PDA

View Full Version : Godfather, HELP!

IRAN
04-20-2006, 09:51 AM
I am really shit at this and have been stuck at the same bit for 2 fucking days. Trying to put horses head in movie guys bed, but cant get passed the guards. Any tips?

IRAN
04-20-2006, 11:57 AM
The whole path would be nice!

Luther Large
04-20-2006, 12:02 PM
I am really shit at this and have been stuck at the same bit for 2 fucking days. Trying to put horses head in movie guys bed, but cant get passed the guards. Any tips?

u just sneak up on em and just hide around the corners and dont move anywhere unless there backs are turned there nothin else any1 can tell u besides that

IRAN
04-20-2006, 12:06 PM
Thanks.

4-Bar Killer
04-20-2006, 01:04 PM
damn, I'm copping this game tommorow, I can't wait.. Sorry to write in this thread, but anybody completed the game? How long is it? is it like one of those games that you beat in one week?

4-Bar Killer
04-20-2006, 02:02 PM
yeh, i beat the shit in like 3 days. Not enough storyline missions IMO, too many side missions, its still a dope game, but I was DON of NYC in 3 days, but then again, i was on my off days from work and my girlfriend was out of town, so I basically had nuthin to do but sit on my ass and play this shit for like 5-6hrs a day

lol, aight ok, thanks man.. I don't think I'm gonna play the game that much.. but is every mission like a first-try?

IRAN
04-21-2006, 07:52 AM
lol, aight ok, thanks man.. I don't think I'm gonna play the game that much.. but is every mission like a first-try?

Not for me, I'm pretty shit as these type of games though, I get there in the end though.

100pr00f
04-23-2006, 09:52 PM
i need help too....i dindt follow all the missons....
first but i took out every body enemy i have and now i cant complete my missions
i was up to the mission were i ..damn forgot haha
but i wasnt a capo yet

InvincibleArmor79
04-25-2006, 01:11 PM
i finished this in 31 hours... my advice to anyone just startin is hit up a bunch of businesses to get your dough rollin in, rob some trucks to get more dough and upgrade your weapons as much as possible... dont worry about ownin all the safehouses at first...

also, dont takeover businesses that are owned by the same family, just do one family, then go to another so your vendetta status is slower to cause mob wars.. other than that, have fun.

4-Bar Killer
04-30-2006, 07:01 AM
instead of making a new thread, I'll just ask in here:

How the fuck do I become DON of NYC????

I completed everything, but it's only 90% completed. Please don't tell me I have to collect all those film-things??

4-Bar Killer
05-02-2006, 02:37 PM
bump

Fr@z
05-02-2006, 02:48 PM
^ I think u have to blow up the 4 rival familys compounds

Fr@z
05-02-2006, 02:49 PM
or not

4-Bar Killer
05-02-2006, 02:56 PM
^ no, you have to:

complete all story missions
extort all business
get all the racketeering
complete all the hitman missions
blow up all the rival family estates

^ thats all I had to do, I didn't even have to complete all of the "executions", I'm still missing 3 of them and I got Don of NYC, you'll know you've become don when you see Clemenza or answer the phone ( I forget which, its either meet him or answer the phone) and you'll have a "meeting" at a Hotel, and then there will be a little cinematic showing u the head of all the families

I don't know man, I did all those things.. I might wanna try to go to one of my houses and pick up the phone.. If not, I don't now what to do..

But thanks anyway man, I'll try later

4-Bar Killer
05-03-2006, 11:21 AM
Yo I tried yesterday, but I did everything. I think I have to blow all the safe's and collect all those film scripts. But, alot of the shops that I extorted don't make any money.. When in the map, I choose corleone, and in one of the corners you can see how much each shops pays you every week.. and about 15 places says 0$.. anybody know if theres anything wrong?

IRAN
05-03-2006, 12:50 PM
I am bored with this game now. Too much repetition.

4-Bar Killer
05-03-2006, 02:10 PM
no u don't need all the film scripts cus I never got all the film scripts and I made EDon of NYC....did u answer the phone at one of your apartments???? did u meet with Clemenza in the Basement of the Corleone estate???

also, do u have all of the safe houses??? u need to buy all the safe houses as well

yeah I did aaall that.. I picked up the phone, but nothing happens.. I also went to the original corleone mansion, but all clemenza says is that I gotta extort bussinesses and keep the money coming.. But when I look on the map, every shop is controlled by corleone.. I also tried to fight those boxers which was in some of the shops, but it didn't help either.. And I also tried to stop those trucks that'll show me new stores.. but they don't stop, just continues to drive, even when the car is burning..