PDA

View Full Version : Is Any Body Feeling Jr Writer??????????

B-Ball-Hov
05-04-2006, 08:57 PM
IS ANY BODY FEELING JR WRITER??????????
DO U THINK HIS ALBUM IS GONNA BE HOT? HOW DO U FEEL ABOUT HIM LIRICALLY? DO U THINK HE IS GONNA MAKE SOME NOISE IN THIS INDUSTRY?
DO YA THINK HE HAS POTENTIAL?

Funk_Dock
05-05-2006, 06:05 AM
I heard a couple of his joints, lyrically I wasnt impressed. Wat do u think is his best song lyrically maybe im missin out on sumtin?

im def. feelin his boy un kasa tho

12weLvE
05-06-2006, 06:57 PM
I dont know about him making noise in the idustry, the reason being is because we all know that freestylers never really make it. They make a lot noise on mixtapes,but thats about it. I dont think I will buy his album, his subject matter is to typical: jewelry, hoes and hustling (Blah, Blah...BORING). I might take a listen to Camron's album though, ot because I am a huge fan but because I have all his albums and his flow and style makes me listen...theres always something funny on his albums (I need to laugh from hear to there).

Hayabusa
05-06-2006, 07:15 PM
Hes the best member in the dipset camp but that isn't sayin much. His mixtapes are pretty good especially production wise but thats usual with dipset. Me personally I wouldn't buy and dipset music but I would burn some of their best work to bump in the car when i'm on a Common,Mos Def, KRS, etc. break.

tical2000
05-06-2006, 09:45 PM
IS ANY BODY FEELING JR WRITER??????????
DO U THINK HIS ALBUM IS GONNA BE HOT? HOW DO U FEEL ABOUT HIM LIRICALLY? DO U THINK HE IS GONNA MAKE SOME NOISE IN THIS INDUSTRY?
DO YA THINK HE HAS POTENTIAL?

nope

snapple
05-06-2006, 11:54 PM
Hes the best member in the dipset camp but that isn't sayin much. His mixtapes are pretty good especially production wise but thats usual with dipset. Me personally I wouldn't buy and dipset music but I would burn some of their best work to bump in the car when i'm on a Common,Mos Def, KRS, etc. break.

you wouldn't buy any dipset...yet you somehow can say who is the best in the crew? youre a dickrider man.

and with the right production it could definitly be a hot album...with the right production

Bone Collecta
05-07-2006, 04:30 AM
most overrated mixtape rapper PERIOD