PDA

View Full Version : Lost

Its Big Lu baby
04-19-2006, 01:51 AM
anyone watch lost in here?
that show is so fuckin ill!
their gonna try n fight the others... crazy shit!

Visionz
04-19-2006, 02:50 AM
That's the only show on TV I watch, besides Charlie Rose, (no cable)

You caught up on all the episodes?

Its Big Lu baby
04-19-2006, 02:51 AM
i havent missed 1

Visionz
04-19-2006, 03:06 AM
word up, are you talking about previews then? I've seen every episode as well. I knew the war was comin' but is it about to happen like, Right Now, next episode, type shit? Wonder wtf Michael has been up to? Don't know if they were tryin to do an exchange, if he just escaped, or if he's just been wanderin around in the wild like a crazy ass.

Its Big Lu baby
04-19-2006, 03:13 AM
word up, are you talking about previews then? I've seen every episode as well. I knew the war was comin' but is it about to happen like, Right Now, next episode, type shit? Wonder wtf Michael has been up to? Don't know if they were tryin to do an exchange, if he just escaped, or if he's just been wanderin around in the wild like a crazy ass.
i think what happend was they were tryin to do an exchange so they threw him out into the jungle and said scream till they find u. now micheals gonna tell em they aint heavily armed and all that shit... so ITS ON. i duno i tihnk next episodes gonna be them getin armed n shit. its gonna be sick tho. yea i missed the last episode and i just watched it cuz i taped it. and ya i was talkin bout the previews. shit is ognna be SICK!

Kriszy Substance
04-19-2006, 03:16 AM
i too am a lost junkie...that last episode with Hurley was weird and also weird that Abby (?) was in the psych ward too.
i think this week is a re-run.

Visionz
04-19-2006, 03:17 AM
I downloaded it from itunes and they don't show the previews on 'em. I never know what's coming next and I'm in class on Weds nights. The Others is fuckin ruthless though. They better fo' real be ready with that shit or mothafuckas is gonna Die! Does the dude they got locked up remind u of Kevin Spacey? Fucka is on some straight seven shit.

Visionz
04-19-2006, 03:19 AM
i too am a lost junkie...that last episode with Hurley was weird and also weird that Abby (?) was in the psych ward too.
i think this week is a re-run. you missed the last episode girl. You might not want to read too much more of this thread. Fare warning kinda thing. peace

Kriszy Substance
04-19-2006, 03:28 AM
Thanks for the warning but I was just simply speaking about the episdoe prior to the last one. I saw the last one where Jack & Kate go the place where the "others" drew the line and they had the flash backs of Rose with her cancer healing and what not. Trust me, im a Lost nerd.

dude in the cage does a spacey thing going on a bit though.

Visionz
04-19-2006, 03:38 AM
ohh shit, I got you. I just misread your post. You an emotional person? I know that last episode probably bringin tears to ya eyes right? I know they had my girl like that.

Its Big Lu baby
04-19-2006, 03:45 AM
this show is fuckin nuts

Rorschach
04-19-2006, 03:47 AM
Yeah I love this show, I'm from the UK but these days I watch more US television than UK television, crazy! Whatever happened to the classic British sitcoms? *sheds a tear*

No episode tonight because the last episode (ever!:'( ) of Alias is on in America. Next week it's a catch-up special episode, nothing new in it but might give a clue of what's to come. Then the week after it's a new episode, followed by the final 3 in consecutive weeks. So no new episode till May 3rd.

Ink Is My Drink
04-19-2006, 10:08 AM
i was wondering how long itd be until a lost thread.

dam everyone loves that shit at my skool always hearing people talkin about it

seems an alright program but i am shit at watching series cos u always have to wait for next week then i jus miss it all the time an when i finaly ctach it again i dotn ahve a clue whats going on (ha yeh u can prob tell i dont watch much tv)

so yeh never really got into it though

num2son
04-19-2006, 10:32 AM
Yeah i watch show, its good.

Its Big Lu baby
04-19-2006, 12:21 PM
i was wondering how long itd be until a lost thread.

dam everyone loves that shit at my skool always hearing people talkin about it

seems an alright program but i am shit at watching series cos u always have to wait for next week then i jus miss it all the time an when i finaly ctach it again i dotn ahve a clue whats going on (ha yeh u can prob tell i dont watch much tv)

so yeh never really got into it though

cop season 1 on dvd... rent it or suntin u can watch a ll of em
or download em

L~>1<~NKS
04-19-2006, 01:25 PM
Yo, Lost is banannas - if you've never watched it rent the DVD's or somethin to get the full effect of this soon to be classic.

It's on tonight @ 9pm EST on abc.

P.E.A.C.E.

Icurus
04-19-2006, 11:36 PM
Yo, am I the only one who thinks that micheal shit is weird. I mean jack force a trade then all of a sudden michael comes out. Then in the preview he goes they are not that armed.

Bullshit, I really think the creators are geniuses. C'mon, michael saying they are not that armed. You know something is wrong. I wont be surprised if Michael made a deal with the others (they promised) to get his son back, and is faking the whole shit. He is luring them into a trap. The others are gonna kicked their ass. You know they fucking armed. They been on that fucking island for mad long with other hatches that probably have mad guns. Michael really thinks he's gewtting his son back, but he's fucking the losties over. He doesn't care about them. He just wants his son back.

Its Big Lu baby
04-20-2006, 12:16 AM
Yo, am I the only one who thinks that micheal shit is weird. I mean jack force a trade then all of a sudden michael comes out. Then in the preview he goes they are not that armed.

Bullshit, I really think the creators are geniuses. C'mon, michael saying they are not that armed. You know something is wrong. I wont be surprised if Michael made a deal with the others (they promised) to get his son back, and is faking the whole shit. He is luring them into a trap. The others are gonna kicked their ass. You know they fucking armed. They been on that fucking island for mad long with other hatches that probably have mad guns. Michael really thinks he's gewtting his son back, but he's fucking the losties over. He doesn't care about them. He just wants his son back.
word yo... thats a crazy prediction... so crazy... it could be truee

Visionz
04-20-2006, 12:48 AM
^Shit carry that one step further, the Other's would betray Michael and then kill him anyways. Walt's got physic abilities and is too powerful mentally for them to ever trade him. One way or another that shit is gonna be wild.

Oztradamus
04-20-2006, 01:34 AM
Lost is fucking dope but....

24 >>>> Lost

Visionz
04-20-2006, 02:49 AM
^I've heard that from others but never watched it just cause I like to limit my addictions. I do know that the president is the enemy in the series which is pleasing to know that art is imitating life. Maybe getting the people subconsciencly ready for what has to happen.

Its Big Lu baby
04-20-2006, 11:37 AM
Lost is fucking dope but....

24 >>>> Lost

yea i duno bout that. i find them equal. i dont really watch much tv but ive never missed and episode of lost, 24, family guy, or dave chappelle

Grongle
04-20-2006, 03:33 PM
lol onli wached it a couple of time , liked that fat guy

Ink Is My Drink
04-21-2006, 10:40 AM
o shit i jus remeberd this

my mate told me that lost is based on a book is this true???

and also

says that lost is set in Purgatory or som shit is this true?

could u please say if u know and if possible add som proof

cos my 2 mates having a bet on this shit and i might join in if i know ima win haha (i dont wtach lost much so dont really know)

so yeh any helps good

thanks

Visionz
04-22-2006, 04:53 AM
none of those assumptions have been proven to be definetly true that you're talkin about. Honestly, if that's what the bet is on, it may been seasons latter before that bet is ever decided. You better off rollin dice or some shit.

Visionz
05-04-2006, 11:23 PM
I just watched this last episode. That shit was crazy.

Its Big Lu baby
05-04-2006, 11:54 PM
yo tha last episode was nuts... michael???? wTF!!?!? i knew something was up when he said they were savages... we KNOW their not savages cuz of the make up and costumess they found. i cant believe he shot em... hurleys prob gonna commit suicide now. and the purgatory thing is false the producers came out and said it was a wrong assumption after a lota ppl started talkin bout it

num2son
05-06-2006, 09:38 AM
^^I cant believe it either. He shot himself in the arm to make it seem like the other guy did the killing.

Visionz
05-06-2006, 02:27 PM
and now the Lost are really gonna wanna see some blood but you know that those Others have a lot more guns....it's a set-up to get wet-up

Tage
05-06-2006, 02:34 PM
AAAAHHHH, you peeps talkin about episode 20... i havent seen that yet MAAAN

ima put it on disk tonight.. yeh im english season 2 is just being aired, but i HAD to dload them..

Tage
05-06-2006, 02:36 PM
WHAT ABOUT THAT BITCH THAT WAS IN HURLEY'S MENTAL GROUP.. hmmm, just his imagination you rekon? lol.. Dave was a sicko!

num2son
05-06-2006, 02:37 PM
....it's a set-up to get wet-up

:lmao:

Icurus
05-06-2006, 05:28 PM
thehansofoundation.org (http://www.wutang-corp.com/forum/thehansofoundation.org)

This is the new lost hanso site. This shit is freaky as hell. When you sign up for a for news letters the password is: breaking strain.

Dont forget to say hi to joop.

Lost the best show on television.

num2son
05-06-2006, 07:35 PM
Thanks

Visionz
05-24-2006, 11:28 PM
Did yall catch the last episode of Lost? Shit is gonna be wild!!!!!

MaShPG
05-24-2006, 11:46 PM
yes I did, and I'm proud to say.......I FIGURED IT OUT!!!:

This is all just another Jigsaw Killah puzzle. Think about it, Zep the main leader, is deceiving everybody. Jigsaw wants people to sacrifice something they care about to see the meaning and value of life. Like Michael had to sacrifice all his friends to escape with his son. Lost=Saw 2.5

CASE CLOSED

Kong
05-24-2006, 11:57 PM
i wont read that post just incase^

im just downloading ep 23 now.

i liked this season more, bit slow but so was the 1st season.

Icurus
05-25-2006, 09:36 AM
yes I did, and I'm proud to say.......I FIGURED IT OUT!!!:

This is all just another Jigsaw Killah puzzle. Think about it, Zep the main leader, is deceiving everybody. Jigsaw wants people to sacrifice something they care about to see the meaning and value of life. Like Michael had to sacrifice all his friends to escape with his son. Lost=Saw 2.5

CASE CLOSED
WTF?!!!!??? seriously, wtf are you talking about. Lost and Saw dont even mix dumb ass. Zep, I didn't know the leader of the others was named Zep. Anyway, who cares about his name, did you not understand the plot of lost. They kind of tell you in the season finale. The show is really focused around Desmond; and its ex-girl knows about the island, but needs that clock to hit zero so she can pinpoint the island and save his ass. Somehow, with all the money and resources she has, she found out where he was, or whats going on. Remember she told him early in the episode that she can find him wherever he goes. Plus her dad, Widmore funds the hanso foundation.

So, she must of found out what her dad was doing and now she going to rescue him, since she pinpointed the electro magnetic field when locke didnt push the button.

The plot of lost is confusing, now we have more question, why does a statue have 4 toes? Where is the island exactly? Is Walt compromise and will ultimately destroy his father? And who are the others? Since they are not savages or natives. They are experimental scienctist funded by the hanso foundation and the dharma initiative. Final question, Charlie? There is definitely something wrong with him. I mean he acted weird after the emp went off and pretended like nothing happen. Did he set up Locke, Eko, and Desmond? Maybe? Watch the episode again carefully, Charlie is definitely not the Charlie we think he is.

Wu-tang Fan
05-26-2006, 04:06 AM
Ya'll...I've watched some pirate D.V.D.s of lost; they abit fucked up, but I get the general idea. It's supposed to be on channel 4 on a sunday at ten, yeah?

Visionz
05-26-2006, 09:53 AM
Does the dude they got locked up remind u of Kevin Spacey? Fucka is on some straight seven shit. And the Usual Suspects....Zeb's real name................ Keyser Sozsey, muahaahaaahaaa

Rorschach
05-26-2006, 11:50 AM
Wowzers. Possible spoilers ahead...

DESMOND AND LOCKE; The best partnership ever? They were sooo sweet. Desmond's past was nothing like I thought, for one I was convinced his wife would be Jack's. Still, that was ace.

WIDMORES; I urge you all to buy Bad Twin and piss about with this Hanso Foundation website. http://lost-forum.com/showthread.php?t=37617 will guide you through it. I lost interest but I think everyone will be less confused after it.

LIBBY; How on earth...? I can't see what's happening with her. Her time-line seems fucked up big time. She talked to Desmond about 3 or 4 years before the crash. Hurley was in the hospital about that long ago - everyone's past usually relates to that time.

HENRY; The best fucking character EVER EVER EVER EVER EVER EVER EVER. I really do want his babies. Could anyone control themselves as he was slowly revealed to be HIM? Ahhh. I love him(in a hetrosexual way of course)

JACK, SAWYER, KATE; Why are they wanted? Jack's the only good one there. He's a miracle worker (let's move on to series 3 theories), he has the power of Jesus healing people. Sawyer and Kate are murderers.... or at least misunderstood murderers. How are they good people? Are they good people?

HURLEY; Poor Hurley, rejected by yet another woman.

MICHAEL; Why free him? The jammy little bastard. My train of thought through that scene... "They're going to take Michael aswell....they're going to shoot Michael..... they're going to kidnapp Michael on the boat.... shit, Walt's going to be that black woman on the boat... nah, they'll blow up the boat.... oh fuck off".

TOM; Put the beard back on before 'Henry' kicks your ass.

THE HATCH; Right. Weren't they some of the coolest scenes? The whole magnet drama, inside and out?

I'm thinking at the moment Penny knows her dad has links to Hanso. She knew Dharma wanted Des on that island. She knew it was to do with electromagnetism.

Oh I don't know. I'm too simple to work it out. I'm going to read Bad Twin. The whole story is about the Widmores and Hanso foundation accusations, I guess it could help.

Oh, and anyone who doesn't like Lost. You're STUPID!http://www.wutang-corp.com/forum/images/icons/icon14.gif

Wu-tang Fan
05-26-2006, 02:27 PM
Hey, you know what really annoys me? They treating those other human beings as their enemies...although for some stupid reason that gay lord Jack(off) doesn't like to admit it, his people and him could really use the so called "others" help. Instead of following their primitive instinct of thinking that everyone they don't know about is their enemy.