PDA

View Full Version : How many blunts can you smoke a day?

TeknicelStylez
04-30-2006, 04:52 AM
Personally I try to stretch about 6 a day if possible

I like to smoke once in the morning

Brush my teeth... smoke again

Eat cereal... smoke another time

Zone out for about 3 hours

smoke another blunt

Chill and talk shit on wu corp

Smoke a blunt

Walk around outside while smoking blunt

Zone out for 6 more hours

Go to sleep for 2

Repeat cycle :clap:

Fucking Haters.
04-30-2006, 04:57 AM
I never smoked whole blunts alone. A little bit and then I was stoned. Is with everything.. I never used heroine. No I'm not a junkie just tried things.

XTC & Coke a few times. I told my parents and I don't smoke.

Fucking Haters.
04-30-2006, 04:59 AM
I drink alcohol when I go out but I never get drunk.

TeknicelStylez
04-30-2006, 05:00 AM
I don't drink, I don't do E, I don't do yay none of that shit

I just smoke alot of weed

DREW-DIE$EL
04-30-2006, 05:01 AM
i've never had a blunt to myself. but hotboxing 2 blunts with 2 other people got me high as fuck. good times :b:

Fucking Haters.
04-30-2006, 05:03 AM
I don't like drugs, drugs are bad. Coffee is drugs 2 and red bull (I drink that sometimes 2 when I go out 2 or & water) Even Candy is drugs.

You don't want to know what's in food. I don't eat meat anymore. Etc. Etc.

TeknicelStylez
04-30-2006, 05:05 AM
Yea food is disgusting once you break it down

DREW-DIE$EL
04-30-2006, 05:05 AM
if i every go to jerz, we should see how many blunts it takes to keep me fucked up all day.

Fucking Haters.
04-30-2006, 05:09 AM
If I see people I always have to laugh..

maestro wooz
04-30-2006, 05:10 AM
we dont do blunts heavy but an average day when i didnt have to work would be like rip the bong at around 3 when i get out of class, a little later around 8 at someones house, then one last one for the night at probaly like 12. If i got nothing to do on a saturday i try to stay lifted the whole 24 hours

TeknicelStylez
04-30-2006, 05:49 AM
I smoke weed every single day at least 2 times a day

JASPER
04-30-2006, 07:06 AM
Lung cancer is no joke.

Sicka than aidZ
04-30-2006, 07:14 AM
cracks where its at, i split an OC with my cousin a half our ago, im a real light weight when it comes to Oxy's

snapple
04-30-2006, 11:51 AM
Lung cancer is no joke.

weed kills zero people a year, ZERO, do your homework homie.

i smoke on the daily, yesterday i picked up a 50 of some nyc disel, my girl jackie had some people over at her crib that they had a quarter of some nice shit, not sure what it was but it was pretty nice shit got it from some random kid didn't know the connect. but yea it's inconsistens how much i smoke, some days i could smoke mad blunts some days just 1 or 2. but yea i smoke on the daily, it's just my lifestyle i'm addicted to weed i really really really need it every single day i can't front. but ive done my homework and accept and embrace this lifestyle feel me? most ive smoked in one day was 3/4 of an OZ with like 7 other heards. we rolled 2 10g Gottis to start it off, took forever to fill the cigars with they were fuckin huge...the cherry was like a bright red silver dollar haha shit just ripped entire apartment just baked of yellow smoke, blowing massive shottys with them loved it, the roach was like .5 haha then after that i rolled up a marley facejoint, i don't remember what happend after that haha i was absolutley ripped, very expensive day

Murdah Piff
04-30-2006, 12:04 PM
shit i cant answer thos question

snapple
04-30-2006, 12:19 PM
i'm dry, smoking resin and roaches right now

hectis
04-30-2006, 12:21 PM
I Say I Smoke Like 10-13 A Day But I Smoke Ducths Not Blunts I Only Smoke Blunts When I Have To But I Like Green Dutchs The Best

Inspectah_Dirk
04-30-2006, 12:49 PM
Everybody thinks i smoke a pack of Marlboro a day. But actually it's filled with joints..so about 20 a day.

Murdah Piff
04-30-2006, 01:14 PM
I Say I Smoke Like 10-13 A Day But I Smoke Ducths Not Blunts I Only Smoke Blunts When I Have To But I Like Green Dutchs The Best
youre a fuckin herb

dutchmasters=blunts

hectis
04-30-2006, 01:18 PM
If U Say Blunt At The Store They Give U Them Phillie U Have To Say Ducth Trust Me I Know

Murdah Piff
04-30-2006, 01:20 PM
dutch, phillie, vega, white owl=blunts

if i say blunt in the store in my city theyll either give me a stupid look or a royal blunt wrap shit

EAGLE EYE
04-30-2006, 01:28 PM
If it was over the course of the entire day I could probably smoke 2, but only if the bud isnt dried out an givin you that harsh feeling in ya lungs

Soul Controller
04-30-2006, 01:53 PM
i dunno about the amountof blunts
but i say i smoke about 3 grammes to 4 grammes a day

Koolish
04-30-2006, 02:38 PM
fuck, i'll smoke a joint like once a week. that's if i'm lucky. weed is the only foreign substance i'll do (other stuff would be like caffeinne, alcohol...). i'd never do it everyday cause i lift weights 6 days a week, and weed will ruin that.

EAGLE EYE
04-30-2006, 02:40 PM
I know people who lift 6 days a week and weed hasnt ruined anything for them.

TeknicelStylez
04-30-2006, 02:41 PM
youre a fuckin herb

dutchmasters=blunts

Thank you...

CherChezLaMarauder
04-30-2006, 02:49 PM
don't blaze like i used to, maybe like once a week. im usually dolo when i smoke and i just zone out. if i'm with others and dudes are talking bullshit i get bored real easily, start snapping jokes to myself and bust out laughing.

TeknicelStylez
04-30-2006, 02:51 PM
Sounds boring...

You gotta unleash the beast when you're high... start wiling the fuck out

CherChezLaMarauder
04-30-2006, 02:54 PM
i hate when dudes start small talking while smoking, it's like yo why even smoke. get stupid, snap on my beat up timbs

TeknicelStylez
04-30-2006, 02:56 PM
lolz... werd up some kids I know be getting high and talking bout baseball...

I'm like WTF.... fags

Soul Controller
04-30-2006, 02:56 PM
Sounds boring...

You gotta unleash the beast when you're high... start wiling the fuck out
co-sign

Kong
04-30-2006, 05:15 PM
about five is the most ive had in the past. i couldent manage that these days, i smoke joints mostly.

TeknicelStylez
04-30-2006, 05:19 PM
The most blunts I smoked in one day was 23 or something

We rented a telly, and it started off with just like 4 people... so I got a 20 piece of some purple haze, before I knew what was going on like 20 more people showed up than more and more and more and more...

We had like 30 heads crammed into the bathroom everyone had a fucking blunt EVERYONE. People said they was catching contact highs when they stepped off the fuckin elevator. I smoked soooo much fuckin weed I didn't even know what my name was... that shit was crazy

JASPER
04-30-2006, 05:22 PM
weed kills zero people a year, ZERO, do your homework homie.
Smoking one blunt is more fatal than smoking an entire pack of cigarettes. How about you do your homework, homeboy.

snapple
04-30-2006, 05:24 PM
^^yea because THATS A BLUNT.....it seems like you kids don't know what blunts are......

JASPER
04-30-2006, 05:26 PM
Any kind of smoking canabis is bad for your lungs.

Locust
04-30-2006, 05:32 PM
my most was like 6 blunts in one day, i dont smoke so much

snapple
04-30-2006, 05:40 PM
"In addition, marijuana is far less dangerous than alcohol or tobacco. It fails to inflict the types of serious health consequences these two legal drugs cause. Around 50,000 people die each year from alcohol poisoning. Similarly, more than 400,000 deaths each year are attributed to tobacco smoking. By comparison, marijuana is nontoxic and cannot cause death by overdose."

"According to the prestigious European medical journal, The Lancet (http://thelancet.com/), "The smoking of cannabis, even long-term, is not harmful to health. It would be reasonable to judge cannabis as less of a threat than alcohol or tobacco."

and there is a thing called vaporizers

JASPER
04-30-2006, 05:43 PM
http://www.micropathlabs.com/lung%20cancer.jpg

Snapples Lungs: "Hey guys! What's up. I'm snappless lungs. I'm just kickin it here, chillin as is the vernacular kids are currently using. Say, do any of you folks happen to have a cure for cancer anywhere? No? Fuck. Oh well."

Snapple: "SHUT UP AND SMOKE MY WEEDS MOTHERFUCKER!"

Snapples Lungs: "Yes massa."

whitey
04-30-2006, 05:44 PM
Lung cancer is no joke.

physically impossible to get lung cancer from smoking weed.

they lie to you in health class sometimes youngeblood.

whitey
04-30-2006, 05:45 PM
http://www.micropathlabs.com/lung%20cancer.jpg

Snapples Lungs: "Hey guys! What's up. I'm snappless lungs. I'm just kickin it here, chillin as is the vernacular kids are currently using. Say, do any of you folks happen to have a cure for cancer anywhere? No? Fuck. Oh well."

Snapple: "SHUT UP AND SMOKE MY WEEDS MOTHERFUCKER!"

Snapples Lungs: "Yes massa."

its also not addictive. go to a phillip morris site and spread your hate for lung cancer dunny.

TeknicelStylez
04-30-2006, 05:45 PM
idk yo I don't think the cigars we twist in is healthy though

if we smoked out of papers maybe

But fuckin we rolling in like brown thick ass tobbacco leaves

pussy-with-teeth
04-30-2006, 05:46 PM
i used to smoke here and there..then i started smokin more often..first only on weekends..the in the week..in school...u know that shit

everyone that says smokin aint fuckin u up is a stupid...well not everyone cause i know someone that smokes on the daily and still holds it down in his life...but thats a very special thing..mostly weed and of course any kind of drugs destroy ya mind...and ya body gets fucked up too..u lose a lot of power...your spot skills are fucked up etc...when i started workin out at the gym...i was smokin in the beginning and i swear i hated my self while workin out..my lungs were burning and i lost a lot of faith in me....

iam clean now...fuck that...no weed on 6 months or so...no alcohol....sport fo life

and to that mafucka that said he knows peeps who do work out while smokin blunts all day...sorry not belivin u..weed fucks up your muscle building ....about 20% or sometin like that

stop smokin today people

JASPER
04-30-2006, 05:47 PM
Yeah, I'll go to some hippie website and copy and paste the so called facts...

"Even infrequent use can cause burning and stinging of the mouth and throat, often accompanied by a heavy cough. Someone who smokes marijuana regularly may have many of the same respiratory problems that tobacco smokers do, such as daily cough and phlegm production, more frequent acute chest illness, a heightened risk of lung infections, and a greater tendency to obstructed airways(10). Smoking marijuana increases the likelihood of developing cancer of the head or neck, and the more marijuana smoked the greater the increase(11). A study comparing 173 cancer patients and 176 healthy individuals produced strong evidence that marijuana smoking doubled or tripled the risk of these cancers."

Keep smoking your death sticks while I enjoy a nice and healthy sandwich.

EAGLE EYE
04-30-2006, 05:53 PM

hahahaha whats on that sandwich jaspman?

TeknicelStylez
04-30-2006, 05:53 PM
Ok, this is a how many blunts can you smoke a day thread

Not whine about the health risks of cancer... who the fuck gives a fuck we're all gonna be dead in like 6 years

JASPER
04-30-2006, 05:58 PM
Ok, this is a how many blunts can you smoke a day thread

Not whine about the health risks of cancer... who the fuck gives a fuck we're all gonna be dead in like 6 yearsNo we won't. What are you, some kind of retarded mongoloid.

I'm here to warn y'all about the dangers of smoking. Don't do it.

TeknicelStylez
04-30-2006, 06:05 PM
and I'm hear to tell you nobody gives a fuck and we gonna be puffing the lalala regardless

So shut your mouth and get out my thread you retarded cracker

whitey
04-30-2006, 06:48 PM
Yeah, I'll go to some hippie website and copy and paste the so called facts...

"Even infrequent use can cause burning and stinging of the mouth and throat, often accompanied by a heavy cough. Someone who smokes marijuana regularly may have many of the same respiratory problems that tobacco smokers do, such as daily cough and phlegm production, more frequent acute chest illness, a heightened risk of lung infections, and a greater tendency to obstructed airways(10). Smoking marijuana increases the likelihood of developing cancer of the head or neck, and the more marijuana smoked the greater the increase(11). A study comparing 173 cancer patients and 176 healthy individuals produced strong evidence that marijuana smoking doubled or tripled the risk of these cancers."

or you can do a yahoo search and pick the third thing on the list...

whitey
04-30-2006, 06:49 PM
No we won't. What are you, some kind of retarded mongoloid.

I'm here to warn y'all about the dangers of smoking. Don't do it.

theres a danger in living. dont smoke weed, dont drive a car, dont ride in a plane, dont leave your house, youll live a lot longer that way.

Greek Gheynician Anal Tradition
04-30-2006, 08:08 PM

TeknicelStylez
04-30-2006, 08:12 PM
GJ thanks for wasting our time

SurreaL
05-01-2006, 02:31 AM
No we won't. What are you, some kind of retarded mongoloid.

hahaha, shit, I havn't heard somone use that word in years.

Wil Sun
05-01-2006, 04:29 AM
used 2 smoke like a chimney! 2 much of a good thing makes it bad. been off it 4 almost 2months after way past the decade mark. socially 4 me now! still like it though.....

Murdah Piff
05-01-2006, 10:12 AM
yesterday i smoked 6 blunts in 2 hours with 3 heads

Dirty Knowledge
05-01-2006, 10:16 AM
48 blunts

Soul Controller
05-01-2006, 10:21 AM
we need to go for a wu corp smoke

my house is free
or maybe we go amsterdam
or somewhere nicer
likeee
indonesia :)

CherChezLaMarauder
05-01-2006, 10:23 AM
When I'm Old And Gray Ill Have My Robe, Slippers And Hased Out Smoking Pipe Reading Mad Magazine

snapple
05-01-2006, 10:26 AM
not some hippie site.....www.norml.org

do the knowledge on some legit sources you prohibiton homo

Greek Gheynician Anal Tradition
05-01-2006, 10:40 AM
GJ thanks for wasting our time

I am the big smokah lol.

BRONZBODY
05-01-2006, 11:04 AM
7 but that was like 5 years ago,i could smell the bag and pass out now...its been a long time...i did buy a 20 sac when i got fired from wal-mart tho.... just havnt smoked it yet

Koolish
05-01-2006, 11:14 AM
I know people who lift 6 days a week and weed hasnt ruined anything for them.
you try smoking weed and then lifting weights.

i work out at night too, only time where it's convenient.

i got school during the day, don't smoke during then. and whenever i get high after school i'm always still high until the time where i need to work out.

TeknicelStylez
05-01-2006, 11:39 AM
48 blunts
You da man, thats 2 blunts an hour lol

TeknicelStylez
05-01-2006, 11:41 AM
you try smoking weed and then lifting weights.

i work out at night too, only time where it's convenient.

i got school during the day, don't smoke during then. and whenever i get high after school i'm always still high until the time where i need to work out.

You never smoked weed than excercised? Everytime I smoke a blunt, I bang 150 sit ups, do 50 push ups, than run for 30 minutes straight... I'm not even playing at all

I can run forever if I'm high, I never have to stop werd is bond, my lungs would pop.

CherChezLaMarauder
05-01-2006, 11:43 AM
Lol!i Can't Even Begin To Count How Many Bizarre Places I've Smoked. I Used To Hit Up Bally's Though High. I Looked Like A Mad Man, Blood Shot Eyed And Feeling Like Rocky Pumpin Iron.

TeknicelStylez
05-01-2006, 11:47 AM
Werd up I feel like a fucking beast after I smoke, I be trying to lift up cars just to see if I could do it and shit

Fr@z
05-01-2006, 12:08 PM
Werd up I feel like a fucking beast after I smoke, I be trying to lift up cars just to see if I could do it and shit

Did you succeed?

na diel
05-01-2006, 12:21 PM
"I'm so chinky eyed I see people wavin on the map"

stak84
05-01-2006, 02:29 PM
yeah i dont know about the health risks but
being able to workout whil eyour high is
utter nonsense ive worked out with people
who are high and they aint worth a shit in the gym
or on the b ball court

CherChezLaMarauder
05-01-2006, 02:34 PM
Nah U Can't Play Ball When You're Toasty, I Know I Tried And I Was A Mess; Hand Eye Coordination Is Way Off, Timing Is Off. You're Just Flat Out Stupid Out There. Lifting Weights Tho, Yesssssssss. Doesn't Require Any Complicated Movements

TUCO
05-01-2006, 04:13 PM
i can take my limit which has been 5 blunts
ive smoked 7 before in a day but i think i can take 5 today....been rusty

bowls is another story....i can sit there an smoke em all day

snapple
05-01-2006, 04:25 PM
you're a pussy if you can't do shit because you're high, or use being high as an excuse for your shitty performance in anything.

stak84
05-01-2006, 04:33 PM
ok we get it you can do shit while your
high congratulations!:clap:

snapple
05-01-2006, 05:33 PM
sorry if i'm comin off like a dick or whatever but i just don't get some people i'm tryin to proove a point cause so many people lack real weed knowledge

stak84
05-01-2006, 05:41 PM
well i think you could probly prove your point
better by attacking the health issues involved
and not try to say that high people are just
as functional as everyone elsa cuz they are not

Edgar Erebus
05-01-2006, 05:42 PM
YO, listen to KRS-One's song "I Can't Wake Up", then imagine how those poor blunts feel like. You are all such sadists... And you even don't think that souls of dead rappers maybe reincarnate in cannabis.

TeknicelStylez
05-01-2006, 10:09 PM
well i think you could probly prove your point
better by attacking the health issues involved
and not try to say that high people are just
as functional as everyone elsa cuz they are not
Yo stak, I will meet up with you, I'll show you sober me, than I will smoke a blunt just to show you that I'm mad focused when I'm booted

Yo I can do everything like 560 times better when I'm high, I swear on my grandmother mang. Maybe you smoking with light weights or something? I know everyone react different when they high, my nigga nel gets all lazy and just asses the fuck out and doesn't wanna move. I stay hyper-active when I'm high

stak84
05-01-2006, 10:22 PM
i guess dude you musta been smokin forever
then cuz these fools aint light wieghts but
the effect it has on the body is definitely
not conducive to performing any type of
physically demanding activity

TeknicelStylez
05-01-2006, 10:25 PM
i guess dude you musta been smokin forever
then cuz these fools aint light wieghts but
the effect it has on the body is definitely
not conducive to performing any type of
physically demanding activity

I've been smoking for umm 7 years now I think? I know the first time I smoked a blunt was in the summertime of 7th grade, I was so fucking high it was rediculous..... shit blurred up on me

But yea mang, I function proper as hell when I'm high, my eyes don't even get red or nothing... you can't even tell if I'm high.

PuNcH_iN_PuNcH_OuT
05-01-2006, 10:58 PM
i know dudes that smoke that much

there called stoners

and they are all lazy bastards

TeknicelStylez
05-01-2006, 11:34 PM
Some more weed haters

wtf do you do drink?

I respect someone who doesn't drink or smoke weed... but I can't stand when motherfuckers talk shit about pot heads, and their downing more alchohol and prescription pills than chris farley.

NIGHT MAYOR
05-02-2006, 05:32 AM
well...... how many blunts does one lighter start ?

PuNcH_iN_PuNcH_OuT
05-02-2006, 06:24 AM
Some more weed haters

wtf do you do drink?

I respect someone who doesn't drink or smoke weed... but I can't stand when motherfuckers talk shit about pot heads, and their downing more alchohol and prescription pills than chris farley.

I aint hating on a nigga

used to smoke myself

but i used to know some lazy bastards

NIGHT MAYOR
05-02-2006, 06:27 AM
lazy ? or happy with doing nothing hahah

PuNcH_iN_PuNcH_OuT
05-02-2006, 06:30 AM
true

WU-KILLAH
05-02-2006, 06:30 AM
Don't like weed that much I prefer resin. I think I smoke about 3 joints a week.

Fucking Haters.
05-02-2006, 06:32 AM
If I smoke 1 then I'm stoned all day.

Fucking Haters.
05-02-2006, 06:35 AM
Is nothing/not good.

ShaDynasty
05-02-2006, 06:52 AM
cant do it often cos i already smoke cigarettes
when i smoke weed my lungs feel like theyre gonna collapse, all tight and shit
used to smoke every day, probably 5 or 10 bones a day