04-18-2006, 11:15 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?eurl=&v=u-dSo80E8MM

Fuck Field Mob

Hidden Chamber
04-18-2006, 11:33 PM
It seems like they wanna start sum North vs. South beef

RynMur
04-19-2006, 02:29 AM
Field who? Isn't that some wannabe Goodie Mob shit?

Bone Collecta
04-19-2006, 02:38 AM
how the hell can you say feild who? when they have hits right now who in NY has a hit? lmao exactly besides g-unit cause NYers dont claim them. they were speaking the truth NYers are the biggest haters out of any region

Rorschach
04-19-2006, 02:53 AM
Don't turn this into a south thread, you can't really blame them, people from New York have been taking shots at the South for years, surely it's time they started 'returning the favour'? Even if you are going to be slam Field Mod, just remember they don't represent a whole region, I'm far from the biggest South fan but they do not speak for the whole south.

That is how most of NY people talk though, so what's the problem? What I can say though is this certainly isn't good, ten years(roughly) on from East Vs. West, are we going to have a similar situation with East Vs. South?

Bone Collecta
04-19-2006, 04:02 AM
they are in the east u mean north vs south

GA is on the east coast

RynMur
04-19-2006, 10:54 AM
No GA is considered to be the south. They call Atlanta the heart of the dirty south. Second, Field Mob is more like pop hip-hop artists. They have no reason to go at emcees that are on a high level then them. (Who was saying the East needs to come back? Wasn't that Ghostface?) But whatever if you prefer Field Mob over Ghostface, then do you thing.

Hidden Chamber
04-19-2006, 04:08 PM
Busta rhymes sed bring it back also on NY Shit

12weLvE
04-19-2006, 04:13 PM
East Coast!!!!!!!!!

Dough Snatcher
04-19-2006, 04:22 PM
Yo you know some even crazeyer shit then this is the fact that on Direct Effect last week they premeired Field Mobbs new track with Ciara. Before the video premeir the reporter was asking them and Luda a shit load of questions, and a certian question came up and Ludacris actually compared these to two Homos to Big and Pac. Man when i heard that i was just taken back like "Man are you serious" Big and Pac?
Just the fact that these 2 clowns did a song with Ciara makes them lose that crediblity to be compared to Big and Pac....

Definitive X
04-19-2006, 04:43 PM
I think that some of what Field Mob says carries weight...you look at East Coast artists over the years, and they don't really respect anyone from other regions that are getting their shine...Treach told Twista to "twist his fat ass back to Chicago", and Common and Kanye had to move out to NYC before they got universally respected by the industry. It seems like, with a handful of exceptions (Wu-Tang, Nas, Hov, etc.) the East Coast does do a lot of hating on the other coasts...it took Pac to die for the West to get respect! Come on, now...

Bone Collecta
04-19-2006, 04:58 PM
No GA is considered to be the south. They call Atlanta the heart of the dirty south. Second, Field Mob is more like pop hip-hop artists. They have no reason to go at emcees that are on a high level then them. (Who was saying the East needs to come back? Wasn't that Ghostface?) But whatever if you prefer Field Mob over Ghostface, then do you thing.

look on a muhh fuckin map GA is on the east coast. how the fuck u exclude half a coast when ur talking about the east coast? its north east and south east

Bone Collecta
04-19-2006, 05:00 PM
and Ny has been hating since forever. How the fuck you boo Outkast for getting a source award? Yeah if u look back when their first album got an award yall NYers booed them lmao and they better than most of NYers today and in that time.

Miliato
04-19-2006, 05:13 PM
any NY mc could mop the floor with all them southern rappers

Bone Collecta
04-19-2006, 05:21 PM
ur an idiotdont say stupid shit like that. Andre and Scarface >>> most NY rappers period.

adedwutang
04-19-2006, 05:25 PM
think of it like this, ny has been spoiled with some of the greatest rappers ever to hold a mic on this earth, when u representin dudes like that, we wont settle for less, outkast is less, field mob is less, not all of the south is bad, i like aloott of cats from down there but comapared to NY theres no competition, and its tru that New Yorkers are haters because we can back shit up, u give me the best verse from a southern rapper and ill give u 100 verses that will blow that shit out the water, but then again u cant really blame southern rappers because lyrical skill is not there thing, they got way better producers then new york does and they kno how to get crunk, when it comes to rap, up here we more on the words then the bass.
get at me-

Bone Collecta
04-19-2006, 05:33 PM
outkast is less? are u fucking kidding me?

Big Boi >>> Big L
Andre >>> Big L

yall dont settle for less when there are a bunch of NYers on Dipset's dick?

stop saying stupid shit ut not making sense

snapple
04-19-2006, 05:42 PM
^^ you don't understand lyrcism if you really feel that way thats the truth.

fuck all of you backpacking faggots who hate on an entire region what kind of ignorant dickriding shit is that "nah man i don't feel that because it's too west coastish" people are really sayin that shit on this fourm and it needs to stop....kids from around here are guilty of it too hating on the south....then i ask em if they know who blah blah blah is and they don't, they're not familiar with their work at all..and i ALWAYS end up clowning them in front of everyone. stop being so quick to hate on shit, every fuckin piece of the world can put out some dope real hiphop, a lot of you kids just dont get it though. "andre and scarface >> most NY rappers" knock that shit come on man....stop being so ignorant and closeminded everyone, understand this shit then judge the indiviudal stop with the stereotypes, motherfuckers got me ranting

Bone Collecta
04-19-2006, 05:45 PM
im not being ignorant im being factual. ppl keep saying ignorant shit like there are no good southern rappers.

have u ppl even heard ATLiens? Lyricism? that album is the definition

PuNcH_iN_PuNcH_OuT
04-19-2006, 05:47 PM
boring!

snapple
04-19-2006, 06:47 PM
son ive bumped the shit out of southernplayer.atliens.aquemini i know my shit ok, yea andre is a dopestory teller, theyre both dope MCs, but they are not better then big L man i could go in depth but id be wasting my time

12weLvE
04-19-2006, 10:12 PM
The worst part is that these motherfuckers really suck...

RynMur
04-19-2006, 11:24 PM
im not being ignorant im being factual. ppl keep saying ignorant shit like there are no good southern rappers.

have u ppl even heard ATLiens? Lyricism? that album is the definition

Were not talking about Outkast or Geto Boys, were talking about Field Mob. They have no respect to start dissing the east coast and coming up with a new way to make commercial money.

Bone Collecta
04-20-2006, 12:02 AM
son ive bumped the shit out of southernplayer.atliens.aquemini i know my shit ok, yea andre is a dopestory teller, theyre both dope MCs, but they are not better then big L man i could go in depth but id be wasting my time

big l was a punchline rapper kid

Andre's lyricism was way beyond that man. yes big l was ahead of his time but Andre is still better

Hidden Chamber
04-20-2006, 01:51 AM
New York got da best lyricism hands down we da Mecca there's only selective catz in da south dat sctually spit Field Mob is not one of dem casin point.

Bone Collecta
04-20-2006, 03:19 PM
shut the fuck up ur from NY of course ur gonna be biased. smh u a dumb muhhh fucka

Definitive X
04-20-2006, 07:27 PM
^^^At the same time, don't discredit him just cuz he's from NY...duke, of COURSE he's gonna be biased, but give him the benefit of a doubt that he can look at it from a wide perspective...don't automatically just shoot his opinion off to the side...

Shaolin Bloody Sword
04-20-2006, 07:53 PM
why the fuck do u have to sign up 2 see this wack shit !!!!

Mykal86
04-20-2006, 07:57 PM
if that was suposed to be a freestyle they did WACK...man wtf is up with that I'm sure Luda dont like seeing these dudes diss NY especially since he's under a label thats mainly NY

tical2000
04-21-2006, 12:29 AM
Southern rap music is stupid.......99% of the time they are sayin nothing other than that they love booty...99% cant rap to save there life either.....outkast, scarface, Ludacriss and a few others can actually spit...the rest are crap

Rebel_INS
04-21-2006, 12:29 AM
I barely even heard of them cats. I know they had some bubblegum shit so fuck them

Bone Collecta
04-21-2006, 12:52 AM
tical is a fuckin idiot^O^

and rebel ins they dont do bubble gum rap u retard they have some lyrical songs

RynMur
04-21-2006, 02:08 AM
haha bubble gum is right

Bone Collecta
04-21-2006, 02:25 AM
lol ur from vegas and what rappers have been seen on tv in vegas?

thought so:tease:

snapple
04-21-2006, 03:43 AM
big l was a punchline rapper kid

Andre's lyricism was way beyond that man. yes big l was ahead of his time but Andre is still better

see that just shows how you can't even recognize dope lyrcism if you beleive big L is dope just cause of his punches, theres a LOT more too it that you just don't understand

Bone Collecta
04-21-2006, 04:21 AM
since u know so much go head and say it :loser:

snapple
04-21-2006, 07:46 AM
^^ big L is the king of multi's

Bone Collecta
04-21-2006, 11:01 AM
lmao thats it? :clap: how the fuck does that make him such a great rapper? cause he can have a bunch of words rhme in one line? gtfoh fuck a multi this shit is not a text battle muhh fucka

Andre 3000 is superior to Big L

RynMur
04-21-2006, 11:20 AM
lol ur from vegas and what rappers have been seen on tv in vegas?

thought so:tease:

So you're saying I support every rapper that comes thru my city? See I don't determine that a rapper is good or not by knowing where they're from. They still have to make good music.

12weLvE
04-21-2006, 11:24 AM
If there was a South versus East war I think half of the Wu would destroy every single artist that tries to battle. Fuck that... Killarmy and Sunz of Man alone. No need to bring out the Big Dogs.

Bone Collecta
04-21-2006, 11:29 AM
get off wu tang's dick man

adedwutang
04-21-2006, 11:35 AM
bone collecta u was just hatin on vegas for not havin any rappers on the big screen and then u go and talk shit about new york hatin on other regions, cmon man u contradictin urself, i herd plenty of niggas from elvee that wuld whoop "andre 3000" u talkin alot of shit but u not backin it up wit somethin, show us a verse, a comparison, something. and snapple u right about a handful of dudes that is crazy lyricists, im not sayin they dont got peoples worthy of mentioning, but if u look on it as a whole, if u took all the best from NY, and all the best from down south( the whole fuckin region against one state, city excuse me) who wuld u pick. and as a matter of fact im not even hatin on the south cuz i bump some of that shit in my whip 2, they make they own kind of music and im fine wit that cuz that shit is whats hot rite now, lyrically IN GENERAL they wack.
get at me-

Bone Collecta
04-21-2006, 11:53 AM
i was playin with him :lmao: show you a verse? lmao i can get something from any album.

just name one. you obviously havent heard them

adedwutang
04-21-2006, 12:11 PM
u ryte i havent, i didnt respect them enuff from hearin there other shit that i would go and pay for there cd, but if u can prove me otherwise, give me somethin that is strait crack, then ill admit i was wrong, and that andre 3000 got some skills, until then hes still shitty
get at me-

Bone Collecta
04-21-2006, 12:28 PM
wooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooow

you are an ignorant muhhh fucka.

lmao u are truely an idiot

adedwutang
04-21-2006, 12:32 PM
how am i an idiot, im tellin u rite now that if u can prove me wrong i will admit it and never talk shit about n e southern rapper ever, well atleast not against outkast. its not that hard
get at me-

12weLvE
04-21-2006, 12:35 PM
get off wu tang's dick man

Wu-Tang Forever...

Bone Collecta
04-21-2006, 12:35 PM
ATLiens

Now, my oral demonstration be like clitoral stimulation
to the female gender, ain't nothin better
Let me know when it's wet enough to enter
If not I'll wait, because the future of the world depends on
Therefore, if not the child we raise gon' have that nigga syndrome
Or will it know to be the hard regardless of the skintone
I really feel that if we tune it, it just might get picked on
Or will it give a fuck about what others say and get gone
The alienators cause we different keep your hands to the sky
Like Sounds of Blackness when I practice what a preach ain't no lie
I'll be the baker and the maker of the piece of my pie
Now breaker, breaker 10-4 can I get some reply?
Now everybody say...

Softly as if I played piano in the dark
Found a way to channel my anger not to embark
The world's a stage and everybody's got to play their part
God works in mysterious ways so when he starts
the job of speakin through us we be so sincere with this here
No drugs or alcohol so I can get the signal clear as day
Put my glock away I got a stronger weapon
that never runs out of ammunition so I'm ready for war okay

this is only one song

Bone Collecta
04-21-2006, 12:36 PM
how am i an idiot, im tellin u rite now that if u can prove me wrong i will admit it and never talk shit about n e southern rapper ever, well atleast not against outkast. its not that hard
get at me-

you not even giving outkast a chance proves that u dont know shit.

12weLvE
04-21-2006, 12:39 PM
Skew It On The Bar-b

Raekwon

Deliver this through your audio, ghetto mafioso
Grow hydro, then bag it up yo
Price that longevity, suggest make moves
Slow take time grow eight, react nine blow
Hydro slide raw like fuck renaldo
Fly ride though, shit lookin wild dope
Then glide yo, flippin the page, I go
Watch five-oh, jump on my meat, ride slow
Watch those, undercovers, cop those, rock those
Glocks blows leave em baggy and collect spot grows
Keep a watch froze, lean on the yacht and wash clothes
Let the chopí blow, bag a half a block plot grows, what

Better than
Andre 3000's Verse

The common denominator, the nigga numerator
Never know who the hater, niggaz cater to your ego
Iím sorry like atari whose the cousin to coleco.. vision
Caught a rico, back on the street like chico.. debarge
He large and got a íllac in the garage
Few parts here and there, I declare hard, my lawd
One at clark, one at spelman
Both know each other and itís cool, you can tell when
He step off in the party women jump for joy
But all the wild niggaz scheamin they goní jump the boy
For spittin all that bourgeoise, my watch, my car
Iím a star -- Iíd rather be a comet by far -- rrrahhh

adedwutang
04-21-2006, 12:43 PM
i just told u im givin them a chance by provin me wrong, that verse up there was ayt put i seen alot better on this site alonem, and this shit is off the dome

Nobody can take nuttin from Big L but a loss chief
The last punk who fronted got a mouth full of false teeth
I'm known to gas a hottie and blast the shottie
Got more cash than Gotti (you don't know?) you betta ask somebody
Big L is a crazy brother, and I'm a lady lover
A smooth kid that'll run up in your baby mother
I push a slick Benz, I'm known to hit skinz
and get endz and commit sins with sick friends
Cause I'm a money getter, also a honey hitter
You think you nice as me? Ha ha, youse a funny nigga
I flows, so one of my shows, wouldn't be clever to miss
I'm leavin competitors pissed
To tell you the truth, it gets no better than this
I'm catchin wreck to the break of dawn
And it's on, yo it's a must that I put it on
-big L R.I.P

lemme listen to some tracks and ill giv u sumthin
get at me-

Bone Collecta
04-21-2006, 12:43 PM
not really

Bone Collecta
04-21-2006, 12:46 PM
i just told u im givin them a chance by provin me wrong, that verse up there was ayt put i seen alot better on this site alonem, and this shit is off the dome

Nobody can take nuttin from Big L but a loss chief
The last punk who fronted got a mouth full of false teeth
I'm known to gas a hottie and blast the shottie
Got more cash than Gotti (you don't know?) you betta ask somebody
Big L is a crazy brother, and I'm a lady lover
A smooth kid that'll run up in your baby mother
I push a slick Benz, I'm known to hit skinz
and get endz and commit sins with sick friends
Cause I'm a money getter, also a honey hitter
You think you nice as me? Ha ha, youse a funny nigga
I flows, so one of my shows, wouldn't be clever to miss
I'm leavin competitors pissed
To tell you the truth, it gets no better than this
I'm catchin wreck to the break of dawn
And it's on, yo it's a must that I put it on
-big L R.I.P

lemme listen to some tracks and ill giv u sumthin
get at me-

that verse isnt even that nice its some typical NY shit.

thats real lyrical? come on mayne. u need to download ATLiens and your whole perspective will change on them.

adedwutang
04-21-2006, 12:48 PM
yo that raekwon verse was tite kid, andre had a nice verse there 2 but not on the same level

The common denominator, the nigga numerator
Never know who the hater, niggaz cater to your ego
I’m sorry like atari whose the cousin to coleco.. vision
Caught a rico, back on the street like chico.. debarge
He large and got a ’llac in the garage

first bar was crack but just look at the rest of it, cmon now, u cant tell me that nigga got somethin on big L
get at me-

Bone Collecta
04-21-2006, 12:50 PM
lol that big l shit was some basic shit. how is that nice? the guy was underrated b4 he died and overrated after.

adedwutang
04-21-2006, 12:50 PM
c now u changin it up, i already kno atliens on some lyrical shit, i established that, but u said that andre 3000 is better then big L, i aint lettin that shit role
get at me-

Bone Collecta
04-21-2006, 12:52 PM
lol its the truth face it. u on his nuts obviously maybe its cause big l talks about "hood shit" more?

Andre= more versatile than big L and more lyrical.

12weLvE
04-21-2006, 12:53 PM
Anyways back to Field Mobb: FUCK THEM!!!!!!! lol

Bone Collecta
04-21-2006, 12:54 PM
they speak the truth stop hating

adedwutang
04-21-2006, 12:54 PM
Yo where I'm from it ain't cookies and cream
There's a lot of peer pressure growin up as a young teen
You never know when you gonna get wet
Cause mad clowns be catchin wreck with a tec just to get a rep
Instead of cool friends, they'd rather hang with male thugs
Instead of goin to school, they'd rather sell drugs
It's best to go the right route and not the wrong one
Because it's gonna catch up witchu in the long run
Brothers be all up on us, actin stupid, gettin lifted
They life is twisted, and most of them are quite gifted
In other words, they got TALENT; but they'd rather sell cracks
and bust gats and run the streets actin violent
To them it's all about hittin skinz and makin some easy green
Cause that's all they show you on the TV screen
All they care about is a buck or bustin a sweet nut
They don't give a (WHAT?) cause they street struck

Chorus: Big L

You betta listen when L rhyme; cause bein street struck'll
get you nuttin but a bullet or jail time
So pay attention when L rhyme; cause bein street struck'll
get you nuttin but a bullet or jail time

[Big L]
Before the rap contract, I was sellin crack
Stay strapped with a Mac, I was into alla that
I started rappin and got nice as hell
If it wasn't for this I might be doin life in jail
And some of my peeps are still in the game sellin 'caine
If that's what you gotta do to maintain, go 'head and do your thang
But with the cash profit make an investment
And try not to go to the grave like the rest went
Cause you can be rich with crazy loot, own a house and nine cars
What good is that, if you're dead, or behind bars?
And yo it's not even funny
I've seen a lot of my peers give up they careers for some fast money
They could've been boxers, ballplayers or rap singers
Instead they bank robbers and crack slingers
Aiyyo they used to be legit kids, now they corrupt
They had dreams but gave em up cause they street struck

I still chill with my peeps in the streets; but most of the time
I'm in the crib, writin rhymes to some dope beats
Or either callin up some freaks to bone
But word up, I try to leave the streets alone
But it's crazy hard kid, in other words, it's spooky
The streets be callin me, like the crack be callin Pookie
It ain't a dumb joke, listen to this young folk
Cause where I'm from -- you can choke from the gunsmoke
Stay off the corners; that might be your best plan
Before you catch a bullet that was meant for the next man
Or end up with a deep cut
Or relaxin on a hospital bed, from bein street struck

cmon man, read thru all that and tell me that shit is basic, im done wit this shit, its useless to b arguin about it, stay up bone
get at me-

Bone Collecta
04-21-2006, 01:00 PM
still nothing to make him better than Andre yo invest into some outkast albums and u wont be disappointed unless its the love below cause he does more singing than rapping

Bone Collecta
04-21-2006, 01:05 PM
Canary yellow, '79 Seville is on display
My nigga Bungle whipped it up so I gone get my rims today
So a nigga can ride out to the colorful hideout
I'ma show you how to wild out like Jack Trippa
Let me be bambino on your snippas
YKK on yo zippa lick you like a lizard
When I'm slizzard or sober 6 million ways to fold ya
Like Noah I get crews to choose and you get pretty deep
But i'll call yo ass round 8-ish I know you'll be there for me
Cause

[Chorus]

[Andre 3000]
Those huge baby eyes get to runnin off at they mouth
Tellin me everything that's on yo nasty mind
They say your malnutrition in need of vitamin D
And inviting me to that tingle in yo spine
I love who you are I love who ya ain't you're so Ann Frank
Let's hit the attic to hide out for bout two weeks
With change and no chains and whips I do suck lips
Till hips jerk and double time the boy next door's a freak
Ha Ha

Bone Collecta
04-21-2006, 01:06 PM
Twice upon a time there was a boy who died twice
and lived happily ever after but that's another chapter
live from home of the brave with dirty dollars
& beauty parlors & baby bottles & bowling ball Impalas
& street scholars that's majoring in culinary arts
You know how to work bread cheese & dough
from scratch but see the catch is you can get caught
Know what ya sellin' what ya bought so cut that big talk
Let's walk to the bridge now meet me halfway
now you may see some children dead off in the pathway
it's them poor babies walkin' slowly to the candy lady
It's lookin' bad need some hope
like the words maybe, if, or probably more than a hobby
when my turntables get wobbly they don't fall
I'm sorry y'all I often drift I'm talkin' gift
so when it comes you never look the horse inside it's grill
of course you know I feel like the bearer of bad news
Don't want to be it but it's needed so what have you
Now question is every nigga with dreads for the cause?
Is every nigga with golds for the fall? Naw
So don't get caught in appearance
it's Outkast Aquemini another Black experience Okay

Hidden Chamber
04-22-2006, 10:48 PM
Anyways back to Field Mobb: FUCK THEM!!!!!!! lol

Word up!^O^

staycreepin_n_silence
04-24-2006, 01:33 AM
It's like thist I'm from the south and like eastern hiphop but I must say you east coast people are the biggest whinners and haters. Niggas out of the north have dissed the south. Soon as someone from the south says something you get your even more angry. First west coast came and knocked the east off, then midwest now south and each time it was nothing but hate. I am tired of articles of old early 90s rappers bitching because they sit on the shelves. That's what it all about in the end. You had your era. I like field mobb actually. But it's like this. New york talk big and whinne big, and hate big. South is doing it. Although I am not a supporter I do respect it.

IT IS NOT THE SOUTH FAULT IF AN ARTIST LACK THE ABILITY TO GAIN AND KEEP THE ATTENTION OF THE MASSES. NOT THE SOUTH FAULT. 50 IS DOING FINE, DIPSET IS DOING FINE JIGGA IS DOING FINE SO DON'T SHIT ON THE SOUTH BECAUSE YOUR LAST ALBUM COULDN'T SELL AND THEIRS CAN. IN THE END IT'S UP TO THE FAN AND YOU BEING MAD AT THE FAN ONLY DIG YOUR ALBUM RELEASE SELLS DEEPER INTO THE WHOLE.

NOT OUR FAULT

Bone Collecta
04-24-2006, 01:43 AM
It's like thist I'm from the south and like eastern hiphop but I must say you east coast people are the biggest whinners and haters. Niggas out of the north have dissed the south. Soon as someone from the south says something you get your even more angry. First west coast came and knocked the east off, then midwest now south and each time it was nothing but hate. I am tired of articles of old early 90s rappers bitching because they sit on the shelves. That's what it all about in the end. You had your era. I like field mobb actually. But it's like this. New york talk big and whinne big, and hate big. South is doing it. Although I am not a supporter I do respect it.

IT IS NOT THE SOUTH FAULT IF AN ARTIST LACK THE ABILITY TO GAIN AND KEEP THE ATTENTION OF THE MASSES. NOT THE SOUTH FAULT. 50 IS DOING FINE, DIPSET IS DOING FINE JIGGA IS DOING FINE SO DON'T SHIT ON THE SOUTH BECAUSE YOUR LAST ALBUM COULDN'T SELL AND THEIRS CAN. IN THE END IT'S UP TO THE FAN AND YOU BEING MAD AT THE FAN ONLY DIG YOUR ALBUM RELEASE SELLS DEEPER INTO THE WHOLE.

NOT OUR FAULT

CO MUTHA FUCKIN SIGN

crass
04-24-2006, 01:48 AM
yeah word. haha. i agree

harm77
04-24-2006, 02:02 AM
Southern rap music is stupid.......99% of the time they are sayin nothing other than that they love booty...99% cant rap to save there life either.....outkast, scarface, Ludacriss and a few others can actually spit...the rest are crap

I motherfucking co-sign that one. got soem dumb ignorant happy go lucky niggaz in the south rappin about the same ol bullshit. ATleast Nyc brought ya wutang, nas public enemy, etc. Groups and artist that actually had something to say. these fucking southern bitches sound liek they have 3rd grade educations. The only problem is that NYC let other niggaz in the game and take over. Remember this we bult this thing most of yall are getting paid from and in the end like a circle it will come back to its original source. That south shit is just a trend and like all trends will eventually go away. Now as far as Outkast they , i have nuthing 4 luv from them cuz they atleast expanding their subject matter outside of hoes and pimps and bling bling bullshit. And to that bitch from chicago he needs to shut his big ass mouth . happy go lucky nigga . kayne blows up and they all think they nice now, get the fuck outta here.

harm77
04-24-2006, 02:14 AM
NYc, aint hating we laughing at ya. we spin all types of music here but on an overall level, yeah homey we laughin at ya. And bone collecter u need to relax. If im not correct isnt this a wu-tang site??? arent they from um.... NYC????? then why the fuck u up in the site then nigga. the truth is u a NYC dickrider who is just getting off wit the attention we giving u. Look at this happy go lucky nigga talking shit about NYc when he is a member on a nyc based rap group's site. comes to show u how stupid some of these midwestern and southern niggaz really are. faggot nigga should be choked and snatched 4 that cubs cap.

Bone Collecta
04-24-2006, 02:22 AM
lmao Chicago has been doin its thing for an area that has been overlooked.

Twista- Gold and Multiplatinum
Da Brat- Multi plat
Kanye- multi plat
do or die- i think went gold on one album

you are the exact type of person we are talking about. ur hating on other regions FOR NO REASON. yall didnt let anyone take over THEY TOOK IT THEMSELVES.

and im on this site cause i like wu unlike your gay ass i dont hate on a coast im not in. NY is wack right now face it. not shit is poppin from there except these wack ass punchline rappers who think they can make a song by throwing a bunch of punchlines together and talking about guns. lol

NYC is wack right now kid stop hating on other regions for getting their shine by FORCE. yall didnt let shit happen. You WISH it could come back to yall lol.

Bone Collecta
04-24-2006, 02:23 AM
oh yeah and come to chicago and talk the same way i bet u wont leave alive

prof zooruka
04-24-2006, 04:25 AM
any NY mc could mop the floor with all them southern rappers

co sign :dududu:

peace

IronFingaz7
04-24-2006, 09:14 AM
I'm not getting into this argument, but I will say one quick thing, the attitudes of NYC artists are the basic attitude of anyone from NYC. We talk shit about the south, but at the same time we talk shit about each other and have no unity amongst each other. Even Ghost mentioned that about NYC artists, theres no unity. I do not like the South music, its not appealing to me, but I do give respect to Outkast and Scarface definitly. And the record labels are the ones that push certain music and right now the south music is what their pushing heavy as well as reggae, so a T.I. might get more push from the record label because of his record label paying for slots on the radio and TV, while an artist like Ghostface has to go promote his own self (still waiting for a second single, well second video). But Yes, NYC artists do talk shit about the south artists, but its a basic New York thing.

P.E.A.C.E.

RynMur
04-24-2006, 10:33 AM
haha, damn man don't take shit to heart

harm77
04-24-2006, 11:59 AM

nigga please, i could same the same thing about ur corny ass coming to NYc with that bullshit. u probably look just like Kanye wit ya collar all up and shit. stop dickriding NYc . ya ass all up in a Wutang site, u corny ass nigga.

harm77
04-24-2006, 12:03 PM
besides, what the fuck kinda name is BOne Collecta???

Bone Collecta
04-24-2006, 01:17 PM
nigga please, i could same the same thing about ur corny ass coming to NYc with that bullshit. u probably look just like Kanye wit ya collar all up and shit. stop dickriding NYc . ya ass all up in a Wutang site, u corny ass nigga.

i wasnt talking about me doin that to you. ive been to NYC and yall not on shit. yall Nyers will come to the chi wit ya hat twisted the wrong way and get ya ass whooped tho.

kanye isnt dickriding anyone but himself lol. Get off NY's dick kid yall not all that.

Bone Collecta
04-24-2006, 01:18 PM
wtf kind of name is harm77?

uz a faggot man there is no way ur 29 cause if so then ur a REALLY stupid 29 yr old

harm77
04-24-2006, 02:09 PM
wtf kind of name is harm77?

uz a faggot man there is no way ur 29 cause if so then ur a REALLY stupid 29 yr old

lmao, what an internut thug u are, damn all i could do is laugh man. its so pointless to get into a discussion wit u cuz ur just like a bitch, alwayz gotta have the last word. imma leave this thread alone like the man i am, but u , well u will alwayz be a bitch.

stak84
04-24-2006, 02:15 PM
you live with you r mom^

harm77
04-24-2006, 02:27 PM
you live with you r mom^

yo thats cool how u gotta pic of ur pops.thats love kid....... bitch.

stak84
04-24-2006, 02:37 PM
wowowowowoweee what a witty comeback

even this smiley knows your gay:thumbdwn:

adedwutang
04-24-2006, 02:37 PM
ya still on this shit, ima say one more thing and ima leave this thread alone, u culd say NYers are haters because they are, thats how we live and thats how we are bein from the greatest city in the world, but sayin we whiners, nah u gotta lay off, but heres my main point, DONT EVEN ACT LIKE YA NIGGAS AINT HATIN ON NY CUZ I KNO PEOPLE DOWN SOUTH HATE US 2, DONT ACT LIKE ITS ONLY ONE WAY, AND DONT ACT LIKE U DONT LIKE OUR MUSIC, HIP HOP WULD BE NOWHERE IF IT WASNT FOR NY, WE DOWN RYTE NOW AND I UNDERSTAND THAT, YA NIGGAS IN THE SOUTH AND WEST DOIN YA THING AND THATS COOL, BUT DONT FORGET WHERE THE SHIT STARTED kid, THATS ON NY SO HOP OFF
GET AT ME-

harm77
04-24-2006, 02:42 PM
wowowowowoweee what a witty comeback

even this smiley knows your gay:thumbdwn:
Damn, seriously ur one immature piece of shit. aint got nuthin useful to sayin this thread so u gotta hop on my dick right. typical immature young buck. let me stop making u look by responding to u.

Bone Collecta
04-24-2006, 03:38 PM
ya still on this shit, ima say one more thing and ima leave this thread alone, u culd say NYers are haters because they are, thats how we live and thats how we are bein from the greatest city in the world, but sayin we whiners, nah u gotta lay off, but heres my main point, DONT EVEN ACT LIKE YA NIGGAS AINT HATIN ON NY CUZ I KNO PEOPLE DOWN SOUTH HATE US 2, DONT ACT LIKE ITS ONLY ONE WAY, AND DONT ACT LIKE U DONT LIKE OUR MUSIC, HIP HOP WULD BE NOWHERE IF IT WASNT FOR NY, WE DOWN RYTE NOW AND I UNDERSTAND THAT, YA NIGGAS IN THE SOUTH AND WEST DOIN YA THING AND THATS COOL, BUT DONT FORGET WHERE THE SHIT STARTED kid, THATS ON NY SO HOP OFF
GET AT ME-

smh kid ur too cocky NY is not the greatest city in the world. they dont like u NYers cause most of yall are haters thats Y.

and still Andre 3000 >>>> Big L^O^

harm ur a child gtfoh:(Wu sound like an idiot

stak84
04-24-2006, 03:44 PM
Damn, seriously ur one immature piece of shit. aint got nuthin useful to sayin this thread so u gotta hop on my dick right. typical immature young buck. let me stop making u look by responding to u.

eat a shit sandwich, for i make you wear a
cheeleader outfit for my own personal reasons

harm77
04-24-2006, 03:48 PM
bone collecta and stak84 are my biggest fans. they love me thats y they keep giving me all this attention. i love it keep it coming.

Bone Collecta
04-24-2006, 03:50 PM
u are too stupid to realize that you lost this argument.

harm77
04-24-2006, 03:53 PM
eat a shit sandwich, for i make you wear a
cheeleader outfit for my own personal reasons

This comment right here tell's me everything i need to know about you.
i kepted telling yall most south niggaz are dumb and ignorant. i just needed someone like stak84 to prove it, thanks. When i think about the south first thing that comes to mind is National Geographic. And by the way Bone collecta, Andre 3000 wants his cock back .so take it out ya ass and give it back.

Bone Collecta
04-24-2006, 03:57 PM
This comment right here tell's me everything i need to know about you.
i kepted telling yall most south niggaz are dumb and ignorant. i just needed someone like stak84 to prove it, thanks. When i think about the south first thing that comes to mind is National Geographic. And by the way Bone collecta, Andre 3000 wants his cock back .so take it out ya ass and give it back.

smh ur gay really:(W

harm77
04-24-2006, 04:03 PM
smh ur gay really:(W
how can i respond to that?? thats what a 7yr old would say. yo when u grow up and learn to have a legitimate discussion about shit that actually makes some type of sense then well talk. Till then, stick to ur music that u actually can relate too being that its on ur level. make em say uhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.

Bone Collecta
04-24-2006, 04:05 PM
look at all ur posts they are 3 yr old shit and ur 29 u should be ashamed

harm77
04-24-2006, 04:08 PM
[QUOTE=Bone Collecta]look at all ur posts they are 3 yr old shit and ur 29 u should be ashamed[/QUOTEZ

yo go laid down and take a nap or something. u sound like u could use it. being that u used alot of energy trying to make a point in this thread.

harm77
04-24-2006, 04:11 PM
all u been saying is NYC is this , NYC is that. what point have u really made????? Then u keep briningin up Andre 3000 like he is the best rapper ever. U keep 4gettin if it wasnt for a NYC nigga(jayz) giving him his big break, where the fuck would Kanye be at now??? all thing coming out ya mouth is shit.

harm77
04-24-2006, 04:14 PM
How dumb of guy r u??? on a wutang website yet he is talking shit about NYC. wade should of shut this thread down as soon as ya dumb ass opened ur mouth.

Bone Collecta
04-24-2006, 04:20 PM
all u been saying is NYC is this , NYC is that. what point have u really made????? Then u keep briningin up Andre 3000 like he is the best rapper ever. U keep 4gettin if it wasnt for a NYC nigga(jayz) giving him his big break, where the fuck would Kanye be at now??? all thing coming out ya mouth is shit.

lmao

1) i only said andre was better than Big L which he is
2) kanye wasnt discovered by jay-z dame did and kanye funded his own album by himself with no help from dame or jay. so what u talkin about? all they did was distrubute it.
3) he was taught by No ID who has produced for some of the greatest artists of all time. he could have got a deal anywhere else kid.

You have no idea what ur talking about

Bone Collecta
04-24-2006, 04:25 PM
How dumb of guy r u??? on a wutang website yet he is talking shit about NYC. wade should of shut this thread down as soon as ya dumb ass opened ur mouth.
i didnt say i hated NY stupid

harm77
04-24-2006, 04:28 PM
who was checking kanye before the blue print????????????????????????????????????????????? ?????????????????????????????????????????

yeah u think i dont know . ive been a fan of hip hop since the eighties. AInt nuthin u can tell me that i dont already know. talking u is no different than talking to a wall, its pointless. u wanna so called win this then go ahead u can have it. at the end of the say u will still be a fake e-thug bitch, and that will never change. peace bro, make em say uhhhhhhhhh .

Bone Collecta
04-24-2006, 04:30 PM
who was checking kanye before the blue print????????????????????????????????????????????? ?

yeah u think i dont know . ive been a fan of hip hop since the eighties. AInt nuthin u can tell me that i dont already know. talking u is no different than talking to a wall, its pointless. u wanna so called win this then go ahead u can have it. at the end of the say u will still be a fake e-thug bitch, and that will never change. peace bro, make em say uhhhhhhhhh .

its funny cause ur desribing yourself

Kanye's first beat was H to the izzo on the dynasty album not the blue print stupid

harm77
04-24-2006, 04:36 PM
faggot

harm77
04-24-2006, 04:38 PM
[QUOTE=Bone Collectaits funny cause ur desribing yourself

u r such a dickhead u have no idea. yo grow up 4 real.

harm77
04-24-2006, 04:41 PM
Its like being on a Kanye west site and talking shit about Chicago, yo this dude is truely a fuckin idiot. i just waisted my time argueing with a bitch nigga like u.

Bone Collecta
04-25-2006, 12:20 AM
lol u so mad u posted 3 times some bullshit. damn ur hilarious

dreday99
04-25-2006, 01:42 AM
look in the end everybody has the right to there opinions. field mob said what they had to, and so be it. no they haven't earned the right to say it yet, there catalog is miniscule, so it should be taken for what it is. but everybody from every coast has something to say about other coasts, i still remember the article that rza did where he disparaged the south. us nyers ain't say nothing about that cuz that's what some of us felt, and the rest of us wasn't gonna say anything cuz he wasn't talking about us.

the outkast/big l argument is crazy, there both ill in there own way, they've both made classic music, so let's leave it at that. i've seen lists that had andre 3000 in there top 5 ever, i've seen lists that had L in the top 5, i've seen lists that had mc lyte in the top 5. so what, they all made hits. but this dissing of entire coasts is silly, and anyone who says it on here is shallowminded, and probably very young. this division that we as people always have to have, whether it's race, sex, or where you live, is insanity. the topic on the table is what field mob said, discuss that, and be open minded about it.

and if you think you're going to win a battle with bone collecta, think again. i've seen this boy on here for a long time now, and he has nothing but time on his hands, it's a waste of breath trust...

harm77
04-25-2006, 01:58 AM
look in the end everybody has the right to there opinions. field mob said what they had to, and so be it. no they haven't earned the right to say it yet, there catalog is miniscule, so it should be taken for what it is. but everybody from every coast has something to say about other coasts, i still remember the article that rza did where he disparaged the south. us nyers ain't say nothing about that cuz that's what some of us felt, and the rest of us wasn't gonna say anything cuz he wasn't talking about us.

the outkast/big l argument is crazy, there both ill in there own way, they've both made classic music, so let's leave it at that. i've seen lists that had andre 3000 in there top 5 ever, i've seen lists that had L in the top 5, i've seen lists that had mc lyte in the top 5. so what, they all made hits. but this dissing of entire coasts is silly, and anyone who says it on here is shallowminded, and probably very young. this division that we as people always have to have, whether it's race, sex, or where you live, is insanity. the topic on the table is what field mob said, discuss that, and be open minded about it.

and if you think you're going to win a battle with bone collecta, think again. i've seen this boy on here for a long time now, and he has nothing but time on his hands, it's a waste of breath trust...
MY POINT EXACTLY

Bone Collecta
04-25-2006, 02:04 AM

lol nothin but time on my hands do you not see when im on here? im not on here often kid. if u can make sense in an argument and show facts i can believe you but if you do like a million ppl on this shit do and say "NY is the best cause i say so" "wu tang is the best cause i say so" that is bullshit. motha fuckas on this site are so musically close minded that its rediculous. I speak the truth and you all dont wanna hear it cause you dont like that truth

:king:

RynMur
04-25-2006, 02:12 AM
Bone Collecta you need to get a fuckin life. Who gives a fuck if someone like's the east coast more than dirty south? Everyone has their own opinion, you should'nt get worked up over it.

Bone Collecta
04-25-2006, 02:18 AM
Bone Collecta you need to get a fuckin life. Who gives a fuck if someone like's the east coast more than dirty south? Everyone has their own opinion, you should'nt get worked up over it.

hip hop is my life fool. im not just a fan i live this shit and make money off of it and go to school for it. I have a life fool. why dont you get one? if its not a big deal then y the fuck u care about what i think?:fucku:

RynMur
04-25-2006, 02:20 AM
I was just trying to help you out.

RynMur
04-25-2006, 02:21 AM
Obviously it's that time of the month for you.

Bone Collecta
04-25-2006, 02:30 AM
lmao help me out? yeah aight lick a dick fool. face it i speak the truth

Vegan
04-25-2006, 04:58 AM
I love East Coast Hip Hop but I do like some Dirty South shit as well. Of course Field Mob would get murdered going head to head with some of the East Coast's best, though.

dreday99
04-26-2006, 01:08 PM
bone everytime i'm on here i see some posts from u. half of this thread is your responses. and your truth is not everyone's truth, you've gotta accept that. i'm the most 'i'm right' muthafucka you'll ever meet but i gotta face facts that i can't change the worlds opinions. your volatile in almost every post and at this point i think u do it on purpose, cuz that's what you're known for here. just my opinion, take it for what it is.

zeppelin2k
04-28-2006, 04:00 PM
bone everytime i'm on here i see some posts from u. half of this thread is your responses. and your truth is not everyone's truth, you've gotta accept that. i'm the most 'i'm right' muthafucka you'll ever meet but i gotta face facts that i can't change the worlds opinions. your volatile in almost every post and at this point i think u do it on purpose, cuz that's what you're known for here. just my opinion, take it for what it is.

yup true say

bone you've been wrong about shit so many times, now ur arguing over opinion, opinions on objective things are rarely changed

you might like the south, but you have to admit the east has come out with more dope rappers per capita than the south, end of story

anyways, field mob looks like they are homosexual lovers in that video

Kenny Powers
04-28-2006, 09:18 PM
Bottom line is East Coast started rap and if it wasnt for New York then half the cats in the south wouldn't have a job. I'm not saying that all rap from the South is wack, but most is. For example Nelly, Chingy, Bubba Sparxxx, and Mike Jones are 100% commercial and have no lyrical skill. I think rap has such a negative perception because of the South, with cliche club songs, cars and bitches, it is clear that most of the South is shit. Field Mob? what have they done, I heard those freestyles in the video and if these kids are dissin the NYC, then we have nothing to worry about...

Bone Collecta
04-28-2006, 11:35 PM
yup true say

bone you've been wrong about shit so many times, now ur arguing over opinion, opinions on objective things are rarely changed

you might like the south, but you have to admit the east has come out with more dope rappers per capita than the south, end of story

anyways, field mob looks like they are homosexual lovers in that video

im wrong about what? nothing exaclty :thumbup:

and since the other guy hasnt heard a field mob song besides that freestyle i suggest u check out their shit you may be suprised u may not. i know they have some nice songs.

and being an MC isnt just about having lyrical skill. since when was that the requirement anyway? the beginning rappers didnt have alot of "lyrical skill" either. yall look up to them but look down at southern rappers for doing the same thing.

Dirty Knowledge
04-29-2006, 12:04 AM
Man .. fuck that baby its a NEW YORK / MIAMI thang in my eyes.. I hear JR Writer and Remy Ma on Hustlin.. I hear my nikka RICK ROSS on Down and Out and Paid In Full.. that's G.A. because G.A. basically ATL has been blowing up the most during this South eruption in the game. Field Mob is riding they got some REAL shit if ya'll only heard they commercial shit.. download "Nothing 2 Lose" and ya'll will probably have a little different opinion. Go cop that Rooter to the Tooter. Anyway.. fuck that beef. It's a MIAMI / NY THANG. Rick Ross signed to DEF JAM kid. DOing it big for now he deserve a little piece of the pie that's a Miami nikka and Miami nikkas is POOR as FUCK.. trust me.. Carol City.. Overtown.. Opa Locka.. even some Hialeah.. Lil Haiti.. Lil Cuba.. these places is like Cuba and Haiti. They just run down shacks nikkas doing whatever they please.. Rick Ross my dogg he one of the only dudes been in the hood.. Pitbull from the suburbs but he still riding a lil bit don't get me wrong his old battles and freestyles was hot. But yo, thats real go cop that Port of Miami and download that M-I-YAYO mixtape.. and that Field Mob shit. It's hip hop in the south definitly in Florida I speak for mad cats who spit from the heart but it's only they just expose the south rappers with flare and pazaaz and shit. I have written with cats down here who got some ill shit. funny though most of the RAW spitters always claim NY. I am from Uniondale baby, 516 on the Island that's Strong Island I ain't no fake but down here it's MAAAD Fake NY'ers.. pathetic man.. I'll hold it down for the SOUTH though and show how we does it.

Bone Collecta
04-29-2006, 12:11 AM
fuck dipset:thumbup:

THE W
04-29-2006, 12:28 AM
what exactly did field mob say?

Bone Collecta
04-29-2006, 02:32 AM
they were talking about how NYers stay hating on the south and then they started sounding like NYers using their slang and basically poking fun at the haters

RynMur
04-29-2006, 11:36 AM
In a recent interview, Field Mob denied dissing New York and said SOHH.com took it a different way.

Chief 'Broom
04-29-2006, 12:23 PM
lyricists from the...

south = outkast, cee-lo, ludacris, scarface
west = tupac, ras kass
east = rakim, nas, gza, la the darkman, killah priest, slick rick, krs-one, ghostface, big L, big Pun, Biggie, jay-z, cormega, rza, Papoose

nawmean.. and i'm just fucking around with my list - obviosuly we could keep it going, give or take, talk about the underground, talk about Chicago, talk about strictly classic albums, talk about how your musical preferences have changed over the years BUT the list will always be unbalanced - simply cuz NYers started hip hop, yes - i'll listen to the South argument when there's more lyricists on the list than Outkast - maybe South is getting their shine now but i'm waiting for Raekwon's new joint, Masta Killa, Killah Priest, Cormega, Nas, Immortal Technique, Killa Sin, La The Darkman, Saigon, Papoose - of course, cuz THAT is what hip hop is to me - and yes it has a lot to do with where i'm from and where my mind is at but i'm not sheltered - i listen to old school shit, soul, whatever, i would never hate on Outkast cuz they're original as fuck, musically inclined, with substance - but on the same note, people better show the east the respect IT EARNED - Field Mob should be paying homage, they ain't making history like the legends:king:

say it ain't so, peace

Chief 'Broom
04-29-2006, 01:06 PM
the majority of rappers from the South are on that old floss rap - we been there already, trying to move foreward - that's a reason why some east coast emcees aren't feeling the movement

by the way, both of you are right in your arguments - Big L had the rhyming down, the metaphores, the similie's, the multi's, the punchlines, the flow

Andre has that depth, that poetry, the musical ability, the message

all of the above are elements of a true emcee - each of the artists you've picked out focus more on different aspects of it - and the best emcee should have a perfect balance of it all of course

but we ain't talking about one rapper from the South and one from the East (or Northeast, whatever you wanna say) - we're talking about coasts, different interpretations of hip hop as a whole

easy

THE W
04-29-2006, 01:45 PM
i think its kinda silly to argue over someone's musical tastes. if you dont like something, dont listen to it, and dont worry about the other dude who does like it. despite what you may believe their musical tastes cannot harm you.

i havent listened to the radio for 5 years and may have tuned into BET or MTV a few times in that span cuz there isnt anything on there that i wanna listen to. the crunk music has taken over and it isnt the type of music i like at all.

im not gonna sit around and bicker about music i hate. its a waste of my time and energy. i'll just go listen to some music i enjoy and let the chips fall where they may.

if these new york artists want to bring it back then they should make some good music and corner their market. thats what the south is doing.

Bone Collecta
04-30-2006, 03:35 AM
lyricists from the...

south = outkast, cee-lo, ludacris, scarface
west = tupac, ras kass
east = rakim, nas, gza, la the darkman, killah priest, slick rick, krs-one, ghostface, big L, big Pun, Biggie, jay-z, cormega, rza, Papoose

nawmean.. and i'm just fucking around with my list - obviosuly we could keep it going, give or take, talk about the underground, talk about Chicago, talk about strictly classic albums, talk about how your musical preferences have changed over the years BUT the list will always be unbalanced - simply cuz NYers started hip hop, yes - i'll listen to the South argument when there's more lyricists on the list than Outkast - maybe South is getting their shine now but i'm waiting for Raekwon's new joint, Masta Killa, Killah Priest, Cormega, Nas, Immortal Technique, Killa Sin, La The Darkman, Saigon, Papoose - of course, cuz THAT is what hip hop is to me - and yes it has a lot to do with where i'm from and where my mind is at but i'm not sheltered - i listen to old school shit, soul, whatever, i would never hate on Outkast cuz they're original as fuck, musically inclined, with substance - but on the same note, people better show the east the respect IT EARNED - Field Mob should be paying homage, they ain't making history like the legends:king:

say it ain't so, peace

its funny how you NYers think you know every rapper from the south. those are not the only lyricists from the south. also you know why you know all those ppl in NY who are lyricists? because ur from there u dick. the south and midwest dont have labels in their back yards. we have to work harder to get noticed. the fact that midwest and southern artists are gettin signed b4 any of your lyricists just shows you how lazy some of your Ny artists are:lmao:

hip hop is not just about lyricism. and classics? according to the source's standards? a north east biased magazine? smh get the fuck outta here.

how do you measure a classic album? lyricism? NO you dont measure a classic by lyricism fool. so get off that bullshit man.

fact is every other city is doing it big independently why u NYers getting lazy cause yall spoiled with the labels in ur back yard :fucku:

Chief 'Broom
04-30-2006, 05:54 PM
wtf - i don't got time for you man, catching feelings and shit, that's why i don't usually post to fools like you

what the fuck are you talking about by Source standards - i was talking about by hip hop fans standards

Outkast is your only argument for the South - that's what i was pointing out

you were debating in this thread about lyrics, did you forget that? i didn't say shit about hip hop strictly being about lyrics

chill with the name calling, son - when you learn how to have a discussion like a man maybe i'll speak to you again, softy

Chief 'Broom
04-30-2006, 05:56 PM
go to the Paul Wall forum or something

Prolifical ENG
04-30-2006, 06:06 PM
I dont care

*bumps field mob ft. ludacris - georgia*

yeah i like that song.

Chief 'Broom
04-30-2006, 06:12 PM
ay - so do i, that wasn't my point at all

i don't hate on the south - i hate on people that take themself so seriously

Chief 'Broom
04-30-2006, 06:15 PM
home key thugs

zeppelin2k
04-30-2006, 07:20 PM
im wrong about what? nothing exaclty :thumbup:

and since the other guy hasnt heard a field mob song besides that freestyle i suggest u check out their shit you may be suprised u may not. i know they have some nice songs.

and being an MC isnt just about having lyrical skill. since when was that the requirement anyway? the beginning rappers didnt have alot of "lyrical skill" either. yall look up to them but look down at southern rappers for doing the same thing.

I never said you're wrong, I said you've been wrong on other posts then never admit it, as for this case, field mob might be good but better than all of the east cats out right now? far from it

I am not saying they suck, but they are not the best either

and they ARE gay, have you SEEN the video?
if you're going to diss someone on a video, at least dont make urself look like ur going to make out at any second lol

Bone Collecta
04-30-2006, 07:53 PM
i never claimed that the south was better than NY

i dont do that bullshit like 90% of you have done that shit is childish. its different styles in every region why do ppl hate on them? just cause you dont understand it doesnt mean it sucks.

this is not a NY vs GA discussion they were speaking the truth in the video and just about every post in this thread only proves their point.

and cheif? what hip hop fans standards? if you wanna do a poll then none of the album that you think are classic would be considered classic. if you go by the hip hop fans standards then you would have ppl saying Nelly, Eminem, etc made classics. i bet u dont like that :tease:

Chief 'Broom
04-30-2006, 11:48 PM
it's all good

during the east coast west coast thing rappers said the media blew it out of proportion - but here they are again, beefing over territory