PDA

View Full Version : ICP - Eminem

Liquid Lines
04-19-2006, 07:25 AM
How did this beef get started, I know they both from Detriot ,but what started it?

EAGLE EYE
04-19-2006, 08:14 AM
gay posts on the internet started it

Funk_Dock
04-19-2006, 09:31 AM
from what I remember, eminem was tryin to make a name for himself in Detroit by passing flyers out to people on the street to promote his show and on the flyers it said "ICP might show up" you know to get more people there

when ICP found out they got pissed and violent J told em to fuck off...then em made a diss track and also d-12 ran ICP out of a detroit club

HipHophead101
04-19-2006, 12:03 PM
then eminem went on howard stern adn acted like he didnt know who there were

also shaggy 2 dope of icp has never even meet eminem lol

ALSO this beef is squashed and they have nothing against eachother nemore

Liquid Lines
04-19-2006, 12:22 PM
I know its over now.
How many songs were made about each other. Ive heard ICPs one (My Name Is?) Where theyve taken bits out and replaced it with gay shit and Em had a verse on Marshall Mathers, was that it?

Funk_Dock
04-19-2006, 12:40 PM
icp had 'slim anus' and 'Nuthin but a bitch thang' and em mentioned them on 'drastic measures' and 'get u mad'

na diel
04-19-2006, 02:41 PM
esham's whole cd "Repentance" was a fuck you note to Em.

HipHophead101
04-19-2006, 07:45 PM
u guys forgot eminems song marshall mathers he has like a whole verse dissing icp

oDoUoSoKo
04-19-2006, 07:48 PM
slim anus...damn right slim anus i dont get f### in mine like u two little flamin faggots!

Mykal86
04-20-2006, 01:40 AM
yeah Em slaughters people on the diss tracks...doesn't matter who it is whether it's novelty groups like ICP or its lyrical masters like Canibus

tha god concept
04-20-2006, 01:55 AM
great milenko n the jekel bros got sum ill shit,.......

i was a fan of ICP n em back in 99 when this beef was straight out the butcher shop.....

and i h8 both ofem now

cause em is gettin weaker wit every album

and cause icp wasnt strong enuff to be a solid hip-hop group

but when i look back in those dayzz.......

they both got sum nyce tracks that i still pump....

but that L8 90's style gets flushed down the toilet these days so lets juss remember this beef 4 what it was.....

a reel hiphop beef....

niggaz got pistol whipped n sum when to court over this bullshit

now hip hop is disney land rides,..,,...

so lets keep the wu and the underground scene strong and buy the albums fuck downloadin ta fav groups shit yano.....

peace to the corp...

ps..im drunk baaad and on alot of coke so if this dont make sence blame the government yaaaadddiiiGgggGGG...??!!!???