? ?????????????????????????????????????????????????? ?????????????????????????????????????????????????? ?????????????????????????????????????????????????? ?????????????????????????????????????????????????? ?????????????????????????????????????????????????? ?????????????????????????????????????????????????? ?????????????????????????????????????????????????? ?????????????????????????????????????????????????? ??????????

Jimmy Focus
04-19-2006, 06:36 PM
fuck cam. oh and lets not forget if it wasnt for jay him and dame dash wouldnt have started roc-a-fella and cam wouldnt be signed

Hollow Dartz
04-19-2006, 06:37 PM
this prolly commin from Cam himself

http://i1.tinypic.com/mkw3dw.jpg

Looks like a hippie nutted on his leg.

LMAO

crastuf
04-19-2006, 06:53 PM
THIS IS SOMEWHAT, *let out a sigh* TRUE. Not all of it though, dude don't exaggerate. Cam is the realer artist, and he can dress. But don't EXAGGERATE.

little boy
04-19-2006, 09:35 PM
Cam'Ron is very sweet, I have him in my MSN. Lol.

TUCO
04-19-2006, 10:23 PM
funny shit!
yall too hostile towards Cam tho
dude's more entertaining that NaS' last 2 albums....admit it

Gutta J.85
04-19-2006, 10:33 PM
"cam can dress and i like his swagger"

i hope the dum fuck who wrote this is a girl

all dipset fans are girls thats why they wear pink , like Jay said "niggaz in pink suits trynna act cute" - superugly

Dough Snatcher
04-19-2006, 11:15 PM
#s [5] and [11] are pretty ironic to me. Dude said nas aint loyal to his people, so i guess hes saying Cam is. In paid in full Cam played the role as a fuck'n "rat" for god sakes. and # [27] just made go back and look at this video and laugh even more...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=19F6ZJ7_Xd4

PN_00
04-20-2006, 06:56 AM
#s [5] and [11] are pretty ironic to me. Dude said nas aint loyal to his people, so i guess hes saying Cam is. In paid in full Cam played the role as a fuck'n "rat" for god sakes.

It's a movie....

..unless you think mos def is actually an intergalactic alien and a government agency hired ice cube to kill ppl too ..

Its Big Lu baby
04-20-2006, 11:40 AM
haha yes cam is better than nas .... haha AND jigga... yup. u got it all figured out. and mike jones is better than raekwon and slim thug is 10X better than ghost...

Aqueous Moon
04-20-2006, 11:45 AM
darn!...I meant to laugh my ass off at this list a long time ago!

pure comedy!

A_Wisdombody
04-26-2006, 04:53 PM
Cam'ron is garbage compared to Nas & Jay Z .

Kong
04-26-2006, 05:00 PM
hahahaha funny but writer needs to get up off his knees i think.

zeppelin2k
04-28-2006, 03:40 PM
Hahaha

snapple
04-28-2006, 03:46 PM
all dipset fans are girls thats why they wear pink , like Jay said "niggaz in pink suits trynna act cute" - superugly

riight....the hood loves dipset stop lying....all wu-tang fans are chinese right? on some ignorant shit right there cause everyone knows thats not the truth

Hollow Dartz
06-11-2007, 07:32 PM
I had to bring this back it was so funny! Ya'll thought i wrote this shit. lol

Kenny Powers
06-11-2007, 08:10 PM
Ya'll thought i wrote this shit. lol

- LOL, u should posted about how u found this from someone else at the beginning of ur post, i read all those and thought "and this guy is in a wu forum? get him outta here.". Its sad that people actually believe this and consider Camron a legit rapper, Hip Hop really is dead.

NY_Mami
06-11-2007, 09:23 PM
Please tell me that this aint a real thread.......

Sleep Sinatra
06-11-2007, 09:32 PM
get tha fuck outta here....better than nas? psh..if thats ur opinion homie but seriously?...nah

Scribbles
06-11-2007, 09:35 PM
How the fuck would you know if Nas was loyal to his people or what....Were you down with him when he was living in the Bridge?

There's only so much a nigga can do, if a nigga dont sell then he dont sell. Think about it, nobody would know who the fuck Blitz, Nature, AZ or the Bravehearts is without Nas. Among others as well but still.....

Come on dude, I stopped reading your reasons after that. Your shit is all jumbled.

I like Cams music but dont pit him against Nas nor Jay. That's just disrespectful.

Scribbles
06-11-2007, 09:40 PM
Now that I read the whole thing....WOW....LOL....I take back my response, it's not needed. This dude is a clown LOL.....

tymoney
06-11-2007, 09:41 PM
[1]listen To The Flow
[2]cam Is A Real Boss
[8]hes Realer Than Tupac
[25]hov Is Shook Of Cam
[33]nas Is A Chump
[36]cam Can Dress

I really hope you jokin cuz Cam is never gonna have the skill or respect that Jay & Nas. I bump some of Cam's shit but he aint even yop 10 stop playin ya self .

Sun Tzu, Tha Soul Controllah
06-11-2007, 09:53 PM
lmao @ the people not reading what he said HE DIDNT WRITE IT HE FOUND IT ON SOME WEBSITE

RADIOACTIVE MAN
06-11-2007, 09:57 PM
nice pic of mariah. do you think you'd be able to last more than a minute on her. i doubt i could. i'd give it a good go though. :tease:
man,id give anything to fuck mariah carey...:yes:...on everything i love....

tragedykhadafi12
06-11-2007, 10:18 PM
This list is complete garbage. Whoever made it really rides cams cock. None of that is true haha.

NY_Mami
06-11-2007, 10:28 PM
LMFAO at #6........

LORD ZERO
06-11-2007, 11:10 PM
Lmao @ This Dumb Ass Shock Thread

Come Honor Face
06-11-2007, 11:17 PM
He is better than jay-z. Then again, who's not? As far as Nas, naw son. Even though Nas's music pretty much sucks, it's only because of the production. On the mic, Nas is fire!

SaqurakiHanamichi
06-12-2007, 12:04 AM
camron wrote that

DR. NICK RIVIERA
06-12-2007, 02:31 PM
He is better than jay-z. Then again, who's not? As far as Nas, naw son. Even though Nas's music pretty much sucks, it's only because of the production. On the mic, Nas is fire!

he's better than Jay-Z??? hahahahahahaha

I consider Jay-Z a good mc...and Cam an average non-memorable one

Come Honor Face
06-12-2007, 06:09 PM
Jay-z is a sellout ass, camel lookin, female ass dick ridin faggot!
Nas is a great mc! (with mostly awful beats 2 work with)
Camron is a slightly above average mc.

11th Chamber
06-12-2007, 06:16 PM
I would rather listen to a Camron track over a Nas or Jay-Z track

Bone Collecta
06-12-2007, 06:21 PM

The dumb are mostly intrigued by the drum

and you sure are dumb

NY_Mami
06-12-2007, 07:20 PM
The dumb are mostly intrigued by the drum

and you sure are dumb

Exactly......

ROncKQVtBxg

SaqurakiHanamichi
06-12-2007, 10:53 PM
Exactly......

ROncKQVtBxg

wow that shit was classic

11th Chamber
06-12-2007, 11:29 PM
Exactly......

ROncKQVtBxg

haha, that shit was dope. Love those vids

-IrOnBuLL-
06-13-2007, 10:17 AM
C.A.M.R.O.N.

Chump
Ass
Moronz
Ridin
On
Nutz

thatz all i have to say

RADIOACTIVE MAN
06-13-2007, 10:26 AM
Exactly......

ROncKQVtBxg
holy shit

my heart

-dead-

Scribbles
06-13-2007, 10:27 AM
LOL at the video. Some people got too much time on their hands LOL....

Corn Flakes.....LOL.....

Dirty Knowledge
06-13-2007, 10:30 AM
Funny stuff..

DR. NICK RIVIERA
06-13-2007, 11:47 AM
[QUOTE=ERICHWV;827980]Jay-z is a sellout ass, camel lookin, female ass dick ridin faggot!
QUOTE]

u can b a faggot and look very ugly, but he's still a good mc

so what's your point?

Skellington
06-13-2007, 11:56 AM
lol.........fuck camron

RADIOACTIVE MAN
06-13-2007, 12:02 PM
i think caMRON is playing peeps...i dont believe that he has really become that wack mc he potrays himself to be,i think he is playing the system to get paid and he sure is doing a great job at it

Hollow Dartz
09-21-2008, 11:42 PM
I had to bump this one more time, MODS throw this in the classics section...

TSA
09-22-2008, 12:17 AM
lmao @ #28, "he has an admirable swagger"
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHHAHAHAHH!!!!!1

i find no reason is disagree with anything on here, it's all real

SKANK HILL
09-22-2008, 01:17 AM
all three are garbage ...

bad boy T
09-22-2008, 04:23 AM
[1]listen To The Flow
[2]cam Is A Real Boss
[8]hes Realer Than Tupac
[25]hov Is Shook Of Cam
[33]nas Is A Chump
[36]cam Can Dress

You don't know what you talking about

AK Spray
09-22-2008, 06:37 AM
"CrimePays" is gonna shut all this swagger shit down.

"My Aura" better catch a video.

Guarded By Martyrs
09-22-2008, 10:46 AM
WOW... just WOW...I can't take Cam'Ron seriously...."Realer Than Tupac" ???

Give Nas or Jay-Z a mic and they will SON Cam'Ron.

Hahahaha...Some shit it just too much sometimes.

Hollow Dartz
09-22-2008, 10:52 AM
You don't know what you talking about

another motherfucker who can't read...

Durag
09-22-2008, 10:55 AM
I had to bump this one more time, MODS throw this in the classics section...

Why?

Hollow Dartz
09-22-2008, 10:57 AM
Because I said so.

Durag
09-22-2008, 11:19 AM
Right, and who cares exactly?

thamainfacta
09-22-2008, 11:49 AM
you forgot 1 reason.

38. he did an ad for hp

DIYD3k-zGxA

Hollow Dartz
09-22-2008, 12:29 PM
^^Lol yeah that shit was funny.

BGS
09-22-2008, 12:31 PM

this shit is killing me!! LMAO!!!!

Rame
09-22-2008, 12:37 PM
^ 50 Cent fan.

11th Chamber
09-22-2008, 02:32 PM
I would honestly rather listen to Purple Haze over any Nas or Jay-Z album

Mane
09-22-2008, 02:38 PM
Hahahahahaha. "Cams a real boss"

Ok, that makes him better than Nas and Jay.

Dirty Knowledge
09-22-2008, 06:11 PM
Damn.....bumping threads from 06....about a funny list made in 02....

IrOnMaN
09-24-2008, 03:42 PM
Camron is that guy.

Suga Duga
09-24-2008, 04:03 PM
[36]cam Can Dress

lmao, good stuff. thx hollow

Right, and who cares exactly?

the list is worth gettin more reads.

hilarious stuff.

I would honestly rather listen to Purple Haze over any Nas or Jay-Z album

lol, 11th holdin it down.

GhettoGnom
09-24-2008, 04:09 PM

Lmao, that was pretty random :)

Ghost In The 'Lac
09-24-2008, 04:11 PM
Purple Haze was the last great NY album.

Ever since Cam left the game, NY had no one.

Hollow Dartz
09-24-2008, 07:34 PM
Lmao, that was pretty random :)

LOL i know.

TSA
09-24-2008, 08:52 PM
all i look forward to is Cam D-block(they've been making nothing but 10/10 songs all summer, stop sleeping on the mxtapewatch) and Corey Gunnz

Longbongcilvaringz
09-25-2008, 05:24 AM
Not funny.