PDA

View Full Version : Mobb Deep - Blood Money

RynMur
05-02-2006, 09:26 PM
I've heard alot of bad reviews from this album. Is it worth getting? Is the bootleg even worth getting? Tell me what you think.

Sun Tzu, Tha Soul Controllah
05-02-2006, 09:30 PM
i copped it today and it's pretty decent...not as bad as everyone is trying to say...a few joints are ehh...but overall right now it's a 7.9 outta 10 for me

riddla
05-02-2006, 10:23 PM
5/10...not that impressive, but ok

{Godly}
05-02-2006, 10:27 PM
kinda off topic but i gotta say they have officially fallen off for signing with g-unt

tragedykhadafi12
05-02-2006, 10:30 PM
its not that bad. I only listened to it once though, it usually takes a couple listens

dimi
05-02-2006, 10:40 PM
they tracks dat every1 herd already are the only ones woth listening

tical2000
05-03-2006, 02:17 AM
its decent.......nothing really that great though.......and PRODIGY has fallen the fuck off on the mic.....

tical2000
05-03-2006, 02:19 AM
kinda off topic but i gotta say they have officially fallen off for signing with g-unt

to me there falling off has nothing to do with signing to G-UNIT, it has to do with PRODIGY forgetting how to rap since the INFAMY album.....ever since JAY-Z called him out, the dude has never rapped the same.....

...listen to "Quiet Storm", then listen to any of the album they have released since JAY-Z called him out....INFAMY, AMERIKAZ, BLOOD MONEY......its not even the same dude on the mic

in the 1990's PRODIGY was an absolute animal on the mic......dude is a shell of his former self

Edgar Erebus
05-03-2006, 03:32 AM
to me there falling off has nothing to do with signing to G-UNIT, it has to do with PRODIGY forgetting how to rap since the INFAMY album.....ever since JAY-Z called him out, the dude has never rapped the same.....

...listen to "Quiet Storm", then listen to any of the album they have released since JAY-Z called him out....INFAMY, AMERIKAZ, BLOOD MONEY......its not even the same dude on the mic

in the 1990's PRODIGY was an absolute animal on the mic......dude is a shell of his former self

Um, I know this gonna be controversial, but I think Amerikaz was better than Infamy, it wasn't such pop sell-out.

Bout Blood Money, bootleg it. I'm not gonna buy it, it's too G-Unit for that. One peep on this forum once said that it seems 50 is 3rd MC in tha band, he's present on almost half of the tracks. And yeah, you can listen to even 3rd release of remix of Outta COntrol :) This is so 50: three times release same song, as Wanksta on Guess Who's Back, 8 Mile OST and Get Rich

Basic Instructor
05-03-2006, 04:04 PM

I agree with you, but on Amerikaz, P's his former self on "We Up"...that song is as tight as a 16 yr old virgin. But I also agree with Slim T, Amerikaz is a good album, theres a few tracks that are too commercial for me, but in general I bang it once in a while, especially over joints like Free Agents, Infamy, Murda Muzik (only like around 6 tracks on that)

Panama
05-03-2006, 04:14 PM
About what everyone else said is what i think. Its aight.

RynMur
05-04-2006, 02:15 AM
The album is ok. This album is more on the path of trying to get money then making a solid hip-hop album. 50 & G-Unit, of course is on half of the songs. Overall around a (7.0/10)...only had one good listen thru the entire album.

Thanks to everyone for their replies

Funk_Dock
05-04-2006, 06:35 AM
The album is ok. This album is more on the path of trying to get money then making a solid hip-hop album. 50 & G-Unit, of course is on half of the songs. Overall around a (7.0/10)...only had one good listen thru the entire album.

Thanks to everyone for their replies

only 1 good listen and you gave it a 7???

JackTrippa718JR
05-04-2006, 07:44 AM
I think's it's a decent album there's some dope songs on there. I think the beats were right all the way through, but everyone on here got it right when they say Prodigy fell off. Have of his rhymes don't even rhyme. Pearly gates is a sick song.

ShaolinDarts
05-04-2006, 08:02 AM
The album is not as bad as alot of people say. Its a decent enough album, like 5/10 or maybe 5.5/10.

Greek Gheynician Anal Tradition
05-04-2006, 08:18 AM
^^ I agree. .

RynMur
05-04-2006, 09:51 AM
only 1 good listen and you gave it a 7???

Yea, it's a decent album. What do you rank it?