PDA

View Full Version : Ha Ha Ha Amerikkka

Aqua Luna
04-29-2006, 06:55 PM
http://festival.sundance.org/2006/watch/film.aspx?which=402&category=DOC
^^^ This lil doc/film is a real eye opener, If you haven't seen it - then peep! 17 min long

China Unfolds 5-Point Agenda for African Continent

The Peoples Republic of China yesterday unveiled a five-point agenda for the African continent, noting that development is a good thing, which should not be denied any part of the world.

China also disclosed that, as a country desirous of rapid development, its Gross Domestic Product (GDP) should by 2020 hit $4 trillion, and urged African countries to emulate its success story.

Addressing a joint session of the National Assembly in Abuja, visiting Chinese President, Mr. Hu Jintao said he was in Nigeria to "increase mutual trust, enhance mutually-beneficial cooperation, advance common development, and forge a new type of China-Africa strategic partnership
http://www.emergingminds.org/magazine/content/index.php?itemid=3490

^^^ Hopefully, China will be faithfull and fair to Africa and truly help them rise economically.

TeknicelStylez
04-29-2006, 07:40 PM
I hope so too, you never know china could be attempting to exploit africa too

Aqua Luna
04-29-2006, 10:43 PM
Word...cuz, it could be a beautiful thing if it goes right.

Africa has been raped and pilaged by Western devils over and over and over.

Maybe the East will treat her with respect!

7EL7
04-29-2006, 11:02 PM
Word...cuz, it could be a beautiful thing if it goes right.

Africa has been raped and pilaged by Western devils over and over and over.

Maybe the East will treat her with respect!

its deeper than that

who is the real devil ?

Aqua Luna
04-29-2006, 11:23 PM
I'm not sure what you mean by real devil...

I was speaking of the colonization and evil deeds perpetrated by Europeans in Africa.

We are always our own worst enemies, tho...if that's what you mean.

Edgar Erebus
04-30-2006, 10:13 AM
Shit, China woulde xploit Africa too, but they'd at least leave something to Africa, to prevent Capitalism of occupying Africa once again.

Be prepared for 5-6 genocides which will allow America to make a "humanitary intervention" and keep influence on the continent.

Wooly Noggins
04-30-2006, 10:42 AM
africa needs to uplift africa

so called rich black americans need to rebuild it also

LHX
04-30-2006, 10:56 AM
it would be nice if the world left africa alone

Prince Rai
04-30-2006, 12:22 PM
thing is, china although overtly both communist and yet also capitalist, will regard Africa as an economical and political arena.

economical as it would want to capitalise on their powers, and political as they would want to seem like a government who "cares" and "nurtures".

all that glistens isnt gold.

soul controller
04-30-2006, 01:24 PM
i think.. china are the same as amerikkka.
just on the opposite side of the spectrum

but when u get deep down into it.
its all the same,,

i doubt they will do anything productive for africa

peace

brown_dogg
04-30-2006, 09:17 PM
it's just gonna be another colonization. china will try to get as many benefits as possible from africa while doing little for africa in return. that's just how it goes.

galt john galt
05-01-2006, 01:00 AM
china is growing in terms of population and society. no longer the cultural revolutionist they are socially capitalist though communist by politics as stated above. china needs as much natural resources as the us if not more. the deal with nigeria for oil, china needs the oil and any other items they can get for cheap.

it's just another cold war. got us china some what russia. playing out the geo-political diatribe of concern. the genocide disaster they talk about in africa is dated to in 1994 in central africa. the famine since "we are the world broke wax.

the chinese talk of building infrastructure - sanitation electricity etc. it seems fiunny that as the various countries speak of helping odds are that at end of day africa will not be that closer to stability.

the governments need real reprisals when they massacre their inhabitants for the riches from the natural resources.

Aqua Luna
05-01-2006, 01:17 AM
Nice post, Galt

It's not a good idea for Africa to hop out of the frying pan and into the oven.

But, if you peeped the video, you can see that China is recognizing a common enemy in Amerikkka.

By joining forces with Africa....they can cut Amerikkka out - lil by lil.

Death by a thousand needles or some shit....lol

Naw, but whatever it takes to snatch the power from the Western world cause we all can see that they ain't doing right by none of us.

soul controller
05-01-2006, 04:24 AM
the western world will never loose it grip on power

until the endgame is over

TeknicelStylez
05-01-2006, 04:44 AM
Nice post, Galt

It's not a good idea for Africa to hop out of the frying pan and into the oven.

But, if you peeped the video, you can see that China is recognizing a common enemy in Amerikkka.

By joining forces with Africa....they can cut Amerikkka out - lil by lil.

Death by a thousand needles or some shit....lol

Naw, but whatever it takes to snatch the power from the Western world cause we all can see that they ain't doing right by none of us.

See the problem is though you gotta think, even though we hate america... we still live here... so if foreign enemies got a problem with US gonverment, they got a problem with you, me, your family, your friends, your next door neighbor. And when we go to war is it congress thats going to be getting shot at and bombed???

I think you know the answer

DREW-DIE$EL
05-01-2006, 05:59 AM
why didn't you give this thread a relevent name??

Aqua Luna
05-01-2006, 10:03 AM
Wat up, Drew?....that's the name of the lil film I linked at the top of the post.

It's only 17 min long and it's very relevent to the topic, check it out if you get a chance.

Fucking Haters.
05-01-2006, 10:06 AM
America is busy with self destruction.

Aqua Luna
05-01-2006, 10:06 AM
See the problem is though you gotta think, even though we hate america... we still live here... so if foreign enemies got a problem with US gonverment, they got a problem with you, me, your family, your friends, your next door neighbor. And when we go to war is it congress thats going to be getting shot at and bombed???

I think you know the answer

That's comes with change, tho.

Amerikkka has bombed their cities and killed their civilians.

I don't think we can avoid getting a taste of the same....as fucked up as that is.

Besides, Amerikkka bombs her own citizens....9/11....

Aqua Luna
05-01-2006, 10:28 AM
the western world will never loose it grip on power

until the endgame is over

Amerikkka is powered by money.

But, the dollar is worth nothing right now. It is pure debt!

China is economically more powerful than Amerikkka.

All Amerikkka has is military power and it's name...which has been totally dragged through the mud (special thanks to the Bush's for that!)

soul controller
05-01-2006, 10:46 AM
america owes about 8 trillion to china

lol
for goods purchased!!!

Fucking Haters.
05-01-2006, 10:50 AM
Americhahaha.

WU-KILLAH
05-01-2006, 12:24 PM
China is just as bad as America (Tibet, Taiwan etc etc)

brown_dogg
05-01-2006, 07:18 PM
Amerikkka is powered by money.

But, the dollar is worth nothing right now. It is pure debt!

China is economically more powerful than Amerikkka.

All Amerikkka has is military power and it's name...which has been totally dragged through the mud (special thanks to the Bush's for that!)

if we do go to war it wouldn't matter about money. both countries have enough nuclear weapons to wipe out the whole world. if all america has is military power, well it's still pretty powerful. the fact that all these countries have bombs stops them from going into war, but eventually someone is gonna snap, and we'll be at war.

Aqua Luna
05-01-2006, 08:26 PM
Ha...that's true!

So, I guess Amerikkka really just has a threat of military power, unless it is trying to get nuked!

But, economy is important. War costs a lot of money....

brown_dogg
05-01-2006, 10:53 PM
yes war does cost a lot of money, but because of the cold war, america already has enough bombs to wipe out the world a few times over. russia is probably sitting like that too. i guess america could potential stop all military funding and just use the bombs. but if it is an economic war (oil and gas prices?), then america is screwed.

7EL7
05-01-2006, 10:58 PM
america has so many military bases set up in other people countries that if you go to some of these places you would think that your in america

Aqueous Moon
05-03-2006, 03:15 PM
^ that's some truth!

Matter of fact, I just finished watching a docu. about Amerikkka's foriegn policy and how they infiltrate other countries and destroy them from the inside out....Mainly through the CIA and their covert operations.

Here is the link - http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=3453261789658676035&pl=true

brown_dogg
05-03-2006, 05:47 PM
^ Reminds me about Cuba and the missile crisis.