PDA

View Full Version : why the f**k are people trashin hiphop artists on this site

Jimmy Focus
04-18-2006, 05:58 PM
why the fuck are some people trashin artists on this site because they dont like certain artist. its not like anyone gives a fuck who likes who. people need to learn that some people in hip hop do things for a reason, so you people on this site dissin other artists should just stop. honestly, if you were in thier shoes would you want to be dissed? besides if everyone in hip hop made what everyone wants to hear there wouldnt be any originality. oh and the last thing i have to say have to do wit how people are hip hop purists. just because you know shit about hip hop dont mean shit. thats all i gotta say.

p.s. if this belongs in the general chat forum, moderators are welcome to move it.

stak84
04-18-2006, 06:01 PM
ahhahahahahahahhaaa,.............................. ..................
...........................................your black

Hollow Dartz
04-18-2006, 06:02 PM
We can diss whoever we want to, I feel your statement but if I think someones wack I'm saying it.

PANDA PISS
04-18-2006, 06:03 PM
I Hate The Game

PANDA PISS
04-18-2006, 06:04 PM
Hes Wack
And So Is Obie Trice
And Cilvaringz

Jimmy Focus
04-18-2006, 06:05 PM
We can diss whoever we want to, I feel your statement but if I think someones wack I'm saying it.

but why say it here why not get the phone #'s of all the artists you think are wack, call them, then say what you think of them. or send them shit at thier fan mail address

Hollow Dartz
04-18-2006, 06:07 PM
If I had all that shit I would.

Luther Large
04-18-2006, 06:11 PM
are u backin up idiots like 50??

and yes it does matter who we like or dont like.....if that didnt matter we wouldnt be saying it...and if it didnt matter hip hop wouldnt exist!!!

sorry but your post on this thread was kind of dumb cuz thats what all record sales are about is who you hate and who u love as rap artists

Jimmy Focus
04-18-2006, 06:15 PM
...and if it didnt matter hip hop wouldnt exist!!!

that makes no sense. so people caring who likes who in the game is keeping hip hop alive.

brown_dogg
04-18-2006, 06:27 PM
besides if everyone in hip hop made what everyone wants to hear there wouldnt be any originality.

we're all welcome to some originality, but doesn't mean to haveta be wack. artists like The Roots, MF Doom, some of the guys on Def Jux, Gang Starr, and so many others were original, but also really good.

some of the stuff you hear nowadays, yea it might be original, but is it good? not really.

Bedlam
04-18-2006, 06:37 PM
um, this is a forum, a place for discussion. We can discuss whatever the fuck we want to, whether its positive or negative. What do you want us to do, only make praise threads for stuff we don't like? Why does it matter if we diss someone on this forum? It's not like they're going to read it or care, we're just trying to get our opinions out to other people, and have them comment on our opinions. That's what a forum is. Shut the fuck up

ol dirty abbot
04-18-2006, 06:39 PM
cause it aint hip hop the things that most people diss its lollipop rap shouldnt be in the hip hop section

stak84
04-18-2006, 06:45 PM
^your an idiot

Luther Large
04-18-2006, 06:51 PM
that makes no sense. so people caring who likes who in the game is keeping hip hop alive.

yes it's called RECORD SALES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Jimmy Focus
04-18-2006, 06:56 PM
Shut the fuck up

that was un called for. im just doin what you just said sayin what i want positive or negative so you shut the fuck up.

EAGLE EYE
04-18-2006, 07:25 PM
your a bunch of preachy mother fuckers. stop worrying about the next man. if you wanna preach, do it on the UGHH forum, im sure you will be well recieved.

adedwutang
04-18-2006, 11:14 PM
the way i c it is, alota cats in the mainstream doin they thing makin money, but besides that, what we here at the wutang corp like to discuss is how most of those niggas aint got ne skill worthy of a positive comment, which is wy we joined the wu tang forum and not the 50 or bow wow forum. i dont kno n e of these rappers personally and tell u the truth i dont give a fuck about there lives and where they live or who they snitchin on, i judge rappers by there skill and not there bling or there aura or w/e the fuck, if some dude cant rap then he cant rap, is it so wrong to make it publically known that we realize that
get at me-

Edgar Erebus
04-19-2006, 01:06 AM
What U can read here is not dissing artists, it's friendly critics... U never read an album review where professional critic says it's wack?

Peeps here diss just each other in battle area.

maestro wooz
04-19-2006, 01:09 AM
http://www.allhiphop.com/CelebImages/feat_gza2.gif

Rebel_INS
04-19-2006, 01:50 AM
Fuck the mainstream rappers who spit asscrack lyrics. :)

Visionz
04-19-2006, 02:40 AM
And fuck hypocrites....how you gonna make this thread AND the 100 reasons why hiphop is wack and name names. getdafukouttahere with your bullshit.

Alcryt
04-19-2006, 11:11 AM
And fuck hypocrites....how you gonna make this thread AND the 100 reasons why hiphop is wack and name names. getdafukouttahere with your bullshit.

haha i just noticed that }:T

THE W
04-19-2006, 11:23 AM
try to focus more on music you like and not on music you dont.