PDA

View Full Version : Most Underated MC/Rapper Most Underated Album

Liquid Lines
05-02-2006, 01:14 PM
In your opnion what is the most underated album of all time?

Also whos the most underated Rapper/MC?

Luther Large
05-02-2006, 01:19 PM
Lifestylez ov da poor and dangerous-Big L

D.I.T.C-Worlwide

Liquid Swords-GZA

Bobby Digital in stereo-RZA

Gangstarr-Moment of truth

The Realness-Cormega

Krumbsnatcha

yeah you might here these names/albums around here but in todays culture they dont get as much credit as they deserve

theres plenty more too

4-Bar Killer
05-02-2006, 01:28 PM
The Firm - The Album.

It should have been better, but still a very dope album.

A.Z. - 9 Lives.

I have never heard anybody speak positive on this album. I have no idea why. This is probably one of my fav albums, every beat is fucking ill, and of course A.Z. is spitting flames. Very underrated.

Might post some more later..

A.Z. and Jeru The Damaja is some of the most underrated mc's..

Luther Large
05-02-2006, 01:52 PM
The Firm - The Album.

It should have been better, but still a very dope album.

A.Z. - 9 Lives.

I have never heard anybody speak positive on this album. I have no idea why. This is probably one of my fav albums, every beat is fucking ill, and of course A.Z. is spitting flames. Very underrated.

Might post some more later..

A.Z. and Jeru The Damaja is some of the most underrated mc's..

co-sign

yeah i forgot AZ he's really underated he has 1 of the best flows ever

jeru is really underated too

Polocash7
05-02-2006, 02:08 PM
Too many to put...c/s

4-Bar Killer
05-02-2006, 02:23 PM
co-sign

yeah i forgot AZ he's really underated he has 1 of the best flows ever

jeru is really underated too

yeah man.. You got 9 Lives? It's such a dope cd man... I Don't Give A Fuck fx is soo ill.. Really a great cd.. Jeru dissapointed a bit on Divine Design, but his two first albums was also pure classics.. I gotta agree with you on Cormega too, amazing rapper, no doubt.

But. I gotta give the most-underrated mc ever his props. "Dealing with the D-O-to the-C".. That man was such a fucking lyrical genius. Meth got many flows? DOC had even more. He was the jewel of NWA. He wrote Dre's Chronic lyrics, he wrote Snoop's Doggystle lyrics, hell, he even has one of the best westcoast albums ever. You'll listen to his slow rapping-style, with a little touch of jamaican-accent, and suddenly, he changed his flow to probably the fastest rapping I'd ever heard. He was so fucking crazy on the mic. I even made a thread about "The Grand Finale" - a song which just might include his best verse ever. But sadly, only 15 people responded, whom of most already had the song. I suggest any rap fan to go to the thread and download that song:

http://www.wutang-corp.com/forum/showthread.php?t=17691

Luther Large
05-02-2006, 02:27 PM
yeah man.. You got 9 Lives? It's such a dope cd man... I Don't Give A Fuck fx is soo ill.. Really a great cd.. Jeru dissapointed a bit on Divine Design, but his two first albums was also pure classics.. I gotta agree with you on Cormega too, amazing rapper, no doubt.

But. I gotta give the most-underrated mc ever his props. "Dealing with the D-O-to the-C".. That man was such a fucking lyrical genius. Meth got many flows? DOC had even more. He was the jewel of NWA. He wrote Dre's Chronic lyrics, he wrote Snoop's Doggystle lyrics, hell, he even has one of the best westcoast albums ever. You'll listen to his slow rapping-style, with a little touch of jamaican-accent, and suddenly, he changed his flow to probably the fastest rapping I'd ever heard. He was so fucking crazy on the mic. I even made a thread about "The Grand Finale" - a song which just might include his best verse ever. But sadly, only 15 people responded, whom of most already had the song. I suggest any rap fan to go to the thread and download that song:

http://www.wutang-corp.com/forum/showthread.php?t=17691

nah i aint got nin lives but i got awol and do or die and they are both really good imma put that on my list of need to get albums tho

i'll check out that DOC thread too

peace.........

4-Bar Killer
05-02-2006, 02:33 PM
Cool, DOC is very ill.

Check out samples of 9 Lives here:

http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/tg/detail/-/B00005KB91/qid=1146598320/sr=2-1/ref=pd_bbs_b_2_1/102-3242393-9864110?v=glance&s=music

Wu-Tang 9
05-02-2006, 03:22 PM
KRS-One/Return Of The Boom Bap

cap
05-02-2006, 05:24 PM
dead prez - rbg

mashpg said that they dropped a dissapointed follow up album!
im starting to think im the only one who loves "rbg"

MaShPG
05-02-2006, 05:30 PM
^^ see my reply in the other thread.

well, it's been like 2 weeks...i suppose we were due for another most underrated rapper thread.

tragedykhadafi12
05-02-2006, 07:16 PM
so many people
tragedy khadafi
cormega
az
canibus
rass kass
kurupt
etc...

The Antagonist
05-02-2006, 07:34 PM
Talib Kweli and his Reflection Eternal album.

RADIOACTIVE MAN
05-02-2006, 07:38 PM
def squad-el nino

that album was slept on hard

baby jesus
05-02-2006, 07:48 PM
I Agree With Def Squad, Keith Murray In General Is Slept On As Well.

HipHophead101
05-02-2006, 08:44 PM
Eminem - Infinite

GhettoGnom
05-03-2006, 08:54 AM
most underrated emcee;
R.A. The Rugged Man
Almost everyone in the qn5 camp

most underrated album;
Extended Famm - Happy Fuck You Songs
Wu-Tang Clan - The W (can't believe ppl don't feel this album more :? )
R.A. The Rugged Man - die rugged man die

Dante
05-03-2006, 09:23 AM
Ras Kass - Soul On Ice
Organized Konfusion - Stress: The Extinction Agenda

Funk_Dock
05-03-2006, 09:37 AM
the most HEAVILY slept on album IMO is

Main Source - Breakin' atoms

pity is, its a classic, and has some of the dopest beats ever
Your collection is not complete without it, get it now!

TAURO
05-03-2006, 09:46 AM
I think the most underated rapper is sick Jacken of psycho realm, him and his brother Duke have some of the best lyrics i have ever heard, plus their beats are fantastic, people need to check for them.

psychorealmonline.com

TAURO
05-03-2006, 09:50 AM
By the way Im new, it is good to talk to people that share my love of wu and real hip hop.

Peace