PDA

View Full Version : Marc Ecko Tags Air Force One!!

MaShPG
04-19-2006, 07:55 PM
YES! Marc Ecko filmed a video of himself tagging Air Force One (the airplane that flies Bush around). Amazing. If a tagger can gain access to AFO, it shouldn't be too hard for a terrorist. Still shitty security in America. Anyways, great video, this really raises my respect for Ecko. Musta taken a lotta cajones!

See the video here, top left:

http://www.stillfree.com/

CherChezLaMarauder
04-19-2006, 07:59 PM
Gangsta!

num2son
04-19-2006, 08:01 PM
:lmao:

MaShPG
04-19-2006, 08:06 PM
Yea, I'm expecting Marc to dissapear soon, or at the least spend a looong time in prison.

crass
04-19-2006, 08:09 PM
that's pretty rad, i wonder whether he's gonna get in any trouble.

DREW-DIE$EL
04-19-2006, 08:09 PM
yeah if that shit is real he might haveta hid for a while

stak84
04-19-2006, 08:10 PM
As much as I respect that he pretty much just
fucked himself into a pickle he cant get out of,
you cant fuck with the government b, theyre
the biggest fuckin thugs on planet earth

num2son
04-19-2006, 08:10 PM
He probably get a very hefty fine.

hectis
04-19-2006, 08:11 PM
YUP U WILL BE SEEIN ON THE NEWS SOON MARC EKCO HAS DIED OF A MYSTERIOUS ILLNESS

galt john galt
04-19-2006, 08:11 PM
that shit so rocks. no one is immune and no place is safe. not even the pres.

num2son
04-19-2006, 08:12 PM
If mark ecko can do that imagine what a terrorist would have done.

crass
04-19-2006, 08:14 PM
YUP U WILL BE SEEIN ON THE NEWS SOON MARC EKCO HAS DIED OF A MYSTERIOUS ILLNESS

haha

MaShPG
04-19-2006, 08:14 PM
^^ right, he completely emberassed the security and terrorist protection of America. They don't play that shit, Marky Mark is looking at some biiig trouble here. Much more than a fine. The least he'll get is a felony for defacing government property, but they'll probably throw a murder charge in there or something...

stak84
04-19-2006, 08:15 PM
^oh come on i thought the peopel on this board
would be the last to buy into that shit

num2son
04-19-2006, 08:16 PM
but they'll probably throw a murder charge in there or something...

He bomb the plane but not for real.

tekunique
its a dramatization....

from the site:

You, the viewer of the preceeding are hereby advised that the video does not depict a real event. It is intended for the sole, limited and express purpose of entertainment and to induce you, the viewer of the video, to think critically about freedom of expression and speech and the government's responses to the same. Therefore, and by reason of the foregoing, the producers, creators and distributors of this video hereby verily certify that the foregoing fictionalization and dramatization was not real. Furthermore, and without limitation now, since the beginning of time and without perpituity, the producers, creators and distributors of this video and anyone else who was involved in the making of this video assume no risks or liabilities stemming from or related to your ("the end user's") viewing of same and assume no liability for any damages that result directly or indirectly from mistakes, omissions, interruptions, deletions of files, viruses, errors, defects or any failures of performance, communications failures, theft, destruction or unauthorized access. Copying, duplication and distribution of this video is encouraged.

num2son
^oh come on i thought the peopel on this board
would be the last to buy into that shit

Mark Ecko was framed?

hectis
04-19-2006, 08:18 PM
MARC ECKO HAS CAUSED THE TERROR LEVEL TO RISE AND MAYBE HARVESTING TERRORISTS-G.BUSH

galt john galt
04-19-2006, 08:18 PM
that means it is a fraud. just to get that dialogue going. that's cheap.

they will not talk now. no matter the vid is real or not. it was a nice effect of being real.

stak84
04-19-2006, 08:19 PM
read the post above mine

I thought that it couldnt possibly be that easy to
get that close to air force one, consumer airliners
yes, but the president is more protected than any
one here will ever know

CherChezLaMarauder
04-19-2006, 08:35 PM
its a dramatization....

from the site:

You, the viewer of the preceeding are hereby advised that the video does not depict a real event. It is intended for the sole, limited and express purpose of entertainment and to induce you, the viewer of the video, to think critically about freedom of expression and speech and the government's responses to the same. Therefore, and by reason of the foregoing, the producers, creators and distributors of this video hereby verily certify that the foregoing fictionalization and dramatization was not real. Furthermore, and without limitation now, since the beginning of time and without perpituity, the producers, creators and distributors of this video and anyone else who was involved in the making of this video assume no risks or liabilities stemming from or related to your ("the end user's") viewing of same and assume no liability for any damages that result directly or indirectly from mistakes, omissions, interruptions, deletions of files, viruses, errors, defects or any failures of performance, communications failures, theft, destruction or unauthorized access. Copying, duplication and distribution of this video is encouraged.

boooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!!!

*throws dead fish @ marc ecko*

whitey
04-19-2006, 08:35 PM
badass.

good for him.

i do want to see the government responce to that though.

MaShPG
04-19-2006, 08:38 PM
Damn...I'm kinda dissapointed at that statement by the website. But to play the devil's advocate, maybe they're just saying that to protect their asses. We shall see, if Marc gets in trouble, it's real.

whitey
04-19-2006, 08:39 PM
*edit my above post.

gay, get some sac and do it.

BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI
04-19-2006, 08:52 PM
Cajones fucking scarface on the plane

GENERAL WISE
04-19-2006, 08:54 PM
thats savage

TUCO
04-19-2006, 09:00 PM
so its a fake Air Force One?

num2son
04-19-2006, 09:08 PM
I think its real.

Murdah Piff
04-20-2006, 12:22 AM
man marc ecko is a bitch ass nigga he doin that fake shit just to promote graff as a new trend first that game for ps2. we all knew that shit since day one. i mean on clothes its all right you know its hip hop its a style and shit.....but yo he aint no real writer he aint doin commuters and whole cars, he taggin t-shirts makin adds so people buy his shit and he gets money fuck him. real writers do real things canada to europe all city

but yo the dough is there props to ecko oner

Its Big Lu baby
04-20-2006, 02:53 AM
its fake
http://biz.gamedaily.com/industry/feature/?id=12454
DUH... yes... marc ecko will sneak in a lone to airforce one without getin shot at or spotted... uhu... yea i tagged it to i was there son

Murdah Piff
04-20-2006, 11:56 AM
bahahaha bitch ass said in his video "i never went further than my moms garage" fuckin faggit

but yo son at least he got a message in his shit big ups

BUT WE BE THE ONES HOLDIN IT DOWN