PDA

View Full Version : wtf? 50snitch dissin staten island and wu again? [link inside]

vahacris
04-22-2006, 09:25 PM
peace fam

i just came thru some bullshit mixtape called...

"va-bash_brothers_present-50_wars_(revenge_of_the_snitch)-(bootleg)-2005"

its pretty nothin worth listenin exept track 23 "50_cent-dissin_staten_island" where fity diss the whole staten island......

next hes bitchin about rae clyde smith skit! hes like fuck rae and ghost....
he said he saw ghost somewhere and he waslike we must hook up..... some pretty bulshit out here but i wanna let you listen to it youself.......

http://s37.yousendit.com/d.aspx?id=1GXLQ7FO4AHDU2UH5HPUBT3I63

post your thoughts............

Hollow Dartz
04-22-2006, 09:27 PM
Yo you hype as shit! This shit is old! Nigga calm ya ass down.

$icka Than Aidz
04-22-2006, 09:36 PM
dope banner newbie dude, thanks for the linkk

Sicka than aidZ
04-22-2006, 09:37 PM
thanks again dude

Hollow Dartz
04-22-2006, 09:42 PM
Wtf????

tical2000
04-22-2006, 09:59 PM
haha that CLYDE SMITH skit is classic.......GHOSTFACE should KILL 50 for this though.......in real life or on the mic

Gutta J.85
04-22-2006, 10:23 PM
50 was flowin kinda ill on that joint its mad old he don't make hard shit like that anymore 50's wasn't even on ghost level when that shit came out

DREW-DIE$EL
04-22-2006, 10:34 PM
50 got popular for remakin the fuckin happy birthday song. he'll never have my respect.

NIGHT MAYOR
04-22-2006, 11:39 PM
is this tha beef song where he's callin em dirty staten island nigahs that pick roaches out dey cereal. n saying they lower their voices ? that shit is old as even i got it downunder, 50 needs to get shot again.

ol dirty abbot
04-23-2006, 01:40 AM
i cant understand why 40cent is tryna run his mouth against Wu. Any of the Wu fam would destroy this faggot lyrically. Fucks me of when lollipop faggots like him try and diss Hiphop legends.

Rebel_INS
04-23-2006, 02:40 AM
i cant understand why 40cent is tryna run his mouth against Wu. Any of the Wu fam would destroy this faggot lyrically. Fucks me of when lollipop faggots like him try and diss Hiphop legends.

Indeeeeeeeeeeeeeeed

triggahappy187
04-23-2006, 03:29 AM
Yo 50 is a good mc and ya'll can't hate on that he is a lyrically better mc than ODB, Cappadonna....On most joints (although nothing will ever touch winter warz) and i'd say Ghostface, raekwon, U-God and Meth are on 50 Cent's level lyrically. There is a differance between energy, and lyricism.

GENERAL WISE
04-23-2006, 03:56 AM
Yo 50 is a good mc and ya'll can't hate on that he is a lyrically better mc than ODB, Cappadonna....On most joints (although nothing will ever touch winter warz) and i'd say Ghostface, raekwon, U-God and Meth are on 50 Cent's level lyrically. There is a differance between energy, and lyricism.

did u just bump this thread?

tical2000
04-23-2006, 04:18 AM

get outta here you queer

Wu-Tality
04-23-2006, 04:38 AM
Then give me a track where he "lyrically destroys" any wu-member.

God_Son
04-23-2006, 06:48 AM
Yo 50 is a good mc

yeah heīs G.O.A.T. AND heīs a real G,
just look @ him
http://www.raymondchiu.com/images/november2005/50_cent_gq.jpg

Gīd up

Protection
04-23-2006, 06:54 AM
Welcome to 2006, this shit is from 2000.

THE W
04-23-2006, 09:26 AM
http://www.wutang-corp.com/forum/showthread.php?t=730
this song is mad old and this wu/50 beef is over in the wu chamber.

moved to hiphop spot.

Koolish
04-23-2006, 11:14 AM

wow, alright, let's compare 50 cent to raekwon, i'll take a verse from a song (same year, 2003), from a random song.

50 Cent: Back Down
[50 Cent]
Any living thing that cannot co-exist with the kid
Must decease existin, little nigga, now listen
Yo mami, yo papi, that bitch you chasin
Ya little dirty ass kids, I'll fuckin erase them
Your success is not enough, you wanna be hard
Knowin that, you get knocked, you get fucked in the yard
Youza poptart sweetheart, you soft in the middle
I eatcha for breakfast, the watch was an exchange for your necklace
and your boss is a bitch, if he could he would
Sell his soul for cheap, trade his +Knight+ to be Suge
You can buy cars but you can't buy respect in the hood
Maybe I'm so disrespectfu cuz to me you're a mystery
I know niggaz from ya hood, you have no history
Never poked nothin, never popped nothin, nigga stop frontin
Jay put you on, X made you hot
Now you run around like you some big shot
Ha, ha pussy...

Raekwon: Musketeers of Pig Alley
Crack that pineapple open
Vision of break faces, gettin' money lay in the boats
Got big rifles, play the hood, ride Benz cycles
Y'all mens are psycho, Killah Hill 'ciples
More fly generics, money make moves, forget it
We got this locked since nineteen-seven
So many rods and weapons, ain't no more reppin's
Take the shit back, faggot, we hate that
Meet the real, we lock the real, me/him lock the steel
Pop off, pull out, drop them bills
I run with all real killas, all for realers
Nikes on, awesome gorillas
Want more then kill 'em, front war, reveal 'em
I want him stretched out, listen, he lost the buildin'
All fly gangstas, more bankers, hundred wit' us
We ex-dust niggas, don't even touch my drink
Fuck around, get shanked, stabbed, shot and broke
Ya' yolked and he blast-es through you in the faint
All my niggas get paint, yo what's my name?
Lexus Diamond, Ice Water Inc

the subject matter is similar, but Raekwon kills it with skills. 50 is much more bland.

PuNcH_iN_PuNcH_OuT
04-23-2006, 12:12 PM

every ones entitled to one

yours is wrong

snapple
04-23-2006, 12:29 PM
most people who really really really hate 50 heard him for the first time /w in da club

Hollow Dartz
04-23-2006, 01:00 PM
Ya'll only sayin 50 wack cause he dissed wu, Is pop da brown hornet wack caused he dissed wu?

vahacris
04-23-2006, 01:08 PM
sorry but no im not hype on this at all. it just make me laugh bout this nigga fity........... so you dont need to calm my ass down ;] betta check yours 'nigga'.........:loser:

dope banner newbie dude, thanks for the linkk

im here regulary like from beginnin of 2004 before with wolverine name so im not so newbie out here............. i just dont post much......})

your banner is raw too man. im talkin bout that with ghost of course ;)

That's not 50 cent.

so was it your momma or what?

wtf? 50dickraiderz even here....:frusty:

Welcome to 2006, this shit is from 2000.

sorry for that. i never hear it and never read about this here. and the mixtape was 2005 so i was like wtf?
now i know its old shit. thanks for info.

http://www.wutang-corp.com/forum/showthread.php?t=730
this song is mad old and this wu/50 beef is over in the wu chamber.
moved to hiphop spot.

sorry if it was big problem............

peace and im out

Hollow Dartz
04-23-2006, 02:09 PM
sorry but no im not hype on this at all. it just make me laugh bout this nigga fity........... so you dont need to calm my ass down ;] betta check yours 'nigga'.........:loser:

peace and im out

Who said I was trying to calm you down? Please read first. And you must be hyped with all the exclamation points. This is from like 2000-2001 and you just hearing it......:loser: Please catch up. We know what's holding you back.....:frusty:

MaShPG
04-23-2006, 02:38 PM
who gives a fuck? ya'll are like some gossiping elementary bitches.

tical2000
04-23-2006, 05:51 PM
who said 50's gay.....

Having an oiled up picture of yourself on the cover of you album is gangsta.....not to mention the picture is airbrushed to death to show off every glissioning ripple on 50's shirtless body.....
http://images.amazon.com/images/P/B0007P3582.01._SCLZZZZZZZ_.jpg

Orhan Gencebay
04-23-2006, 06:28 PM
I'm laughing at all the Wu Dickriders here...lol....

ODB...Lyrical? Cappadona? Lyrical? Get the fuck outta here...

50 in the "Power Of A Dollar" had skill.....seems alot of you only judge him for his recent songs...
They have different styles. Wu-Tang is still stuck in their sound...while 50 Decided to switch up his style to get more known...

I Don't like 50...But i think its wrong how alot of you like hip-hop in such a fucking ignorant way...dont shut out other artist before hearing them thoroughly....

^true. some here are blinded by there love for wu.

50 got skillz. canīt deny it. he got flow and nobody can deny that!

lyrical more than odb. yes. i love odb having been so soulful and energetic-selfdestructive but he wasnt lyrical. no.

of course iīm with the wu(or i would be at the wrong forum) but if itīs 50 or C.L. Smooth or Papoose or idontcarewhoelse - if they got skillz i canīt deny it though itīs a fact curtis does shitty hippop-tracks.

ShaDynasty
04-23-2006, 07:07 PM
No Doubt 50 Got Skills
I Keep Telling Cats
Funniest Rapper In The Game
I Couldnt Say Hes A Better Rapper Than Any Solo Wu Member
But I Will Say That As An Artist Hes Better Than Most Of Them Have Been Recently
He Knows How To Make Albums
Peep 'power Of The Dollar'
His 2 Official Solos Were Less Good, But They Had Their Moments
Lyrically He Aint As Good As Cappa
And Talking About Dirtys Lyrics Is Just Stupid
Hes Just A Crazy Muthafucka Let Loose On The Mic
And Hes Fuckin Entertaining, Better Lyricist Than Most These New Jacks Today

Sun Tzu, Tha Soul Controllah
04-23-2006, 08:22 PM
i heard this song before mad old lol

tical2000
04-24-2006, 01:51 AM
I'm laughing at all the Wu Dickriders here...lol....

ODB...Lyrical? Cappadona? Lyrical? Get the fuck outta here...

50 in the "Power Of A Dollar" had skill.....seems alot of you only judge him for his recent songs...
They have different styles. Wu-Tang is still stuck in their sound...while 50 Decided to switch up his style to get more known...

I Don't like 50...But i think its wrong how alot of you like hip-hop in such a fucking ignorant way...dont shut out other artist before hearing them thoroughly....

to be honest, I like 50.....he writes good cathy gangsterish songs, has a decent flow.......but saying 50 CENT is more lyrical than ODB or CAPPADONNA is a fuckin joke.......go listen to THE PILLAGE then listen to any album by 50, and tell me that CAPPADONNA is not more lyrical than 50......Cappa's verse's are alot more dense and creative and lyrical than anything 50 has ever spit......

and as far as the rest of the clan, he isn't in there universe in terms of lyrics......WU TANG CLAN is probably the most lyrically strong rap group of all-time. 50 writes jingles about "Candyshops"

vahacris
04-24-2006, 06:00 AM

Who said I was trying to calm you down? Please read first.

hahaha man you even dont read what you wrote.......... lame shit}:T

PolitiC
04-24-2006, 06:17 AM
this shit is mad old...like 6 years or something

somebody should lock this thread or change the title

Koolish
04-24-2006, 08:18 AM
to be honest, I like 50.....he writes good cathy gangsterish songs, has a decent flow.......but saying 50 CENT is more lyrical than ODB or CAPPADONNA is a fuckin joke.......go listen to THE PILLAGE then listen to any album by 50, and tell me that CAPPADONNA is not more lyrical than 50......Cappa's verse's are alot more dense and creative and lyrical than anything 50 has ever spit......

and as far as the rest of the clan, he isn't in there universe in terms of lyrics......WU TANG CLAN is probably the most lyrically strong rap group of all-time. 50 writes jingles about "Candyshops"
this is why BET put the Wu-Tang on their show about the top lyricists, where 50 cent wasn't featured. What 50 cent wasn't featured? but he's on the same level lyrically as a lot of the wu-tang's "best"!
there's been ODB verses that have impressed me more than 50 at his top, like his verse on Hate it or Love it was sick, but not something that you need to go out of your way to talk about.

harm77
04-24-2006, 03:08 PM
threads like this is the reason y there is so much beef in the game now. just let the shit go and talk about music.

MsRzaRecTaH
04-24-2006, 05:29 PM

u must be joking. :thumbdwn:

Wongo921
04-24-2006, 06:27 PM
50 cent can't touch anyone in the clan. 50 is a bitch. He can't even come close to anyone in wu tang, or even any other respectable MC, even before in da club. 50's head is way to big, he starts too much shit. 50 is the perfect example of negativity in hip hop that is giving it a bad reputation. I read in an interview with 50 in GQ, where he was named man of the year (ARE YOU JOKING ME) he said "george bush is gansta"---ARE YOU SERIOUS??? WHAT AN IDIOT, AND WHAT A BITCH!!!!!!