We Takin It - Nuff Said....

stak84
04-24-2006, 02:43 PM
son i would bet you my left nut the heat
dont make it past the second round,
theyll be lucky if they make it past chicago

L~>1<~NKS
04-24-2006, 02:47 PM
^^^ Neva doubt the Heat fellaz, we been hurt before. These dudes can make it w/ out all the Stars out. Granted tonight will be a tough one, but that's some bullshit on Haslem though.

TUCO
04-24-2006, 07:16 PM
hell yea...ref was fuckin up hard in the beginning

but im tellin ppls...the Bulls played a pretty good game...Hinrich and Gordon were each takin ana makin mad shots...the team had a good outing
whereas the Heat played a sloppy game and STILL managed to win
i see the Heat takin it in 5 game

Visionz
04-24-2006, 07:48 PM
Detroit still gonna be the ones comin out of the East. Yall Heat fans better hope that Wade's knee ain't fucked up that bad.

Razorsharp
04-24-2006, 08:32 PM
go NETS... fuck REFS

MaShPG
04-24-2006, 08:39 PM
Detroit still gonna be the ones comin out of the East. Yall Heat fans better hope that Wade's knee ain't fucked up that bad.

right, so these first couple of rounds are irrelevant.

MaShPG
04-24-2006, 09:46 PM
^^ you're retarded.

Oh well, bulls fucked up again tonight. How bout Noch though? 13-15 for 30 points. Still not enough. Oh and L1NKS, very nice wordplay on the Bulls-"fools"? Who would've thought of that? Genius. I'll call it the Chicago Bulls vs. the Miami Poo-Poo Heads.

Heat win in 5, maybe 6.

Visionz
04-24-2006, 09:50 PM
Chi-town, if they keep the team together will only get better. The Heat ain't doin shit as long as Wade keeps gettin injured in the playoffs. My prediction..............Detroit over Dallas in 6.

L~>1<~NKS
04-25-2006, 11:34 AM
^^ you're retarded.

Oh well, bulls fucked up again tonight. How bout Noch though? 13-15 for 30 points. Still not enough. Oh and L1NKS, very nice wordplay on the Bulls-"fools"? Who would've thought of that? Genius. I'll call it the Chicago Bulls vs. the Miami Poo-Poo Heads.

Heat win in 5, maybe 6.

"Oh and L1NKS, very nice wordplay on the Bulls-"fools"? Who would've thought of that? Genius."

^^^You being sarcastic?

Heat win in 4 if Mourning, Wade, JWill - stay healthy. Heat win it in 5 if otherwise. Watch out for JWill in the next few games...

"go NETS... fuck REFS"

^^^"RAZORSHARP" needs to watch what he sayin.

MsRzaRecTaH
04-25-2006, 11:40 AM
Hey ese lenguaje!!!

L~>1<~NKS
04-25-2006, 11:44 AM
Yo, this thread's about the Heat vs Bulls. Not who you care about goin to the next round or who your favorite team is. Im not sayin the Heat are gon' take the brass - @ least not yet, too early to tell. What Im sayin is the Heat'll defeat the Bulls - simple and plain.
@ the end of this series is where I'll put my 2 cents in about whose gon' take the brass.

If you got opinions about other teams open your own threads up. Don't bring that kid shit to mine.

P.E.A.C.E.

L~>1<~NKS
04-25-2006, 11:45 AM
Hey ese lenguaje!!!

These kids be talkin out their asses sometime - but it's all comedy to me.

Dimelo senorita - que me cuentas?

baby jesus
04-25-2006, 05:56 PM
No Big Deal There Gonna Beat The Young Chicago Bulls They Need To Worry About The Next Few Rounds If They Didnt Beat The Bulls There Season Would Be A Huge Dissappointment. If You Gonna Be A Top Team In The Nba You Got To Beat A Team Like The Bulls.

MsRzaRecTaH
04-25-2006, 06:39 PM
These kids be talkin out their asses sometime - but it's all comedy to me.

Dimelo senorita - que me cuentas?

nada amor. .just reading.. .I used to be the biggest fan when it came to basketball.. now I love football..

pero como estas??

CherChezLaMarauder
04-25-2006, 07:08 PM
fuck the Heat!

this coming from a Florida resident

Bone Collecta
04-26-2006, 04:03 AM
Spurs are repeating so it doesnt matter

L~>1<~NKS
04-26-2006, 03:53 PM
^^^ Except for Marfart1 - whatever - your arguments have merit. I think the Spurs have the best chance of takin the whole thing. But yo, it's to early to tell.

By the way watch out for JWill from now on:
http://www.nba.com/media/heat/cover0506_shaqjwilliams_060426.jpg

Yea stay down - haha!

By the way Marker1 - Large up for the Stewie pic, that's my nigga.

RTN
04-27-2006, 05:57 AM
The Heat will sweep like Detroit, Mavs and Spurs

MaShPG
04-27-2006, 09:43 PM
^^ wanna edit your reply now?

:W bye bye Posey.

We back in dis bytch.

TUCO
04-27-2006, 09:59 PM
fuck Posey....dude a HUGE waste of money all year
can hit a three or two but watever

c'mon man seriously....just one game

MaShPG
04-27-2006, 10:06 PM
Yea but we've played pretty closely the first two away games, and as soon as we get home we blow ya'll out. This series is definitely not over, don't underestimate the Bulls. It'll be very difficult to win, but it is possible.

RTN
04-28-2006, 12:27 AM
damn i was wrong lol now i rekon the bulls will take it all hahahaha i just thought theyd sweep becoz they playd terrible in that first game and still won peace

TUCO
04-28-2006, 09:10 AM
all em sports programs an shit sayin Heat played a MESSY ass game
Shaq only had 8 points and Mourning was a non-factor with just 8 minutes
its true....once Zo gets full on and Shaq wakes the fuck up like he did in game 1 and 2...its over

Marc051
04-28-2006, 09:28 AM
Heat fans dont' get ya hopes up yet

L~>1<~NKS
04-28-2006, 09:59 AM
Indeed - The Heat played a shameful game last night. Matta fac that was the worst game Shaq ever played in his entire career IMO. They completely lost it on those remaining 8 minutes (especially that fuckhead posey). I mean it felt like I was watchin the old Heat vs Knicks games (only those were more intense). Last night won't be forgotten. Something had to have happened off the court for these cats to play like they did; But yo, that's jus an excuse. These mothafuckaz need to come out the woodworks with the next one and beyond.

All that being said - Im a true Heat fan, and Im not gon give up on them - even if they lose this series (which they won't). I was right about JWill though wasn't I. But it obviously goes beyond 1 player.

I commend the bulls, for being poised and calm through out. But FUCK the Bulls - we still takin it!!!

P.E.A.C.E.

MsRzaRecTaH
04-28-2006, 10:36 AM
Mira esa boca! Pongase a trabajar.. y.. umm I will always be a bulls fan.. pero.. yo se que no vamos a ganar haha

TUCO
04-28-2006, 10:45 AM
Indeed - The Heat played a shameful game last night. Matta fac that was the worst game Shaq ever played in his entire career IMO. They completely lost it on those remaining 8 minutes (especially that fuckhead posey). I mean it felt like I was watchin the old Heat vs Knicks games (only those were more intense). Last night won't be forgotten. Something had to have happened off the court for these cats to play like they did; But yo, that's jus an excuse. These mothafuckaz need to come out the woodworks with the next one and beyond.

All that being said - Im a true Heat fan, and Im not gon give up on them - even if they lose this series (which they won't). I was right about JWill though wasn't I. But it obviously goes beyond 1 player.

I commend the bulls, for being poised and calm through out. But FUCK the Bulls - we still takin it!!!

P.E.A.C.E.

fuck Posey, fuck Walker, fuck Payton
i felt like the only one who was upset when we picked up these fools
J. Will the shit tho....white chocolate can take over a game

i like the Bulls all season, no doubt....they got alotta heat for a young team (Gordon, Noscioni or however u spell it, Sweetney, Hinirich, Pargo) but still....once the Heat come thru with a better game from the big 3 (Wade, Shaq, Zo) then its pretty much over
hey look at the bright side L1NKS...at least we winning it at home :D

CherChezLaMarauder
04-28-2006, 11:07 AM
hahah. Heat suck; props to DWayde though.

L~>1<~NKS
04-28-2006, 11:47 AM
fuck Posey, fuck Walker, fuck Payton
i felt like the only one who was upset when we picked up these fools
J. Will the shit tho....white chocolate can take over a game

i like the Bulls all season, no doubt....they got alotta heat for a young team (Gordon, Noscioni or however u spell it, Sweetney, Hinirich, Pargo) but still....once the Heat come thru with a better game from the big 3 (Wade, Shaq, Zo) then its pretty much over
hey look at the bright side L1NKS...at least we winning it at home :D

I ugree - we still :king: ...
http://www.wutang-corp.com/forum/images/icons/icon6.gif

L~>1<~NKS
04-28-2006, 11:50 AM
Mira esa boca! Pongase a trabajar.. y.. umm I will always be a bulls fan.. pero.. yo se que no vamos a ganar haha

Que te puedo decir senorita - tengo una lengua peligrosa....

MsRzaRecTaH
04-28-2006, 12:11 PM
palabra.. word of the street huh.. email me..

Dirty Knowledge
04-28-2006, 12:17 PM
Yep In My White Tee! Go Heat!

TrueDciple
04-28-2006, 12:41 PM
Is good to see Jordan and fam having fun......even tho im a heat fan. Good for the bulls they played an ecellent game but that does'nt mean they gon'win!

Paz!

ballistic
04-28-2006, 02:30 PM
yeah my bulls played amazing last night...and i loved seeing MJ at the United Center with a big grin the whole game...i'm telling you, ben gordon is that dude...hes eventually going to average 25 points a game, if not more; hes a scorer! i love our whole team...next season all we need is some size in the frontcourt, and we'll be able to get deep in the playoffs. and we have NY's lottery pick, so it shouldnt be hard to get some good size without giving up our core. even if the bulls dont win the series, this win is definitely something to build on for next season...

MsRzaRecTaH
04-28-2006, 04:14 PM
Oh damn whats up ballistic.. I remember u from back in the day!!

Dirty Knowledge
04-28-2006, 04:48 PM
Aight.. real talk now.. in my opinion the Bulls remind me of the 2004 Heat. Lamar Odom, Dwayne Wade, Caron Butler. The bulls have Ben Gordon, Kurt(?) Hindrich and that Noceeoni dude. The Bulls are extremely talented team and they have mad potential but like the Heat in '04 when they made the playoffs (without Shaq, Wade's rookie year) they need that final touch to the team. 'Zo is a free agent this year and NY is interested, but I think he'd be a great fit with the Bulls. Maybe even K-Mart. But look out for the Bulls if they do get a legit big man not named Tyson Chandler. Dude's a joke. But yeah, I am on the Ben Gordon train dude is definitly a player but I think the REAL key to that team is Hindrich. Him and Wade always go head to head and go hard at eachother. But sorry Bull's fans this series is the Heats I know deep down ya'll respect that. I see the Bulls like my G-Men, now that we got some good DBz we going to definitly be there in the end of the playoffs. Maybe Bulls will be in the upcoming years.

TUCO
04-28-2006, 11:56 PM
hell yea man!
i loved the '04 Heat.....such an organically talented team....no big names or nada....jus great coaching by Stan and Wade....damn his rookie year was awesome
i still miss Odom's long ass arms tho...dude can take shit to the hole (no homo)

Dirty Knowledge
04-29-2006, 12:37 PM
Yes and who can forget Wade dunking on O'Neal in the Pacer series at home.. great game... crowd was off the meatrack if I can bring it back one time..

ballistic
04-29-2006, 03:04 PM
Oh damn whats up ballistic.. I remember u from back in the day!!

haha yeah im still a member, vaguely...albeit not as involved in the corp as i once was.

ballistic
04-29-2006, 03:09 PM
Aight.. real talk now.. in my opinion the Bulls remind me of the 2004 Heat. Lamar Odom, Dwayne Wade, Caron Butler. The bulls have Ben Gordon, Kurt(?) Hindrich and that Noceeoni dude. The Bulls are extremely talented team and they have mad potential but like the Heat in '04 when they made the playoffs (without Shaq, Wade's rookie year) they need that final touch to the team. 'Zo is a free agent this year and NY is interested, but I think he'd be a great fit with the Bulls. Maybe even K-Mart. But look out for the Bulls if they do get a legit big man not named Tyson Chandler. Dude's a joke. But yeah, I am on the Ben Gordon train dude is definitly a player but I think the REAL key to that team is Hindrich. Him and Wade always go head to head and go hard at eachother. But sorry Bull's fans this series is the Heats I know deep down ya'll respect that. I see the Bulls like my G-Men, now that we got some good DBz we going to definitly be there in the end of the playoffs. Maybe Bulls will be in the upcoming years.

yeah that is very real talk. my only concern is that we might have to let a guy like ben gordon, kirk hinrich, nocioni, or chris duhon go to get a big-time free agent like mourning or kenyon martin (i've heard garnett's name too). i have no idea what the bulls' financial situation is like right now (though i imagine it has to be fairly decent), nor where the contracts stand for our primary players. but if we can get some frontcourt talent via the draft and/or free agency this offseason without giving up too much, we should be able to hold down the third or fourth seed in the east next season.

THE W
04-30-2006, 03:47 PM
they tied the series today

MeSa
04-30-2006, 05:17 PM
fuck Payton

Shut a fuck up stupid fag
Payton deserves respect

RynMur
04-30-2006, 06:01 PM
Shut a fuck up stupid fag
Payton deserves respect

Respect? Why?

ballistic
04-30-2006, 07:49 PM
amazing game...i went wild after hinrich hit that deep three...probably a 7-game series...

MaShPG
04-30-2006, 07:52 PM
Respect? Why?

Because he talks shit to every defender

He argues every single call

and...uh.....well, he hasn't done anything else.

Yea, mah bulls came through today. They just gotta win some away games now. This isn't a championship run though, remember that. This is a learning process. I hope Sweetny can step it up.

THE W
04-30-2006, 10:02 PM
it would be nice to see the bulls pull a george mason.

Dirty Knowledge
05-01-2006, 09:13 AM
Could it be? The Bulls are going to beat the Heat in the first round..? 8O

ballistic
05-01-2006, 11:44 AM
it would be nice to see the bulls pull a george mason.

:Y

considering my duality, how ironic would that be?

we're looking very formidable right now...coming up with defensive stops, hitting big shots, hustling, getting to foul line and keeping the heat off it..this game 5 in miami tuesday is huge, because the bulls have to get a road win to take the series. i'm glad to see tyson chandler is healthy...that was quite a scare towards the end of the game when he was writhing in pain on the court and had to be carried off. hes not putting up admirable numbers, but like mike tirico said, hes having a great impact on the series with his drawing fouls on shaq down low.

MaShPG
05-02-2006, 05:21 PM
Mark my words, if we win tonight, we win the series. If we lose tonight, we lose the series. And that's all I'm saying (don't wanna jinx us).

MaShPG
05-02-2006, 10:03 PM
Well...we're fucked. I had to turn it off in the last 2 minutes it was too hard to watch. So I strongly doubt that we're making it past 1st round now. Which is cool, cause I had no Championship expectations or nothing like that. It's just sad to see the Bulls go out like this tonight. I mean, I'll give it to the heat, they played good defense...but the Bulls played the worst game of the series.

The main thing I'm dissapointed with this year is Ben Gordon. Now the stats will tell you a different story, but he hasn't been as productive this year as he was as a rookie last year. I mean, I remember last year watching him turn on a switch every 4th quarter. No matter how much he scored the first three quarters, when needed to, he'd step up. He saved our ass in so many games and hit many game buzzers....last year. This year, he doesn't seem as hungry. He doesn't have that killer mentality. Right now, he's making my impatient ass think we should trade him. Tonight would have been a perfect time for Ben to step up 4th quarter.

Anyways, the Bulls fucked up tonight. They shot 34 percent. This series, Kirk, Gordon, and Noch have all together averaged about 69 points. Tonight? 42. We had the perfect oppurtunity to beat the Heat tonight, Shaq in foul trouble, and Wade injured for a while. It looked good at first, but we messed up in the second half. We had 3 field goals in 12 minutes!!

I'm not so surprised. Every once in a while the Bulls get completely blown out, it's part of our team. I just hope they can make some good offseason moves, and step it up next year.

B-Ball-Hov
05-02-2006, 10:14 PM
whats good? i aint fuckin with heat, u feel me! im going for the bulls in this playoff round. gary payton is fuckin the heat up that what i been hearing. its kinda true to. how he was argueing with D. Wade in the huddle when the coach was trying to speek to them and they on the same team? thats some suspect shit if u ask me, na mean? im going for the bulls in this round enough said! im out! 1

Dirty Knowledge
05-03-2006, 09:04 AM
D Waaaadeeeee For Threeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!

TrueDciple
05-03-2006, 01:01 PM
My main man Antoine Walker is doing his damn thang yo! Lets grab the so called BULLS by the balls....i mean by the horns. LOL

Paz!

Dirty Knowledge
05-03-2006, 02:00 PM
AKA tippy Toe three

TrueDciple
05-03-2006, 03:48 PM
AKA tippy Toe three

LMAO!...thats true, but oh well as long as he makes them right?..lol

Dirty Knowledge
05-04-2006, 02:10 PM
Yes when he does make them.. err.. can't wait tonight should be another great playoff night I love the Heat/Bulls and Lakers/Suns back2back matchups. I wonder if Wade's playing.. gotta tune in to 560 WQAM or 790 the Ticket and get the scoops before the game.. might put some money on it, dunno the spreads in these playoff games have been funny. Heat giving anything over 6 and I'll take the Bulls.

THE W
05-04-2006, 09:28 PM
LMAO!...thats true, but oh well as long as he makes them right?..lol
that guy looks like a cyborg when he's dribbling. him and sean marion got some funny jumpers though.

TUCO
05-04-2006, 09:46 PM
CHEA!!
Heat took it nicely!!! time for the real challenges

Dirty Knowledge
05-04-2006, 10:00 PM
Heat first ever Game 6 closeout game.. this series went on longer then it should have.. Heat wasn't playing no games tonight.. didn't see Mr. Jordan doing the harlem shake matter fact didn't see J at all.. was watching on Sunshine Network though not TNT quite frankly I can't stand cross-dressing Marv Albert.. but yeah good win Posey stepped up, Tippy Toes was hitting his threes and D-Wade was doing his thing and Shaq unstoppable the Bulls were shooting threes like Duke today. Didn't help though.. good effort and respect found for Heinrich and Nochioni, always knew Gordon was that good. Maybe next year the Bulls can face the Heat and lose in the 2nd round instead of 1st if they find a decent big man. Now it's on to Jersey.. start that Miami Heat vs. New Jersey Fems thread.

ballistic
05-05-2006, 02:05 PM
yeah, that was sad last night...we all knew the heat were a better team, but i was hoping the bulls could pull off an upset. they were just outplayed last night, and the shots that they had been hitting earlier in the series werent falling...still im proud of my bulls!

and how can you not love marv albert and steve kerr? marv is like one of the greatest announcers ever, and paired with the wry kerr this duo is among the best on television sports.

TUCO
05-05-2006, 05:00 PM
yeah, that was sad last night...we all knew the heat were a better team, but i was hoping the bulls could pull off an upset. they were just outplayed last night, and the shots that they had been hitting earlier in the series werent falling...still im proud of my bulls!

and how can you not love marv albert and steve kerr? marv is like one of the greatest announcers ever, and paired with the wry kerr this duo is among the best on television sports.

http://www.speedmonkey.net/miscimages/marv_albert.jpghttp://tahoecelebritygolf.com/Players/images/kerr-steve-2.jpg

ballistic
05-06-2006, 01:44 PM
http://www.speedmonkey.net/miscimages/marv_albert.jpghttp://tahoecelebritygolf.com/Players/images/kerr-steve-2.jpg

lmao! hahahaha wow..

CherChezLaMarauder
05-09-2006, 11:35 AM
Heat caught the smackdown from New Jeruz last night. Booya!