PDA

View Full Version : Jadakiss news

tragedykhadafi12
04-22-2006, 06:50 PM
Jadakiss plans to release his third album, "Kiss My Ass album" this Winter. "It's a slow, slow production," he said of Kiss. "After all that shit with 50 and all of that, I'm in negotiations right now with Interscope and Ruff Ryders. I been doing some light work but I'm keeping it underground. They gotta pay me or let me go get paid." Kiss has recently released a street single called "Black Boots & Champion Hoodies." "It's just for New York, for everybody that is so nervous that the game is elsewhere. It's to let them know that once I got involved, and D-Block, once we start putting these heat-seekers out, we're pretty sure [the game] is gonna come back in this direction." The album may be delayed if Kiss, Styles and Sheek decide to release a 2CD LOX album instead. Also, Kiss and D-Block just finished shooting a DVD of performance footage and behind-the-scenes material.

Sideoutfox
04-22-2006, 07:12 PM
dope, thx

baby jesus
04-22-2006, 07:28 PM
Good News This Is The Shit I Like To Hear. I've Lookin Foward To The Lox Album And Now I'll Be Looking For The Jada Too.

God'sSon2517
04-22-2006, 07:50 PM
I respect Jada as a lyricist and he has some dope lines on alotta posse cuts but I've never heard one of his albums and I can't really picture him carrying an entire album so I'm not too excited about his next effort. I am hyped about this possible L.O.X. double CD though. Does Jada have any real good albums that are worth listening to though?

baby jesus
04-22-2006, 07:54 PM
His Albums Have Been Alright Nothing To Write Home About. The First One Was Solid.

Meta4
04-22-2006, 10:59 PM
I respect Jada as a lyricist and he has some dope lines on alotta posse cuts but I've never heard one of his albums and I can't really picture him carrying an entire album so I'm not too excited about his next effort. I am hyped about this possible L.O.X. double CD though. Does Jada have any real good albums that are worth listening to though?

Kiss Tha Game Goodbye is a personal classic to me. His wordplay on "Jada's
Got A Gun" is fuckin' ridiculous. He murders that shit. You should not have slept on it.

cap
04-22-2006, 11:32 PM
nah man,he's one of the dopest rappers right now,but his albums suck!!
he tries to please everyone to much with his girl songs,street songs,and shit.

WE NEEED A CLASSIC JADA ALBUM!!

tical2000
04-22-2006, 11:49 PM

Jada's always been a great rapper......but he puts out very mediocre albums.....always tries to appeal to all markets instead of just putting out a classic NY Street rap album