PDA

View Full Version : 10th planet

midGet
04-21-2006, 05:36 AM
Y'all know already that scientist found the 10th planet after Pluto, so it aint only 9 as it used to be. Now, the mathematics got fucked up, cause I remember in MTV's Rockumentary as RZA was doing the math that 9x4 = 36 , you have 4 chambers in you heart etc... and Ghost said about 9: you got 9 members in the clan (not to mention -1 ODB) and you got 9 planets. Well, it aint true now. Anyone thought on this?

Visionz
04-21-2006, 05:54 AM
Cappadonna wasn't an original member right? The unknown 10th planet right there.

midGet
04-21-2006, 06:07 AM
he never was an official member as far as I know

Visionz
04-21-2006, 06:13 AM
right but he still there, just like the 10th planet has been there this whole time. Who else had an actual guest verse on wu-tang forever besides Cappa?

snapple
04-21-2006, 08:52 AM
i always found that supreme mathamatics shit to be silly

snapple
04-21-2006, 09:05 AM
"9x4 = 36 , you have 4 chambers in you heart etc"

shit like that i'm not knocking calc and STATs and math like that....i'm talking about that wu-tang math shit, %5 supreme mathamatics or w/e they call it

Oneman
04-21-2006, 09:25 AM
i always found that supreme mathamatics shit to be silly

co-sign

Damo
04-21-2006, 09:46 AM
Streetlife had guest spots on forever.

Os3y3ris
04-21-2006, 02:15 PM
This shit is stupid. For a sec I thought this was an Eddie Bravo thread, but I guess thats too much to hope for.

Soul Controller
04-21-2006, 02:18 PM
course its silly if u have no cOMPREHENSION OF IT,
but yet u love those same silly things when they are rapped to u

Prince Rai
04-21-2006, 02:55 PM

lol gta co-sign,

things make sense when you give it a try.

whitey
04-21-2006, 04:10 PM

people make songs about all kinds of silly shit, doesnt mean its all true.

Os3y3ris
04-21-2006, 05:12 PM
It amuses me when they rap it to me. Occassionally they say something clever. Its still retarded though.

iniquity
04-21-2006, 05:22 PM
Ancient Sumerians believed that our solar system had 12 planets ... Lets see ....

whitey
04-21-2006, 10:55 PM
Ancient Sumerians believed that our solar system had 12 planets ... Lets see ....

fair enough, but what did they base this on?

it fit in with some scheme of theirs?

like 9 planets fits in with supreme mathamatics. theres enough things out there that someone could just find some of them and call them "supreme mathematics" just because the sequence of consiquences looks more special than it really is.

Soul Controller
04-22-2006, 07:05 AM
they based it on
the skies,.,looking at the skies.
the knowledge that they was given by the people from the skies(high places)

whitey,, theirs no thing is coincedence,, the same numbers/patterns are reacuring coz we are kinda like in a programme..
you can either use these things or discount them
but looking at the over all,

certian patterns are found in EVERYTHING

peace

snapple
04-22-2006, 10:10 AM

i love your sig by the way ; and look homie, i don't know all there is too know about it...but i regularly read philosophy/theology books, takes me almost 2 weeks to read a book completley(i sometimes highlight shit too) i know my shit homie, i'm prolly one of the few people on this fourm who can really understand some of the heavy shit like some of what KP says on heavy mental. i've read about the nation of islam and ive read the wu-tang manual etc...but if you understand math, then you can understand how easily it can be manipulated, for example you should know that all statistics are garbage, because there is no such thing as a fully acurate statistic you can easily alter it to however you want it. reccomend me the best reading on it, i'll give it a chance but i'm sure it's just all coinsidence, like come on that shit RZA says is so meaningless you can use math in so many ways it's not "more then a coincidence" go ahead and try to enlighten me.

whitey
04-22-2006, 11:06 AM
they based it on
the skies,.,looking at the skies.
the knowledge that they was given by the people from the skies(high places)

whitey,, theirs no thing is coincedence,, the same numbers/patterns are reacuring coz we are kinda like in a programme..
you can either use these things or discount them
but looking at the over all,

certian patterns are found in EVERYTHING

peace

i think you bought into V for Vendetta a little too much.

Soul Controller
04-22-2006, 11:12 AM
i havent even seen that movie..

u need to learn that hollywood uses a lot of freemasonic stories/rituals etc in their movies..

whats science fiction? fiction backed by science.
just coz the science isnt in the public domain, people discount science fiction as b/s
then why is it that leading/high up freemasons make the best selleling novels/movies..
do u see similaritys in the meanings of the storys?

say harry potter, star wars, matrix, lord of the rings,
who made these movies??
what have they all got in connection?

then u should go watch V for vendetta,

hm.. i never even knew the summarians was mentioned in V for vendetta! *sarcasm*

all V is, from what ive heard, a police state movie, with the rebel hero.
id just want to watch it for the symbolry in the movie.

whitey
04-22-2006, 01:16 PM
i only said that because you said theres no such thing as coinsodence.

and i think thats all everything is. there is a boundless number of different things in the world and in the universe and at one time or another any number of them are going to happen just based on the laws of probability.

Vegan
04-22-2006, 02:48 PM
Y'all know already that scientist found the 10th planet after Pluto, so it aint only 9 as it used to be. Now, the mathematics got fucked up, cause I remember in MTV's Rockumentary as RZA was doing the math that 9x4 = 36 , you have 4 chambers in you heart etc... and Ghost said about 9: you got 9 members in the clan (not to mention -1 ODB) and you got 9 planets. Well, it aint true now. Anyone thought on this?

That's why Cappa was added to the roster. LOL.

midGet
04-23-2006, 04:21 AM
when was he officialy added?

Os3y3ris
04-23-2006, 05:36 AM
i think you bought into V for Vendetta a little too much.

V didn't tackle anything of the like. You should've paid attention.

all V is, from what ive heard, a police state movie, with the rebel hero.

Not quite. The key point in V (the movie) is that V is a terrorist. In the book on the other hand, he's an anarchist as well.

id just want to watch it for the symbolry in the movie.

You should read and/or watch it for the ideas. Good stuff in there.

whitey
04-23-2006, 10:06 AM
V didn't tackle anything of the like. You should've paid attention.

for effs sake read on would you.

i explain i said that because the dude is talking there is no such thing as coinsodence and that is all that V says everything is.

and i disagree with that standpoint, i was refering to nothing else in the movie except that.

you should pay attention to what people write in the threads instead of makin them have to re-explain it.

Os3y3ris
04-23-2006, 02:08 PM
Thats really not the central point here or in the movie. You could've used a better example. Besides, I read your post and responded. You should've clarified IN THAT POST.

Aqueous Moon
04-23-2006, 02:27 PM

Naw...that don't fuck up Supreme Mathematics at all!

they could find all the so-called planets they desire

but, that doesn't make it relevent to Supreme Math.

And...try not to take the Wu Tang Clan as your top model -

for Supreme Mathematics, instead try to understand it for yourself

After all, you are not a follower you are a leader, right?

Vegan
04-23-2006, 05:49 PM
when was he officialy added?

Well, unofficially in '96, but you know. Maybe he's official now.