PDA

View Full Version : A story I wrote in Elementary School

EAGLE EYE
04-30-2006, 02:50 AM
My Old man somehow found a story i wrote when I was in like 3rd or 4rth grade, this shit cracks me up. He questioned me if I was doing drugs at that age after I read it to him:

Im gonna type it exactly how its written on the paper, so here it is:
----------------------------------------------------------------------------

One day I was really hungry so I looked in my cook book I saw a fish-fel-ah dinner that I decided to make. I got all the ingrediants and didnt notice that I put my pet gold fish in the pan when I was finished the meal was esguisit. Then I went to feed my fish but realized I ate it. So I told my self Oh well.

After that I knew that my pig Franko needed to be fed also. So I went into the barn and fed him a can of rotten compost! He wouldnt touch the food but when I remembered that whenever he eats he likes to listen to Mase! So I pressed the play button and his ears perked up and he started doing a little jig and started gobbeling down his food. He finished eating in 45 seconds! Franko's record for eating was 25 seconds one day because I played the song Bad Bad Boy by Mase.

I went back inside to get an ice cream cone, I was haivng the time of my life putting crazy, delicious toppings on when a heard a loud knock on the back door. I went to go see who it was. When I opened the door I was startled to see a horse wearing bell bottoms! Now I was really freaked out to hear it talk to me. The horse asked me if I wanted to go to a dance club, I was so confused that I actually said yes. I wanted to take Franko but I remembered Franko was into rap and not any other type of music.

We pulled up to the club and went in, everything was dark and crowded. The music was blasting and I didnt even know what type it was finally I could here what it was, it was disco. I was ticked off because I hate disco, so I ran outside and hopped on some guys motorcycle Ive only road a motorcycle once and I crashed it. I was crusin down the highway and the horse was chasing me in the its volkswagon beetle. I pulled up to my house and ran to the cd player and pressed play on the cd. I cranked the volume I was blasting Mase! The hippy couldnt stand the good music and started to melt like the wich on the movie the wizard of oz. I scooped the remains up and buried it in a deep,deep,deep hole. After that Franko and me lived happily ever after. So if you ever want to get rid of a hippy or hippy-like animal just blast Mase until it melts.

THE END

SurreaL
04-30-2006, 03:13 AM
C+

maestro wooz
04-30-2006, 03:28 AM
didnt read it

crass
04-30-2006, 03:42 AM
haha

Razorsharp
04-30-2006, 03:48 AM
Lmao Lmao Lmao

DREW-DIE$EL
04-30-2006, 04:37 AM
holy shit, that was hilarious man. are you sure you weren't on drugs back then??

TeknicelStylez
04-30-2006, 04:39 AM
I went back inside to get an ice cream cone, I was haivng the time of my life putting crazy, delicious toppings on

Laugh

damaja
04-30-2006, 05:02 AM
Franko's record for eating was 25 seconds one day because I played the song Bad Bad Boy by Mase.

The horse asked me if I wanted to go to a dance club, I was so confused that I actually said yes. I wanted to take Franko but I remembered Franko was into rap and not any other type of music.

I was crusin down the highway and the horse was chasing me in the its volkswagon beetle.

After that Franko and me lived happily ever after. So if you ever want to get rid of a hippy or hippy-like animal just blast Mase until it melts.

http://www.thecorpse.com/forums/style_emoticons/default/rotflmao.gif
You like Mase then, huh?

TeknicelStylez
04-30-2006, 05:04 AM
Definately a mase fan

Bad boy bad boy

'Mase and Me' by Robert Stevenson

Fucking Haters.
04-30-2006, 05:49 AM
I was always kicked out of class and then I went outside & Stuff. Miracle I have diploma's.

EAGLE EYE
04-30-2006, 01:33 PM
No, I'm not a Mase fan cuz Mase is a fag. Keep in mind i was a little kid when I wrote that. Mase actually had some credibility back in the day when he first came out, but now hes a washed up priest/gunit abortion.

Strange Fruit
04-30-2006, 01:55 PM
lmao,,,
sooo cute.

EAGLE EYE
04-30-2006, 02:01 PM
nope I know exactly what music I was listening to in 6th, 7th and 8th grade and it wasnt mase. I remember listening to Wu-Tang, Eminem, Deftones, RATM, Jay-Z, Pac and Biggie an Snoop. The latest I coulda wrote it was 5th grade.

EAGLE EYE
04-30-2006, 02:05 PM
I was in 8th grade in 2000. Minus 3 years = 5th

baby jesus
04-30-2006, 02:06 PM
Yo I'm 22 And I'm Absolutley Positive That Came Out When I Was In 8th Grade So If Your Really 20 It Came Out Probably In 6th or 7th Grade For You.

EAGLE EYE
04-30-2006, 02:09 PM
aright whatever, the point of this thread isnt to argue, its too laugh about a weird story I wrote when I was a kid.

TeknicelStylez
04-30-2006, 02:09 PM
lol exposed yo

8th grade essays

HipHophead101
04-30-2006, 02:12 PM
he could have failed a couple times ever think of that?!?!

EAGLE EYE
04-30-2006, 02:13 PM
once again I wasnt in 8th grade in '97.

EAGLE EYE
04-30-2006, 02:14 PM
^ LMAO. Ya I had a wild imagination

TeknicelStylez
04-30-2006, 02:15 PM
he could have failed a couple times ever think of that?!?!

Thats not the point, regardless of whether or not you get left back you still age...

Chief 'Broom
04-30-2006, 07:03 PM
i used to clap the erasers and sniff the dust

stak84
04-30-2006, 07:30 PM
B hop is asian thats why hes so good at math