PDA

View Full Version : any esham fans on this site

Jimmy Focus
05-01-2006, 07:38 PM
i think that esham is dope. though i havent heard too much. all i've heard is the judgement day album and the homey dont play & hellter skkkelter e.p.'s, and that track "taste" which he did wit icp. what i really wanna hear though is that boomin words from hell joint. if any body got it and can up it p.m. me

Klawful
05-01-2006, 08:06 PM
I'll upload boomin words from hell tommorrow for you if you want...

Do you have any preference in download sites. Megaupload, yousendit etc...

Luther Large
05-01-2006, 08:08 PM
i think that esham is dope. though i havent heard too much. all i've heard is the judgement day album and the homey dont play & hellter skkkelter e.p.'s, and that track "taste" which he did wit icp. what i really wanna hear though is that boomin words from hell joint. if any body got it and can up it p.m. me

ICP is fuckin gay

Sicka than aidZ
05-01-2006, 08:12 PM
yeah, esham's tight

"7 mile ridin dirty"

HipHophead101
05-01-2006, 09:25 PM
eshams the man i got like 7 of his cds

Mykal86
05-01-2006, 11:08 PM
I'm definitely a fan of his seen him live twice, I have like 6 of his albums didn't like his earlier lo-fi albums much Dead Flowers is when his production got better IMO

Funk_Dock
05-02-2006, 03:50 AM
im a pretty big fan of esham, lost a couple of his albums when i had to reformat, but since then i bought repentance (good album) and dled alotta random singles from his other albums. after my exams i wanna pick up some of his older albums, especially KKKill the fetus, heard that was good

peace