PDA

View Full Version : a bit of confusion here

graffitiwhat
04-30-2006, 11:46 PM
i really dont get why biggie and pac are considered the two best mc's that ever lived, there are so many other mc's out there today in my opinion that are either on biggies level or better than big, now pac is a different story because i think pac was unique, i dont think biggie was unique, pac had his own style and his own i dunno aura he possessed something , but biggie was just a nice mc, but regardless of whos around today and only because quote on quote there dead they are the best period,

what do you all think

Fucking Haters.
05-01-2006, 04:10 AM
Confusion delusion des-illusion.

Funk_Dock
05-01-2006, 05:46 AM
biggie is top 10 easy. pac is more like top 15 in my opinion

so if someone was to tell me either one of them were the greatest ever then id have to disagree, but i do think they are 2 of the greatest no doubt

cap
05-01-2006, 05:18 PM
a lot of folks say that, but personally, and I'm not turning this thread into a "whos better, pac or BIG?" thread, but all I gotta say is this: "All eyez on me" should have went diamond and "Life after Death" should have only went 9X platinum..........I practically like every song on All eyez on me, and Life after death? well, its still an off the hook album, but I prefer his sound on Ready to Die soooooo much better, if BIG made a double album that sounded like ready to die, then that would've been sick

totally agree;
i liked his "ready to die" style better too.
i think these 2 rappers are called 2 of the best,cus they were groundbreaking.
and its true,the fact that they're dead has something to do with it too.

Prolifical ENG
05-01-2006, 05:23 PM
They might not be "the 2 best" to me, but they are both top 10. There are a few others on their level.

These days they do get a lot of recognition....a lot of kids that just started listening to hiphop seem to have 2 pac and biggie albums as their oldest in their collection.

Ya_Bane
05-01-2006, 05:24 PM
It's quite possible that if they were both still alive, they would be two in the bunch of veterans trying to stay in the game. If, say Rakim, had died 10 years ago, he would sell more today that what he's doing now.

Funk_Dock
05-01-2006, 05:24 PM
a lot of folks say that, but personally, and I'm not turning this thread into a "whos better, pac or BIG?" thread, but all I gotta say is this: "All eyez on me" should have went diamond and "Life after Death" should have only went 9X platinum..........I practically like every song on All eyez on me, and Life after death? well, its still an off the hook album, but I prefer his sound on Ready to Die soooooo much better, if BIG made a double album that sounded like ready to die, then that would've been sick

ok...your point?

snapple
05-01-2006, 05:26 PM
if you can't see why theyre considerd the GOATs then i'm going to question your hiphop credibility

Funk_Dock
05-01-2006, 05:37 PM
to dumb it down for u

I disagree with u, If it was my choice as to who would be top 10 and top 15, I'd say pac is top 10 and BIG is top 15, although I think they are both top 10 for sure

no need to dumb anything down, just didnt seem like you were saying anything with your statement

I'm not down with starting the most cliched argument in rap again....i'll leave it at that

important thing is that we know they're both greats, whoever is on top between em is debatable

graffitiwhat
05-01-2006, 08:02 PM
if you can't see why theyre considerd the GOATs then i'm going to question your hiphop credibility

go ahead

stak84
05-01-2006, 08:26 PM
pac is in my top five and biggie top
ten but you shouldnt catch heat for
not knowing why, its not that they
were the best its that they were groundbreakin
thats what made them great

PuNcH_iN_PuNcH_OuT
05-01-2006, 08:29 PM
biggie had the best flow in the game and made a classic

so there you go