PDA

View Full Version : WTF moments in hip hop history.

thwak
05-06-2006, 03:50 AM
so I was going through my cd's and I came accross the wwf aggression cd. and I thought "ok I like wwf theme music this should be good."

then I looked at that back...

WTF!

the cd was basically rappers rapping over wwf theme music, and it had insanely good rappers too. for instance kool keith and ODB rapped over mankinds theme, with ODB's verse now over the beat to break that by mathematics. but that's neither here nor there. the point is alot of these tracks were bad and just seem to make you wonder, why the hell did they do this?

Shyheim69
05-06-2006, 05:45 AM
why are u acting so surprised. you went to the store and bought the cd, obviously u knew what u were buying. so why would u type i was going through my cd collection and i came across this wwf cd acting like u never knew what was on the cd

Longbongcilvaringz
05-06-2006, 05:52 AM
^lol, pure ownage.

cap
05-06-2006, 01:57 PM
why are u acting so surprised. you went to the store and bought the cd, obviously u knew what u were buying. so why would u type i was going through my cd collection and i came across this wwf cd acting like u never knew what was on the cd

hahaha

"twak" isnt gonna be making threads any time soon.

damaja
05-06-2006, 02:29 PM
Hahaha, that's all I've got to say about that.

thwak
05-06-2006, 04:10 PM

hey you remember when that fucking cd came out?

like I said I was browsing through my collection and found it and went "WTF".

like you've never forgotten a cd you bought ages ago? gtfo

TAURO
05-10-2006, 10:24 AM
Doesn't change the fact that you had bought it, wheather you had forgotten about it don't mean shit, you thought it was dope enough for you to buy at one point and that's what people are laughing at.

IRAN
05-10-2006, 12:50 PM
Its a shame.

snapple
05-10-2006, 02:16 PM
Doesn't change the fact that you had bought it, wheather you had forgotten about it don't mean shit, you thought it was dope enough for you to buy at one point and that's what people are laughing at.

ive wasted money on plenty of garbage/average shit....see before you started listening to hiphop this internet shit was not poppin, you wouldn't go on and be a little greedy fuck and download the artists album then decide if youre gonna buy it burn it or whatever, we had to take risks, and yea it sucks dick when you hear a hot single and then buy it and every track is wack as fuck. don't worry mang i feel you ive dropped money on garbage before, i would assume every hiphop fan has...