PDA

View Full Version : Got weed bitch? ((ADVENTURE STORY)) yay...

TeknicelStylez
05-01-2006, 04:38 AM
about 2 hours ago, I stole my moms car and went to newark in search of some herbals

We was driving around downtown and I saw a black guy so I was like

:i

He's black, he must sell drugs/know where to find drugs, so I pull over and I'm like "YO YOU GOT BUD", and he's like "Na Man", so I was like "Where can I get bud", He said some street name... so I was like "How you get there"... He was like "I'll take you"... So I told him to hop in, he hopped in we drove to south newark, the heart of the fuckin beast... so we get to the block... I see a dope fiend walk past and one dude walking I was like "ASK THAT NIGGA!!" so he got out and no luck

Than the guy was like "Fuck it lets go to my hood" So I was like iight, nigga takes us to the middle of the fuckin projects like WTF MANG THIS SHIT IS FUCKED UP projects, fields of weeds and torn down buildings everywhere and just a set off fucked up brick houses in the middle of east bumblefuck

So he was like "You wanna come with me?" I threw a 100 dollar cash wad into my glove compartment and hopped out the whip... so we walk inn the courtyard and we looking for people with their lights on, he finds his boys crib so we walk up to the door and he knocks

Some dude with a heavy accent answered and he was all like "IT'S 3 O CLOCK IN THE MORNING MAN I CAN'T GET WEED" so I was like... fuck... than the black guys like "my bad yo its 3 A.M nobodies up, lemmy get your number"...

Fuck it at least I made a new friend... I'ma call that bitch tommorow and tell him to light it.

So you guys can visualize the scenery, I'll post pictures of Newark Projects

This is how the hallways look

http://www.angelfire.com/nv2/newark/kretchmer4.jpg
http://www.angelfire.com/nv2/newark/kretchmer2.jpg
http://www.angelfire.com/nv2/newark/kretchmer3.jpg

Google map link to where I was:
http://local.google.com/local?f=q&hl=en&q=newark+nj+orange+and+james+st&ll=40.727192,-74.193753&spn=0.000966,0.001829&t=h&om=1

http://www.angelfire.com/nv2/newark/

Some more pics of newark if you interested

lol

venex
05-01-2006, 04:46 AM
haha, I hope you get some weed soon...

peace!

TeknicelStylez
05-01-2006, 04:47 AM
me too :'(

Soul Controller
05-01-2006, 04:59 AM
lol nice story
my heart aches for u mr Tek,

been faster to come to england for me to 'sell' i mean give u some

maybe next time huh?

DREW-DIE$EL
05-01-2006, 05:01 AM
shit luck man.

TeknicelStylez
05-01-2006, 05:42 AM
pictures now too!

DREW-DIE$EL
05-01-2006, 06:18 AM
damm, shit looks rough

TeknicelStylez
05-01-2006, 07:02 AM
chyea mang, I was laffing my ass off, that shit is candy land compared to jersey city projects... no fucking laffing matter there...

Soul Controller
05-01-2006, 07:14 AM
im suprised the man didnt jux u :P

or just cut off yoru hair and sell it to some one from mogadishu
or maybe your organs!

TeknicelStylez
05-01-2006, 07:19 AM
im suprised the man didnt jux u :P

or just cut off yoru hair and sell it to some one from mogadishu
or maybe your organs!

Na mang I'm from the hood, real recognize real he wouldn't have tried some shit on me, and if he did he wouldve been hurting real bad

Soul Controller
05-01-2006, 07:26 AM
phew
i was worried for u the next time u went to see him!

TeknicelStylez
05-01-2006, 07:31 AM
phew
i was worried for u the next time u went to see him!
while that shit up there is a grizzly scene, I've been to aloooot worse places, and I lived in some of the most fucked up places in america so shit like that is nothing to me, otherwise I wouldn't have picked the motherfucker up, I wouldn't have got out my car to walk into the projects with him, I wouldn't have pulled 100 dollars out in front of the nigga... etc

Soul Controller
05-01-2006, 07:44 AM
lol
gangster

TeknicelStylez
05-01-2006, 09:05 AM
noone wants to read my story

fags...

Soul Controller
05-01-2006, 09:07 AM
i read it!!!

do i get a prize?

i got asick story to write up also
its about looseing a 1000 pound in my room..
i just dont wanna type it up
coz it freaks me the fuck out
;/

Murdah Piff
05-01-2006, 09:09 AM
My Montreal Projects Are On That Website You Already Know What It Is

CherChezLaMarauder
05-01-2006, 10:03 AM
When I Was Living In Queens Me And 5 Of My Homies Were Doing Our Routine Smoking And For Some Reason We Decided To Get Some Leaky Leak. We Trooped All The Way From Rockaway Beach All The Way To Harlem By Train Must Of Bounced Like 11:00 Pm. We Were Piffed Already. Must Of Got There Like At 2 Something In The Morning And We Started Lurking On The Streets, Climbing Gates Crossing Thru Colombia Campus. Asking Mad Crackheads Where The Leak At? I Can't Even Recall How Much Walking We Did, Hitting Up Mad Spots Asking For That. I Must Of Made Like 3 New Crackhead Friends That Night, "hey If You Wanna Get High Holla At Me"... Yea Sure... Anyway After Hours We Finally Caught A Break. Some Pj'z Don't Even Remember. My Man Had Us Waiting Forever. We Grabbed That And Went To A Secluded Park. Sat Down And I Sniffed It And My Eyes Rolled In The Back Of My Head. "oh God" I'm Thinking Lol! This Thing Smells Like Crayola Magic Markers. I've Never Done Dust Before But I Was On That Experimental Shit Back Then. So We All Toted And Fell Right On Our Asses. It Was Like Chris Tucker On Friday, Savaging! Certain Moments Stick Out In My Head, Like How We Were Crossing The Street And My Man Stops In The Middle Of The Street And Sticks His Hand Out To Stop A Car... On Some "halt!!" Shit... "'preme, You Crazy??????" I Remember We're Walking Talking Jibberish The Whole Time Lmao!!! Then There Were Some Morenos Shooting Dice And Happen To Walk Right Thru It. I Didn't Even Turn Around I Kept Floating Away Wooo Hooooo La La La...then I Hear Them Flip And I'm Like Aw Shit. Thank God One Of Dudes Had Some Sense. We Peeped Us And He Quipped Out "nah Man Them Niggaz Is Fucked Up" Lol! Yo We're Taking The Train Home And We Were Animals. We Couldn't Keep Still We Went From The Back Of The Train Going Thru The Doors In Between. The Motto Of The Ride Was "keep It Movin!" That's All We Kept On Saying Crossing From Train Car To Train Car... All Of Us At The Same Time "keep It Movin!" Lmao!!!!!!!! We're Climbing All Over The Place, Hanging On The Rails And Chairs. You Know The Rails You Hold On To Up Top, I Was Hanging Off It Upside Down Like A Acrobat! We We Dying Laughing. We Finally Get To The Front And We're Toward The Front Of The Train, Almost Home. My Man Always Carries His Radio Pumping Music, No Matter What We Did Or Where We Went. So We're Talking Crazy Loud On The Train With The Music Playing. The Sun Was Rising And Some People Were Coming Home From Night Shifts, With This One Tall Ass Pretty Buff Colombian Cat Sleeping Right Next To Us. So He Politely Asks Us To Keep It Down And Tone Down The Music. My Man, Who Is Normally A Laid Back Peaceful Type Brother, Got Up And Started Flipping! "fuck You! What The Fuck! Blah Blah Blah" Lmao!!!!!!! He's Pretty Short Too. Then The Colombian Dude Got And Towering Over My Man And All Of Us Got Up Just Barking Spontaenous Shit. Trying To Calm Shit Down Like Chill Chill Chill. Everybodys Watching Our Dusted Asses Lol!!! We Finally Broke It Up And Got Off The "a" Train To Catch The Shuttle. And All Of Us Are Practially Passed Out Sitting On The Floor ....mumbling Bullshit Along With The Colombian!!!! Homey Started Hanging With Us, He Ended Up Being A Mutual Aqcuatintence With One Of My Mans. We Got Home And He Ended Up Hanging With 2 Of My Homies On The Beach Getting Their Drink On.... I Headed Home......

Butter
05-01-2006, 10:06 AM
yo i got a story, i loaded up IE n came on WUCORP to find THIS.

banga.

TeknicelStylez
05-01-2006, 10:33 AM
When I Was Living In Queens Me And 5 Of My Homies Were Doing Our Routine Smoking And For Some Reason We Decided To Get Some Leaky Leak. We Trooped All The Way From Rockaway Beach All The Way To Harlem By Train Must Of Bounced Like 11:00 Pm. We Were Piffed Already. Must Of Got There Like At 2 Something In The Morning And We Started Lurking On The Streets, Climbing Gates Crossing Thru Colombia Campus. Asking Mad Crackheads Where The Leak At? I Can't Even Recall How Much Walking We Did, Hitting Up Mad Spots Asking For That. I Must Of Made Like 3 New Crackhead Friends That Night, "hey If You Wanna Get High Holla At Me"... Yea Sure... Anyway After Hours We Finally Caught A Break. Some Pj'z Don't Even Remember. My Man Had Us Waiting Forever. We Grabbed That And Went To A Secluded Park. Sat Down And I Sniffed It And My Eyes Rolled In The Back Of My Head. "oh God" I'm Thinking Lol! This Thing Smells Like Crayola Magic Markers. I've Never Done Dust Before But I Was On That Experimental Shit Back Then. So We All Toted And Fell Right On Our Asses. It Was Like Chris Tucker On Friday, Savaging! Certain Moments Stick Out In My Head, Like How We Were Crossing The Street And My Man Stops In The Middle Of The Street And Sticks His Hand Out To Stop A Car... On Some "halt!!" Shit... "'preme, You Crazy??????" I Remember We're Walking Talking Jibberish The Whole Time Lmao!!! Then There Were Some Morenos Shooting Dice And Happen To Walk Right Thru It. I Didn't Even Turn Around I Kept Floating Away Wooo Hooooo La La La...then I Hear Them Flip And I'm Like Aw Shit. Thank God One Of Dudes Had Some Sense. We Peeped Us And He Quipped Out "nah Man Them Niggaz Is Fucked Up" Lol! Yo We're Taking The Train Home And We Were Animals. We Couldn't Keep Still We Went From The Back Of The Train Going Thru The Doors In Between. The Motto Of The Ride Was "keep It Movin!" That's All We Kept On Saying Crossing From Train Car To Train Car... All Of Us At The Same Time "keep It Movin!" Lmao!!!!!!!! We're Climbing All Over The Place, Hanging On The Rails And Chairs. You Know The Rails You Hold On To Up Top, I Was Hanging Off It Upside Down Like A Acrobat! We We Dying Laughing. We Finally Get To The Front And We're Toward The Front Of The Train, Almost Home. My Man Always Carries His Radio Pumping Music, No Matter What We Did Or Where We Went. So We're Talking Crazy Loud On The Train With The Music Playing. The Sun Was Rising And Some People Were Coming Home From Night Shifts, With This One Tall Ass Pretty Buff Colombian Cat Sleeping Right Next To Us. So He Politely Asks Us To Keep It Down And Tone Down The Music. My Man, Who Is Normally A Laid Back Peaceful Type Brother, Got Up And Started Flipping! "fuck You! What The Fuck! Blah Blah Blah" Lmao!!!!!!! He's Pretty Short Too. Then The Colombian Dude Got And Towering Over My Man And All Of Us Got Up Just Barking Spontaenous Shit. Trying To Calm Shit Down Like Chill Chill Chill. Everybodys Watching Our Dusted Asses Lol!!! We Finally Broke It Up And Got Off The "a" Train To Catch The Shuttle. And All Of Us Are Practially Passed Out Sitting On The Floor ....mumbling Bullshit Along With The Colombian!!!! Homey Started Hanging With Us, He Ended Up Being A Mutual Aqcuatintence With One Of My Mans. We Got Home And He Ended Up Hanging With 2 Of My Homies On The Beach Getting Their Drink On.... I Headed Home......

Word up stories like this make me proud to live in the tri-state area

nothing like getting fucked up off dip and going on an adventure through one of americas most unsafe places in the world!!

:mmmyah:

snapple
05-01-2006, 12:05 PM
hahahah dope story, shit sounds crazy never had the balls to fuck with that shit

maestro wooz
05-01-2006, 01:13 PM
i have a story like that, except it was an asian guy, he was wearing a sweater vest, and we were going to 7/11 to get a vitamin water bottle

TeknicelStylez
05-01-2006, 05:18 PM
Wtf why is this on the second page

Faggots

MaShPG
05-01-2006, 05:24 PM
damn...I didn't know NJ was so dry.

Nowadays in my neck of the woods when I want a date with mary I just stick my head out the window and have like thirty dealers rushing to me "ay man, buy me buy me! k'mon mayn, i got deze cheeseburgers." Unfortunately you buy the wrong shit every once in a while. Last saturday I bought like 1.7 grams of mids for $10 only to find out .7 was seeds. Last time I'm buying from that fucker. I did watch Dead Alive high as hell though...needless to say, it was amazing.

TeknicelStylez
05-01-2006, 05:33 PM
damn...I didn't know NJ was so dry.

Nowadays in my neck of the woods when I want a date with mary I just stick my head out the window and have like thirty dealers rushing to me "ay man, buy me buy me! k'mon mayn, i got deze cheeseburgers." Unfortunately you buy the wrong shit every once in a while. Last saturday I bought like 1.7 grams of mids for $10 only to find out .7 was seeds. Last time I'm buying from that fucker. I did watch Dead Alive high as hell though...needless to say, it was amazing.

Roflmao, you ever smoke regs and fuckin seed pop and make the blunt explode

Not like KAPLOW like POP and it gets all ripped

MaShPG
05-01-2006, 05:42 PM
yea...and then you beat the shit outta whoever was picking the seeds out.

it's sad though, it seems like every time i find a good, reliable dealer he either runs out of his dro, or gets arrested. I can't wait till it's legal.

TeknicelStylez
05-01-2006, 05:46 PM
roflmao... NJ's not dry you just gotta be in the right spot

I was really dissapointed with South Newark, being my first time in the projects over there I really expected to see at least 20-40 black kids outside slanging hard...

Out in Jersey City them mofuckas be out all day, all night, rain, sleet, snow, hail... w/e

stak84
05-01-2006, 06:17 PM
i seen so many yuppy kids get jacked by dealers
dudes like ok be right back and just walks
around the corner and never comes back shit
is fuckin hilarious

TeknicelStylez
05-01-2006, 06:21 PM
i seen so many yuppy kids get jacked by dealers
dudes like ok be right back and just walks
around the corner and never comes back shit
is fuckin hilarious

thats bad for the spot B, you lose buisness like that

think about it you take 10 dollars and walk away with it, or 10 a day from the faggot when he keep coming back

stak84
05-01-2006, 06:27 PM
shit i dont sell drugs i just observe
and to me that shit is funny

TeknicelStylez
05-01-2006, 06:29 PM
Yea it is funny lol, it's just bad for buisness

Frontal Lobotomy
05-01-2006, 07:10 PM
Going on a quest to pick up a henry, nothing pisses me off more. Specially when they try scamming you on top of things, or give you some dirty wet weight.
I feel for those dudes who're unable to pick up, some neat stories though.