PDA

View Full Version : crime waves...gats spary... name some of the grimesy shit you've done

CherChezLaMarauder
04-29-2006, 08:39 PM
open up.......name some of the wrong shit you've done cuz you did what you had to do...i'll get it poppin' once somebody works with me

TeknicelStylez
04-29-2006, 08:40 PM
Start it off since you made the thread....

EAGLE EYE
04-29-2006, 08:43 PM
i once killed off an entire web forum, just cuz i was having a bad day.

CherChezLaMarauder

MsRzaRecTaH
word.. dont u wish that was true..

TeknicelStylez
04-29-2006, 08:46 PM
I used to strongarm mexicans on friday nights for their pay when they came out of bars on the avenue

CherChezLaMarauder
04-29-2006, 08:56 PM

CherChezLaMarauder
04-29-2006, 09:12 PM
i'll get at ya in a little bit...imma bust my cuzzos ass in Fight Night Rd 3 right about now..peace peace

Bedlam
04-29-2006, 10:57 PM
Man, this one time.... I cheated on a test in science. I really needed to not fail. Pretty trill

Beat that

9th Warrior
04-29-2006, 11:00 PM
Man, this one time.... I cheated on a test in science. I really needed to not fail. Pretty trill

Beat that

shit man thats wayyy more gangsta than anything i ever did.:clap:

Dirty Knowledge
04-29-2006, 11:01 PM
I robbed this chick for an 8ball of coke and gave her baking powder.. SHJEAH!

deadlymelody
04-30-2006, 12:44 AM
Ate all the cookies in the cookie jar....

DREW-DIE$EL
04-30-2006, 01:20 AM
i illegally downloaded music.

venex
04-30-2006, 03:17 AM
busted 2 times wit weed on my school... that's the worst...

TeknicelStylez
04-30-2006, 03:35 AM
I was just walking to get a blunt when 4 kids in a whip flagged me down saying they needed weed... they wanted 3 bags but I only had 2 and 1 was mine, so I too a trip to the hood to get dub sack off my nigga black, so than we go back to the suburbs and this kids flying down a side street and a cop almost side swipes us

we have a total of 4 bags in the car, the driver does not have his liscense on him... and we're being followed by a cop car

Shit was scary... luckily the next town was right there and we drove into it but the cop was following us for like 5 blocks in, I was the only one over 18 in the car too and im on probation and have 6 charges on my belt

Situations like that make me nervous

Razorsharp
04-30-2006, 03:37 AM
i did a cellphone heist... and sold phones that werent even out and shit that was already used for 150, made about 1000 something

TeknicelStylez
04-30-2006, 03:40 AM
I sold crack

cap
04-30-2006, 07:56 AM
ok,nothing mind blowing but....

-i stole in my school : cell phones,money....

-me and a friend of mine robbed this dealer from his xtc pills and sold 'em

- i was at a club and someone needed coke,so i smashed 3 pills and sold it to him for 50 euro (approximately 5 times what u would get for 3 pills)

- stole a bike once

- we've been looking to rob someone but we havent had the right occasion yet

this is actually nothing to be proud of,i would rather not be broke,so i wouldnt have to do this shit.

ShaDynasty
04-30-2006, 08:11 AM
i always used to rob peoples weed
even friends
just sneaky wayz tho
not like id grab the shit out ya hand and run off
just when cats aint lookin

LilDirtyBastard
04-30-2006, 08:36 AM
- destroyed some summerhouse windows in a summer plot with
stolen bells of bicyles (got caught afterwards)

- a friend and i stole 2 bikes from the trainstation, too bad that a
taxi-driver was callin the police and that my stolen bike had a puncture
and no brakes, so i fell down when the police came, tried to run, but
policemen and some guy was runnin after me, so i had no chance to
escape

- police caught me at the border to germany with some weed, my friend
threw it out of the window but they saw it^^

venex
04-30-2006, 08:58 AM
I was just walking to get a blunt when 4 kids in a whip flagged me down saying they needed weed... they wanted 3 bags but I only had 2 and 1 was mine, so I too a trip to the hood to get dub sack off my nigga black, so than we go back to the suburbs and this kids flying down a side street and a cop almost side swipes us

we have a total of 4 bags in the car, the driver does not have his liscense on him... and we're being followed by a cop car

Shit was scary... luckily the next town was right there and we drove into it but the cop was following us for like 5 blocks in, I was the only one over 18 in the car too and im on probation and have 6 charges on my belt

Situations like that make me nervous

that's a nice story!

J-Cee
04-30-2006, 09:17 AM
there was this dude that kept fucking with me so i told him to meet me at the bar so we could fight and i brang my kitchen knife with me as soon as i saw him i stabbed him about 16 times,he was definetely dead,so took him in the back of my car to my house got my chainsaw and cut him up and dumped his body.

snapple
04-30-2006, 10:35 AM
grimey shit ive done:

a G of yayo to my face in one night

ripping off shortys =)

robbing electronics in highschool(where i got my dope scale, shits so nice got a glass plate worth like 300+)

gave my dog bong rip shottys and rubbed freezies on his gums once

told my sister i blame her for my mom having cancer

busted off my ass one night and i backed into a beamer and cracked his taillight and dipped anyway, my car was fine not even a bumper scratch, i would have stayed if i wasn't so busted and had a half OZ on me

we were @ a house party in a seperate room twisting Ls and weighing shit out and my boy knocked over this big mound of guts onto the floor and all of us were too lazy to clean it up, later we hear the chick whos house it was screaming, the dog was upstairs feasting on the guts hahaha

Sifu Dragon
04-30-2006, 12:37 PM
yesterday......i littered

http://www.clicksmilies.com/s0105/sprachlos/speechless-smiley-023.gif

Dead Prez Rep Me
04-30-2006, 12:48 PM
I Once Ate Out The Box.................................

At Kfc........................

EAGLE EYE
04-30-2006, 12:51 PM
A while back i was at an unattended arcade in a Hotel and me and some friends started pushin the games over and kicking + ripping open the machines that were kinda old and not well put together. We managed to break open that game with the stupid fucking claw that you try to pick up prizes with. I could feel this big metal change box and ripped it out. There was probably about $150.00 in change in it. So I started filling my socks and hats with quarters then gave a few of the prizes to young'ns who walked in and saw what we were doing. I feel like I finally got my revenge on the claw-prize game after years of losing too it.

Murdah Piff
04-30-2006, 12:52 PM
i spat on a old lady, did 3 for that shieeeeeettttttttttttt

HipHophead101
04-30-2006, 01:35 PM
me and my friend stole a car from a grocery store and took it joy riding

me and my friend(same one) used to rob cars that were unlocked

and me and a different friend stole a gun from a car once it was a 9mm smith and wesson with a full clip of hallow point bullets no lie...

HipHophead101
04-30-2006, 01:36 PM
i also used to shop lift a lot i was kind of a clepto

but i dont do that shit nemore i got it outta my system lol

Koolish
04-30-2006, 02:19 PM
the worst thing i've ever done was just fight this guy who me and my friends used to hang out with (he was a real fag after a while, no one liked him) so me and him had issues. anyways he talked some serious personal shit so i was like it's over, i confront him one day, talk with him, we get into a fight... the third punch i got him clean in the chin, he went to the ER cause he couldn't move his jaw and had to get two root canals.

a few months later he wanted to fight me again to prove he was stronger, he specifically asked for me not to send him to the hospital again so i said ok, i dropped him after a few hits again onto the ground, he got up and tried to get me in a headlock, i hit him and got out, he was staggering around so i stopped it. said he couldn't see out of his right eye. i asked if he wanted to continue and he was like "no no not yet", he literally begged for mercy. i was on a fighting rush so i didn't want to stop but he was too scared.

King Callabah
04-30-2006, 02:19 PM
worst thing? i dun fuckin know, bak when i was at skool tho wheneva some1 pissed me off i robbed em for cash, jewellry, clothing, waheva, robbed shops when i was hungry or thirsty, robbed the skool canteen everyday (our skool was so crowded no 1 caught me), robbed a dealer and sold his drugs cos he was a fagit and he thought he was goin big.....ah dunno mang, i cant really think of anythin MAJOR i did, all this shit was TIIIIIIIIIIME ago anyways...meh

King Callabah
04-30-2006, 02:24 PM
violence-wize i guess i was kind of raw somtimes, nuthin over crazy, i used to throw chairs alot in class, threw a table on some1 head, pushed some1 over a wall, hit some1 witha pipe...ect...

actually, once a girl tryed to stab ma cuza (female cuzo) with a glass bottle so i pimp slapped her in the fuckin face and she spat blood, neva hit no girl since then, neva would, only when life of ma fam or ma self is threatened

EAGLE EYE
04-30-2006, 02:28 PM
i once whipped this nerdy kid in a computer class with my belt cuz he was runnin his mouth and i was trying to sleep.

King Callabah
04-30-2006, 02:31 PM
OH! actually, i threw a ninja star at some1s head once, i was so fuckin lucky i missed!! holy shit, i coulda killed him LOL!

King Callabah
04-30-2006, 02:32 PM
i once whipped this nerdy kid in a computer class with my belt cuz he was runnin his mouth and i was trying to sleep.

LOL! HA! pimpin'

Big Risk
04-30-2006, 03:39 PM
Two years ago I lit up a bowl in the crowed school hall, held the hit in and blew it into my old teachers face. I have lit up a blunt in class too lmfao. never caught.

HANZO
04-30-2006, 04:22 PM
iv shot two chickens with a shotgun, it may sound like a joke but i did, i was like 10 and a but crazy.
lately me and a couple of mates beat up a bouncer at a club, i gave him a headbutt cause he called me a fukin turk, and that he would fuk all muslims. So we jumped him all bout pride with me. i dont get into fights, if one of my boys gonna have a fight its his fight i dont get involved, unless the other kid gets back up or sumthin, cause my mates are punks they go and pick fights with the biggest muthafuka cause he gave him a look, the turks who do this cant fight to save their life, they expect me to deal with it. fuk that why should i waste my breath on other ppl's problems.

Oztradamus
04-30-2006, 04:27 PM
Going outta state with one change of gear and..

Nah, I plead the fifth..

King Callabah
04-30-2006, 04:52 PM
LMAO! ugh, she puke on yao deeack?! nice......

TeknicelStylez
04-30-2006, 05:03 PM
When I was 12 I went to hell for snuffing jesus

Luther Large
04-30-2006, 05:37 PM
i illegally downloaded music.

{:( {:( {:( {:(

hahahahahhaha

Locust
04-30-2006, 05:38 PM
-i steal alot of shit from my schools coat hanging room, phones, money, ciggaretes, anything thats there..
-i sell weed mixed with tea leaves and other cooking herbs to my 'friends'
-i smashed all my schools windows at night with some other guys
-some white kid at my school was talking shit about my country during lunchtime, so i elbowed him on the side of his face which knocked him down, he was on the ground saying that he was sorry and that he didnt mean it and shit, but i grabbed the hood of his jacket and dragged him along the ground for like 10 seconds while his face was rubbing against the rough pavement. i didnt know that it would turn out so bad since he wasnt saying anything, but when i let it go his face looked all fucked up with blood all over it. his skin healed, so i dont really regret it

Butter
04-30-2006, 05:41 PM
tried to sound bad once.

Luther Large
04-30-2006, 05:43 PM
this was like 3 years ago

but this 1 time sum punk was runnin his mouth in school but i didnt wanna whoop him and get another charge so i caught up with him while he was alon 1 YEAR LATER the shit was funny cuz i smashed him in his jaw and he didnt know why he wound up in the hospital for a few weeks cuz his jaw was so fucked up and they had to do sumthin to it

King Callabah
04-30-2006, 05:45 PM
more shit i can think of which isnt particularly bad

started drinkin alcohol at the age of 8, still do but yano at the time that was raw

ah fuck i was bout to say sumtin else then i forgot.......i hate ma memory LOL!

King Callabah
04-30-2006, 05:48 PM
OH YEAH! also 8 years old, i hid guns unda ma bed for a friend of mine when the polig serched his house.....jus thought i'd add he was not 8 also LMAO! he was alot older

Luther Large
04-30-2006, 05:50 PM
i was a top-notch crook snatchin pocket books from old ladies
I don't care, I'll do anything to get a buck
Even rob a Miller truck, cause I don't give a fuck
Some say I'm ruthless, some say I'm grim
Once a brother done broke into my house and I robbed him
Plenty and many brains I bust
Cause I was livin the lifestyle of the poor and dangerous })

WARPATH
04-30-2006, 05:53 PM
I pissed in the Pickle bucket at McDonalds.......................

Spit a loogie in the hot cheese at Pizza Hut.............

Oh, I busted a nut mixing bowl at pizza hut, see I had this girl bent over the counter when we were opening, and she was like " don't bust in me, I don't want it running out all day" so I aimed for the mechanical mixing bowl where some dough was being stirred up

When I was 15 I beat this kid up at the playgound and took his L.A. Gear Pumps.

I purse snatched this old grandma, but all she had was change in her purse.

I broke into my old high school and stole all the computers out of the computer lab, but I couldn't find any one that would buy them, so they eneded up in the dump.

I robbed this kid for his MP3 player, hat, jacket, pants, shirt, shoes, left running out the alley in his underoos-

Jacked the Patio furniture, from this apartment complexes swimming pool for the back yard.

Shot this kid in the foot as target practice from outside an abandoned building's window.

I fired a rifle into window at a apartment complex because I thought it was funny.

I stole a really really fast nice, expsensive car, wrecked it running from the cops and got away just in time to catch the bus back to the Northside of Denver.

Oh yeah, I typed a bunch of bullshit on wu-corp, and only one thing was true, but see I wanted be like all the other hard core interntet kids, who are out jacking people and then come back to play on the net. Screw on the silencers, cuz reall bad boys move in silence.

Locust
04-30-2006, 06:00 PM
LMAO.. which one was true? dont say the busted a nut in the pizza one

EAGLE EYE
04-30-2006, 06:07 PM
my guess is either the pizza hut one or mcdonalds

WARPATH
04-30-2006, 06:13 PM
Actually I never worked at Mc Donalds............I did work at Pizza hut, and let's just say I fantasized about doing that stuff, but no.........I did spit in a Pizza once, but not a loogie, so that ones not true either.

Luther Large
04-30-2006, 06:17 PM
^^^when you were 15 u beat a kid for his L.A sneaks

imma say thats the true 1 am i right?

Oztradamus
04-30-2006, 06:22 PM
Back in 95, I remember KO' this Gay Cuban kid for cheezing (Pussy patterns) on SFII.. Once I lost, I straight clocked him in the face for beating me by cheating.. I wasn't having it.. I non-chanlantly left the arcade

WARPATH
04-30-2006, 06:24 PM
nah give it up, it all might as well be bullshit, you guys are missing the point-

I could type anything up here, It could be true, it might not, but there's absoulteley no way to verify it.........plus even if I did throw up the grimeist shit up here, no one would believe it, I wouldn't believe it if I read it.

Like that McDonalds thing, that's true, but some cat I use to work with Denver told me he did that.

Luther Large
04-30-2006, 06:25 PM
nah give it up, it all might as well be bullshit, you guys are missing the point-

I could type anything up here, It could be true, it might not, but there's absoulteley no way to verify it.........plus even if I did throw up the grimeist shit up here, no one would believe it, I wouldn't believe it if I read it.

Like that McDonalds thing, that's true, but some cat I use to work with Denver told me he did that.

anything any1 says could be a lie ANYTHING

so what we do is just hope the majority is honest

thats how people live

TeknicelStylez
04-30-2006, 06:29 PM
Its all in good fun CC

Take it with a grain of sand, don't matter if the info true or not we just tradin war stories

WARPATH
04-30-2006, 06:30 PM
ok.......................

so people rob and steal and then they're honest about it huh? What part of the game is that homey?

TeknicelStylez
04-30-2006, 06:32 PM
.... I'm just saying we fuckin around talking mierda on a internet board, it aint all that serious

DREW-DIE$EL
04-30-2006, 06:37 PM
jacked a maryland basketball jersey from a fool.

Locust
04-30-2006, 06:38 PM

so people rob and steal and then they're honest about it huh? What part of the game is that homey?
its not like FBI gonna be reading all this or some shit bro

JASPER
04-30-2006, 06:40 PM
jacked a maryland basketball jersey from a fool.

http://www.thecorpse.com/forums/uploads/post-1809-1145824476.gif

Locust
04-30-2006, 06:42 PM
lol napolean dynamite

Luther Large
04-30-2006, 06:43 PM

if u lyin it's called frontin

and if u lyin but ur sarcastic it's called just jokin

WARPATH
04-30-2006, 06:51 PM
ok, have fun with this one are they true? Perhaps, perhaps not

I held an automatic weapon to a woman's head and ordered her to proceed to satisfy me and all my homies orally in a Motel 6 off the interstate.

I robbed a gas station with a Pellet gun, and some one else got arrested and convicted of the crime.

I took a shit in Penut butter Jar, JIFF to be exact, and snuck into a grocery store, and set on the shelf to be bought.

I robbed the dontation jar for a cancer patient, from the grocery store, and used the proceeds for my own form of pain killers.

Did multiple drive by's on my enemy's- one of which resulted in the death of 60 year old man.

Picked up a prostitue, tied her to a bed, raped her with a baseball bat(anally) before I cut her nipples off with a scissors. Chewed on the nipples for two hours while she bleed to death, then proceeded to carve her body up in the bath tub. ground up her bones and sprinklied them off the dock in a lake, and fed the rest of her to my dogs.

Luther Large
04-30-2006, 06:53 PM
^^the shitt in a jiff can

JASPER
04-30-2006, 06:54 PM
lol napolean dynamiteWrong! That's my good friend Wooz from Maryland.

You might also recognize him from the tv series "The OC" on Fox.

TeknicelStylez
04-30-2006, 06:55 PM
Lol

HipHophead101
04-30-2006, 07:12 PM

I held an automatic weapon to a woman's head and ordered her to proceed to satisfy me and all my homies orally in a Motel 6 off the interstate.

I robbed a gas station with a Pellet gun, and some one else got arrested and convicted of the crime.

I took a shit in Penut butter Jar, JIFF to be exact, and snuck into a grocery store, and set on the shelf to be bought.

I robbed the dontation jar for a cancer patient, from the grocery store, and used the proceeds for my own form of pain killers.

Did multiple drive by's on my enemy's- one of which resulted in the death of 60 year old man.

Picked up a prostitue, tied her to a bed, raped her with a baseball bat(anally) before I cut her nipples off with a scissors. Chewed on the nipples for two hours while she bleed to death, then proceeded to carve her body up in the bath tub. ground up her bones and sprinklied them off the dock in a lake, and fed the rest of her to my dogs.

hahahahaha

TeknicelStylez
04-30-2006, 07:21 PM
I jerked off on this ladies leg in the supermarket just before, she whiped it off and licked her hand

HipHophead101
04-30-2006, 07:25 PM
I jerked off on this ladies leg in the supermarket just before, she whiped it off and licked her hand

y would u do that?!?! :(

TeknicelStylez
04-30-2006, 07:26 PM
she had cellulite, it seemed like a good spot to release my semen on

Its Big Lu baby
04-30-2006, 09:00 PM
wow i just pposted a bunch of shit n it got deleted
basically

i drink n drive a lot... i told my self i gota stop doing it cuz that shit kills people.

in highschool i was fucked up one day... went inside the principals office when he wasnt there put my head fones to the loudspeaker so the whole school could hear and i blasted "proteck ya neck" for a whole minute till they figured out where it was comin from

i knocked a kid out wit a bat when i was fucked up cuz he pulled a gun on me cuz i was makin out with his gf right in front of him she was also fucked up and we thought he wouldnt even realize it lol

ive been into many many drunken fights

i used to sell oregano in this rich city mall to preppy wanna be kids when i was in 8th grade untill one of the kids came back with his older brothers and his friends, found me, and whooped my fuckin ass.

if u want details on any story let me know cuz i just dont wanna write all that shit again.

most of this shit i did befoer i was 18 because i knew my record cleared at 18 but now it stays on so i been watching myself and also if i fuck up too bad i get deported so... yyaaaa

Its Big Lu baby
04-30-2006, 09:01 PM

hahahaha classic

TeknicelStylez
04-30-2006, 09:02 PM
drink n drive a lot... i told my self i gota stop doing it cuz that shit kills people.

All fun an games till you make front page for crushing a 2 year old girl with 2 tons of metal and you gotta live with that for the rest of your life in prison1!!#!!@#!#

JASPER
04-30-2006, 09:04 PM
I couldn't live with that

Bedlam
04-30-2006, 09:08 PM
Back in 95, I remember KO' this Gay Cuban kid for cheezing (Pussy patterns) on SFII.. Once I lost, I straight clocked him in the face for beating me by cheating.. I wasn't having it.. I non-chanlantly left the arcade

lmao, Oz is the coolest guy on Wucorp by far. Although that doesn't mean much....

Its Big Lu baby
04-30-2006, 09:08 PM
All fun an games till you make front page for crushing a 2 year old girl with 2 tons of metal and you gotta live with that for the rest of your life in prison1!!#!!@#!#
yea i feel ya man... last time i drank n drove was my last... i havent drank and drove in like 2 weeks. that shits wack man at first i only drove when i was tipsy but then i started wakin up wth no idea how i got home and everyone would tell me i drove. scary shit. i aint down for that shit again.

Its Big Lu baby
05-01-2006, 03:46 AM
oh shit i forgot my skateboardin stories... i was 16...
we used to always get hustled by security... then cops.
security usually said leave and they called the cops... cuz um thats all they could do.
but some niggas would take their job too seriously.
i remember one time i was filming a run(its when u do a bunch of tricks in a row to show consistency ect.) and i had been tryin it for a while and my friend was filmin me... and finally i get the 2nd trick down and im goin for the final shit and skateboarding sometimes is very aggrevatin if u dont get shit after a buncha tries... ngigas break boards throw em ect. and i was already at that stage. so anyways im about to do my final trick on tape im hype shit is lookin nice so far and a security guard turns the corner and starts runnin towards us screaming u guys need to leave or someshit and im like fuck it he aint doin shit so as i get closer to the ledge homeboy pushes me off my board... and i fall back of it... i wasnt expectin that shit. i got up stuck the cat in the face and knocked him the fuck out... so i was like fuck this im out i dont wanna deal wit miami PD when they show up... so we go to the car and as we drive back around i see the other cats that was skatin there before olling over homeboy lol shit was hilarious. if i find tha tape ill post it on here.

DREW-DIE$EL
05-01-2006, 03:47 AM
last time i drove drunk was also the last time i did shrooms. i ran over a dog, and found out about it the next morning when i woke up in a forest about 300 meters from my car. it took me 2 hours to clean the hide out of the bottom of my car. gross.

Stuk4Tek
05-01-2006, 04:06 AM
my favorite
some girl was fucking a paysa and the paysa had paid for the motel room
she called my homie and we said fuck it lets go to the motel
they had finished and cleaned up and had lots of southern comfort
i was drinkin and the homies told me this girl most likely had chlamidia
well we ditched the room and went to her trailer
we were all smokin dope and weed and drinkin and i told the girl to go meet me in the bathroom
i broke it down bareback sick style
ATM...Ass To Mouth
a couple days later i got tested and i did have chlamidia....but i still went back and fucked the broad again
oh yeah....and she was 5'2" and about 190 pounds

Its Big Lu baby
05-01-2006, 04:08 AM
my favorite
we were all smokin dope and weed and drinkin and i told the girl to go meet me in the bathroom
ATM...Ass To Mouth
a couple days later i got tested and i did have chlamidia....but i still went back and fucked the broad again
lmao
amazing

TeknicelStylez
05-01-2006, 04:27 AM
my favorite
ATM...Ass To Mouth

Stuk4me?

Bloo
05-01-2006, 04:28 AM
oh shit i forgot my skateboardin stories... i was 16...
we used to always get hustled by security... then cops.
security usually said leave and they called the cops... cuz um thats all they could do.
but some niggas would take their job too seriously.
i remember one time i was filming a run(its when u do a bunch of tricks in a row to show consistency ect.) and i had been tryin it for a while and my friend was filmin me... and finally i get the 2nd trick down and im goin for the final shit and skateboarding sometimes is very aggrevatin if u dont get shit after a buncha tries... ngigas break boards throw em ect. and i was already at that stage. so anyways im about to do my final trick on tape im hype shit is lookin nice so far and a security guard turns the corner and starts runnin towards us screaming u guys need to leave or someshit and im like fuck it he aint doin shit so as i get closer to the ledge homeboy pushes me off my board... and i fall back of it... i wasnt expectin that shit. i got up stuck the cat in the face and knocked him the fuck out... so i was like fuck this im out i dont wanna deal wit miami PD when they show up... so we go to the car and as we drive back around i see the other cats that was skatin there before olling over homeboy lol shit was hilarious. if i find tha tape ill post it on here.

That shit sounds ill Big, please find that tape!! :lmao:

Bloo
05-01-2006, 04:34 AM
I'ma keep it real cause I ain't no thug or nothin but this is real shit.

- I used to rip off people who picked on me in elementary school. Just straight go in their shit and take whatever looked good.

- Used to bully my bullies, pick fights with them in front of people so that when we scraped they knew not to fuck with me. Never lost a fight :)

- Skipped 7th Grade, with the help of my mom (and Kinko's) doctored up some papers to look like a report card out of NY. Got into the 8th grade no problem. I have no school history before 8th grade now.

- Got into a fight with my mom's BF. Blacked his eye, but my sister went raw on the nig and stabbed him 17 times. That's what he gets for tryin to hit my moms.

That's all I can think of right now.

TeknicelStylez
05-01-2006, 04:35 AM
Bad Stuff

Its Big Lu baby
05-01-2006, 04:39 AM
That shit sounds ill Big, please find that tape!! :lmao:
ima try its in circulation somewhere i dont have the original anymore but ima start askin peeps
yo u gonna buy them timbs let me know or ima send em back this week

Bloo
05-01-2006, 04:53 AM
I'ma holla at you about them bad boyz cause I do still want em. I was gonna let you know what was up last week but ended up getting into a car accident. As soon as I get my paper right with this new car I'ma hit you off. But hold em for me! I haven't forgotten

Its Big Lu baby
05-01-2006, 08:41 AM
I'ma holla at you about them bad boyz cause I do still want em. I was gonna let you know what was up last week but ended up getting into a car accident. As soon as I get my paper right with this new car I'ma hit you off. But hold em for me! I haven't forgotten
iiight word up

maestro wooz
05-01-2006, 01:18 PM
i once performed a caesarian section on a cat

WITH MY BARE HANDS

WARPATH
05-01-2006, 01:39 PM
My cousin took some kittens and swung them by their tails and tossed them on the roof of the house. The kittens were still hairless and pink.

Big Bad Man
05-01-2006, 03:36 PM
open up.......name some of the wrong shit you've done cuz you did what you had to do...i'll get it poppin' once somebody works with me

How can it be wrong if you had to do it? Ive defended my life a few times. I aint sayin nuttin though. Done some bad shit, had some bad shit done to me but through it all I stand strong wi the title of the big bad man. Fuck yaes! Oooh aaaaah up the ra!

stak84
05-01-2006, 03:38 PM
been arrested about six times mostly just
for fighting and disturbing th epeace and shit
only real bad shit i ever did was rip off the home
depot for about 12000 bucks worth of power
tools, got caught and locked up for it though
now i dont do no illegal shit sep fuck underaged teens
at highschool parties^O^

Fr@z
05-01-2006, 03:43 PM
i made an offer he couldnt refuse

Big Bad Man
05-01-2006, 03:44 PM
i made an offer he couldnt refuse

Here fraz, u know some placed called Gartcosh?

Fr@z
05-01-2006, 03:47 PM
aye its close tae where a stay.

how?

Big Bad Man
05-01-2006, 03:52 PM
aye its close tae where a stay.

how?

Gonna do some bird fae there. Twice.

Fr@z
05-01-2006, 03:54 PM
Gonna do some bird fae there. Twice.

haha nice wan m8

Big Bad Man
05-01-2006, 04:01 PM
haha nice wan m8

:yes: U got msn yet?

Fr@z
05-01-2006, 04:54 PM
naw no yet al gee u a pm when a get it.

vahacris
05-01-2006, 04:56 PM
for real son......... i hit some guy with my car on the forrest road.......

i was drivin' with 2 of my homies, we was all smoked out, drunk a little......
i was just recieving blant from my friend when he jump on the road......
it was a big smash.....
he was all in blood, he wasnt movin' and we dont know what to do................
i was on probation so you know the deal.....
we left him on the road and i never know what happens to him......
but this road was like 1 car on hour drivin by.........

do i kill this guy?? neva gonna know. this shit dont give me break. i got nightmares and shit like that..........

how about sick story like that?? nothin big? so listen to this....

me and my main man was buyin me some weed form some wack guy. i dont know him, it was my man connection....

but this lame ass give me like half of what he should and start talkin some shit like you dont like it so get fuck out of here. so i was like ohhh ok boi im out....
2 hours later i came back to his crib with 2 of my hood friends. my man said he has always something bout kilo in the house...
he live alone...
so we just walk there like sorry man, sell me yours weed please and i knocked this mothafucka out.....
then we kicked him hard when he was on the floor and start lookin for the herb...
he has only like 100 grams at home so we take that 100g + some cellphones + some cash from his house and leave him uncounciouss.................

two weeks later he comit suicide......

i heard form my man that he was scared of his dealer. he dont have money or weed for him and this dila threaten him with gun. he dont have the money cuz we steal them. he dont have weed cuz we steal them. so he hung himself in the bathroom...........

is this my fault or not? another nightmare shit............

snapple
05-01-2006, 05:00 PM
^^damn man thats on some scumbag shit, i can't call you out cause i dont know what i would have done in the situation...but you could have at leats called 911 or something man idk....did you ever find out if duke died?

vahacris
05-01-2006, 05:02 PM
^^damn man thats on some scumbag shit, i can't call you out cause i dont know what i would have done in the situation...but you could have at leats called 911 or something man idk....did you ever find out if duke died?

heh stupid move when you on probation....

my man have the same shit diffrent time..... he calls for 911 .....
he was caught 2 day after this.... they just get his localization from phone....

i dont know whatever happens to him

Locust
05-01-2006, 05:40 PM
for real son......... i hit some guy with my car on the forrest road.......

i was drivin' with 2 of my homies, we was all smoked out, drunk a little......
i was just recieving blant from my friend when he jump on the road......
it was a big smash.....
he was all in blood, he wasnt movin' and we dont know what to do................
i was on probation so you know the deal.....
we left him on the road and i never know what happens to him......
but this road was like 1 car on hour drivin by.........

do i kill this guy?? neva gonna know. this shit dont give me break. i got nightmares and shit like that..........

how about sick story like that?? nothin big? so listen to this....

me and my main man was buyin me some weed form some wack guy. i dont know him, it was my man connection....

but this lame ass give me like half of what he should and start talkin some shit like you dont like it so get fuck out of here. so i was like ohhh ok boi im out....
2 hours later i came back to his crib with 2 of my hood friends. my man said he has always something bout kilo in the house...
he live alone...
so we just walk there like sorry man, sell me yours weed please and i knocked this mothafucka out.....
then we kicked him hard when he was on the floor and start lookin for the herb...
he has only like 100 grams at home so we take that 100g + some cellphones + some cash from his house and leave him uncounciouss.................

two weeks later he comit suicide......

i heard form my man that he was scared of his dealer. he dont have money or weed for him and this dila threaten him with gun. he dont have the money cuz we steal them. he dont have weed cuz we steal them. so he hung himself in the bathroom...........

is this my fault or not? another nightmare shit............
thats fucked up, must be hard for you when you're trying to go to sleep

TeknicelStylez
05-01-2006, 06:07 PM
My cousin took some kittens and swung them by their tails and tossed them on the roof of the house. The kittens were still hairless and pink.

Thats not being grimey, thats being a pussy ass bitch

Someone should swing him by his braid up top a roof

If I seen some shit like that we'd definately fuckin be fighting

Sicka than aidZ
05-01-2006, 07:57 PM
yo, my cousin tried shooting another one of my cousins in the face but my cousin pushed the gun away an beat the dudes ass. i was shot at 4 times, i got the hell outta there. it was over a half ounce of weed, i dont smoke it, fucked up weekend so far

WU-KILLAH
05-03-2006, 01:00 PM
I killed this bitch a few minutes ago :loser:

http://img412.imageshack.us/img412/6606/frelon1qt.jpg

TeknicelStylez
05-03-2006, 01:06 PM

You're a fuckin gangsta

Now I know where you got your name

WU-KILLAH
05-03-2006, 01:08 PM
People shouldn't fuck with me I tell you. My Baygon spray hits harder than a gat. :dududu:

riddla
05-03-2006, 01:28 PM
my dad beat the shit outta me cause i was smoking weed and had a bottle of vodka in my bedroom...after that I had my girl come the same day to sleep over without him knowing....

Rorschach
05-03-2006, 01:33 PM
I once stole a penny chew from my local post office.

What an adrenaline rush that was, let me tell you...

Edgar Erebus
05-05-2006, 10:17 AM
Stole from street shops (in pickpocket manor), pushed weed on small level, once with my posse I stole a car (for real, not my moms or dad's). Insteresting, I only got busted when I got high on the beach party and then came police raid.

HANZO
05-05-2006, 10:23 AM

man i got a bee's nest in my garden theirs millions of them bastards wont die out. wats your secret???

WU-KILLAH
05-05-2006, 11:03 AM
Bees are for pussies . Mine is a fuckin hornet :tease:

Inspectah_Dirk
05-05-2006, 11:23 AM
I once broke a guy's entire face, because he was giving me an attitude in the bar.

Edgar Erebus
05-05-2006, 11:29 AM
Completely understandable. You don't need to be a G to do that.

WU-KILLAH
05-05-2006, 12:45 PM
Yea get the fuck out ! this thread is real Gs only

HANZO
05-05-2006, 01:44 PM
man i fuk up people if one of their hair folicles land on me. take no shit

Classic
05-05-2006, 03:01 PM
http://images.usatoday.com/news/_photos/2006/03/25/bearwrestling-i0427.jpg

I wrestled a bear.
fuck yo' hornet!

Sifu Dragon
05-05-2006, 03:12 PM
my minds gone blank at the moment but when i was like 5 or 6, me and this girl stole a lucky bag and a tennis ball from the local shop, the fucker working there didn't notice at all....that theft is always stuck in my memory

Murdah Piff
05-06-2006, 12:17 PM
^^i used to rob school supplies at that age, fuckin pencils erasers and nba note books

eventually i built up my cleptomania till i got bagged

madmyk
05-07-2006, 09:35 PM
there was this dude that kept fucking with me so i told him to meet me at the bar so we could fight and i brang my kitchen knife with me as soon as i saw him i stabbed him about 16 times,he was definetely dead,so took him in the back of my car to my house got my chainsaw and cut him up and dumped his body.Busta got what was coming to him...I got something like that and bigben will back me on everything I tell all of you. About 8 years ago my girlfriend at the time little brother was having a birthday party. She and I walked down to the store to get a cake. On the way back I got jumped by 5 bitchmade bustas we didn't get along with...one of them even thru a skrewdriver at my head, luckily he missed. We managed to get away and ran back down to the block. You can all imagine how pissed off I am at this time so I grabbed my homies knife ran back up the street and caught them right at the corner... bastard that thru the skrewdriver got 5 to the gut then out of the corner of my eye this one chick sucker punched my girlfriend so I gave her an unplanned c-section. From that point on I had all them suckas shook everytime I showed my face.

BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI
05-07-2006, 09:41 PM
Busta got what was coming to him...I got something like that and bigben will back me on everything I tell all of you. About 8 years ago my girlfriend at the time little brother was having a birthday party. She and I walked down to the store to get a cake. On the way back I got jumped by 5 bitchmade bustas we didn't get along with...one of them even thru a skrewdriver at my head, luckily he missed. We managed to get away and ran back down to the block. You can all imagine how pissed off I am at this time so I grabbed my homies knife ran back up the street and caught them right at the corner... bastard that thru the skrewdriver got 5 to the gut then out of the corner of my eye this one chick sucker punched my girlfriend so I gave her an unplanned c-section. From that point on I had all them suckas shook everytime I showed my face.
TRUE STORY!

WARPATH
05-07-2006, 11:59 PM
Busta got what was coming to him...I got something like that and bigben will back me on everything I tell all of you. About 8 years ago my girlfriend at the time little brother was having a birthday party. She and I walked down to the store to get a cake. On the way back I got jumped by 5 bitchmade bustas we didn't get along with...one of them even thru a skrewdriver at my head, luckily he missed. We managed to get away and ran back down to the block. You can all imagine how pissed off I am at this time so I grabbed my homies knife ran back up the street and caught them right at the corner... bastard that thru the skrewdriver got 5 to the gut then out of the corner of my eye this one chick sucker punched my girlfriend so I gave her an unplanned c-section. From that point on I had all them suckas shook everytime I showed my face.

Hey! The same shit happened to me, only I got hit upside the head with a baseball bat outside my house. I ran twoards my house but I was so disorientated from the hit upside my head, I ran down the oppisite allyway and got chased by one of the five cats. When I turned around and confronted the one dude, he looked around and realized he was the only one that chased me, and ran back to his homies! I ran around the block to my house ran inside, threw my shirt off, woke my pops (he's real Old School, grabbed his war lance) and I ran back outside and called on all those pussys- "Where the fuck you at pussies I ain't got my back turned"

Sadly, I can't say I shanked anyone, they all got away. But I see them by them selves, they put their head down because they don't want the War Chief to reconize them.

WARPATH
05-08-2006, 12:10 AM
Thats not being grimey, thats being a pussy ass bitch

Someone should swing him by his braid up top a roof

If I seen some shit like that we'd definately fuckin be fighting

Tek your funny, talking about swinging some one by the braid because you have soft spot for kittens. :'o

http://members.home.nl/catteryladylike/images/kittens/lady/kitten%20108_0840.jpg

Ahhhh, How sweet! A stick up kid that loves kittens.

Vernakular
05-08-2006, 12:11 AM
i used to jack laptops powercords high quality shit for some purpose then swipe em back, nvr got caught but my freind did and he got expelled from that school

- stole shit from burger kings

- tagged on signs pictures of dicks

TeknicelStylez
05-08-2006, 12:14 AM
Tek your funny, talking about swinging some one by the braid because you have soft spot for kittens. :'o

http://members.home.nl/catteryladylike/images/kittens/lady/kitten%20108_0840.jpg

Ahhhh, How sweet! A stick up kid that loves kittens.

Look how cute he is though :mmmyah:

Bout the shit that happened to you, same shit happened to me only I got attacked by skin heads, I ran outside my house with a knife too, same shit though they got away... fuckers

Vernakular
05-08-2006, 12:16 AM

dude thats fucked up

TeknicelStylez
05-08-2006, 12:25 AM
Look how cute he is though :mmmyah:

Bout the shit that happened to you, same shit happened to me only I got attacked by skin heads, I ran outside my house with a knife too, same shit though they got away... fuckers

Fuck it let me tell the whole story.

Ok, so I move to a new town(Again) and it's like the 2nd week into school. I'm lamping in gym class, you know the banners they have hanging up that shows the sports achievments of students from like 1972 to the present year and shit? Well I over heard one of the kids saying some shit about how after a certain year it's nothing but "spic names". Obviously I got fuckin really mad, so I walked up to the kid, and threatened to beat the shit out of him. He pussied the fuck out so I was like whatever. So than I'm walking home and I cut through the grammar school schoolyard in the back of my apartment buildings. Alot of fag ass skateboarders and just your average neo nazi faggots tend to chill there, so I see the kid and about 4 of his buddies. I keep walking and all of a sudden they start walking up to me, so this big ass gorilla whiteboy kid, lookin like the fat guy from american history x walks up to me like, "HEY YOU CALLED MY FRIEND RACIST TODAY, YOU GOT A PROBLEM WITH RACISTS?", I was like "Obviously I'm hispanic...", so than he goes "GUESS WHAT! I'M RACIST YOU GOT A PROBLEM", all his little goony friends are like "YEA! hehe" like fags and shit, so I go "Na mang, no problem..." real laid back. So the fag walks away, I ran up stairs grabbed a big ass butcher knife off the wall, ran back down the stairs and screamed "WHO THE FUCK GOT A PROBLEM NOW!!". Chased those faggots for like 10 blocks, fear gives men wings...

WARPATH
05-08-2006, 12:38 AM
Fuck it let me tell the whole story.

Ok, so I move to a new town(Again) and it's like the 2nd week into school. I'm lamping in gym class, you know the banners they have hanging up that shows the sports achievments of students from like 1972 to the present year and shit? Well I over heard one of the kids saying some shit about how after a certain year it's nothing but "spic names". Obviously I got fuckin really mad, so I walked up to the kid, and threatened to beat the shit out of him. He pussied the fuck out so I was like whatever. So than I'm walking home and I cut through the grammar school schoolyard in the back of my apartment buildings. Alot of fag ass skateboarders and just your average neo nazi faggots tend to chill there, so I see the kid and about 4 of his buddies. I keep walking and all of a sudden they start walking up to me, so this big ass gorilla whiteboy kid, lookin like the fat guy from american history x walks up to me like, "HEY YOU CALLED MY FRIEND RACIST TODAY, YOU GOT A PROBLEM WITH RACISTS?", I was like "Obviously I'm hispanic...", so than he goes "GUESS WHAT! I'M RACIST YOU GOT A PROBLEM", all his little goony friends are like "YEA! hehe" like fags and shit, so I go "Na mang, no problem..." real laid back. So the fag walks away, I ran up stairs grabbed a big ass butcher knife off the wall, ran back down the stairs and screamed "WHO THE FUCK GOT A PROBLEM NOW!!". Chased those faggots for like 10 blocks, fear gives men wings...

Ok

7th grade

This kid called me Injun Joe, Prairie Nigger, told me to back to my teepee or some shit- at school. Ok, I'm not the type to get heated over words, at least not worth getting kicked out of school over, so I tell him life goes on outside of school.

Fast forward to 3:15 i'm riding home on the bus, and I see this kid on his bike. So I hop off the bus, and I wait for him to come riding up. As soon as he's sees me he starts trying to kiss my ass, but it's too late, the young WAR CHIEF pushes him off his bike and starts to kick in the spokes. Kid starts crying, jumps on the bike, I let him ride off. I can't be mad shit was just to funny. He was riding like 50 mph, crying the whole way.

TeknicelStylez
05-08-2006, 12:40 AM
Ok

7th grade

This kid called me Injun Joe, Prairie Nigger, told me to back to my teepee or some shit- at school. Ok, I'm not the type to get heated over words, at least not worth getting kicked out of school over, so I tell him life goes on outside of school.

Fast forward to 3:15 i'm riding home on the bus, and I see this kid on his bike. So I hop off the bus, and I wait for him to come riding up. As soon as he's sees me he starts trying to kiss my ass, but it's too late, the young WAR CHIEF pushes him off his bike and starts to kick in the spokes. Kid starts crying, jumps on the bike, I let him ride off. I can't be mad shit was just to funny. He was riding like 50 mph, crying the whole way.

ROFLMAO, the bike was probably wobbling around and shit

I hate racists, they're such pussies....

EAGLE EYE
11-30-2008, 02:51 AM
bump

Cee Oh Vee
11-30-2008, 11:03 AM
at the start of secondary school

some kid was pissing me off cus of my stutter, and i happened to have a packet of lube on me (fuck knows why).. so i got someone to distract him while i took his french book and squeezed lube onto every page..

the teacher knew it was me when the kid started cryin about it but the fucking dumb teacher though it was cum..

damn did i get into some trouble.

drippie k
11-30-2008, 05:18 PM
i robbed a liquor store once...back home stores cant sell alcohol past 10pm but some do anyway cuz thats when a lot of people buy their shit...so anyway i got my dude waitin outside for me on his moped, i walk in and asked for a bottle of jack, 4 cups, bag of ice, bottle of 7 up and a pack of cigarettes...then i asked him for a bottle of wine, which is on the other side of the room and he's by himself...and the dude's got dozens of eggs stacked up on the counter so as soon as he went for the wine, i grabbed the bag that had all the stuff in it, knocked over the eggs and ran out and im runnin to the dude waitin on me and he has his shit turned off, on the kickstand and talkin to two guys...and im runnin i can hear the dude from the store yellin shit...so i jump on the back of the moped and its turned on and we speed off leavin the two guys my dude was talkin to all crazy just standin there seein the guy from the store yellin shit

Olive Oil Goombah
11-30-2008, 06:05 PM
lol....wtf