PDA

View Full Version : Suicide Bombers

damaja
04-20-2006, 08:21 AM
Man, these guys suck. They get manipulated into strapping explosives to themselves, and then going bang in a crowded area. What I don't understand, is why they don't use the assault rifle they do all the posing with, and go and shoot the fuck out as many people as they can. You could easily get more than 9 like the last firecracker guy did. And if you combined a few grenades, automatic weaponry, and a suicide bomb, you could probably kill at least 30! (if you were good).

They all then could try and beat each others scores and go for the record. And if they were really lucky, they could even escape alive and try again the next day. That'd be like sticking another quarter in. They'd all be trying to beat each other's scores and get a run going on. Ali Al-Mutaq 23 kills, 3 days running. NEW TOP SCORE! I'm sure you'd get a lot more recruits if you made a competition out of it.

Prince Rai
04-20-2006, 08:52 AM
lol, i get ur point.

there are more reasons fpr this suicide.

its a combination of vague honour and a chance to get into paradise.

all that is fake talk and is just cheap words to get weak recruits.

damaja
04-20-2006, 08:54 AM
It's a shame that they feel they must do this, it must really be hard for them. But I think they are definately expolited and turned into doing things like this by people who should be acting as role models.

Prince Rai
04-20-2006, 08:59 AM
It's a shame that they feel they must do this, it must really be hard for them. But I think they are definately expolited and turned into doing things like this by people who should be acting as role models.

thats 100% true.
their leaders like Osama and others, should blow themselves up if heaven was the gurantee for their actions.

political agendas mixed with that blend of religion becomes the perfect tool.
an army that is not scared of dying is the most feared army.
i mean how else could 9/11 happen? how else could you gurantee successful london bobming of 7/7.

its a sad thing, suicide is strictly forbidden in Islam, yet it is portrayed as being like the 6th pillar of Islam.

wheres the knowledge at?

HANZO
04-20-2006, 11:46 AM
its a sign of desperation, they have no other methods of fighting, al qaeda wouldnt stand a chance if they started fighting properly, warfare is all about technology, they jus dont have it. its not an islamic thing the people who tell the young islamic men to do it, jus use islam as a tool, propaganda. it shouldnt be done.

Aqueous Moon
04-20-2006, 12:01 PM
I'm not sure how true it is...

But, I heard that the ones who blow themselves up
have a huge payment coming to their familes.

Like after they die they families get taken care of with
a lotta money...

It's not an excuse but, geez...

I also heard that the Jews set the Arabs up all the time.

They pretend to be Arab just to make the Arabs their scapegoats when they do evil shit.

Again, I don't know but it seems weird after all the 9-11 lies and stuff.

LHX
04-20-2006, 02:08 PM
its incredible that this planet has become the type of place where people are so desperate to find a way out that they are willing to strap explosives to themselves

unfortunate none of them live to see how their actions made no real difference

Prince Rai
04-20-2006, 02:10 PM
its incredible that this planet has become the type of place where people are so desperate to find a way out that they are willing to strap explosives to themselves

unfortunate none of them live to see how their actions made no real difference

and thats the saddest outcome.

because although we humans ought to have the opportunity to learn that these types of attacks dont work 100%, they still happen.

but of course we say this in the comfort of our homes.

if we lived like a palestinian, we will have a more fragile thinking strategy!

HANZO
04-20-2006, 02:54 PM
true if we lived in palestine and iraq, we would think differently, espeicially in palestine you are born hating the isrealis, you have seen the atrocities isreal commit, your born with anger and that eventually will grow to a level were you want to kill as much isrealis as possible. they tell you the only way to get this revenge is to blow yourself up.

LHX
04-20-2006, 03:41 PM
whats worse?
blatant violence?
or
being killed slowly and indirectly?

i would have a hard time agreeing that life in north america is better than life anywhere else

things are quiet over here

a little too quiet

Prince Rai
04-20-2006, 04:04 PM
whats worse?
blatant violence?
or
being killed slowly and indirectly?

i would have a hard time agreeing that life in north america is better than life anywhere else

things are quiet over here

a little too quiet

true,
similar to being stabbed in the back by friends etc.

thats so much worse. or perceived as worse.

the reasoning as to why such behaviour is worse or even more fatal ought to be discussed.

id love to attempt but gta go.

i hope this might be pursued.

peace

brown_dogg
04-20-2006, 11:02 PM
I'm not sure how true it is...

But, I heard that the ones who blow themselves up
have a huge payment coming to their familes.

Like after they die they families get taken care of with
a lotta money...

yea i heard about this too. apparently there are actually waiting lists to be suicide bombers. it's an honour for some people, and apparentely there is a large sum paid to the families.

little boy
04-20-2006, 11:10 PM
Haha they're crazy they just walk somewhere where it's busy and then they blow themselves up.

little boy
04-20-2006, 11:29 PM
I don't like crowdy places do you know how many people get killed nobody sees it.

TeknicelStylez
04-21-2006, 01:13 AM
heard about this too
Keyword: heard...

You have to be careful what you accept as truth. You cannot base assumptions on stuff you heard through the grapevine. For all we know suicide bombers don't even exist, because we have never been to palestine to actually see one, and we still don't know who commited the acts in 9/11 or 7/7. So if you do come to the conclusion suicide bombers exist, we still have no idea what actually motivates them. For all we know someone could be holding their family captive threatning to kill them (Possibly even U.S. Intelligence) if they don't complete the mission assigned to them. Think about how hard it is to strap explosives to yourself and run into a crowded place, TRY as hard as you can to imagine that. Do you think you could follow through with that JUST because you were promised 100 virgins in heaven or whatever the story is?

brown_dogg
04-22-2006, 12:59 AM
that's why i specifically used the word "heard".

thelion1856
04-22-2006, 02:12 AM
yes it is true not all suicide bombers are muslims, there are a great deal of jewish suicide bombers killing muslims and yes jewish suicide bombers dressed like muslims and killing jews (making muslims look bad) Its too bad the western media does not put this out in their media.

damaja
04-22-2006, 05:20 AM
Now that's speculation I've never heard. I find it hard to believe.

DREW-DIE$EL
04-22-2006, 05:27 AM
yes it is true not all suicide bombers are muslims, there are a great deal of jewish suicide bombers killing muslims and yes jewish suicide bombers dressed like muslims and killing jews (making muslims look bad) Its too bad the western media does not put this out in their media.

seems like a lot of work to make the muslims look bad. the radical muslims allready give enough of a bad rep to the whole muslim religion.

damaja
04-22-2006, 05:50 AM
Those sneaky Jews! Pesky devils...

Soul Controller
04-22-2006, 06:24 AM
thats notspeculation
theirs been many cases in the middle east - india - AUSTRALIA - far east
where jews dressed as muslims caused terrorism / violence / anti- american protests

the CONTROLLED western media doesnt pick up on it. ( not to say the easter media isnt controlled,)

their are countless links on websites.. try whatreallyhappened.com
search for fake al ciada cell.

its not pesky jews.
but if thazz how u see it.
you can find anything hard to believe, if you havent checked the background to it.

if u want damaja. i could post u crazy links..

HANZO
04-22-2006, 08:33 AM
well jews do control most of the world media, i wont be surprised if there were jewish suicide bombers, jews are also very close to their religion and very strict it will be easy to brainwash them as well to start a worldwide crusade on muslims, they could use this jewish suicide bomber dressed as muslims to go and kill christians. You never know the jews might be planning to start a holy was between muslims and christians. We all wipe each other out who lives happelly ever after??? the jews. dont say the jews didnt mix up things before we have all seen passion of the christ, they turned the romans on jesus.
a bit of a conspiracy but wont be surprised if its actually true.