PDA

View Full Version : whats your opinion of Twista?

EAGLE EYE
04-23-2006, 03:01 PM
I know a lot of people who love him just cuz he can rap fast. I have one of his albums but never really looked into much of anything else he's put out.

4-Bar Killer
04-23-2006, 03:13 PM
I can't stand him. The worst thing is that there here in denmark are a rapper called U$O which is a huge twista-copy. I guess the danish guy makes me hate twista even more. Sunshine was great, but that was because of the ill bill withers sample...

Edgar Erebus
04-23-2006, 03:24 PM
Lyrically, he ain't nothing special. Technically... well, he can be compared to MG42 when the second fastest MG was US M2...

ShaDynasty
04-23-2006, 03:48 PM
he cant even rap as fast as jigga used to
his lyrics aint shit
he raps fast but all he has is technique
no real lyrical skillz
i admit hes been on sum good trax (po pimp, that yo bitch? etc)
but his solo shit is wack

DREW-DIE$EL
04-23-2006, 03:56 PM
too fast for me

Edgar Erebus
04-23-2006, 03:58 PM

Yo, this is only thang I don't agree... Even Busta can rap faster than Jigga

Hayabusa
04-23-2006, 03:59 PM
Adrenaline Rush was hot but after that he sold out and started makin music for the bitches...

Rebel_INS
04-23-2006, 04:40 PM
I never heard his shit that got released before "Kamikaze" but I heard Kami and some of the tracks were decent, but most were garbage. He fell off lyrically BIG time. Just cause he can rap fast dont mean shit IMO

brown_dogg
04-24-2006, 02:16 AM
fast raps are cool, but he never really was a good lyriscist. just basic rhymes and stuff.

Bone Collecta
04-24-2006, 02:27 AM
his lyrics aint shit
he raps fast but all he has is technique
no real lyrical skillz
i admit hes been on sum good trax (po pimp, that yo bitch? etc)
but his solo shit is wack

smh jigga never rapped even close to twista's speed. he slowed it down lately

he does have lyrical ability listen to adrenaline rush and actually listen. you will find it in that album as well as mobstability.

he first album running off at da mouth is where he raps the fastest and he is versatile too cause he can do both slow and fast rapping.

Twista is underrated but hes not GREAT. he makes hits and hood anthems for chicago.

crass
04-24-2006, 02:56 AM
not too into that jackrabbit style

ShaolinDarts
04-24-2006, 09:12 AM
Only heard one song by him and I liked his verse. Its by Kray twins and he actually ripped it apart. Apart from that never heard any of his stuff.

100pr00f
04-24-2006, 10:12 AM
good flow..
lyrics airnt great
beats are some times ok

dont own none of his cd's

only fast rapper shit i get is bone thugs

i grew up on them
haha

the next cd from them should be good as a couple tracks a produced by dr dre and a couple other good cats

if u want fast check flow motion
from them when they were called bone enerprise

100pr00f
04-24-2006, 10:13 AM
this was a douple post lol

how do u delet the post

100pr00f
04-24-2006, 10:16 AM
o and fastest rapper..would be snoop dog as he held the reacord for fastest words in riplys..but then some white guy took it over by a couple of words

look it up

peace

Rebel_INS
04-24-2006, 10:16 AM
good flow..
lyrics airnt great
beats are some times ok

dont own none of his cd's

only fast rapper shit i get is bone thugs

i grew up on them
haha

the next cd from them should be good as a couple tracks a produced by dr dre and a couple other good cats

if u want fast check flow motion
from them when they were called bone enerprise

No doubt man, Bone Thugs rapped pretty quick and their shit is pretty ill

HipHophead101
04-24-2006, 11:24 AM
tech n9ne is a really fast rapper too

and like he said in Beef nobody can touch him lyrically (specially twista)

IvanKorbi
04-24-2006, 02:43 PM
Twista has crazy voice control, listen to some of his tracks and the way he flippes those syllibles. like a fucking machine gun. ain't into most of his songs, but he really hits it, i can't name many rappers who has better control over the .... (what the hell was that word i was looking for, can't remember. i'll say beat in lack of english vocabulary knowledge)

Bone Collecta
04-24-2006, 03:39 PM
o and fastest rapper..would be snoop dog as he held the reacord for fastest words in riplys..but then some white guy took it over by a couple of words

look it up

peace

ummm no Twista was the one in the world record book for fastest rapper NOT snoop

maestro wooz
04-24-2006, 04:52 PM
smh jigga never rapped even close to twista's speed. he slowed it down lately

he does have lyrical ability listen to adrenaline rush and actually listen. you will find it in that album as well as mobstability.

he first album running off at da mouth is where he raps the fastest and he is versatile too cause he can do both slow and fast rapping.

Twista is underrated but hes not GREAT. he makes hits and hood anthems for chicago.

haha@twista making "hood anthems"

12weLvE
04-24-2006, 07:39 PM
SUCKS!!!!! J/K... Hes okay I guess, at times.
"Frum The tip of my tounge" is his best song. Ya should peep that if ya aint hear it yet. Biggest problem with Twista is that he is a real weak lyricist, but does not lack style creativity and flow.

GENERAL WISE
04-24-2006, 08:48 PM
fast lyrics/ not great lyrics

bizzy bone > Twista

although he is good, i never go out of my way to look for his music

Bone Collecta
04-25-2006, 12:17 AM
haha@twista making "hood anthems"

back in the day he did now he makes songs for the ladies. but he still reps the chi^O^

Protection
04-25-2006, 09:23 AM
His last album was CRAP. But he can flow nicely and drop a nice verse here and there. He's one of those rappers that can drop a dope verse on another rapper's album but can't really hold a whole album on his own...

Iron Man
04-25-2006, 12:52 PM
Snoop?
The first thing i tohught of when you said fast rappers was Bone Thugs. But those cats were really sick and i also didn't really like it when they were flying trough their words. It just sounded shit.

adedwutang
04-25-2006, 02:32 PM
i got respect for twista cuz he can make a verse sound hot, even tho if u slo it down its shitty, hes basically just realllyyy good wen it comes to puttin words together and makin it sound crazy, it just has no real meaning except for a few verses i herd that were crack but besides that not much lyrically
get at me-

stak84
04-25-2006, 02:52 PM
i like to listen to him while eating out my girlfriend because
his lyrics confuse me so that i forget what im doing and
am not so disgusted by the occuring event

ShaDynasty
04-25-2006, 02:56 PM
Snoop?
The first thing i tohught of when you said fast rappers was Bone Thugs. But those cats were really sick and i also didn't really like it when they were flying trough their words. It just sounded shit.

word.
i must have have listened to 'first of the month' a million times
still cant figure out half the words
that was theyre only good song other than 'shoot em up' and 'crossroads'

ShaDynasty
04-25-2006, 02:57 PM
am not so disgusted by the occuring event
aaaaahhahahahahahahahahaha!

BRONZBODY
04-25-2006, 02:59 PM
his old shit is ill,im talkin before adrinaline rush,back when he was tung twista,and del and cube was dissin him and shit,overdose is his illist joint he ever did

BRONZBODY
04-25-2006, 03:00 PM
am not so disgusted by the occuring eventstak is my nigga man i swear we think alike yo!!!