PDA

View Full Version : this society would make sense if

LHX
04-28-2006, 01:28 PM
this society would make sense if we were dealing with unlimited resources

that way
eventually
everybody at the top would be able to ensure that everybody had the rich mans type of wealth everywhere

concessions could be made to all those who have been oppressed throughout history
and
because resources would be unlimited
we could all live together happily in wealth

snorting big piles of coke
driving big cars
and fucking each others brains out in public places

it is quite possible that this society was based on the notion that resources were unlimited

at no point in history was there really any reason to suggest that we were dealing with a limited supply

but
unfortunately
this is not the case

as we have found out in recent years
we no longer have the innocence of thinking we can continuing pillaging and consuming this planet the way we are currently doing it

if you are dealing with a limited pool of resources
and the rich are getting richer
it can only mean that the poor are becoming poorer

even if a rich man wanted to see economic 'equality'
he would have to acknowledge that this would not be possible until he started giving up his wealth -
even tho there may be some nice guys near the top - i dont see any of them rushing to give away their wealth and see this type of equality

the long-term implications of this do not look good for those who depend on wealth

it was foretold that 'the meek shall inherit the earth'
and
there is a reason for this

WARPATH
04-28-2006, 02:37 PM
:clap: :vroar:

LHX
04-28-2006, 03:02 PM
the meek shall inherit because they'll be to weak to leave when shit hits the fan so after everything is said and done if there are any of them left they be the remaining.

good point

but
that sounds more like a sign of having the strength enough to endure than it is of having the weakness to leave

leave and go where?

sirius?

galt john galt
04-28-2006, 03:10 PM
the meek won't inheret the earth. they will be left the world, which will be unusable - like the dirt. they can't inheret unless the rich wills it to them per se. the meek will stay endure and continue on that course. unless through numbers they change the course of the future.

i heard that the rich from other countries are moving to the us, because the disparity b/t rich and poor has gotten to wide in some countrie.

LHX
04-28-2006, 03:13 PM
the meek won't inheret the earth. they will be left the world, which will be unusable - like the dirt. they can't inheret unless the rich wills it to them per se. the meek will stay endure and continue on that course. unless through numbers they change the course of the future.

i heard that the rich from other countries are moving to the us, because the disparity b/t rich and poor has gotten to wide in some countrie.

isnt that what inherit means?

take possession of?

how can the world be 'unusable'?

LHX
04-28-2006, 03:15 PM
thang is ain't none of us invited. so we will have to fight threw whatever is going to happen, natural or by there mistakes.

they have to fight thru shit too

how can we be invited to some place where we already are?

LHX
04-28-2006, 03:19 PM
im sayin they aren't going to be where we are. they leaving us here on earth and bouncin off somewhere else.

i hear you

makes sense

why stick around if the job is done?

i wouldnt be here either if i had the choice

Aqua Luna
04-28-2006, 03:46 PM
This society could make sense if it wasn't for capitalism....

Capitalism is the rich man's religion.

LHX
04-28-2006, 04:27 PM
aqua - for the sake of clarity -

can you give a brief definition of capitalism?

what are the main features of this capitalist society?

lets see what is foul about it -

Aqua Luna
04-28-2006, 04:50 PM
Capitalism is a class system
it means that you have to have
a rich and a poor

either you are a buyer or a seller
if you buy then you be captilized on
if you sell then you captilize on others

The terrible thing about it is that it doesn't leave room for the equality you spoke about, because there must be a poor class in order for the rich class to stay rich.

The rich are the class that does all the selling...the poor buys.

But, they only buy because the rich class makes the laws.
and the laws always benefit the rich and capitalize on the poor.

Aqua Luna
04-28-2006, 04:53 PM
And there are plenty of "rich" folks...

The ones with the power are called "wealthy"

- big difference

snapple
04-29-2006, 12:25 PM
if there was unlimited resourches it would suck did everyone would isolate themselves(some of you might want that)

Edgar Erebus
04-29-2006, 01:40 PM
and the rich are getting richer
it can only mean that the poor are becoming poorer

Yeah, and meanwhile we sit down in front of a PC instead of planning the revolution we, as new generation, are capable of.

LHX
04-29-2006, 02:16 PM
Yeah, and meanwhile we sit down in front of a PC instead of planning the revolution we, as new generation, are capable of.

tell us about this revolution

what would it look like?
and
what would come afterwards?

LHX
04-29-2006, 02:17 PM
Capitalism is a class system
it means that you have to have
a rich and a poor

either you are a buyer or a seller
if you buy then you be captilized on
if you sell then you captilize on others

The terrible thing about it is that it doesn't leave room for the equality you spoke about, because there must be a poor class in order for the rich class to stay rich.

The rich are the class that does all the selling...the poor buys.

But, they only buy because the rich class makes the laws.
and the laws always benefit the rich and capitalize on the poor.

is it possible that capitalism is a necessary outcome of having a marketplace in the first place?

is it a natural outcome of trade?

THE W
04-29-2006, 02:21 PM
we do have unlimited resources but we dont have inexhaustable resources. we are overusing every natural resource we have.

LHX
04-29-2006, 03:10 PM
we do have unlimited resources but we dont have inexhaustable resources. we are overusing every natural resource we have.

im glad you mentioned that

huge difference

i should re-phrase my original post

peace dynamite

Edgar Erebus
04-29-2006, 05:18 PM
tell us about this revolution

what would it look like?
and
what would come afterwards?

It can be done in different ways. The easiest - and most primitive one - is the world revolution of lower classes, as Marx and Engels said, which will destroy upper and lower classes, and, eventually, destroy even states (which are just a way of rich people to exploit poor). An excellent idea, but in praxis it doesn't work, as fighters in that revolution start to think about themselves as an upper class.

The harder way is revolution in all people's heads. The thought about non-equality of people, intollerance to other cultures and paranoid fear that differents will destroy our way of life (an often explanation for America's wars against small nations) must die. But it's a long process, yet necessary. And it's slowly becoming urgent, too.

These thoughts mustn't remain motto only of educated, we simply MUSTN'T allow that mottos of 1984 become our everyday mottos ("Freedom is slavery, Ignorance is power, War is peace".) It seemes that now even western countries (U.S. in first place), with declared freedom of speech and thinking, are underway to make a world of Big Brother, it isn't any more just privilege of communist countries (in negative sense of the word communism).

Peace.

LHX
04-29-2006, 06:04 PM
have you read any of the other threads in this forum?

Edgar Erebus
04-29-2006, 06:14 PM
yeah, why?

Aqua Luna
04-29-2006, 07:38 PM
is it possible that capitalism is a necessary outcome of having a marketplace in the first place?

is it a natural outcome of trade?

I wouldn't say so...

Capitalism is predatory in nature - who ever is on top of the food chain is the richest and subsequentally, the most powerful.

It's this 'survival of the fittest' mentality that drives the capitalist
market - place.

Ironically, marketing is what creates demand and the master capitalist never misses an opportunity to supply a demand, of course for a price.

This is a very contrived system of hierarchy....capitalism was designed in such a way as to keep the money/power in the control of the ones who started this system. Hence, the Amerikkkan's governments hate for communism.

Naturally, a trading system should flow out of need and not demand....because demand can be manufactured. Hence, advertising companies.

Capitalism is quite contrived....and not natural.

Capitalism is a religion based on aquiring wealth and property.

Edgar Erebus
04-30-2006, 11:08 AM
Word up. But most of my - OUR generation is so much brain-washed that they think capitalism is the best possible society system.

LHX
04-30-2006, 11:54 AM
a world of robots

metal in the brains

Soul Controller
04-30-2006, 02:31 PM
capitalism is fascism mixed with corperate power

Aqua Luna
05-01-2006, 02:31 AM
^^^ Word! that reminded me of sometin.

I remember, I was building with Eric Unseen about revolution.

He was like yo!....we could take out all the greedy heads of the corporations!

Sniper all they asses and watch the system crumble!

I was like chyeah!!....I still think that's a worthy idea. ^O^

Show em that it's consequences fo they actions! Shout out to E. Unseen!

galt john galt
05-01-2006, 02:35 AM
isnt that what inherit means?

take possession of?

how can the world be 'unusable'?

the poor will not inheret they will be left the world. the rich will not leave the poor any earth that the poor can use to be self-sustainable. therefore they will have the world to live in but not the earth to live on. that would be surving.

take possession of what?, the globe a continent a state a metropolis a city a town a block a house? from what i've read so far it seems that wealth and riches are two forms of capitalistic equity. wealth the land and riches the material possessions they acquire with the profits from exploiting the land and resources within. rich off that to quote said phrase. the equity that which has a principle value being the land and an acccurring interest based on the location of the land and the society it entails.

by unusable by way of its purpose not its condition.

Fucking Haters.
05-01-2006, 04:11 AM
High society.