PDA

View Full Version : New Mobb Deep album is weak. Listen here.....

Gawd
05-06-2006, 12:35 AM
no full album DLs or streams on this website

The album is too sugar coated with G Unit. Most of the choruses are water down club shit. Though I am not suprised.

Mobb Deep has gone in the toilet.

GSTYLE
05-06-2006, 04:15 AM
HOW COME THEY TOOK OFF ALL THE DRE PRODUCED TRACKS?!!!!!!! It sounds like they musthave had a fallout, i was hopin "system" and "nightmares" would be on it, but no sign of DRE? somethin aint right

tical2000
05-06-2006, 04:26 AM
HOW COME THEY TOOK OFF ALL THE DRE PRODUCED TRACKS?!!!!!!! It sounds like they musthave had a fallout, i was hopin "system" and "nightmares" would be on it, but no sign of DRE? somethin aint right

they are not on due to sample clearance

Foxxx-Mulder
05-06-2006, 04:32 AM
The album is too sugar coated with G Unit. Most of the choruses are water down club shit.

Mobb Deep has gone in the toilet.
Yeah thets right i was expecting this shit to happens after they signed with gay-unit but still there was a little hope til the end, but after i got the album my suspicions were confirmed unfortunately. Another group that sold themself for money. :yessad:

Greek Gheynician Anal Tradition
05-06-2006, 08:39 AM
Average shit..

KBOS
05-06-2006, 10:36 AM
Mobb Deep sold the fuck out. Its like 50cent went to mob deep and said "Hey lets make some money, now you guys just hop on my dick and don't get off until we finsih the album" and mobb deep surely took 50cents advice and rode his dick hard. They're just doing all this gay shit for the money.

Rorschach
05-06-2006, 11:06 AM
Posted from one of the other endless Blood Money threads;

I'm normally very open-minded when it comes to artists I haven't enjoyed listening to in the past, I'll always give them a second, third and sometimes fourth or fifth chance.

I listened to Blood Money once throughout, and I thought(like most people)....damn....The G-Unit version of Mobb Deep truly do suck. Or as Phonte called them "Club Mobb". So I started the album over again, and listening to it for the second time, I noticed how much they mentioned the same subjects(and then turned it off halfway through and went back to my Lupe compilation:lmao: ), the beats save this album so much, which is strange because I heard Dre didn't go near this.

They are clearly very desperate for this to sell, the cover is disgusting in my opinion, just shows the lame mentality of G-Unit. Also I found the fact they have included two party tracks in Outta Control Remix and Have A Party, both which appeared on other albums, very desperate.

The songs I did like sounded a lot better than they probably actually are alone, it's just any sort of average song on this album stands out, and thus sounds very, very good, if that makes sense? Songs I liked;

09. Pearly Gates (Feat. 50 Cent)
12. The Infamous (Feat. 50 Cent)
14. It's Alright (Feat. 50 Cent & Mary J. Blige)

However none of those will make the MP3 player, and it's funny how two of those tracks are recycled beats(AZ - New York & Alchemist - Tick Tock).:lmao:

I give it a 3/5, rounded up from 2.5

GSTYLE
05-06-2006, 11:16 AM
Pearly Gates is cencored, and the dre songs didnt make it - i am very dissapointed.

I think its an average album, similar quality to Amerikaz Nightmare. Dre's "system" had no sample, so i think its too much of a coincidence that dre has no involvement apart from the previously released "outta control remix" that 50 owns the rights to

Gawd
05-06-2006, 08:51 PM
Pearly Gates is cencored, and the dre songs didnt make it - i am very dissapointed.

I think its an average album, similar quality to Amerikaz Nightmare. Dre's "system" had no sample, so i think its too much of a coincidence that dre has no involvement apart from the previously released "outta control remix" that 50 owns the rights to

I could of gone for a Mobb album produced by Dre.

Mobb Deep has lost touch with grimey hiphop.

TrueDciple
05-06-2006, 09:47 PM
Pearly Gates is cencored

No shit?...is it cause of P's lines about beating up the all mighty?

Dirty Knowledge
05-06-2006, 09:53 PM
Mobb Deep has lost touch with grimey hiphop.

Agreed. The Infamy even had that feeling but now.. I dunno.. I put Mobb Deep in the classic files once Infamy dropped. I kinda felt like that'd be they last good album.

proteck ya neck
05-06-2006, 09:56 PM
mobb deep been fell off

num2son
05-06-2006, 09:58 PM
I heard the album and its below average, to much 50 cent on that album.

Gawd
05-07-2006, 12:49 AM
I heard the album and its below average, to much 50 cent on that album.

Lloyd banks thinks he is good at teh choruses

GSTYLE
05-07-2006, 12:46 PM
No shit?...is it cause of P's lines about beating up the all mighty?

yeah all the stuff he said about God and Jesus is censored, it sounds ridiculous. It was actually a great verse, even if it was offensive and contraversial- but now its just a mess.