PDA

View Full Version : Moon landing hoax

Aqua Luna
04-24-2006, 03:05 PM
http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=3288261061829859642&pl=true

Ummm...have ya'll peeped this documentary?

It's crazy!

what did ya'll think of it?

hectis
04-24-2006, 03:27 PM
I Seen Something About It On Tv And I Don't Think Man Ever Landed On The Moon Anymore I Mean How Could The Flag Move From The Wind If There Is No Wind?

Aqua Luna
04-24-2006, 03:33 PM
word!...I was tripping out when I saw this doc.

at the end of it they try to act like it was all just a joke documentary!

but, I say...yeah right!

hectis
04-24-2006, 03:36 PM
I Heard That The Real Reason No One Can Go To Area 51 Is Cuz Thats Were The Did The Fake Landing And They Don't Want No One To Find Out About It So The Made Up A Bunch Of Stories About Spaceships And Whatever So People Would Think That Is What There Trying To Cover Up

Aqua Luna
04-24-2006, 03:47 PM
hmmmm.....very, very interesting!

I neva heard about that.

The government is soo damn sneaky

Prince Rai
04-24-2006, 04:39 PM
yeh i always had this feeling.

in the cold war, the space race was huge, and hoaxin this was god for the americans.

HANZO
04-24-2006, 04:42 PM
it was a hoax, im mean there in space yet i see no stars, the flag movin about impossible no air?? ofcourse they could reach the moon now, but at that time it was jus propaganda against the soviets, cause they were the first in space.

soul controller
04-24-2006, 04:51 PM
its not only a hoax, but it plays into the minds of the robots,

'hey if we can travel to the moon, something must be able to travel here'

peace

UNCLE RUCKUS
04-24-2006, 06:48 PM
Thank you very interesting

Aqua Luna
04-24-2006, 06:56 PM
n/p...peace

whitey
04-24-2006, 09:57 PM
they got to the moon.

ive seen something where they debunk all of those things.

not everything is a conspiracy.

7EL7
04-25-2006, 12:21 AM
they came out here to space, we told them to take their ass back home or else - they trying to make it look like it never happened

Kong
04-25-2006, 06:42 PM
i think they faked one to show us and went to the moon.

has anyone seen astronaughts gone wild?

this man has a tape with evidence on that it was fake and goes round showing it to astronauts.

buzz aldrin punches the man with the tape.

Aqua Luna
04-25-2006, 11:44 PM
^ haha...I would love to see that!

hectis
04-25-2006, 11:55 PM
I Bet A Lot Of People From That Era Would Fight U If U Told Them It Never Went Down But The Truth Can Hurt

Aqua Luna
04-26-2006, 12:22 AM
word hec...and if it hurts, so be it

Kong
04-26-2006, 11:48 AM
i got it on conspiracy central dot net but its not been working for ages.

Hz Deep
04-28-2006, 09:42 AM
http://www.stuffucanuse.com/fake_moon_landings/moon_landings.htm

Aqua Luna
04-28-2006, 10:03 AM
^^^damn...that was lame lol

Hz Deep
04-28-2006, 10:38 AM
I know, but it made me chuckle just seeing the Clangers in there. Seriously though, if your talking about the same documentary I remember seeing once, I've got to agree. The thing that gets me most is whole lighting issue, some of the reflections and shadows in those pics are just impossible imo.

I remember reading some theory once, that they did go to the moon, but where scared off by UFO's (apparently some radio nerds intercepted some transmissions to that effect) then the landing shots were filmed on earth.

I'll try and find the book again, but this is about the closest article to what they were talking about that I can find on the net - http://www.think-aboutit.com/Moon/alien_moon_base.htm

Aqua Luna
04-28-2006, 10:49 AM
wow...now that's juicy!

Great link Hz, I think I had heard about that before too.

But, that was a real good article to refresh my memory

Damn!...it makes a lot of sense to me....hmmmm

zeppelin2k
04-29-2006, 05:42 PM
that CBC doc with stanley kubrick is fake, but the stuff they said might be valid

I doubt he faked the landings though still lol

smokebongoncliff
04-29-2006, 08:07 PM
ive seen like 4 movies on how we didnt land on the moon. and a majorityi believe is true. I saw that astronauts gone wild thing were Buzz punches dood in the face. its crazy man. thru the movie the dude walks around and interviews these astronauts and like asks for their accounts of what it was like to go to space and be on the moon and shit. And they would ask each astronaut these questions and then played them ina row and these dudes answers where completly different man... even to the point where one said that when they were landing on the moon it was completely silent in the cockpit, and another said the noise what extremely intense. basically it seemed like all these guys where just making up stories (and almost enjoying it). when i was watching it i felt very strange. And the guy who is doing the interview at the end... by the way usually they get irritated by the man.. anyway at the end of each interview he holds out a bible and says something like "Ill give you the shot to end this controversy by swearing upon whatever god you pray to and swear to god that you've walked on the moon" And.... he got 1. i repeat 1 person to swear they did. and waht makes it even more pathetic is that the 1 astronaut kept repeating. "I dont belive in any god" And then he goes on and just does it. i truely belive we didnt land on the moon . oh yea and the craziest part about the movie was this guy had nasa footage of them like practicing for the television broadcast or something. they are supposedly thousands of miles away into space and they have a window and you can see the earth. but at one point or another like someone block the earth from the window, like from outsid ethe spacecraft. ya know what i mean? like i swear i looked like a doods arm, i could see hair kinda. and then like they are talking about the view and basically trying to perfect it so it looks like they are actually in space without a doubt. they are even telling neil armstrong exactly waht to say. i dno im rambling go check it out or hit me up if you want me to look for a link or even send it to you i might still have it on my computer

Aqua Luna
04-29-2006, 10:52 PM
Wow, good post!!

I would really like to see that....if you can find it, please do hook a sista up!

7EL7
04-29-2006, 11:00 PM
sistas love trying to make you feel like you ain't worth shit

Aqua Luna
04-29-2006, 11:20 PM
huh?

Frontal Lobotomy
04-30-2006, 10:07 AM
Good stuff. Gotta love the whole moon conspiracy. A lot of that stuff never settled well with me either. I remember reading or watching somewhere that there is a ring of radiation surrounding the moon, roughly half the distance from earth or something, making it near impossible to get to the moon without dying or whatever. No doubt today, if they wanted to go to the moon, they could do it. I wouldn't be suprised to see China on the moon soon, their space program has more going on in it than anywhere else.

Edgar Erebus
04-30-2006, 10:11 AM
I think there wasn't hoax. That shit about moving flag - he was holding it in hand while it was moving, so he probably moved it on purpose. Jumping Armstrong - on the Moon gravity is 6 times smaller than on earth, and astronaut outfit is just enough heavy that they can jump. About stars... camera wasn't quite brilliant, not to mention radio-connection...

Wooly Noggins
04-30-2006, 10:43 AM
maby they did maby they didn't

we ain't going

hectis
04-30-2006, 11:02 AM
What Is So Good About The Moon Anyways? Try Landing On The Sun I Bet No One Will Ever Do That Or Even Come Close