PDA

View Full Version : R.A The Rugged Man mixtapes??

oldie
04-29-2006, 12:44 PM
this guy is Ill and really reps the underground, i got his album, does he have any mixtapes???

Murdah Piff
04-29-2006, 01:04 PM
the rugged man is a grimey scumbag who will release a mixtape and its only gonna be the cover sold in a jewel case bitch

oldie
04-29-2006, 06:31 PM
nah fuck dat, the only way RA is grimey is in his music. he propa stands for underground hip-hop IMO. hip-hop needs more people like him!!!!!!!

GhettoGnom
04-30-2006, 06:18 AM
Don't think he has any.... It's sad.... Dude is dope as fuck, and yet, since he started rapping in 88-89 he have only dropped one album... I want more rugged man :)

oldie
04-30-2006, 10:21 AM
yeah it is a shame, im surprised as well, one album after like 10 plus years. another MK case i guess.lol.

i got this real dope track by him "King of The Underground" want an up?

i got a few other d/l tracks by him, it was Black & White Ft. Timbo King & Chains Ft. MK & Killah Priest that sparked me to buy his album, its a good buy!

anyone got the special ed. with the bonus dvd disc? how is it?

snapple
04-30-2006, 11:08 AM
dudes a fuckin bum

GhettoGnom
04-30-2006, 12:10 PM
dudes a fuckin bum
Wtf does that got to do with his rap skills u stupid hating ignorant motherfucka! Take ur hate and shuv it up ur ass... I hate when ppl hate on ppl for reasons like that! Rugged Man is one of the illest motherfuckas ever! And correction; he WAS a bum....

Yeah, pls up king of the underground.. I only got a shitty quality version of that one =)

except his album I got these;
Smithaven Mall
American Lowlife
Grizzly
Poor People
Till My Heart Stops
Cunt Renaissance (feat. notorious BIG)
What the Fuck (feat. Akinyele)
Nuts In My Hand (fucked up quality)
King Of the Underground (fucked up quality)

if anyone got anything else than that, pls upload it too me =D Espacially looking for "All Record Labels Suck Dick" (or sumthing like that!)

edit- btw, got 50 000 head (feat. Sadat X) and Give It Up (feat. J-Live) too...

snapple
04-30-2006, 12:23 PM
Wtf does that got to do with his rap skills u stupid hating ignorant motherfucka! Take ur hate and shuv it up ur ass... I hate when ppl hate on ppl for reasons like that! Rugged Man is one of the illest motherfuckas ever! And correction; he WAS a bum....

Yeah, pls up king of the underground.. I only got a shitty quality version of that one =)

except his album I got these;
Smithaven Mall
American Lowlife
Grizzly
Poor People
Till My Heart Stops
Cunt Renaissance (feat. notorious BIG)
What the Fuck (feat. Akinyele)
Nuts In My Hand (fucked up quality)
King Of the Underground (fucked up quality)

if anyone got anything else than that, pls upload it too me =D Espacially looking for "All Record Labels Suck Dick" (or sumthing like that!)

edit- btw, got 50 000 head (feat. Sadat X) and Give It Up (feat. J-Live) too...

i said nothing about his rapping abilities at all, "correction" was? yea fuckin right when was the last time you saw RA the rugged man? please homie ive seen that dude like 10 times hes a muthafuckin bum scumbag simple as that, when did your euro-trash ass see him? RA is dope, but he loses replay value due to lack of diversity. die rugged man die got mad play from me for a minute. CORRECTION DUDES A MUTHAFUCKIN BUM IF IVE EVER SEEN ONE

12weLvE
04-30-2006, 08:39 PM
I seen Rugged Man live so many fucking times, and he is always ill. He is always doing some funny shit. Last show he asked a girl from the audience to come up stage. He started singing to her made out with her leg and then after he was done he wanted a kiss she said no, but the crowd hyped it up "kiss her, kiss her," so she did. The fucked up shit is that the girl was the girl friend of a DJ that was there that night, dude was real pissed (lol). I am really anticipating a next album.

GhettoGnom
05-01-2006, 04:50 AM
i said nothing about his rapping abilities at all, "correction" was? yea fuckin right when was the last time you saw RA the rugged man? please homie ive seen that dude like 10 times hes a muthafuckin bum scumbag simple as that, when did your euro-trash ass see him? RA is dope, but he loses replay value due to lack of diversity. die rugged man die got mad play from me for a minute. CORRECTION DUDES A MUTHAFUCKIN BUM IF IVE EVER SEEN ONE

still hating:hippy:

Greek Gheynician Anal Tradition
05-01-2006, 06:19 AM
He is fuckin ill. . . .Grimey voice Nice flows. .

GhettoGnom
06-08-2006, 03:52 AM
R.A. The Rugged Man - Even Dwarfes Started Small
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=50RWJ7XZ

Probly not official mixtape, but it has alot of good songs on it, and it got some songs I haven't heard yet :) (like The Renaissance feat. Black Market Militia)