PDA

View Full Version : "OFFICIAL" i think im a BIG BOY but really am a PUSSY thread

BUSTA_SKILLZ
06-30-2005, 03:33 PM
hey its a sport right? lol well anyways tell us about your best fights

BUSTA_SKILLZ
06-30-2005, 03:38 PM
well i guess ill start it off then hmmmm well the only one i know all the stuff that happened was yesterday when i took on a guy 3 years older then me and who could bench 45 or 50 more pounds then me. lol well it wasent smart and i got the cuts to show for it funnest part though was when i got speared off the top of my friends hill.

Big Bad Man
07-01-2005, 06:46 PM
Yall can remain pussies. Im no pussy.

36, me smarter than yooooooou! hahaha.

36chambers
07-01-2005, 07:12 PM
nah its not a sport...

Big Bad Man
07-01-2005, 07:14 PM
nah its not a sport...
Neither r u ya chelski loving bastid. Just write sumtin for the fuck of it anyhow ;)

36chambers
07-01-2005, 07:15 PM
check your dictionaries girls...

sport http://cache.lexico.com/dictionary/graphics/AHD4/JPG/pron.jpg (https://secure.reference.com/premium/login.html?rd=2&u=http%3A%2F%2Fdictionary.reference.com%2Fsearch%3 Fq%3Dsport) ( P ) Pronunciation Key (http://dictionary.reference.com/help/ahd4/pronkey.html) (spôrt, sphttp://cache.lexico.com/dictionary/graphics/AHD4/GIF/omacr.gifrt)
n.

<LI type=a>Physical activity that is governed by a set of rules or customs and often engaged in competitively.
A particular form of this activity.

An activity involving physical exertion and skill that is governed by a set of rules or customs and often undertaken competitively.
An active pastime; recreation.

Stay Digital
07-01-2005, 07:21 PM
this one time my dog bit me....and i yelled at her

I-Legit
07-01-2005, 07:52 PM
Ahhhhh HAHAHAHAHH^^^

well it wasnt really my fight....but me and a few friends (6, 7 + me) were drinkin at my house, one kid past out for about 2 hours, then all of a sudden without notice he through up all over my run.....it stunk bad too....so i picked him up by his hood, and litteraly booted his ass out my house....eh was fucked out bad, so my friend James (RIP) went after him after i went back in teh room and told them i booted him out, he ran after him with a 6 inch dagger, and my otehr friends told me to run after James, so i did and James was hiding behind a tree stalking the guy from behind, with his dagger drawn, then i just hurryed up and yelled at the guy (we were about a block from my house) and he turned around and stepped up to me like he was tuff shit...then i pushed him back and told him i didnt wanna see his face in my neighborhood again, then he started to say sorry n shit and my friend James, crossed the street to the other side....got a running start and LITTERALY drop kicked his as on the back of his head, then James started to beat on him really bad, and the guy just hurryed up and layed faced down on the sidewalk with his hands on his head.....then James finally stopped and the guy got up and his face was drenched in blood, and he was holding his ribs too....and word got out the nexy day, the dude had, a broken nose, cheek bone, 2 ribs were busted and he was temp. blind in one eye.......and GUESS WHAT!!!!!! he was a fuckin pussy, he had a gun on him the whole time, and never drew it out on us......

36chambers
07-01-2005, 07:56 PM
he ran after him with a 6 inch dagger,
u sure it was a dagger? might have been a dildo...

Decka
07-01-2005, 08:31 PM
lmao 36, i can just picture it now, hiding behind a tree gonna jump someone with a dildo! Classic shit.

btw no disrespect to ur dead friend

frosted592
07-01-2005, 08:37 PM
I don't know about my best but my worst ended up with a 5inches scar on my right arm... Kinda look like the one Tragedy kadafi got on his arm too.

I-Legit
07-01-2005, 09:12 PM
u sure it was a dagger? might have been a dildo... you'll like that wouldnt you

triggahappy187
07-01-2005, 09:15 PM
First made a name at my high school Cass Tech High props babay anyways some crip wannabee mutha fuckas um sry yall but there not crips on the eastcoast um from Detroit. In every cliq there a leader was some small dude so I always knew u take out the biggest cat rollin wif them dudes an u gone have they respect. So i jus popped the biggest ma fucka i saw around these cats an I got my azz beat but i know they were like"damn that nigga mus be crazy"

I-Legit
07-01-2005, 09:19 PM
why would u do that? u want to advoid fights, not start them, your not 13 anymore....oh shit my failt...hahahaha j/p triggahappy187, but that wasn't the smartest thing to do

SHRAP
07-01-2005, 09:59 PM
why would u do that? u want to advoid fights, not start them, your not 13 anymore....oh shit my failt...hahahaha j/p triggahappy187, but that wasn't the smartest thing to do
wow you really dont know shit about life do you

I-Legit
07-01-2005, 10:00 PM
wow you really dont know shit about life do you
ok smart ass...tell me whats up about life...

I-Legit
07-01-2005, 10:02 PM
huh? what?

deadlymelody
07-01-2005, 10:44 PM
btw no disrespect to ur dead friend
did you have to say dead? just a thought.

Knok-A-Fella
07-02-2005, 10:58 AM
this one boi wanted to fight me
so with no hesitation i accepted

so were gettin into it and because i had martial art experience and not to sound big headed
i demolished the boi with elbows and knees

so his bois get all angry and start to give it the loud mouth ting
so my bois jump in and b4 i know it it turns into a 20-man brawl

but my bois came prepared with bicycle stunt pegs wrapped in football socks

so we start swingin and crakin skulls

then police came and we threw the weapons away

most of the bois got cautioned cos some were under age
but me and my two closest homebois got put on house arrest for 7 months

kinda fuked up but it was worth it to see them punk ass bitches skulls get craked

beef is still ongoin

Bless, 1

crastuf
07-02-2005, 01:18 PM
I've been jumped twice. 1. 3 people 2. my friend and I by about 25 people. I love fighting but this was for no reason. I've been reading and studying martial arts and weapons since 7th grade hardcore. They said I knocked some dude's grill out. I went back to school with an ass of respect and props. My rep's gotten bigger. Just have to make the most out of the situation.

Skellington
07-02-2005, 01:24 PM
I got jumped once by 4 guys at once, atleast i thought all them were guys....

Anyway, I try to punch my way out and I had succes, most of 'em backed down after cracking a few noses,suddenly someone kicks me in my back, it's dark,so while on the ground I turn over and kick this person on it's knee,afterwards i start pounding on this persons head with all my might,eventually my cousin jumps in and grabs me from this person and slaps me in the face and yel "what the fuck are you doin'???" It was a girl who I was beating nearly to death, but I didn't knew that, so i ran back to her,picked her up and brought her to the nearest hospital, that shit was funny as I think about it now, but I felt very sorry for her, I spent all night with her in the hospital, this girl was cute realy......

Prince Rai
07-02-2005, 01:25 PM
boy stepped up in school, (he didnt realise i do boxing), i didnt want to fight and tried to chat myself out, but *boom* he gave me a pussy jab.

i had to do what i had to do and linked an easy left-hook, and he was gone.

the end....

no hollywood shit, jus simple blow and gone

crastuf
07-02-2005, 01:31 PM
I've moved on to boxing. But I'm create a martial art one day. I want to be better than Bruce Lee. I call myself the Black Dragon cause I feel I'm bruce lee reincarnated, don't think I'm egotistical. I study all I can on Jeet Kune Do.

07-02-2005, 01:36 PM
I feel I'm bruce lee reincarnated.
amazing!!!!!

07-02-2005, 01:46 PM
some of them were nice... peace to BBM.

anyway, i got a lot of stories like this.... i'll just tell yall about the last one..

i was chillin in this pub w/ my friends and i had my cell phone on the table..... i looked behind for a sec and shit was gone... nothing unusual up in here.... but the amazing thing is.... i found the 2 fuckers 3 days later in their own hood. i beat the shit outa one of them while threatenin the other w/ a screwdriver ( i like to carry that shit all the time, cause it's just like a weapon, and the pigs cant do shit) and i took the phone back. fuckin hilarious

crastuf
07-02-2005, 01:48 PM
I carry butterfly knives aka balisong knives. don't need no guns but I can get em If it's about a lot of niggas. I'm talking rioting niggas, black panther shit

Knok-A-Fella
07-02-2005, 02:07 PM
hate fukers hu start fights to make themselves look good infront of there bois

but i find it funny as fuk wen they get beat down infront of there bois wen they started the beef

i carry a homemade tool

stunt pegs wrapped in soks
cops cant do nuffin

lol

Bless, 1

crastuf
07-02-2005, 02:17 PM
you can find butterfly knives and other weapons at gungfu.com Gung-Fu is also Bruce Lee's origanol martial style. It's linked back to be the basis of all martial arts. Gung-Fu not Kung-Fu. Knowledge up people.

Definitive X
07-02-2005, 02:56 PM
I remember when I was in like the second grade, every day it'd be a group of me and my friends up against another group of kids...we'd have the best fights...I was always big for my age (I'm 6-5, 215 lbs., 15 yrs. old), so I was always body-slammin' kids, pickin' 'em up and flippin' them over...it was fun as Hell...then, another time, about two years later, I saw this psycho kid beating up on my friend Kevin...I went over to help, and got a foot to the neck for my trouble...I've tried to stay out of fights since...

Knok-A-Fella
07-02-2005, 03:00 PM
xtadas got murked off

personally if i was ur size i wouldnt of let no motherfuker beat my ass down

Bless, 1

crastuf
07-02-2005, 03:43 PM
man I'm smaller than all of ya'll. I'm 5'6, 140lbs. I lift just as much weight as ya'll or more.

Knok-A-Fella
07-02-2005, 04:08 PM
hu said anytin bout liftin weights

and it dont matter bout how much u bench

that just makes u more powerful, doesnt guarentee that ur gna beat someone down

Bless, 1

crastuf
07-02-2005, 04:14 PM
I know, speed is key in my eyes, who did say anything about benching?

Big Bad Man
07-02-2005, 05:18 PM

Ronin
07-02-2005, 05:25 PM
nahmsayin won tyme in mah h00d i beat d0wn 5000 guyz wid da cran3 h0rs3 techniqe man, shoalin monks nahmsayin, got mad weapons, nunchuks and flower pots nah mean

my impression of some of you

i havnt been involved in a fight since 00' when i punched a kid beating my friend up, i fractured my knuckle on his face lol

LHX
07-02-2005, 05:29 PM
i keep getting attacked by birds

Big Bad Man
07-02-2005, 05:29 PM

Big Bad Man
07-02-2005, 05:30 PM
nahmsayin won tyme in mah h00d i beat d0wn 5000 guyz wid da cran3 h0rs3 techniqe man, shoalin monks nahmsayin, got mad weapons, nunchuks and flower pots nah mean

my impression of some of you

i havnt been involved in a fight since 00' when i punched a kid beating my friend up, i fractured my knuckle on his face lol
Hahahaahahha. Fists of fury.

crastuf
07-02-2005, 06:49 PM
you misunderstood the statement. from what it sounds like your a bodybuilder. I only lift for football. Back to the martial arts. And no one asked for coaching and guidance. That's why all the stories and lives are different. Apologies, for getting off track. Back to the fights.

Definitive X
07-02-2005, 11:30 PM
I was actually 7, very young...and the dude was CRAZY, I hit him with all I had and the dude kept coming...biting and eye-gouging and shit...I got murked...I don't usually fight, Knok...you don't have to comment on it, though...my personal choice...and don't get on dudes for losing fights, even Ali had to get defeated a couple times...peace.

Prince Rai
07-03-2005, 05:06 AM
hate fukers hu start fights to make themselves look good infront of there bois

but i find it funny as fuk wen they get beat down infront of there bois wen they started the beef

i carry a homemade tool

stunt pegs wrapped in soks
cops cant do nuffin

lol

Bless, 1
agree totally....

hate those fukkers.. victory in my eye is when these fools get played right in front of his boys

I-Legit
07-03-2005, 05:37 AM
did you have to say dead? just a thought. really tho, have some respect

Knok-A-Fella
07-03-2005, 10:21 AM
I was actually 7, very young...and the dude was CRAZY, I hit him with all I had and the dude kept coming...biting and eye-gouging and shit...I got murked...I don't usually fight, Knok...you don't have to comment on it, though...my personal choice...and don't get on dudes for losing fights, even Ali had to get defeated a couple times...peace.
meant no disrespect xtadas

Bless, 1

Definitive X
07-03-2005, 10:24 AM
^^^^It's cool, Knok, just setting the record straight...

36chambers
07-03-2005, 12:58 PM
thought id go and change the thread title for all u guys... ;)

peace

Origin™
07-03-2005, 01:00 PM
LMFAO now thats that shit, how true is it, lol 36 you crack me up, a serving title for a serving thread.

one love too the internet thugs

one

SurreaL
07-03-2005, 01:05 PM
Anyone been knocked out here?, I havn't been ever, I was just wondering what it's like, is it like dreaming and shit?, honest question, I've been hit, but none of those pussie's could put me out, peace.

Origin™
07-03-2005, 01:11 PM
i am a mad mother fucker i was once out grocery shopping, and i see this man giving me a evil look, so i took my sock off, and put a bean can in the shock and jumping bout swinging it and shit, smashing him in the face with the whip effect of the bean can sock, and some uppercuts and power knees, i studied the art of the, beancan shaolin attack you see, and then his boys, the put the cans on the shelfs and put the bread and shit out started too attack me yea, so i pulling off mad ridge palm attacks and flip kicks fuckin all them bitchs up, then when i beat them all down, i like sup man, too the dude i smashed with the bean can sock, and said where the ribena at, and he just went unconcious, so i went too the check out, and as i was putting the shit i bought in the car, the 5-0 came along, and it was on yo, i took out some cellery sticks and shit and started stabin them too shit with my samurai vegetables. the end

Big Bad Man
07-03-2005, 01:26 PM
i am a mad mother fucker i was once out grocery shopping, and i see this man giving me a evil look, so i took my sock off, and put a bean can in the shock and jumping bout swinging it and shit, smashing him in the face with the whip effect of the bean can sock, and some uppercuts and power knees, i studied the art of the, beancan shaolin attack you see, and then his boys, the put the cans on the shelfs and put the bread and shit out started too attack me yea, so i pulling off mad ridge palm attacks and flip kicks fuckin all them bitchs up, then when i beat them all down, i like sup man, too the dude i smashed with the bean can sock, and said where the ribena at, and he just went unconcious, so i went too the check out, and as i was putting the shit i bought in the car, the 5-0 came along, and it was on yo, i took out some cellery sticks and shit and started stabin them too shit with my samurai vegetables. the end
Hahaha, props. I get yer point. Fuuny guy.

sakk
07-03-2005, 01:29 PM
i used to be the undisputed Heavyweight champ of the world

6thPlanet
07-03-2005, 01:42 PM
I have a pussy.

07-03-2005, 01:43 PM
thought id go and change the thread title for all u guys... ;)

peace
this sucks. i just answered the question. what the fuck is wrong with tellin a story? i didnt say i'm hard or whateva. but now that i think about it, i'm harder than my fuckin fate. i'm harder than the juice i drink just to sober up. i aint tryin to get a rep on the Internet like a lot of kids up in here.

Sicka than aidZ
07-03-2005, 02:15 PM
Ahhhhh HAHAHAHAHH^^^

well it wasnt really my fight....but me and a few friends (6, 7 + me) were drinkin at my house, one kid past out for about 2 hours, then all of a sudden without notice he through up all over my run.....it stunk bad too....so i picked him up by his hood, and litteraly booted his ass out my house....eh was fucked out bad, so my friend James (RIP) went after him after i went back in teh room and told them i booted him out, he ran after him with a 6 inch dagger, and my otehr friends told me to run after James, so i did and James was hiding behind a tree stalking the guy from behind, with his dagger drawn, then i just hurryed up and yelled at the guy (we were about a block from my house) and he turned around and stepped up to me like he was tuff shit...then i pushed him back and told him i didnt wanna see his face in my neighborhood again, then he started to say sorry n shit and my friend James, crossed the street to the other side....got a running start and LITTERALY drop kicked his as on the back of his head, then James started to beat on him really bad, and the guy just hurryed up and layed faced down on the sidewalk with his hands on his head.....then James finally stopped and the guy got up and his face was drenched in blood, and he was holding his ribs too....and word got out the nexy day, the dude had, a broken nose, cheek bone, 2 ribs were busted and he was temp. blind in one eye.......and GUESS WHAT!!!!!! he was a fuckin pussy, he had a gun on him the whole time, and never drew it out on us......
is that why your stupid?

Wooly Noggins
07-03-2005, 02:40 PM
i had to throw a kid in the garbage once
body slammed him head first into the trash can

the can was chained to a vendors truck so he couldn't knock the can down and get out so his legs was just twirling all around like if he was doing headspins in there

was a funny thing

all because he was wearing panties under his pants and thought that it was funny to show us

Rebel_INS
07-09-2005, 06:07 AM
check your dictionaries girls...

sport http://cache.lexico.com/dictionary/graphics/AHD4/JPG/pron.jpg (https://secure.reference.com/premium/login.html?rd=2&u=http%3A%2F%2Fdictionary.reference.com%2Fsearch%3 Fq%3Dsport) ( P ) Pronunciation Key (http://dictionary.reference.com/help/ahd4/pronkey.html) (spôrt, sphttp://cache.lexico.com/dictionary/graphics/AHD4/GIF/omacr.gifrt)
n.

<LI type=a>Physical activity that is governed by a set of rules or customs and often engaged in competitively.
A particular form of this activity.

An activity involving physical exertion and skill that is governed by a set of rules or customs and often undertaken competitively.
An active pastime; recreation.

ROFL!

AcidPhosphate69
07-10-2005, 10:34 AM
I fought my friend for fun at the park. I fucking rocked this kid. He only landed a single punch. He came in low and I ruined him with uppercuts. He tried going high but I landed a decent one to his dome and went low again and I caught him perfectly with a knee to the face. He was done after that. I was covered in blood and it was all his. It was cool though, me and him are still wicked good friends.

For the record, I'm not saying I'm a tough guy. I've lost pretty bad in some fights. I've won my fair share though. It's all about heart, not strength or size.

Big Bad Man
07-10-2005, 10:43 AM
Takes baws though for a man to admit he tough too. Remember that. Nuttin up wit people admittin they tough coz the majority of people aint anyhow, wether they look it or no.

AcidPhosphate69
07-10-2005, 10:52 AM
Yeah, but around here, there are so many pussies who build up their rep with bullshit and when the shit hits the fan, they can't hold their own. That's why I don't like saying I'm tough but I will say I'll throw down. You should see some of the "gangs" we have around here. Straight pussies. The "leader" of the "Crip Creepers" tried bangin' me out with a knife in his hand and I staight fucked him up. Busted his shit wide the fuck open with a headbutt. My question is, if that's their best dude...the rest of this kids are complete nancies.

Big Bad Man
07-10-2005, 11:16 AM
Prolly. Any1 who needs a weapon is just pussy.

Skellington
07-10-2005, 11:35 AM
.......and GUESS WHAT!!!!!! he was a fuckin pussy, he had a gun on him the whole time, and never drew it out on us......
Nah man...people who take out their gun are pusies.

Sicka than aidZ
07-10-2005, 11:38 AM
alotta indians get in useless fights, ive never lost but alot of times ive been to faded to know shit anyhow. yeah, Fuck Lummi Nation!

Longbongcilvaringz
04-10-2009, 04:55 PM
Big Bad Man got hurt and never posted again.

hectis
04-11-2009, 07:28 PM
Big Bad Man got hurt and never posted again.

what happened to him?

Paranoid
04-11-2009, 08:04 PM
i getz in like rumblez all da timez n stuff

im like real tough guy yo

...Like me

HANZO
04-11-2009, 08:24 PM
big bad man tried to become braveheart 2.0 but instead of swords he was gonna use MMA to fight the British.

i think it failed.

Sky Blue Danny Kid
04-11-2009, 08:42 PM
In the fourth grade I had to get bussed downtown because the state government was integrating the school systems.

One day on the bus some little ragamuffin stabbed me in the back of the head with a pencil for no reason when I was listening to DJ Jazzy Jeff and the Fresh Prince's "Hombase" tape on my neon yellow Sony Sport Walkman with dual headphone jacks, so I jumped over the bus seat and rushed him and I threw one of his Jordans out the window.

I ridez 4 mine, boi