PDA

View Full Version : Ultimate hip hop track

HANZO
04-20-2006, 07:58 AM
which rappers and producers would have to make the ideal hip-hop track.
my producer would be dr dre have an old skool west coast beat to it.
rappers
Gza
tupac
eazy-e
bone thugs
masta killa
dmx (for the hooks)

what would your ideal tracks be??

Rorschach
04-20-2006, 08:12 AM
First off that comes to mind is a 'passing the torch' type track.

Tribe Called Quest & Little Brother. 9th Wonder production of course. If anyone deserves the title of a modern day Tribe it's LB, and what better way to bring two eras together?

G.O.O.D Music anthem, with Kanye production, Legend on the hook, Common, Consequence and GLC all dropping verses.

Then Nas on his new album reaching out to RZA & The Wu, Masta Killa, Inspectah Deck, Ghostface & GZA all getting a verse. Would have to be go down the seven or eight classic minute type route.

cap
04-20-2006, 09:54 AM
which rappers and producers would have to make the ideal hip-hop track.
my producer would be dr dre have an old skool west coast beat to it.
rappers
Gza
tupac
eazy-e
bone thugs
masta killa
dmx (for the hooks)

what would your ideal tracks be??

u really think its a good idea to put gza on a dre beat??

HANZO
04-20-2006, 11:36 AM
no not really, but you never know.

Hayabusa
04-20-2006, 12:01 PM
Mine would have Common,Mos Def, Talib,Q-Tip Black Thought, GZA, and Immortal Tecnique produced by DJ Primo in a 15 minute spit fest...

PANDA PISS
07-14-2006, 04:56 PM
all of g-unit on a premo track (some 'boom' 'nas is like' type shit)
with christina on the hook

TAURO
07-14-2006, 09:41 PM
I would say a dark grimey Rza beat with Premo doing the cuts on a 5 minute beat featuring mc's such as Gza, Masta Killa, Nas, Immortal Technique and Sick Jacken from Psycho Realm.

TAURO
07-14-2006, 09:42 PM
all of g-unit on a premo track (some 'boom' 'nas is like' type shit)
with christina on the hook

lol

xHard to Earnx
07-14-2006, 09:54 PM
"Funky Drummer" break over the piano loop from "Synthetic Substitution" used in "Jam 4 U." Primo or Marley Marl could probably do that real well, giving it a booming inside-of-a-cave sound.

Raps from KRS-ONE, Rakim, GZA, and Guru, straight party rhymes.

MaShPG
07-14-2006, 10:11 PM
Aight so you kidnap Premo, RZA, 9th Wonder, Kanye West, Stoupe, Large Professor, Marley Marl, Pete Rock, Hi-Tek, Dr. Dre, Kanye West, and ressurect Dilla and Jam Master Jay. So you put all them muhfuckaz in a room, and lock them in there for 2 years and tell them to create a 120 minute musical masterpiece. Make them co-produce millions of tracks. Then you pick the best one. That's the beat.

For the verses (in no order), you get Q-Tip, AZ, Big Daddy Kane, Buckshot, Canibus, Common, The D.O.C. (give him oral surgery or some shit to get his voice back to the way it was), De La Soul, Dead Prez, Eminem, Guru, Ghostface Killah, Gift of Gab, Cee Lo, Ice Cube, Immortal Technique, J-Live, Jay-Z, Jean Grae, Jeru The Damaja, K-Rino, Killah Priest, Kool G Rap, KRS-One, Lauryn Hill, Phonte, Lord Finesse, Lupe, Masta Ace, Masta Killa, MC Eiht (ghyea), Method Man, MF Doom, Mobb Deep (get a time machine and get them fuckaz from '94), Mos Def, Mr. Lif, Murs, Nas, O.C., One Be Lo, Outkast, Pharoahe Monch, Wise Intelligent, Chuck D, Raekwon, Rahzel, Rakim, Ras Kass, Redman, Black Thought, RZA, Saigon, Scarface, Skillz, Slick Rick, Snoop Dogg, Styles P, Talib Kweli, Too Short, Tumi, Qwel, Del, Vakill, Xzibit....Oh and we resurrect 2Pac, Biggie, Big L, Big Pun, and all the rest I'm forgetting. And Aaron Carter has the longest verse.

Right, now that we got the emcees down, let's get some of the vocalists set away. On vocals we have Vinija Mojica, D'Angelo, Erykah Badu, Flo'etry, Musiq, Marvin Gaye, Sam Cooke.

Cause we have so many fucking verses, we need intermissions. These intermissions will be performed by Miles Davis, John Coltrane, Charles Mingus, and Fela Kuti. We will also have a speech by Malcolm X.

Word, and all the artists mentioned above are doing it for the love of hip hop, so they work for free. I release the single on my own record label, and get filthy fucking rich.

Word....

TAURO
07-14-2006, 11:24 PM
I would say a dark grimey Rza beat with Premo doing the cuts on a 5 minute beat featuring mc's such as Gza, Masta Killa, Nas, Immortal Technique and Sick Jacken from Psycho Realm.

Including the track I just mentioned, my Ideal hip hop album would also feature production from:
The Beatnuts
Dr Dre
Pete Rock
9th wonder
DJ Muggs
Necro
Sick Jacken
Large Pro
Stoupe
Bronze Nazereth
Mathematics
It would be a double album with 20 tracks each and it would include mc's like:
Ghostface Killah
Lupe Fiasco
Bootcamp click
MC Eight
AZ
Royce da 5'9
MF Doom
Inspectah Deck
Guru
Kool G Rap
Shabbaz
Del the funky homosapian
RA the Rugged man
Cuban Link (on a grimey beat)
Thirstin Howl
Cypress hill
Redman
Rakim
Mexicano 777
Krs 1
The cuts would be done by Premo and DJ Eclipse

This album would be some grimey raw boom bap hip hop all the way featuring battle rhymes and dropping serious knowledge, complete anti bling theme, just pure street poetry.
Thats the type of tracks and album I would want.

energizer
07-14-2006, 11:33 PM
mash got it, i cant think of anythin better than that honestly, and the malcolm x speech killed it

GreenPoop!
07-15-2006, 02:58 AM
Yes, Mash won.

Hellspawn
07-15-2006, 04:26 AM
AZ, Big Daddy Kane, Buckshot, Canibus, Common, The D.O.C. (give him oral surgery or some shit to get his voice back to the way it was), De La Soul, Dead Prez, Eminem, Guru, Ghostface Killah, Gift of Gab, Cee Lo, Ice Cube, Immortal Technique, J-Live, Jay-Z, Jean Grae, Jeru The Damaja, K-Rino, Killah Priest, Kool G Rap, KRS-One, Lauryn Hill, Phonte, Lord Finesse, Lupe, Masta Ace, Masta Killa, MC Eiht (ghyea), Method Man, MF Doom, Mobb Deep (get a time machine and get them fuckaz from '94), Mos Def, Mr. Lif, Murs, Nas, O.C., One Be Lo, Outkast, Pharoahe Monch, Wise Intelligent, Chuck D, Raekwon, Rahzel, Rakim, Ras Kass, Redman, Black Thought, RZA, Saigon, Scarface, Skillz, Slick Rick, Snoop Dogg, Styles P, Talib Kweli, Too Short, Tumi, Qwel, Del, Vakill, Xzibit

man! you put all of them in alphabetic order :=) !!!
tell me u have a pre written list please! :)

PANDA PISS
07-15-2006, 04:35 AM
ive got it
a raekwon and ghostface collabo album produced entirely by rza
now that would be some dope shit

did the guy below not see this post?
you took it one step too far

McTom
07-15-2006, 04:41 AM
my ideal album would be produced by RZA and would feature:
Meth, U-God, Masta Killa, GZA, ODB, Deck, Raekwon, Ghostface... I'd call the album... Enter the Wu-Tang (36 Chambers)

TAURO
07-15-2006, 04:36 PM
Yes, Mash won.

I didn't realise I was competing, I was just stating my Ideal album thats it, MY ideal album thats it.

MaShPG
07-15-2006, 07:30 PM
man! you put all of them in alphabetic order :=) !!!
tell me u have a pre written list please! :)

haha, naw i was scrolling through my itunes library.