PDA

View Full Version : ey yo on some real shit...that man dre never fell off....son still puts out heat

pussy-with-teeth
04-29-2006, 10:02 AM
yo..think about it....i mean preme is ill..he still puttin out heat..not on every mcs album like in the 90s...but here and there he has a banga....rza..hmmm...aint feeling him nowadays...9th is def on fiya..so is kanye and just blaze....but they aint long enough in the game to be compared to the legends like rza and preme...but that boi dre is still a monster...i didnt notice that cause he has a lot wack cats on his beats..thats the problem...but damn his production on games album is classic..that hate em or love em beat was classic no doubt...on get rich or die tryin he produced a lot heat too....his last album is some time ago but it was fiya....i have a good feeling with dre producing for rae on cl2...

crastuf
04-29-2006, 10:22 AM
Who ever said Dre fell off?

smokebongoncliff
04-29-2006, 10:41 AM
What cause he been in the lab? wit the pen and the pad? trying to get his damn label off?

Edgar Erebus
04-29-2006, 10:44 AM
I didn't like Frontpage stardom and When the gunz come out, but else... he's quite OK (i loved his beat on 50's Outta Control), but Premo still beats him by far

pussy-with-teeth
04-29-2006, 11:05 AM
I didn't like Frontpage stardom and When the gunz come out, but else... he's quite OK (i loved his beat on 50's Outta Control), but Premo still beats him by far

lol at by far

bay far ??? that was never..but nowadays preme aint fuckin with dre anymore man....preme has ill beats from time to time but dre outtin out offical head bangas on the daily ..cant fuckin wait for his new shit

snapple
04-29-2006, 11:22 AM
i love dre...and noone said he fell off you needa get off the internet if you beleive that....but i strongly agree that premo is a better producer, shit i could think of 4 or 5 producers that i feel are up to par or better then dre, but hes definitly one of the production gods, he's also a hypacrite dicksucking homo who is pretty responsible for putting hiphop in the state it's in today(gotta throw in my bias, but none the less dude is so nice on the boards)

cap
04-29-2006, 11:31 AM
yo..think about it....i mean preme is ill..he still puttin out heat..not on every mcs album like in the 90s...but here and there he has a banga....rza..hmmm...aint feeling him nowadays...9th is def on fiya..so is kanye and just blaze....but they aint long enough in the game to be compared to the legends like rza and preme...but that boi dre is still a monster...i didnt notice that cause he has a lot wack cats on his beats..thats the problem...but damn his production on games album is classic..that hate em or love em beat was classic no doubt...on get rich or die tryin he produced a lot heat too....his last album is some time ago but it was fiya....i have a good feeling with dre producing for rae on cl2...

u sure he produced game's "hate it or love it"?
yeah dre is a monster no doubt,living legend.
he can still make bangas!!
i look forward to what the doc and the chef will be stirring up on ob4cl2

Edgar Erebus
04-29-2006, 11:32 AM
hes definitly one of the production gods, he's also a hypacrite dicksucking homo who is pretty responsible for putting hiphop in the state it's in today

Word up. Man invented gangsta rap and destroyed it himself. And remained genius... That's not every1 capable of doing

Dante
04-29-2006, 05:36 PM
Dre is indeed a great producer

Funk_Dock
04-29-2006, 06:40 PM
yea, i think hes been the most consistent producer over the years

WuTangWarrior
04-29-2006, 08:27 PM
im so glad he's producing CL2, if it does well he would deserve mad credit for its success

CherChezLaMarauder
04-29-2006, 09:22 PM
premo was blazing during his time....but me personally, he couldn't fuck with rza and dre....to me they're 2 of the best, along with Nashieim Merrick and Havoc...what y'all know about him? do ya homework

THE W
04-29-2006, 10:41 PM
i've never been impressed with any of his stuff, but a lot of people seem to lke him.

Blastah
04-29-2006, 11:19 PM
Primo is the greatest producer ever, period... my opinion, of course! :cheerlie:

Bedlam
04-29-2006, 11:54 PM
What has he done recently thats fire besides Outta Control Remix? Most G-Unit beats that are fire are produced by other people. Like on Game's cd, Dre was alright, but was outshined by Timbaland, Cool and Dre, Kanye, etc.

I'm just wondering what recent Dre songs are fire? I dont even know of any recent Dre songs.

Dr Zayus
04-30-2006, 06:50 AM
Dre hasn't really put out any songs recently.. just a mixtape track for GAGE that sounds like most of his other mixtape tracks. Dre is definitely an all-time great but he needs to start filling out his songs again.. I like a lot of his simpler sounding beats (Heat, How We Do etc.) but when you hear a beat like Oh! from Obie's album it just shits all the other stuff he's doing.

Smif-N-Wessun
04-30-2006, 07:06 AM
Have ya heard that track dre's son recently put out?
it's called fast money and was produced by dre, shit is on point...a straight banga

Edgar Erebus
04-30-2006, 11:15 AM
The latest song I heard was Frontpage stardom, and, as I said, it was wack.

GSTYLE
04-30-2006, 06:31 PM
i hate when people compare RZA, DRE AND PREMO.

Dre's style is totally different to theirs so any comparison based on QUALITY cant be made. BUT, if we talking about a catalogue of work and consistency, i gotta go with Dre. I mean come on, he been around since the golden era of the 80s. N.W.A, Death Row, Eminem and now G Unit? shit, he has spearheaded so many chart-topping movements that changed the game. I love RZA, im a huge Wu fan, but they did it once. im not comaring, im merely making the point that Dre had, well, 'Been there, done that' back in the 80s. Did it AGAIN in the 90s, and now he involved again in the 00s! No1 been in the game as long as him on the producer tip who still doin it that big. Thats why in my opinion he is the greatest rap producer.

Prolifical ENG
04-30-2006, 06:35 PM
no he hasent...

Visionz
04-30-2006, 09:24 PM
Dre makes great music but you'd have to give Parliment as much credit for the Chronic as Dre himself gets.

Fucking Haters.
04-30-2006, 09:52 PM
DR DRE - Big Ego's Lyrics

"Big Ego's"
(feat. Hitman)

[Dr. Dre]
I got mo' class than most of em, ran wit the best of em
Forgave the less of em, and blazed at the rest of em
What can I say? Cal-i-for-ni-A
Where niggaz die everyday over some shit they say
Disconnected from the streets forever
As long as I got a baretta, nigga, I'm down for whateva
I roll wit my shit off safety - for niggaz that been hatin me
lately
and the bitches that wanna break me
If Cali blew up, I'd be in the Aftermath
Bumpin gangsta rap shit, down to blast for cash
Cause from Eazy-E, to D.O.C., to D.P.G.
started from that S.O.B., D.R.E.
Like Dub-C I'm rich rollin, pistol holdin
Pockets swoll nigga, that's how I'm rollin
Put the flame to the killer nigga
Worldwide homicide mob figure and a builder, for real
I'm hittin switches, makin bitches eat bitches
See me grab my dick everytime I pose for pictures
I own acres, floor seats watchin The Lakers
I'm cool with eses who got AK's in cases

Dedicated to all of those with big ego's
Never fakin, we get the dough and live legal
Haters hate this, we sip the Mo' and yank the heezos
1 - Niggaz play this in they Rovers Jeeps and Regals
2 - Bitches play this in they Benzes Jeeps and Geos
[repeat 2X]

[Hitman]
I bust a Mr. Toughy, slash a Smoothy Doobie
Crash and flex on Tuesday's, harassin hoes at movies
Passin by with uzis - and who you aimin at?
That shady bitch and that bitch nigga that was claimin that
Rat-ta-tat-tat [automatic gunfire and screaming]
[more screaming as tires peel out]
I don't sympathize for wack hoes and wimpy guys
You got to recognize Hitman is a enterprise
Cali pride, born to ride and South Centralized
The Henny got me energized - smoke the guys
tryin to focus on mines - poke they eyes out
I'm L.A.'s loc'est - hope they don't have to find out the hard
way
like snitch niggaz in the pen that get
hit when the guards look the other way
We hittin HARD, Hitman and Dre
You playin games, I suggest you know the rules
We puttin guns to fools, make you run yo' jewels
Take yo' honey and cruise to the snootiest snooze, Cabos
Pop coochie til the nut oozes, you shouldn't f**k wit crews
that's sick, Aftermath cause we rule shit
I'm Big Hit, don't confuse me wit no other by the flow
motherf**ker

Dedicated to all of those with big ego's
Never fakin, we get the dough and live legal
Haters hate this, we sip the Mo' and yank the heezos
1 - Niggaz play this in they Rovers Jeeps and Regals
2 - Bitches play this in they Benzes Jeeps and Geos
[repeat 2X]

Fucking Haters.
04-30-2006, 09:58 PM
Fuck parental advisory.

deadlymelody
04-30-2006, 10:15 PM
Agree with Wade......never been completely blown away by Dre before. There are beats of his I think are great, but I don't know........guess he's not in my best taste.

THE W
04-30-2006, 10:17 PM
i hate when people compare RZA, DRE AND PREMO.

Dre's style is totally different to theirs so any comparison based on QUALITY cant be made. BUT, if we talking about a catalogue of work and consistency, i gotta go with Dre. I mean come on, he been around since the golden era of the 80s. N.W.A, Death Row, Eminem and now G Unit? shit, he has spearheaded so many chart-topping movements that changed the game. I love RZA, im a huge Wu fan, but they did it once. im not comaring, im merely making the point that Dre had, well, 'Been there, done that' back in the 80s. Did it AGAIN in the 90s, and now he involved again in the 00s! No1 been in the game as long as him on the producer tip who still doin it that big. Thats why in my opinion he is the greatest rap producer.
he's definately the most commercially successful of the 3.

snapple
04-30-2006, 10:24 PM
^^ look at you trying to be all polite