PDA

View Full Version : Download Music???

Liquid Lines
05-02-2006, 02:28 PM
Just wondering do any of u lot download music.
Personaly the only things I download is unrealeased songs, stuff put up by the artists (Wu Media)
and some mixtapes song(the only reason I do that is that you cant get many mixtapes here).
Theres no reason I dont but I just prefer to have the album actualy on CD with a case and everything.

4-Bar Killer
05-02-2006, 02:37 PM
I do the same as you, besides I don't really listen to mixtapes that much.. Once in a while I get somebody to download a single song from a album for me, as I don't have a download program myself..

Rorschach
05-02-2006, 02:37 PM
Yeah I agree, I download and try everything, I'm not afraid to admit that, the authorities can come and lock me up, I have to test what music I'm buying before I spend my hard earned money on it.

I sold my CD collection recently as I'm focusing on DVD's, I find they get more play over a long period of time, and don't get 'played out' like cd's do, I could watch my comedy boxsets time and time again.

Wu-Forever, Chamber Musik and Wu-Tang Corp combined give me more or less all the Unreleased Wu I could ever want, then the video thread on here, and Soulseek if I still can't find what I'm looking for.

riddla
05-02-2006, 02:48 PM
I have to test what music I'm buying before I spend my hard earned money on it.

co-sign

GhettoGnom
05-02-2006, 03:12 PM
Soulseek is the shit, of course I download! :-D

brown_dogg
05-02-2006, 03:18 PM
If the artist doesn't wanna put out a quality CD that you can listen to fully without skipping a track, then I'm not willing to hand out my money for the CD. I was gonna buy the Pumpkinhead "Orange Moon Over Brooklyn" album, but after i downloaded it there were way too many skippable tracks (four is too many), so i just kept the download. I check reviews before i buy too.

LilDirtyBastard
05-02-2006, 03:25 PM
http://mitglied.lycos.de/lildirtybastard/mp3.jpg

Greek Gheynician Anal Tradition
05-02-2006, 03:42 PM
All the users downloading musik. .

Foxxx-Mulder
05-02-2006, 05:58 PM
Hell Yeah i download, if it wasnt the mp3'z i wouldnt have so much music cuz in my country only a few albums are published, and the original cd's that are import from other countries are too damn expensive, so i dont have any other choise but to download music from the net. Beside that of course i prefer the original cd with the cover and everything else but i cannot get so big up mp3'z

cap
05-02-2006, 06:09 PM
the music i download can usually not be found in any store around my way.
i still cop albums though.