PDA

View Full Version : fuck u haters !!! jesus walks, never let me down >>>the hospital rza was born in

pussy-with-teeth
04-24-2006, 02:23 PM
after 97

sorry

no shit on his solos...on w...on iron flag....just NOTHING

fuckin with those 2 kanye beats

iam sick of yall hatin on the man kanye cause he makes some dough while yall spending ya welfare money for the inet to get on tha corp !!!

kanye was holdin it down on the production with them 2 tracks !!!

aint no rza track fuckin with that yo...sorry aint to click click...no the jump off....no school....rule is hot but no...and iam a ghost stan but that run beat is overrated like there is no tomorow

ya inet backpackers better see that kanye got some heat under his belt !! stop hatin on shit that sells...

one

THE W
04-24-2006, 02:29 PM
i disagree, i dont like jesus walks but never let me down is a hot track but not better then all Rza beats past 97.

rules was produced by allah math.

pussy-with-teeth
04-24-2006, 02:32 PM
i disagree, i dont like jesus walks but never let me down is a hot track but not better then all Rza beats past 97.

rules was produced by allah math.

wow rules wasnt even a rza beat...damn cause i though that was his best in years

never let me down is ill...i dont know bout that dude that is talkin on there...but he kills it..then jay spits his second part over the low beat...shits too ill man

Razorsharp
04-24-2006, 02:33 PM
i think deep space is a close candidate... kanye is good ill give him that... but he aint as good as he claims to be

Dr. Simon Hurt
04-24-2006, 02:41 PM
brutality, run, mesmerize, rocksteady, babies, in the hood, see the joy, maxine, radioactive, fatal, chamber of fear, and so on...>>>>never let me down

jesus walks is made of large jacked samples, i know rza has done this too, but nobody sweats the beats he made like that

pussy-with-teeth
04-24-2006, 02:46 PM
brutality, run, mesmerize, rocksteady, babies, in the hood, see the joy, maxine, radioactive, fatal, chamber of fear, and so on...>>>>never let me down

lol

i disagree on all them

run = overrated as fuck..i can listen to that shit one time in a month or so..shit kills my ears

harm77
04-24-2006, 02:53 PM
i feel real bad 4 ya man Kanye when he runs out of samples.

andy_gza
04-24-2006, 02:55 PM
kanye's cool but RZA's the man of the moment with his movie soundtracks etc.

Ink Is My Drink
04-24-2006, 03:13 PM
i cant wait for RZA to drop fire all over cuban linx 2 and everyone to be like dam i cant belive i ever doubted RZA!!

ShaolinDarts
04-24-2006, 03:14 PM
State of Grace better >>>>>>>>>>>>>>> than anything Kanye ever produced or rapped.

No disrespect to Kanye but he's the next artist on at the moment. His shine will die out soon and people will be wondering what all the fuss was about.

4-Bar Killer
04-24-2006, 03:19 PM
Never let me down is ill, but my favorite Kanye track is "Gone" that shit is off the hook. I dont really like his rapping, but no doubt, he is one of the best producers in the game. He might be better than rza now, don't really know, I really liked that chamber of fear song..

ShaolinDarts
04-24-2006, 03:28 PM
Kanyes the best now huh? He's better than Rza now? Thats not exactly saying much is it? What would Kanye have been in 1993? When Rza was innovating a new sound every cd and rapping AS good as he produces. Kanye would have been eaten alive.

It makes me laugh when people say Rza fell off in todays era. He pioneered his sound in one of the greatest times in hip hop. Most of these producers and rappers that people say are great today would have been raped like bitches if they tried to come out with their music in Rza's era.

Couldn't honestly give two fucks about todays greatest as I am still to hear a producer that can craft a full album like Rza did OB4CL.

THE W
04-24-2006, 03:40 PM
and how do you know those two kanye track are better then the hospital Rza was born in? have you been to that hospital? it probably has wonderful facilites and great survices.

those two kanye beats arent gonna help you when you need surgury.

EVEN FLOW
04-24-2006, 04:01 PM
Right now there s no better producer than 9th Wonder or Kanye NONE. RZA is in the past, though he makes good beats, but CHamber of fear is so overated by you guys. Check 9th WOnder, holdin it down for The Tar Heel state./ The ONLY southern state with real lyricist.

Frank Drebin
04-24-2006, 04:13 PM
omg please pussy dont do this. first the outkast is better than wu-tang thread and now this.

GENERAL WISE
04-24-2006, 04:19 PM
I don't like Kanye's voice

Heard them say was alright

12weLvE
04-24-2006, 04:25 PM
RZA>Kanye

Cm0ney
04-24-2006, 04:32 PM
its almost like you try to piss everybody here off with your threads, teeth. i like kanye but he isnt fucking with the rza.

Wzarecta
04-24-2006, 04:40 PM
these threads dont have to be and probably shouldnt be made but i agree with whats being said here.

LOL at wade tho. great post.

Soulless
04-24-2006, 05:06 PM
This kind of stuff is so funny to me. You're comparing Kanye who basically stays in the studio trying to produce hot tracks to Rza who hasn't even been seriously doing Hip Hop for the past few year and really just drops something every now and then. I don't even agree with what you said, but even if it was true its a silly comparison. Kanye is grinding like Rza used to back in the day. Make this statement after CL2 and I'll pay more attention.

Wongo921
04-24-2006, 05:17 PM
Everything RZA did for the Kill Bill Soundtrack, The W>>>>>>>>Anything on either of Kanye's Albums

Kanye is KIND OF GOOD, but nothing compared to RZA, even post 97 RZA

Bedlam
04-24-2006, 05:34 PM
jesus walks is made of large jacked samples, i know rza has done this too, but nobody sweats the beats he made like that

nobody sweats the beats that RZA jacked? CREAM, Duel of the Iron Mic, and Liquid Swordz are complete jacks, not even any drums or anything at all added. Just straight loops. And people definatly sweat CREAM. So you can't knock Kanye for jacking.

But on the subject of the thread, I don't really think Never Let Me Down is that good. Not for Kanye. He has many better beats. Jesus Walks is very impressive though. So is Dreams. Can't Go to Sleep and Uzi are just as good as any Kanye beat. So whether Kanye>RZA after 97 is debatable.

4-Bar Killer
04-24-2006, 05:36 PM
I gotta say, the beat for "Gone" by Kanye blew me away, that beat is up there with rza IMO. But overall I still like rza better, but no doubt kanye got dope production skills. He can't touch rza on the mic though.

deadlymelody
04-24-2006, 05:39 PM
Kanye's best work is on Common's BE album, where he didn't put 500 sounds into his beats. Check that intro beat to that album, it's awesome. But his solo joints are waaaaaaay overrated. I mean incredibly overrated.

Luther Large
04-24-2006, 06:24 PM
after 97

sorry

iam sick of yall hatin on the man kanye cause he makes some dough while yall spending ya welfare money for the inet to get on tha corp !!!

aint no rza track fuckin with that yo...sorry aint to click click...no the jump off....no school....rule is hot but no...and iam a ghost stan but that run beat is overrated like there is no tomorow

ya inet backpackers better see that kanye got some heat under his belt !! stop hatin on shit that sells...

one

uzi can shit on jesus walks

ill list sum later peace jesus walks just really aint that great

BRONZBODY
04-24-2006, 06:28 PM
kanye is nice no doubt but dem beats are very overrated to me...but thats my opinion

tha god concept
04-24-2006, 06:35 PM
i dont like any kanye beats 4reel......theyre fuckin weak as hell IMO

Gutta J.85
04-24-2006, 07:05 PM
kanye stole techniques from true masters strings and tryed to mimic loops like rza

kanye west never made a grimey ass beat for real niggas the hardest soundin sound he did was "lucifer" and im sure rza could've looped that better

rza (lyrical emcee/ legendary producer) > kanye (whack emcee/ great producer)

Gutta J.85
04-24-2006, 07:08 PM
Oh my God, that opening song on BE is fucking unbelievable. I don't know if it's up there with the best RZA beats, but that song is fucking gorgeous.

As for the thread topic, I don't think Never Let Me Down is that special of a beat, and like someone else said, RZA and Kanye are both capable of much more than that. As for Jesus Walks, though, even RZA admitted that he wishes he had made that beat, it's pretty hot. Shitting on the hospital he was born in is a complete stretch, it's nothing earthshattering, but it's an excellent beat.

didn't jay dee aka j dilla do BE the song ?

Cm0ney
04-24-2006, 07:14 PM
didn't jay dee aka j dilla do BE the song ?

nah it was kanye. that beat is INCREDIBLE. i love that album.

MsRzaRecTaH
04-24-2006, 07:25 PM
Kanyes the best now huh? He's better than Rza now? Thats not exactly saying much is it? What would Kanye have been in 1993? When Rza was innovating a new sound every cd and rapping AS good as he produces. Kanye would have been eaten alive.

It makes me laugh when people say Rza fell off in todays era. He pioneered his sound in one of the greatest times in hip hop. Most of these producers and rappers that people say are great today would have been raped like bitches if they tried to come out with their music in Rza's era.

Couldn't honestly give two fucks about todays greatest as I am still to hear a producer that can craft a full album like Rza did OB4CL.

where was Kanye in 93???? Stealing my mans flow... he wasnt even trying to produce back then.. anyways.. back to topic. . Kanye aint all that great..

J-DON
04-24-2006, 08:13 PM
First of all... chamber of fear is kinda corny and deep space is mediocre, dont even mention those tracks here.

Id say Hollow bones, Pinky Ring, Careful, Holocaust, My Lovin Is Digi, Run, Protect Ya Neck, Jah World, are better than Never let me down or Jesus Walks.

Those two joints arent really bangin beat wise. Like you cant have the beat stand alone..
Now Scarface's "Guess whos Back" is gonna be a lot harder to top.

PuNcH_iN_PuNcH_OuT
04-24-2006, 08:29 PM
as this is a kanye thread it belongs in the hip hop section or the bin

Prolifical ENG
04-24-2006, 08:37 PM
after 97

sorry

one

there will always be those backpackers that hate on cerain rappers/producers that are selling. im starting to hate these people that hate on the backpackers more these days. just because this is a wu forum, people are always calling out "those backpackers".

but you forgot that people also hate him because the way he dresses....calling him "grandma nits"...basically not often dressed in urban street clothing....dont forget the diamonds.

nothing wrong with him.....i like what he put out.

so why did you choose to compare "those 2 tracks" with RZA?

Bodega Pop Tartz
04-24-2006, 09:22 PM
yo pussyt with teeth your cool and all but i think you be overdoing it, they way i see you post shit its like you dont even like wu like that, but thats ur opinion i respect that, and im still ready 4 war. anyways i disagree, cobra clutch, excute them......iron flag

Vernakular
04-24-2006, 09:33 PM
kanyes flow is good

as for the biting beats

all the circle yo, like nas said

u used recycled shit make it new and improved

kanye is the best mainstream rapper out right now, i used to say DMX was but where he go? Anyways kanye is the best at what hes doin, id rather listen to him than 50 cent or any g unit niggaz

KaNYE
"Jesus walks with me he walks with the sinners cause i know i am
But i aint a loser im a winner and i know i can
Over come the devil when he get the best of me
My daddy always said he have some tests for me
But legally they told me to lie when they question me
The preacher always said the truth will set you free"

rhyme schemes

50 cent

"UP in the club be like who you with
G unit in the house chyea thats my click"

COme get your bitch she on me DOG"

sucks

DMX is better than any other tho

"Bust your eyelid with my dick so you could see me "commin" "

JackTrippa718JR
04-25-2006, 09:46 AM
kanye's cool but RZA's the man of the moment with his movie soundtracks etc.

RZA is no where near the man at the moment right now. If anyone in this worls is the man right now it's KANYE WEST.

Iron Man
04-25-2006, 12:58 PM
The day Kanye does a beat without a sample he is greater than The RZA. Till that day Rza is the undisputed production god.

THE W
04-25-2006, 01:40 PM
that intro beat on BE is definately the shit! but NYC everything is better.

ironwizard
04-25-2006, 01:40 PM
kanyes flow is good

as for the biting beats

all the circle yo, like nas said

u used recycled shit make it new and improved

kanye is the best mainstream rapper out right now, i used to say DMX was but where he go? Anyways kanye is the best at what hes doin, id rather listen to him than 50 cent or any g unit niggaz

KaNYE
"Jesus walks with me he walks with the sinners cause i know i am
But i aint a loser im a winner and i know i can
Over come the devil when he get the best of ME
My daddy always said he have some tests for ME
But legally they told me to lie when they question ME
The preacher always said the truth will set you free"

Yeah, rhyme with "me" three times, that's genius. Plus his voice is mad corny, his flow is mad corny, many of his beats are mad corny (I'll admit he has made some good ones, though). Overall, Kanye West is one corny motherfucker. Along with Jay-Z, one of the most overrated yet.

THE W
04-25-2006, 01:43 PM
Yeah, rhyme with "me" three times, that's genius. Plus his voice is mad corny, his flow is mad corny, many of his beats are mad corny (I'll admit he has made some good ones, though). Overall, Kanye West is one corny motherfucker. Along with Jay-Z, one of the most overrated yet.
and that jesus walks verse was ghostwritten.

ironwizard
04-25-2006, 01:47 PM

Really? haha, that makes it even more beautiful!

maestro wooz
04-25-2006, 01:56 PM
i thought it was decided that pussy with teeth wasnt allowed to make topics anymore

THE W
04-25-2006, 03:10 PM
This kind of stuff is so funny to me. You're comparing Kanye who basically stays in the studio trying to produce hot tracks to Rza who hasn't even been seriously doing Hip Hop for the past few year and really just drops something every now and then. I don't even agree with what you said, but even if it was true its a silly comparison. Kanye is grinding like Rza used to back in the day. Make this statement after CL2 and I'll pay more attention. yeah really. Rza has been messin around making movie scores and experimenting with different music while kanye is totally concentrating on making dope hiphop tracks.

if cuban linx 2 drops and its weak then we'd have to say that Rza has lost it.

Its Big Lu baby
04-25-2006, 03:18 PM
iight
kanye west is ill his new cd is ill
but dont hate on wu
after 97 they still came with some shit
supremeclientle, the w, fishscale, world accordin to rzzzzza, ect. were all ill albums so dont hate you pussy...
with teeth..

Its Big Lu baby
04-25-2006, 03:21 PM
oh and that "run" beat is DEF NOT overrated that shit is sick as fuck

PuNcH_iN_PuNcH_OuT
04-25-2006, 05:25 PM

naw the whole thing was straight jacked

R3beLuTionAry
04-25-2006, 11:03 PM
omg please pussy dont do this. first the outkast is better than wu-tang thread and now this.

lol is he serious?