PDA

View Full Version : Do Andre 3000, Big Boi, and Ludacris............

Visionz
04-24-2006, 11:32 PM
Deserve to be anywhere on the list for wackest rappers ever? Just like to hear some feedback on this one.

12weLvE
04-24-2006, 11:33 PM
NOOOOOOOOO. Seriously, Outkast are the original kings of the south. To me Luda is the modern day king of the South...NOT TI!!

djooriez
04-24-2006, 11:43 PM
Hell no, luda's first cd is rly good and why the hell would anyone put Andre 3000 in the worst mc list o O

soulonice413
04-24-2006, 11:46 PM
are u serious askin that!?!?! outkast are both arguably top 20 of alltime in my opinion. luda ive never really liked to much but his flow is crazy enough to take him out of consideration for worst ever

GENERAL WISE
04-25-2006, 12:04 AM
I respect Luda (diamonds in the back is dope)
and Outkast (older) is pure classic-> their new double album was good but too commercial for me

Bone Collecta
04-25-2006, 02:43 AM
anyone saying that oukast is wack deserves to be shot

crass
04-25-2006, 02:54 AM
yeah outkast isn't something i listen too on the regular but you're buggin if you think they're wack...

DREW-DIE$EL
04-25-2006, 03:35 AM
eric, usually i agree with you... but you've gone crazy for even suggesting that outkast and ludacris are whack.

Os3y3ris
04-25-2006, 04:17 AM
Luda you can debate his wackness. He's too commercial for my taste and drops a lot of ignorant shit. Still, wackest ever is WAY too harsh. he's got flow and punchlines if nothing else.

As far as Outkast goes, wtf are you smoking?

Bloo
04-25-2006, 04:22 AM
anyone saying that oukast is wack deserves to be shot

I popped 12 muhfukas on my way to work for saying Outkast was wack!!!

Wu-Tality
04-25-2006, 05:28 AM
hahaha, ya but Outkast is not wack, but if thats what you think, than thats not my prob.

tha god concept
04-25-2006, 05:39 AM
i no 2 most south shit is hot.......

but 4 reel.....they lyrics are soooooooooo fuckin weak

thats why i cant stand the south

until they start spittin raw......they can eat a big fat pillzbury dough boy dick mutha fuckazzzzzzzz!!!!!!!!!!!!

Visionz
04-25-2006, 06:33 AM
G unit banks included

Busta Rhymes now

LL COOL J

Diddy

Andre 3000

Big Boi

Fatass Joe

Wyclef

Spider Loc

Remy Ma

Ludacris

Serius Jones I wasn't putting this thread out based on my own thoughts, rather to show young dumbasses they don't know shit about hip-hop. The above statement pissed me off fo' real. Any yo Concept you fucking crazy sayin they lyrics is weak. Andre, Big Boi, Ludacris? All bad ass mothafuckas, especially their earlier works, but NONE of their shit is straight wack. And Aquemini is on my personal list of top 5 albums, hands down. So many slammin songs on that album. "Return of the Gangsta" "You got enough to buy and ounce but not enough to bounce them kids to the park so they grow up in the dark, never seein the light, to they end being like, your sorry ass, robbing niggas in broad ass daylight, get down!" and that's just the first song. "Rosa Parks" "Skew it on the Barbe" Synthesizer" "Aquemini" "The Art of Story Taling" pt 1 & 2" I could go on and on. That shit is straight up classic. Stop sleeping and buy the albums if you ain't heard it in a minute. Do yourself the favor. peace

Wzarecta
04-25-2006, 10:47 AM
I seriously cannot believe what I just read.

soulonice413
04-25-2006, 12:00 PM
lol at that dudes list of wackest rappers...diddy and spider loc are def deserving candidates tho ill agree with that. sayin outkast dont got lyrics?? your kiddin yourself.

adedwutang
04-25-2006, 02:42 PM
i got mad respect for luda, i always thought he was one of the best comin out the south, hes funny as hell 2, as far as outkast goes, im not gonna say im sleepin on em but i never got into there shit, no1 has convinced me so far, but then again no1 ever really tried, props to all of them tho, they holdin it down
get at me-

Dough Snatcher
04-25-2006, 02:46 PM
Nah man, they've all done there jobs in the industry and know how to stay in their lane so i say the belong above the rest...

BRONZBODY
04-25-2006, 03:01 PM
anyone saying that oukast is wack deserves to be shotwith a fukkin bazooka

PANDA PISS
04-25-2006, 03:07 PM
kasts last joint wasnt shit tho
kast is one of my faves

Visionz
04-25-2006, 06:23 PM
you talkin about the double album?^ Granted Andre took off on a rocketship from leftfield. I still appreciate the balls it took to put that album out in the first place. Big Boi's shit had that classic Outkast feel to it to me. I liked 'em both but for entirely different reasons.

The Antagonist
04-25-2006, 06:55 PM
you talkin about the double album?^ Granted Andre took off on a rocketship from leftfield.
Yet he still spit some fire on that album.
Like this track: http://s42.yousendit.com/d.aspx?id=3PPKCECVOAPRQ1JANN3K4HXBZ3

Some people liked that album, some people just dont feel it. I thought it was classic.

But for the orginal question, that shit is just plain wrong. Andre 3000 and Big Boi are two of the all-time best, and Ludacris has been holding it down for a long time. Calling either of them wack, particularly Dre/Big Boi, is fucking absurd.

Razorsharp
04-25-2006, 06:59 PM
Andre & Big Boi were the shit, til the last LP.... Southerplayalisticadillacfunkymuzik is the shiiiit

snapple
04-25-2006, 07:04 PM
whaaat, who else is on this list? lemme guess his GOAT list is mf doom, aseop rock and sage francis

The Antagonist
04-25-2006, 07:20 PM
whaaat, who else is on this list? lemme guess his GOAT list is mf doom, aseop rock and sage francis
Dont forget Atmosphere.

Vernakular
04-25-2006, 07:48 PM
i just dont think they are good mind you, they think dope shit up musically, Andre 3000, Big Boi, but i just dont see really good lyrics sorry for voicin my opinion whoever called me a dumbass for saying that, fuck you, i could give a fuck what u all think.

As for luda, i actually see my fault in putting him on the list, that was stupid, unless outkast has some old dope shit or something i just dont think they're good

tical2000
04-25-2006, 08:36 PM
Deserve to be anywhere on the list for wackest rappers ever? Just like to hear some feedback on this one.

are you smokin crack? those cats are nowhere near wack.......OUTKAST are probably the dopest cats to come from the south

.....the term wack gets thrown around to fuckin much on this site.....to me wack is fuckin JA RULE, NELLY, CHINGY, MC HAMMER, DA FRANCHISE BOYS...thats sort of shit

Aqueous Moon
04-25-2006, 08:52 PM
I think Andre 3000 is soo unique, I just dig his style

Luda gets his propa act on and I think he should stick to acting

Visionz
04-25-2006, 09:03 PM
are you smokin crack? those cats are nowhere near wack.......OUTKAST are probably the dopest cats to come from the south read thru the thread homie, fuck South, Outkast is some of the dopest mothafuckas on the planet but they were put on that list at least once. I thought the Wu forum should have a chance to disagree. peace

Bedlam
04-25-2006, 10:15 PM
unless outkast has some old dope shit or something i just dont think they're good

Do you read ANY of the posts about Outkast that people make? Try ATLiens or Aquemini...

Bone Collecta
04-25-2006, 11:44 PM
i got mad respect for luda, i always thought he was one of the best comin out the south, hes funny as hell 2, as far as outkast goes, im not gonna say im sleepin on em but i never got into there shit, no1 has convinced me so far, but then again no1 ever really tried, props to all of them tho, they holdin it down
get at me-

cause ur deaf

Razorsharp
04-26-2006, 12:15 AM
ATLiens, Aquemini...Even Dungeon Family's LP is sick

Vernakular, you gotta know your history man...Immortal Technique And T.I. ain't gonna last you forever...lol
LMAO....sonned:no:

Os3y3ris
04-26-2006, 05:55 AM
i just dont think they are good mind you, they think dope shit up musically, Andre 3000, Big Boi, but i just dont see really good lyrics sorry for voicin my opinion whoever called me a dumbass for saying that, fuck you, i could give a fuck what u all think.

As for luda, i actually see my fault in putting him on the list, that was stupid, unless outkast has some old dope shit or something i just dont think they're good

AQUEMINI. One of the best CDs EVER FUCKING MADE.

Greek Gheynician Anal Tradition
04-26-2006, 06:21 AM
I respect Luda (diamonds in the back is dope)
and Outkast (older) is pure classic-> their new double album was good but too commercial for me

co sign

snapple
04-26-2006, 07:30 AM

well see man, in all honesty, fuck what you think...its no coincidense people go "oh yea that MC is nice" there is a formula to being a good lyrcist, there are certain elements that make up dope rhymes....i'm assuming you just started listening to hiphop or have never written before, because otherwise youd be saying differently. lyrics aren't subjective man(for the most part) think of it as a good piece of literature if you can't draw the connection,

Funk_Dock
04-26-2006, 07:30 AM
get at me-

then you obviously havent seen any of pussy-with-teeth's posts..

The Antagonist
04-27-2006, 06:54 PM
Originally Posted by Vernakular
unless outkast has some old dope shit or something i just dont think they're good

Yeah man, like snapple said, fuck what you think. I can't believe that someone can get away with criticizing MCs without ever listening to them. By what you wrote I can tell that you think they aren't up to your standards or some shit like that, yet you've probably been listening to hip hop for a month.
So you should be sorry for voicing your opinion, because voicing your opinion when you dont know what the fuck your talking about can really annoy the fuck out of people.

SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS
04-27-2006, 06:56 PM
NOOOOOOOOO. Seriously, Outkast are the original kings of the south. To me Luda is the modern day king of the South...NOT TI!!

exactly TI is a wanna be man

KBOS
04-27-2006, 07:46 PM

No, and anybody who thinks so shouldn't even bother commenting about any thing to do with hip-hop. Andre and Big Boi are fuckin ill, if you don;t believe me then you need to go check out their albums again, especailly the first three.

KBOS
04-27-2006, 07:51 PM
Luda you can debate his wackness. He's too commercial for my taste and drops a lot of ignorant shit. Still, wackest ever is WAY too harsh. he's got flow and punchlines if nothing else.

He doesn't drop a lot of ignorant shit, he just jokes a lot. He can rap, not my favorite but he is not even near one of the worst ever.

KBOS
04-27-2006, 07:55 PM
I wasn't putting this thread out based on my own thoughts, rather to show young dumbasses they don't know shit about hip-hop. The above statement pissed me off fo' real. Any yo Concept you fucking crazy sayin they lyrics is weak. Andre, Big Boi, Ludacris? All bad ass mothafuckas, especially their earlier works, but NONE of their shit is straight wack. And Aquemini is on my personal list of top 5 albums, hands down. So many slammin songs on that album. "Return of the Gangsta" "You got enough to buy and ounce but not enough to bounce them kids to the park so they grow up in the dark, never seein the light, to they end being like, your sorry ass, robbing niggas in broad ass daylight, get down!" and that's just the first song. "Rosa Parks" "Skew it on the Barbe" Synthesizer" "Aquemini" "The Art of Story Taling" pt 1 & 2" I could go on and on. That shit is straight up classic. Stop sleeping and buy the albums if you ain't heard it in a minute. Do yourself the favor. peace

I feel you, that Vernakular fuck-nuckle obviously doesn't know shit about hip-hop. Judging by his list, he needs to fuck off until he learns about hip-hop, cause real knowledge will shit all over his dumbass opinion.

Dick_Greyson
04-27-2006, 08:00 PM

As far as Outkast goes, wtf are you smoking?

Come on dog! Ignorant?!!!?!?!? da fuck!? Luda got some of da illest punches. dudes not ah lyrical genius sure but hell you gotta give him props for some of da shit he comes up with. Especially dat T.I. diss on young buck's track "Stomp" If I had to crown a king of da south it would have to be luda on da real. Dude's humble and talented can't have ah better mix.

KBOS
04-27-2006, 08:03 PM

UNLESS OUTKAST HAS SOME OLD DOPE SHIT?!?!?!?!!!!?!!!!!!?!!!!!!! FUCKING RETARD!!!!!!! OF COURSE THEY HAVE SOME OLD DOPE SHIT! HAVE YOU NEVER HEARD OF AQUEMINI? ATLeins? SOUTHERNPLAYALISTICADILLACMUZIK? Like I said before, go learn some things about hip-hop before you post again.

Bone Collecta
04-28-2006, 12:38 AM
how is big l lyrical but outkast isnt? i wanna know this. is it because they dont talk about whoopin niggas asses and guns? that make them not lyrical?

Outkast are waaaaaay better than Big L PERIOD lyrically, creative wise and in every way.

dreday99
04-28-2006, 01:27 AM
how is big l lyrical but outkast isnt? i wanna know this. is it because they dont talk about whoopin niggas asses and guns? that make them not lyrical?

Outkast are waaaaaay better than Big L PERIOD lyrically, creative wise and in every way.

bone, drop the outkast/big L debate, thats your fucking pet peeve in every thread! damn let the man rest in peace, they're both dope!

as for luda, well, anybody that can not only hold there own, but outshine two of the best lyricist to do it in nas and jada on "made ya look(remix)" deserves to be on no wack lists, ever.

yeah i said it, it needed to be said.

Foxxx-Mulder
05-02-2006, 11:22 AM
Outkast are dope, just listen to the "Atliens" album or "Stankonia" :yes:

snapple
05-02-2006, 02:19 PM
^^their first album is absolute crack, atliens and aquemini are dope too...and for real this outkast big L debate is absolutley ridiculious you guys are morons and id throw a bottle at your heads if i was @ a show or heard kids on the block debating about that.

BALTIMORE GOD OF WAR
05-05-2006, 12:07 PM
Nah They Are The Only Muthafuckas From The South Who Rep The South Correctly. Basically They Are Y I'm Not Like Fuck All Down South Hip Hop Cuz They Prove To Me That There Is Talent Down South.....somewhere.