PDA

View Full Version : D12, Minus Proof (RIP)

Basic Instructor
04-19-2006, 02:25 AM
ok, when Proof (RIP) passed, many were writing threads saying that he was the best (not including Em) in D12, which I totally agree with. Proof was an extremely good freestyler. Not only that, he was able to make the shitties song (for example My Band) sound at least alright, or at least make u want to hear his verse, because he'd always throw in a good flow and/or rhyme. But everyone seems to disregard 2 other emcees in D12, those being Swifty and Kuniva. These 2 are probably the most slept on mainstream emcees. I've caught myself cracking a smile or straight out laughing from their punchlines. I understand there are those who disregard shit just cuz its mainstream, but the fact of the matter is these 2 do have decent skills as emcees....they may not be the best, but when I listen to mainstream shit, it'll be shit from the D...aka Swifty/Kuniva/Em/the Late Proof's(RIP) verses....i'll censor myself from Bizzy and the annoying voiced Kon Artist (keep makin beats though bra)...haha. Give Swifty and Kuniva their due peeps

Edgar Erebus
04-19-2006, 02:30 AM
Even worst is that no one mentions Bugz (RIP)... He' was 3rd best MC in da band, after Em and Proof. Pity he got shot too early to become famous.

Rebel_INS
04-19-2006, 02:49 AM
Even worst is that no one mentions Bugz (RIP)... He' was 3rd best MC in da band, after Em and Proof. Pity he got shot too early to become famous.

No doubt man. Bugz was fucking ILL. He had a sick ass flow and sound. But I like ALL the members in D-12. I think they can all spit ILL shit. Dont get me wrong on that. Swift is hard

P-Noid Brown
04-19-2006, 09:38 AM
KonArtis was always my dude... i love how he ripped leave that boy alone.

HipHophead101
04-19-2006, 01:26 PM
i like everyone in d12, even bizzy his lyrics are hillarious

WuTangWarrior
04-19-2006, 02:53 PM
everyone in D12 is talented in thier own way man, they're a hell of a group, and for Bugz memory, ill drop the "Bugz 97" freestyle off D12 World

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=0XKRGYEE

dat MF
04-19-2006, 03:07 PM
ok, when Proof (RIP) passed, many were writing threads saying that he was the best (not including Em) in D12, which I totally agree with. Proof was an extremely good freestyler. Not only that, he was able to make the shitties song (for example My Band) sound at least alright, or at least make u want to hear his verse, because he'd always throw in a good flow and/or rhyme. But everyone seems to disregard 2 other emcees in D12, those being Swifty and Kuniva. These 2 are probably the most slept on mainstream emcees. I've caught myself cracking a smile or straight out laughing from their punchlines. I understand there are those who disregard shit just cuz its mainstream, but the fact of the matter is these 2 do have decent skills as emcees....they may not be the best, but when I listen to mainstream shit, it'll be shit from the D...aka Swifty/Kuniva/Em/the Late Proof's(RIP) verses....i'll censor myself from Bizzy and the annoying voiced Kon Artist (keep makin beats though bra)...haha. Give Swifty and Kuniva their due peepsI always thought Swift was a good emcce, and he is. Kuniva got some good pieces.

brown_dogg
04-19-2006, 08:51 PM
Kon Artis is Denaun Porter, right?

Bedlam
04-19-2006, 08:54 PM
^ no, Denaun Porter is proof

HipHophead101
04-19-2006, 09:25 PM
no proof is dirty harry^

get ur facts straight people jeez

Bedlam
04-19-2006, 09:44 PM
^yeah, i realized that after i posted that it was wrong. But we're talking real names here, Proof's real name isn't Dirty Harry. It's Deshaun Holten i think. and Denaun Porter is Kon artist

LIFTID
04-19-2006, 09:51 PM
hopefully they start makin good music now

HipHophead101
04-19-2006, 10:00 PM
^Eminem a.k.a Slim Shady, Denaun a.k.a Kon Artis, Big Proof a.k.a. Dirty Harry, Swift a.k.a Swifty McVeigh, Kuniva a.k.a. Rondell Beene, and Bizarre a.k.a. Peter S. Bizarre

denaun is also his alter ego for d12

Wu-Tality
04-20-2006, 05:25 AM
ya D12 had/has potential, but their albums till now have some good tracks, but alot tracks just fall off.

Jus Allah
04-20-2006, 01:07 PM
Proof was really good, but Kuniva and Swift are lethal aswell, when I first heard Shit on You these 2 had verses that stayed in my head for weeks

Gutta J.85
04-20-2006, 02:51 PM
they all ill but swifty's new mixtape snippets disappointed me tho, he used a bunch of production the doesn't fit his style

I kinda like [kon artis] better then [kuniva], kon artis is more slept on because you know kuniva is gonna come ill but kon just sometimes comes with the crazy flows and seems more loose and witty when he's going off

D12world is a grimey ass album maybe like 3 songs could've stayed off and not [My Band] that was a creative song you can't front when have u ever heard cats play the roll of a band and take stabs at the lead singer?, they weren't as creative on D12world as they were on Devils Night but it was raw