PDA

View Full Version : i would like to discuss..

eVoL
04-25-2006, 02:28 PM
if my roommate (female) has herpes and she uses my toilet when i poop does that mean my poop can get the herpes or do i get the herpes

regardless, i still love her
i want to lay in her arms as the gibeous moon rises while beautiful blooming tulips surround our essence only as sicilian paper boys watch in magnificence in the next summer solstice

Razorsharp
04-25-2006, 02:29 PM
i dont know, but you may want to spray the toilet with discenfectant before ya drop the bomb..peace

CherChezLaMarauder
04-25-2006, 02:30 PM
How'd She Catch Herpes?

Strange Fruit
04-25-2006, 02:32 PM
if my roommate (female) has herpes and she uses my toilet when i poop does that mean my poop can get the herpes or do i get the herpes

i want to lay in her arms as the gibeous moon rises while beautiful blooming tulips surround our essence only as sicilian paper boys watch in magnificence in the next summer solstice
lol
in some funny twisted way, that was really beautiful.
get a consultant.
if you care for her enough,
you'll get a pro to educate you on how to make things easier for both you and her.

Jeru
04-25-2006, 02:32 PM
Herpes can only be transferred through the bodily fluids

eVoL
04-25-2006, 02:33 PM
no i dont love her
saturdayy i came home drunk and almost beat her
i feel bad.

Razorsharp
04-25-2006, 02:34 PM
^^crazy ass mutha fucka

Strange Fruit
04-25-2006, 02:36 PM
Jeru!!!!!!!!!!!!!
muah!

are you for real dude?
god,,,

lmao.

maestro wooz
04-25-2006, 02:38 PM
hmmm, my uncle is a doctor so i know a good deal about this stuff. You cant really be sure that the herpes is getting on the toilet, it depends on how mature the herpes is. This is kinda gross, but one way to find out is, right after she uses the toilet go in there, rub your finger on the seat and then taste it. Basically, if there is herpes on the seat youll just get a little, not enough to actually have an effect, on to your finger and youll be able to taste it. It should taste like a mix between sulfur and decomposed brocolli. If there is in fact herpes on the seat, you will be able to get some if it comes in contact with your sphincter you will contract it. So basically just make sure to rub the seat down with a piece of toilet paper or something before you use it.

CRUMM SNATCHING ELEPHANT FLATULATING MONGROLS POUND PIECES OF LAMPOON PORK SLICES INTO SEVERAL DISTINGUISHABLE PORTIONS CONSUMPTION EXCLUSIVELY BY FROTCH FRAGGING GERBILS

CherChezLaMarauder
04-25-2006, 02:40 PM
[QUOTE=maestro wooz]hmmm, my uncle is a doctor so i know a good deal about this stuff. You cant really be sure that the herpes is getting on the toilet, it depends on how mature the herpes is. This is kinda gross, but one way to find out is, right after she uses the toilet go in there, rub your finger on the seat and then taste it. Basically, if there is herpes on the seat youll just get a little, not enough to actually have an effect, on to your finger and youll be able to taste it. It should taste like a mix between sulfur and decomposed brocolli. If there is in fact herpes on the seat, you will be able to get some if it comes in contact with your sphincter you will contract it. So basically just make sure to rub the seat down with a piece of toilet paper or something before you use it.

KICK HER OUT!!

eVoL
04-25-2006, 02:40 PM
i did not undastand a single thing you said wooz

Strange Fruit
04-25-2006, 02:41 PM
i think he's tryna say,,,

french kiss your fuckin toilet seat.

that's fuckin foul.
lol

ilzPotent
04-25-2006, 02:41 PM
you can't get herpes from your toilet seat. If she is having a breakout, which can mean lesions or "silent" break out which means she is having an episode without the presence of lesions are the only time she can transfer herpes. and definitely not from a toilet seat, maybe crabs, but not herpes.

stak84
04-25-2006, 02:42 PM
I would detonate a piece of C4 plastic explosives
on or around her vagina.................................

BOOM>>>>>>>>>>>>>no more herpes:hooray:

eVoL
04-25-2006, 02:43 PM
if we have a baby will the child have herpes

thats not the trait i want him to really have u know, i would like to him to have cute cheekbone structure and a medium sized penis to satisfy hoodrats like his father

Strange Fruit
04-25-2006, 02:44 PM
lmao!!!

i can't take this anymore!!

this is class!

eVoL
04-25-2006, 02:46 PM
what if i just walked in ur class with curly blonde hollywood hair and just sit next to u say
and i'll be sayin shit like.. i want to give u an endless amount of back massages with pakistani hand lotion while u lay naked on a bed of imported rose pedals coated with car paint listening to elton john accapelas

Strange Fruit
04-25-2006, 02:47 PM
lmao!!
i hate elton john!

eVoL
04-25-2006, 02:49 PM
oh thats not good
what has he done to u
u racist
he's spit so much shit on vinyl, big daddy kane looks at his feet when they talk face to face

stak84
04-25-2006, 02:52 PM
lmao, elton john is the coolest gay

eVoL
04-25-2006, 03:27 PM
true

Luther Large
04-25-2006, 06:03 PM

u'll get herpes u fuckin freak!

EAGLE EYE
04-25-2006, 06:25 PM
I've read some pretty gross threads and seen some disgusting pictures posted on this site, but this is just nasty. People with herpes creep me out, they should be shipped off to some remote island near the artic circle and left to die.

RADIOACTIVE MAN
04-25-2006, 08:35 PM
haha ma nigga evol

what da deall cuz

JASPER
04-25-2006, 08:37 PM
Wooz made my day

DREW-DIE$EL
04-25-2006, 09:19 PM
this is possibly the most interesting thread ever. thanks for all the herpes knowledge guys.

eVoL
04-25-2006, 11:56 PM
fuck u jasper, wooz never showed u love like i showed u
you fuckin euro heartthrob piece of tom cruise ass

TeknicelStylez
04-26-2006, 12:02 AM
I've read some pretty gross threads and seen some disgusting pictures posted on this site, but this is just nasty. People with herpes creep me out, they should be shipped off to some remote island near the artic circle and left to die.

Sad part is mad people have herpes and you just don't know about it

crass
04-26-2006, 12:39 AM
unless she rubs her cooch on your toilet seat and you subsequently rub your dick on the toilet seat, then don't worry. unless of course she rubs her cooch on the toilet and then you sit on it, and then you have anal sex with yourself.

maestro wooz
04-26-2006, 12:57 AM
^^honestly i wouldnt put that past him

eVoL
04-27-2006, 04:25 AM
you guys with ur fuckin scientifical medical canibus freestyle talk ruined my thread.