PDA

View Full Version : The Fight Klub

King Justice
05-04-2006, 03:14 PM
Anybody seen the show on MTV2 FIGHT KLUB they have these cats just battle for all kinds of shit like last night 4 MCs they split them up the 2 winners fight in last battle for $10,000 and the episode before that the 4 of em fought for Label contract, the cats on there are mad ill

CherChezLaMarauder
05-04-2006, 03:19 PM
Hell Yea I Catch It. Killin'em. That Chinese Kid From Double R Got Burned Last Time I Saw It. Some Cat Said There's 2 Billion People In China And You Can't Even Go Platinum

TeknicelStylez
05-04-2006, 03:20 PM
DAAAAAAAYUM

Thats a burn

Funk_Dock
05-04-2006, 03:29 PM
I've seen a few on you tube, theyre dope, smack dvd battles are better tho

that murda mook cardi battle was ill

King Justice
05-04-2006, 03:39 PM
Hell Yea I Catch It. Killin'em. That Chinese Kid From Double R Got Burned Last Time I Saw It. Some Cat Said There's 2 Billion People In China And You Can't Even Go Platinum

Yeah i saw that that kid was ill but the cat he was facin Serius Jones his punches were just to much he could rymed for ever and Jones still would took him down Serius hit harder wit that shit then any of the otha kids rymes

Classic
05-04-2006, 04:48 PM
That was Jin. The battle rapper who won 7 times on Freestyle Fridays on B.E.T. and got a contract wit Double R.
However, Jin dropped from Double R now and put some other garbage album out.
Jin flowed faster, but really, he only had like..2-3 good punchlines per verse. Shit was garbage.
Serius Jones ripped him limb from limb.
You could tell as soon as Jin started rappin' about Jim pre-writin' his shit before battles and shit.
Then Jim flipped that shit around on Jin and just slaughtered him.
Jin = Also proof that battle rappers don't make actual good rappers.

King Justice
05-10-2006, 04:16 PM
Did any yall see them chicks got at it Remy Ma and Lady Luck them bitties get nasty on each other

CherChezLaMarauder
05-10-2006, 04:20 PM
Pfffffffffft...... Remy Won That Battle!

"for As Long As You Pay, Like Your Fat Ass Weight, Imma Be On 119 Street Every Fucking Monday" - Remmy

I Love Remmy, But That Line Got The Crowd Going Crazy And I'm Like "huh?"

Lady Luck Was Murkin Her.....

King Justice
05-11-2006, 08:48 PM
yeah like i caught the 3rd round and the sudden death round didn't get ta see first 2

INF
05-11-2006, 08:54 PM
Did any yall see them chicks got at it Remy Ma and Lady Luck them bitties get nasty on each other

Haha, hell yeah. Luck got straight smashed on. It's funny when ppl start talkin personal biz in a battle. Remy straight made Luck look stupid. It didn't even have to go three rounds.

One.:king:

TUCO
05-11-2006, 08:57 PM
Luck was whippin it!
but her last hit sounded like a written (to me at least) with no real personals so i guess that leveled down her steam
Remy came nice tho...for the doubters, she actually is a dope MC but money talks...........................and she's concieted

deadlymelody
05-11-2006, 09:37 PM
Serius Jones was awesome and hilarious at the same time. The other guy I wasnt impressed with. Another one I saw was this one guy with a weird type flow against a guy who only rapped about the other guy's girl being on his balls which got really old after exactly 1 time. That show also has a really catchy song *sarcasm*. Fight club! Fight Club! Fight Club!

mashqauck
05-11-2006, 10:58 PM
gayshow

JASPER
05-12-2006, 06:03 AM
Oh rapping. I thought we were talking about some underground kumite k1 fighting shit.

King Justice
05-12-2006, 11:07 PM
gayshow Nobody ASKED YOU

mashqauck
05-13-2006, 04:26 AM
Nobody ASKED YOU

i never said anybody asked me..... but this is a posting forum i was told..:mmmyah:

gayshow again:tease:

Funk_Dock
05-13-2006, 06:12 AM
i never said anybody asked me..... but this is a posting forum i was told..:mmmyah:

gayshow again:tease:

grow up

Luck beat remy, i thought remy had it with the first couple of rounds but then she was on too much of that lesbian shit

King Justice
05-13-2006, 02:50 PM
yeah i was thinkin the same thing

Right.
05-13-2006, 03:49 PM
My dad watches that he's not gay.

mashqauck
05-13-2006, 05:06 PM
grow up

Luck beat remy, i thought remy had it with the first couple of rounds but then she was on too much of that lesbian shit

i'm fourteen years old and i do not yet have aging powder so i doubt i can just become your age and be at your maturity level whenever you please. my opinion is the show is gay, but you got to take it personal like i care if you watch it.... i dont give a fuck what people say about what i watch. so you, grow up....}:|#(#(#(#(#(#(

King Justice
06-02-2006, 05:51 PM
Anybody some of them newer ones, saw one last night Between 40 CAL VS Sam Scarfo any yall see that