PDA

View Full Version : "We got to start taking better care of ourselves, be healthy!"

Rorschach
04-20-2006, 02:22 PM
What do you do to keep fit?(if anything) Play any sports? Run? Lift weights maybe?

What do you eat? Follow a strict diet or not?

I'll post up what I like to do if people respond. I don't know everyone on this forum very well so I'm not sure if you all follow a strict sitting on your ass, eating fast food lifestyle or not, it'll be cool to find out though.

Discuss.

Luther Large
04-20-2006, 02:29 PM
shit i eat pretty healthy but i'm stuck in a house now cuz i got out of a group home that i was in for like a year and i dropped outta school and i'm waitin for a spot at job corp to open up so ive been sittin on my ass with alot of time on my hands but i still get my thang in action with sum gym equipment

oh yeah and anywhere i go i walk.....that definetly will keep you in decent shape

stak84
04-20-2006, 02:33 PM
workout and run every day, diets suck

4-Bar Killer
04-20-2006, 02:46 PM
I work out sometimes, but I get plenty of exercise at my job, as I drive around to shops/café's etc. with flyers on a bike, so ill keep fit that way.. I dont eat fast-food at all, sometimes I pick up a sandwich at this italian place, but I aint on no macd.. I think ive been to mac D/burger king only like 20 times in my life or something..

Prince Rai
04-20-2006, 03:35 PM
good topic.

shoudl be sticky!

anyway, i follow a boxers diet and exercise regime.

high proteins, average carbs for me, little sugar.
skipping, weights, road work//

bag work, shadow boxing.

i vary the workouts, like i wnt do bags and weights on same day. and id take breaks after major work outs cos u wont gain the benefits if you dont exercise with proper days worth of breaks.

peace

num2son
04-20-2006, 04:05 PM
LOL, ppl on this forum probably are in bad shape....all they do is site and post.

DREW-DIE$EL
04-22-2006, 05:37 AM
i don't eat healthy by anymeans. but i have lost some 35 pounds this year, because i don't live at home. my mom keeps that shit stocked with good food.

and for exercise i usually just play football or basketball, cuz unless i can commit myself to the gym regime, whenever im there i just end up trying to get back to where i was.

ol dirty abbot
04-23-2006, 01:47 AM
Like Raekwon "my shits been lacking". I used to be an international swimmer for New Zealand been to World Cups and shit like that. I am 6foot 5 inches and I used to weigh 85kilos thats like 187pounds. I stopped swimming about 2 years ago and have put on 40kilos in that time. Thats about 88pounds, So im like 275pounds now. Shit i gotta get on the tread mill.

whitey
04-23-2006, 09:14 AM
im in training for my fall season in college soccer.

lot of chicken/tuna and whey protein drinks and ish like that.

a lot of wheat bread and cheerios and what not to get carbs.

fruits and veggies to keep my regular.

try to eat little to no shit food for obvious reasons.

i rotate from running 3/4 miles, doing interval sprint/jog stuff, swimming, and biking 5/7 miles a day. then mix in some weights in there, mostly lower body stuff because thats more to do with my sport. and tons of ab work errayday.

HANZO
04-23-2006, 02:11 PM
i train 5 times a week 2-3 hours a day at the gym. iv been doing it for over a year now, lost a lot of weight, i was 110kilo's, i dropped to 85kilo's once, but back up to 94 due to stopping and all this exam bullshit coming up im 6 foot by the way. I gain weight really quick i dont even eat much, but i have a big build. but im still young so i really dont do very heavy weights, i have an injury prone shoulder. its good though i really enjoy training and going to the gym. i really need to go back.