PDA

View Full Version : Racism doesn't exist (LOL)

TeknicelStylez
04-28-2006, 05:54 AM
http://www.petitionspot.com/petitions/WPWNTSFY

damaja
04-28-2006, 06:09 AM
I wouldn't take a word of what these internet 'racists' say seriously at all.

TeknicelStylez
04-28-2006, 06:12 AM
its just funny lol

damaja
04-28-2006, 06:13 AM
Did you just call me a cracker?

Funk_Dock
04-28-2006, 07:01 AM
those guys are pathetic

but this line did make me laugh

"Allthey've given humanity is lousy genes, AIDS,shitty weed, and peanut butter/brittle."

JASPER
04-28-2006, 07:02 AM
"I always beat down blacks. They are mouthy andthink that saying Fuck alot makes themintimidating. You get past the loud mouth andchicken breath and they are easy bleeders whocan't handle their booze. Plus negros are theonly race that never contributed anything to theover all human race. Don't pretend they haveyou know fucking right well they haven't. Allthey've given humanity is lousy genes, AIDS,shitty weed, and peanut butter/brittle. Plusebonics is fucking gay. Broken English is notcool. Plus post signer #36- If anyone went to thebig bad "hood" with degenerate wastes oflife and called someone out one on one it wouldnever happen because blacks know it takes 5 ofthem to take down any other race. Black people arethe world saddest creature, too bad they caninterbreed with other humans. I feel sorry for thepoor kid who his half white/asian/native/middleeastern and has his life ruined with chimpanzeeblood."

Heh

Wu-tang Fan
04-28-2006, 09:09 AM
Umm...I don't know. I'm guessing the author of this thread is neither White or Black, but their both talking shit to eachother anyhow. Don't take internet shit seriously though.

stak84
04-28-2006, 12:07 PM
ahahhahahhahhaahhahahh racists are funny:clap:

IvanKorbi
04-28-2006, 12:59 PM
Some humans are truely a waste of flesh and blood, god must be either crying or laughing.

Big Risk
04-28-2006, 01:05 PM
LMFAO! I know Im laughing at this bullshit.

Inspectah_Dirk
04-28-2006, 01:17 PM
"I always beat down blacks. They are mouthy andthink that saying Fuck alot makes themintimidating. You get past the loud mouth andchicken breath and they are easy bleeders whocan't handle their booze. Plus negros are theonly race that never contributed anything to theover all human race. Don't pretend they haveyou know fucking right well they haven't. Allthey've given humanity is lousy genes, AIDS,shitty weed, and peanut butter/brittle. Plusebonics is fucking gay. Broken English is notcool. Plus post signer #36- If anyone went to thebig bad "hood" with degenerate wastes oflife and called someone out one on one it wouldnever happen because blacks know it takes 5 ofthem to take down any other race. Black people arethe world saddest creature, too bad they caninterbreed with other humans. I feel sorry for thepoor kid who his half white/asian/native/middleeastern and has his life ruined with chimpanzeeblood."

Heh

HAHAHA, almost spilled my beer over my monitor :D
Damn Jasper..crazy mf :lmao:

TeknicelStylez
04-28-2006, 02:30 PM
HAHAHA, almost spilled my beer over my monitor :D
Damn Jasper..crazy mf :lmao:

He was quoting from the link I posted lol, they say all types of shit up in there lol

Sicka than aidZ
04-28-2006, 04:08 PM
Ok That Was Rude Too, I Take It Back