PDA

View Full Version : MARCUS GARVEY POLITICAL UNION of the IMIPAP

blackwisdom
04-19-2006, 08:19 PM
RACE FIRST:

On behalf of the International Movement for the Independence and Protection of African People (IMIPAP) I would like to invite you all out for our 2nd Pan-African Town Hall Meeting on Sunday May 7th, 2006. The meeting will be held from 6PM-8PM and will highlight the IMIPAP's new effort to register all Africans in Philadelphia, then Pennsylvania, on to the entire USA and ultimately the world into their very own independent African race-based political union. As a race of people, we cannot continue to have our interests compromised by the major American political parties or by allowing those within our own race to misclassify us into conglomerate political alliances where our racial interests and identity is lost behind the political curtain by the use of such compromising terms as "PEOPLE OF COLOR", "MINORITIES", "OPPRESSED PEOPLE", "POOR PEOPLE", etc. Such integrationist labels have allowed others to take advantage of our numerical strength for their own personal gain. As a result, despite the struggles of the past century by our leaders to uplift OUR RACE, we can clearly see that other groups, including other races, white women, the physically challenged and the homosexual community have been able to supplant the rights that African people have fought and died for in an effort to advance their personal agendas. Although all groups named have a right to truth, justice and equality it cannot come at the price of AFRICAN RACIAL INDEPENDENCE and PAN-AFRICAN REDEMPTION. Our struggle as a RACE OF AFRICANS is specifically and distinguishably ours, and we reserve the right to prevent any and all groups from piggy-backing on the struggles of AFRICAN PEOPLE for their own selfish reasons. Our struggle is primarily a RACIAL ONE, not social or religious.

Please spread the word in your communities and send this message to ALL AFRICANS in your address books. We hope to see you all on SUNDAY, MAY 7th, 200 @ 6PM.

ALSO TO BE DISCUSSED- 1) EMMITT TILL RITES OF PASSAGE PROGRAM, 2) PAN-AFRICAN NATIONALIST STUDY GROUP, 3) MALCOLM X & MARCUS GARVEY MOVIE NIGHT, 4) NORTH PHILADELPHIA PAN-AFRICAN REDEMPTION PARADE, & the 5) WESTAFRICANLAND ACQUISITION PROGRAM

COMING THIS FALL!! - THE PAN-AFRICAN DOLLAR SUPERSTORE & THE PAN-AFRICAN NATIONALIST NEWSPAPER!!!

Peace & Blessings,
Umar Abdullah-Johnson, PRESIDENT
IMIPAP
http://mail.yahoo.com/config/login?/cid:a06020400c06b575a171a@%5b10.0.20.56%5d.1.0
http://mail.yahoo.com/config/login?/cid:a06020400c06b575a171a@%5b10.0.20.56%5d.1.1

The 4th Annual Happily Natural Day
August 25th - 27th
Richmond, Virginia
http://happilynaturalday.com (http://happilynaturalday.com/)
FMI call 804-622-9364
Vendor Spaces: $75.00 per day & $125.00 for two days

galt john galt
04-19-2006, 08:26 PM
just earlier today, i was thinking how when bad things happen to a group blacks are somehow seen as being affected. yet the only affect blacks get is the sickness of getting short changed from the politicking that hands out the the compromise labeled under justice.

as the tide rises the boats are still peged to the docks and the well fills while the faces look up from the bottom.

by using the inclusion, that posits that we have the same goals and same outlook but most important same situation. which everybody knows can attest is not the case.

when blacks look to get that distribution of justice noone really ever steps up to back them.

blackwisdom
04-19-2006, 08:34 PM
African (Original) people don't need the assistance of others. We need to do for self and do it with full strength and no one can hinder us. Once this is re-realized and manifested may the Creator have mercy on whoever stands in OUR way.

UHURU

Visionz
04-19-2006, 08:38 PM
AFRICAN RACIAL INDEPENDENCE and PAN-AFRICAN REDEMPTION-----could you define for me what these terms mean? Thanks.

blackwisdom
04-19-2006, 09:16 PM
AFRICAN RACIAL INDEPENDENCE and PAN-AFRICAN REDEMPTION-----could you define for me what these terms mean? Thanks.From my perspective:

AFRICAN RACIAL INDEPENDENCE - Kujichagulia (koo-gee-cha-goo-lee-ah) Self Determination - To define ourselves, name ourselves, create for ourselves and to speak for ourselves instead of being defined, named, created for, and spoken for by others.

PAN-AFRIKAN REDEMPTION - (The K is to acknowledge the original spelling but the ORIGINAL name for the Mother Land is Alekbu-lan) Pan Afrikanism is the manifestation of Kujichagulia, as listed above. Afrikan people are the original people of the Earth. We have been in existance for millions if not billions of years. Fifty thousand years ago there weren't any Non-BLACK people on the Earth (that's a really generous estimate). I'm not going to get into the philosophical reasoning why and the genetic how the Non-BLACKs were created but with there existance came a new pestilence on the Earth. In order to solve the "problem of color," as discribed by Dubois, the pestilence has to be eliminated. To more directly answer your question, PAN AFRIKAN REDEMPTION is the process of regaining our rightful birth right and place at the head of the World (Universal) Table of humanity. One way or another it WILL happen. Creation will handle the job if we don't hurry up and step up to the plate.

I hope that I answered your questions.

HOTEP... UHURU

Visionz
04-19-2006, 09:47 PM
I hope that I answered your questions. Yes, definetly, thank you.