PDA

View Full Version : Mohammed Cartoons... Gotta Love 'em...

AK Spray
05-05-2006, 11:54 PM
http://img218.imageshack.us/img218/880/sea0001l9pl.jpg

http://img301.imageshack.us/img301/7128/0000521x3ni.jpg

Why muslim extremists so mad about the Mohammed shit? lol.

Bedlam
05-06-2006, 12:14 AM
haha, thats it? Wow...............

crass
05-06-2006, 12:24 AM
http://i13.photobucket.com/albums/a300/tescosuicide/Alicia/Mohammed-bomb.jpg

^^^that's the one that got everyone upset

it's brutal. pretty clever though, you have to admit.

edit: does it work now?

crass
05-06-2006, 12:30 AM
i linked a new pic, does it work now?

GENERAL WISE
05-06-2006, 12:42 AM
Let me explain it (and am thoroughly disgusted by you posting this)

WE DO NOT WORSHIP MOHAMMAD AND MOHAMMAD DIDN'T WANT US TO WORSHIP HIM THUS HE DISALLOWED PICTURES OF HIM BEING MADE

HE SAID TO WORSHIP GOD ALONE NOT JESUS, NOT HIMSELF, NOT ANY THING EXCEPT GOD HIM/HERSELF

To a Muslim, making any picture of Mohammad is a sin, because it would create an image of mohammad and thus would draw worship from GOD to mohammad

Sicka than aidZ
05-06-2006, 01:48 AM
ak shows up outta nowhere with the most boring thread ever.

CrazyCoCasian
05-06-2006, 02:08 AM
Hey Joey Fuck Stak
http://i71.photobucket.com/albums/i140/CrazyCocasian/ththIF_I_WANTED_TO_LISTEN_TO_ANtn.jpg
http://i71.photobucket.com/albums/i140/CrazyCocasian/ththasshole.gif

CrazyCoCasian
05-06-2006, 02:09 AM
Here you go Joey-Fuck Stakhttp://i71.photobucket.com/albums/i140/CrazyCocasian/osamasmall2.jpg

Sicka than aidZ
05-06-2006, 02:12 AM
mighty joey or what? Thought u were never setting foot on this site, naw he aint joey, wise is a dumb ass fuck, joey's a pimp

AK Spray
05-06-2006, 03:32 AM
ak shows up outta nowhere with the most boring thread ever.

Haha, Nah, man... I was just thinkin about sum random shit.. wanted to see what others thought..

and oh yeah..

I FINALLY cleared out my Inbox, but, ur message with my new tag never came thru tho.. u still got it? or did u ever do it? lol.

mashqauck
05-06-2006, 04:38 AM
hahahahahahahahaha out of virgins

Skellington
05-06-2006, 07:25 AM
http://i13.photobucket.com/albums/a300/tescosuicide/Alicia/Mohammed-bomb.jpg

^^^that's the one that got everyone upset

it's brutal. pretty clever though, you have to admit.

edit: does it work now?

LOL, that shit's funny, people should laugh about these things, how many spiked christ toons have we seen??? Did christians start anything over that???

Pathetic.....

ShaolinDarts
05-06-2006, 08:47 AM
Ladies an gents, we all have our own beliefs and while some of you guys may find it funny doesn't mean that everyone will. If the muslims find it offensive then is there really any need for it. Its not about sense of humour. Them muslims are just people who find this offensive and there was no need for this type of shit to be published.

We all entitled to our opinion but was there any need to deliberately fuck with them. I'm not on their side but really it was arrogant fools who had to start trouble out of nothing.

HANZO
05-06-2006, 10:25 AM
we muslims take our religion seriously, maybe christians in the west dont complain about pictures of jesus but im sure christians in the east do get annoyed at them. also muslims are getting sick and tired with western media jus taking the piss out of us. Its not kool theirs a certain level at were a joke goes up to. You dont pass that level espeicially with muslims these days i dont think at the moment muslims in the world are too fond with the west. Why spill petrol on a burning flame???

WU-KILLAH
05-06-2006, 10:39 AM
Well I think it's possible to defend both point of view (freedom of speech / respect of beliefs)... I know a lot of christians who were shocked by these pictures. I personnaly don't think these pictures are offensive and Islam have to accept being criticized, but at the same time I do understand those who would like to see these censored. But in no way it justified murders, in no way it justify imams to bring pictures _that had never been published and that were way more offensives_ in Egypt to set fire.
By the way these pictures had been published in Egypt two mounth before Danemark without any kind of reaction ...

JASPER
05-06-2006, 10:56 AM
Jesus told me a nigger joke once.

Oztradamus
05-06-2006, 11:00 AM

The randomness loses it's luster after a while, you know..

JASPER
05-06-2006, 11:03 AM
I thought I was being on topic. I should probably stop drinking at the job.

Skellington
05-06-2006, 12:47 PM
You can take religion serious, no doubt, but not fanatic, that's madness.

whitey
05-06-2006, 01:29 PM
I think if muslims want to outlaw a drawings of Muhammed that's fine. But I feel thats within their religion, and no one has a duty to respect anyone else in any sort of way.

I think people should be respectful of others, but sadly that is not how the world works.

Its not up to muslims to tell the world they cannot draw Muhammed or Jesus or Mickey Mouse for that matter. And it is especially not up to them to kill people for drawing it.

cap
05-06-2006, 01:39 PM
i'm not muslim,but a lot of my friends are,they take their religion very seriously (most of 'em)
they pray 5 times a day,they fast during rammadan etc.
and if they dont like it when people mock their religion,than JUST DONT DO IT!!
what kinda shit is that,why cant people just respect other peoples beliefs.
and dont come with that "terrorists dont respect our beliefs either."
cus they are a very small percentage of muslims,and people who dont know that,have prolly never been around muslims in their life.

PuNcH_iN_PuNcH_OuT
05-06-2006, 09:23 PM
the peeps that drew those cartoons knew exactly what they where doing and what reaction it would make

JASPER
05-06-2006, 09:28 PM
http://www.whiteninjacomics.com/images/comics/mitts.gif

thwak
05-06-2006, 09:43 PM
I don't think it was neccisarly the image of muhhammed that upset alot of muslims. I think it was the whole muhhammed incurages terrorism that caused alot of muslims to be upset.

and the ones who were terriorists just needed a scapegoat anyway.

The Lost Prophet
05-07-2006, 12:59 AM
muslums are being killed averyday for there religion and country. then a country decides to rub it in our face that we are all terrorist. HOW THE FUCK WOULD YOU FEEL! U DONT KICK PEOPLE WHEN THERE DOWN! what would have happened if a white person would have put a racist picture of a black person in the LA newspaper in 1966. RIOTS YOU IGNORANT FUCKS! BUT ITS WORST BECAUSE YOU'RE NOT JUST DISRESPECTING THE PEOPLE, BUT THERE PROPHET! THATS THE PROBLEM. i'm muslum and my friends crack jokes all the time whether its camel jocky or terrorist, but i know them and i know they r just joking. THIS I ALSO WOULDN'T HAVE TAKEN LIGHTLY, ESPECIALLY IF I'M POOR AND DEPRIVED

Skellington
05-07-2006, 07:22 AM
i'm not muslim,but a lot of my friends are,they take their religion very seriously (most of 'em)
they pray 5 times a day,they fast during rammadan etc.
and if they dont like it when people mock their religion,than JUST DONT DO IT!!
what kinda shit is that,why cant people just respect other peoples beliefs.
and dont come with that "terrorists dont respect our beliefs either."
cus they are a very small percentage of muslims,and people who dont know that,have prolly never been around muslims in their life.

I live in the centre of a Muslim community right here, got lots of Arab friends around here, and they all cool, they all obsessed with their religion, and that's al ok for me....

But if I catch any of these fuckers running over my car, trashing my stuff, hurting others, over a simple cartoon? You better believe he's goin' 6 feet under, what's that have to do with religion??
Nuthin'...
And that goes for any religion, I never saw any Buddhists, Christians, Hindu's, Jews pulling of shit like that...
So, if they wanna earn a good name and respect with their religion, they need to stop acting childish on stuff like this, it's simple as that.

Sure, some friends of mine are die-hard fanatics aswell, and they like to trash everything aswell over a mather like this, and they know how I think about this, but pfff they don't really care, their religion is always more important then friendship, fine by me, I respect that, but even if it is a friend of mine, I catch one of these sucker pulling of stunts like that with me?? I'm gonna hit back.

PuNcH_iN_PuNcH_OuT
05-07-2006, 07:30 AM
Why would a muslim attack you? I doubt that they are any sort of a crime ellement where you live.

cap
05-07-2006, 10:04 AM
I live in the centre of a Muslim community right here, got lots of Arab friends around here, and they all cool, they all obsessed with their religion, and that's al ok for me....

But if I catch any of these fuckers running over my car, trashing my stuff, hurting others, over a simple cartoon? You better believe he's goin' 6 feet under, what's that have to do with religion??
Nuthin'...
And that goes for any religion, I never saw any Buddhists, Christians, Hindu's, Jews pulling of shit like that...
So, if they wanna earn a good name and respect with their religion, they need to stop acting childish on stuff like this, it's simple as that.

Sure, some friends of mine are die-hard fanatics aswell, and they like to trash everything aswell over a mather like this, and they know how I think about this, but pfff they don't really care, their religion is always more important then friendship, fine by me, I respect that, but even if it is a friend of mine, I catch one of these sucker pulling of stunts like that with me?? I'm gonna hit back.

where are you from man?

WU-KILLAH
05-07-2006, 12:01 PM
Muslims this muslims that ... the thing is that I know a lot of muslim too and guess what ? they don't give a fuck about these pictures. But as I said previously I know christians who were upset because of these pictures saying religion should be more respected ....

Skellington
05-07-2006, 02:22 PM
where are you from man?

Antwerp.

And I wasn't saying they'll attack me, I got lots of Muslim friends, but they would however choose religion above friendship.

Sicka than aidZ
05-07-2006, 02:27 PM

hahahahahaha

cap
05-07-2006, 06:06 PM
Antwerp.

And I wasn't saying they'll attack me, I got lots of Muslim friends, but they would however choose religion above friendship.

yeah im from limburg,so you know theres a lot of muslims there too.

GENERAL WISE
05-07-2006, 07:55 PM
I would fuck your car up :)
then burn your house down just for fun
and watch as your business lose billions of $$ everyday because extremist oil rich muslim countries boycott your country because 1 persons fault

:)

Our way of saying WE ARE BORED

Islam & (science cause I practice little Islam and believe what I see:learning:) > Abraham related religions> no religion> Your religion

:W:W:W:W