PDA

View Full Version : WC get ready to up your weed, coke, and heroin game

snapple
04-29-2006, 01:33 AM
from Yahoo News:
Quote:
MEXICO CITY (Reuters) - Possessing marijuana, cocaine and even heroin will no longer be a crime in Mexico if the drugs are carried in small amounts for personal use, under legislation passed by the Mexican Congress.

The measure given final passage by senators late on Thursday allows police to focus on their battle against major drug dealers, the government says, and President Vicente Fox is expected to sign it into law.

"This law provides more judicial tools for authorities to fight crime," presidential spokesman Ruben Aguilar said on Friday. The measure was approved earlier by the lower house.

Under the legislation, police will not penalize people for possessing up to 5 grams of marijuana, 5 grams of opium, 25 milligrams of heroin or 500 milligrams of cocaine. People caught with larger quantities of drugs will be treated as narcotics dealers and face increased jail terms under the plan. The legal changes will also decriminalize the possession of limited quantities of other drugs, including LSD, hallucinogenic mushrooms, amphetamines and peyote -- a psychotropic cactus found in Mexico's northern deserts.

Hundreds of people, including several police officers, have been killed in the past year as drug cartels battle authorities and compete with each other for control of lucrative cocaine, marijuana and heroin smuggling routes from Mexico into the United States. The violence has raged mostly in northern Mexico but in recent months has spread south to cities like vacation resort Acapulco.

Under current law, it is up to local judges and police to decide on a case-by-case basis whether people should be prosecuted for possessing small quantities of drugs, a source at the Senate's health commission told Reuters.

"The object of this law is to not put consumers in jail, but rather those who sell and poison," said Sen. Jorge Zermeno of the ruling National Action Party.

Fifty-three senators voted for the bill with 26 votes against it.

Hector Michel Camarena, an opposition senator from the Institutional Revolutionary Party, warned that although well intentioned, the law may go too far.

"There are serious questions we have to carefully analyze so that through our spirit of fighting drug dealing, we don't end up legalizing," he said. "We have to get rid of the concept of the (drug) consumer."

thank you canada and now mexico for flooding america =)

Oztradamus
04-29-2006, 01:44 AM
You're welcome from the people of Mexico

MaShPG
04-29-2006, 01:57 AM
And so it begins

"If everybody smoked a blunt the world would be a better place, if everybody took a break and we all just got wasted."

maestro wooz
04-29-2006, 01:59 AM
ha

Sicka than aidZ
04-29-2006, 02:24 AM
Fuck, I Aint Goin To Mexico To Get High, Ill Just Call Up Cesar An Manuel, They Live Right Down The Street. Julio Too

TeknicelStylez
04-29-2006, 02:25 AM
Hopefully no more fuckin droughts and some piff floats over the boarder towards me

Sicka than aidZ
04-29-2006, 02:29 AM
Yeah, I Slang Crack When I Get A Chance, Make Alotta Money But Fuckin End Up Smokin It All In The End., Fuck, Guadalupe's Cell Is Turned Off.

stak84
04-29-2006, 07:19 AM
you all dirty fuckin drug addicts who have gay sex in
jack in the box dumpsters ENJOY YOUR AIDS!

TUCO
04-29-2006, 10:14 AM
ehhh so what....id rather just smoke here in the good ol USA
almost like its legal anyway

Edgar Erebus
04-29-2006, 10:54 AM
you all dirty fuckin drug addicts who have gay sex in
jack in the box dumpsters ENJOY YOUR AIDS!

Don't be so mean, they'll die enuff late whatsoever.

Sicka than aidZ
04-29-2006, 10:56 AM
dont worry slim, we can handle harsh net abuse from cats like stak. just put him on your ignore list

Edgar Erebus
04-29-2006, 11:01 AM
Why? I like motherfucker, he wanted to kill me when I explained to him why it's not good to listen to Paul Wall

snapple
04-29-2006, 11:26 AM
wow you guys really have no common sense at all......this isn't good because you can GO TO MEXICO AND GET FUCKED UP.....it's good because our boarding country will be mass producing drugs and it will be a lot easier for drugs to be SMUGGLED INTO OUR COUNTRY AND IN OUR TOWNS.......come on guys use your fuckin heads...like anyone from new york knows whatsgood with canada and all that dope BC bud, we get a lot of dope canadian shit

Sicka than aidZ
04-29-2006, 11:42 AM
yeah, im like an hour away from chilliwak bc....infamous whatcom county, theres so much fuckinn bud its unreal.

Sicka than aidZ
04-29-2006, 11:44 AM
new york, lmao, fuck their bud, look at it like this...i can go out to my, here, ill scan a bud for you, hold up

Sicka than aidZ
04-29-2006, 11:46 AM
i gotta hurry, it aint my weed, so like i was saying, i just went an found more weed than half u muthafuckaz could find in an entire day

Sicka than aidZ
04-29-2006, 11:53 AM
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v646/jameztwo/jamezthree/img101.jpg

had to jack it, u can scan drugs!!

snapple
04-29-2006, 12:08 PM
yea my boy brought some cali-myst my way once, nice shit, haven't had any other weed from cali but how are you gonna say fuck new york weed, we have so many dope specials to chose from, keep on hating. and those "nugs"(more like pinches) are tiny why are you running your mouth?

Sicka than aidZ
04-29-2006, 12:11 PM
well no shit there tiny, i fuckin stole em, sorry i thought u lived on the west coast in bc. i stole em with in 2 minutes. there mine, free an i dont even smoke, fuck, ill go grab a half ounce or some shit.....its tricky tho cuz the guy, my dad, he'll trip if he finds out. sorry i thought your weed sucked

Murdah Piff
04-29-2006, 12:45 PM
holy shit, ima step my game up. gotta go back to mexico see whats the deal now its on

venex
04-29-2006, 12:58 PM
the netherlands COFFEESHOPS !!!

puf puf puf

maestro wooz
04-29-2006, 02:34 PM
its tricky tho cuz the guy, my dad, he'll trip if he finds out.

hahahaha

RADIOACTIVE MAN
04-29-2006, 02:36 PM
im movin to mexico as soon as i get my next paycheck