PDA

View Full Version : drunken experiences

Its Big Lu baby
05-06-2006, 11:54 PM
i got fucked up to the max like i drank with my boy a whole handle of captain morgan and half a handle of cheap vodka. im surprised i didnt end up in the hospital

so i got fucked up and did the following:

-asked random girls to suck my balls... and that i would pay them if they did because i was in a "gettin my balls sucked mood"
-lit the wrong part of my cigarette 5+ times
-tried to make a drink in the blender without the top n spilled shit everywhere
-hit on my friends gf and kept apologizing to him cuz id forget they were goin out
-this fat girl sat in front of me and i turn to my friend and yell "damn ... thats a big bitch" right in front of her
-drunk dialed girls ive fucked and left them messages tellin them i have aids
(i dont have aids)
-talked about mike tyson for an hour

and last but not least
passed out in my car and woke up at 9am today sweaty and vomit on the driver seat ( i was in the passenger seat )

if you experienced any of the above... post ur experiences

Its Big Lu baby
05-06-2006, 11:55 PM
oh and heres a pic
this is how fucked up i was
http://i47.photobucket.com/albums/f153/celphtitled/ElCandMe.jpg

Bedlam
05-07-2006, 12:07 AM
man this one time... I had a wine cooler... and my baseball coach started to touch me... But he told me not to tell anyone about it...

Butter
05-07-2006, 12:11 AM
oh and heres a pic

''Yo man what you swiggin on?''

''Yo i brought the coke!''

TeknicelStylez
05-07-2006, 01:09 AM
-asked random girls to suck my balls... and that i would pay them if they did because i was in a "gettin my balls sucked mood"

how did that work out for you LOL

Its Big Lu baby
05-07-2006, 04:18 AM
how did that work out for you LOL
they just laughed yo... i was the life of the party i was in the kitchen and everyone else was over the counter like mad ppl just listenin to me ramble cuz i guess i was being funny and any girl that came to get somethin out the fridge id be like ... hey ... i have a proposition for you... how would you like... to suck my balls. lol and theyd laugh shake their heads and leave. one chic that i knew well was like uh no and i pulled a chappelle... i was like "you didnt let me finish... how would u like to suck on these balls and i stucke em out lol

but i fuckin puked all over my timbs :thumbdwn:

Skellington
05-07-2006, 04:35 AM
oh and heres a pic

Dang u drunk on Cola????

Its Big Lu baby
05-07-2006, 04:40 AM
Dang u drunk on Cola????
yes... just cola...
look at my sig son

Skellington
05-07-2006, 04:44 AM
Yup, that's even more hilarious ;)

Funk_Dock
05-07-2006, 05:47 AM
this one time wen me and my m8 were walkin back to his house i tried rollin up this steep fuckin hill.....didnt work too well

Inspectah_Dirk
05-07-2006, 06:02 AM
Last time i was so wasted i had alcohol poisining. I was at school and get soooo drunk there that i puked everywhere, and i ended up in the hospital. Lol. Beat that :p

Its Big Lu baby
05-07-2006, 06:30 AM
Last time i was so wasted i had alcohol poisining. I was at school and get soooo drunk there that i puked everywhere, and i ended up in the hospital. Lol. Beat that :p
damn thank god that shit hasnt happend to me man... im so surprised to after all i drink. last night A HANDLE!! 1.75 liters AND half a handle of vodka and i didnt die? how?

little boy
05-07-2006, 06:44 AM
One time I was drunk and then I got sick. So I don't do that now anymore.

Skellington
05-07-2006, 07:14 AM
I never get sick while drinking, but hey, i'm European, we can handle booze ;)

Greek Gheynician Anal Tradition
05-07-2006, 07:46 AM
they just laughed yo... i was the life of the party i was in the kitchen and everyone else was over the counter like mad ppl just listenin to me ramble cuz i guess i was being funny and any girl that came to get somethin out the fridge id be like

I like the partie's in America.I am fan of the American Pie serries.

Greek Gheynician Anal Tradition
05-07-2006, 07:47 AM
I never get sick while drinking, but hey, i'm European, we can handle booze ;)

Me 2 :b

RADIOACTIVE MAN
05-07-2006, 11:56 AM
got into a serious fight which ended up with cats pulling out guns and shit...i could have gotten shot that day but niggaz realised i was wasted so they charged that shit to the game

HANZO
05-07-2006, 12:01 PM
i only drink a real mans drink Raki (ouzo) greeks will kno wat im talking about. but i drink this stuff on rare occasions, i see too many drunk ppl on the streets i dont wanna end up like them. so i dont drink. its funny seeing drunk ppl all over the streets at night sum fight each other, everyone falling on the floor.

MsRzaRecTaH
05-07-2006, 01:09 PM
mhm.. well Im a drinker . .but one nite I went to a friends house for a party and I didnt want to drink because I was driving.. so this chick that was there hated on me and was trying to be all nice to me.. she knew her exman was trying to hit on me right.. so what she did was offer me a drink.. Im like nah Im cool.. shes just like take a little bit.. so she gave me a halfway full of cup of bacardi and coke.. and I was like fuck it. . Ill drink this and this be it..

I was in the bathroom for 3 hours I couldnt move.. I got carried out.... all my friends were worried cause Im the one having competitions with them to see who can handle the liquor better........ well not this time

I ended up in the hospital for alcohol poisining.. bitch put a extasy pill and tried to kill me.......

Its Big Lu baby
05-07-2006, 05:34 PM
mhm.. well Im a drinker . .but one nite I went to a friends house for a party and I didnt want to drink because I was driving.. so this chick that was there hated on me and was trying to be all nice to me.. she knew her exman was trying to hit on me right.. so what she did was offer me a drink.. Im like nah Im cool.. shes just like take a little bit.. so she gave me a halfway full of cup of bacardi and coke.. and I was like fuck it. . Ill drink this and this be it..

I was in the bathroom for 3 hours I couldnt move.. I got carried out.... all my friends were worried cause Im the one having competitions with them to see who can handle the liquor better........ well not this time

I ended up in the hospital for alcohol poisining.. bitch put a extasy pill and tried to kill me.......
wwwwhhhaaatt
thats some wack shit yo
i woulda killed a bitch when i felt better
that some scandelous shit
bitches are scandelous

Its Big Lu baby
05-07-2006, 05:35 PM
i only drink a real mans drink Raki (ouzo) greeks will kno wat im talking about. but i drink this stuff on rare occasions, i see too many drunk ppl on the streets i dont wanna end up like them. so i dont drink. its funny seeing drunk ppl all over the streets at night sum fight each other, everyone falling on the floor.
yea ...
but i enjoy being the drunk guy on the street
and i love to fight when im drunk
so alcohol is the right thing for me

crass
05-07-2006, 06:06 PM
-talked about mike tyson for an hour

hahahahah!!!

MsRzaRecTaH
05-07-2006, 11:03 PM
wwwwhhhaaatt
thats some wack shit yo
i woulda killed a bitch when i felt better
that some scandelous shit
bitches are scandelous

I never went back to my friends crib . .I mean the guy who threw the party felt bad and shit .. and since that happened to me he hasnt had a party so now we meet up clubs and have our getogethers thre
but now they make sure they buy me the drink themselves ...

deadlymelody
05-07-2006, 11:16 PM
I'm not a drinker. Do you really actually love puke on your timbs and in your car and acting completely nuts? I'm not hating, i'm just interested in your thoughts.

djooriez
05-07-2006, 11:49 PM
Alcohol is ok but know your limits. When u start getting whoozy and spinning STOP drinking and chill for a while. Cuz I hate drunk fuckers that be starting fights / destroying things / being RLY annoying to your female company which auto leads to fights. Yesterday I was RLY fucked up (had been a while) and I really dont like that feeling. I normally dont smoke on a lot of alcohol cuz that shit can give me weird experiences did it anyway and woke up in my boxers in some chick's kitchen with a cat sleeping on me... + alcohol aftereffects are just... not pleasant

know your limits...

pz

EAGLE EYE
05-08-2006, 12:29 AM
Last summer I hit on my friends-roomate's-girlfriend cuz i didnt know who she was and i was piss drunk. I felt pretty bad cuz it was the roomates birthday and that didnt make him too happy. I must of apologized for ten minutes straight. I also have done stupid stuff while drunk like burning myself 5 consecutive times trying to smoke a cigar, drove my old car into a snowbank and couldnt get it out, light furniture on fire, round house kick people for no apparrent reason, got air with my car, snort yay, pee out windows, and wake up with girls and have no clue what their name is. Im an asshole.

Its Big Lu baby
05-08-2006, 03:06 AM
I'm not a drinker. Do you really actually love puke on your timbs and in your car and acting completely nuts? I'm not hating, i'm just interested in your thoughts.
yeah i do... when i woke up wit puke on my timbs and in my car and then i started kinda rememberin what happend the night before a big smile rose on my face. i love it... i love alcohol i love wakin up next to random women i love getin into drunken fights cuz im a different person when im drunk. when ur a kid u ever idolize someone like damn "i wish i was rza" or w.e. well its kinda like that cuz when im fucked up im a completely different person and i lvoe it alcohol has brought so much beautiful things in my life. and i never get hangovers so thats a plus. i love drinking and i will never stop. and when i drink i might do some ridiculous shit but i do have a level of respect. sure... ill hit on ur g/f but i will never think of trashing ur house or stealing anything valuable from ur house. theirs limits even when im on that next level. and i even love finding out what happend the night before. i lvoe callin my homeboys and hearing "oh u dont remember... well u told mad bitches to suck ur balls... u faught some kid and whoooped his ass... then u passed out in ur car" and after i hear that i start to remember and im like oh shit... that was fucking fun. so no i dont regret anything i do when i drink i love drunk dialing and waking up next to random bitches and talkin shit and fighting wit my boys cuz the next day... well still be boys... i love crashin in my car cuz the next morning ... its just funny its a great thing. i love alcohol.

Its Big Lu baby
05-08-2006, 03:10 AM
Last summer I hit on my friends-roomate's-girlfriend cuz i didnt know who she was and i was piss drunk. I felt pretty bad cuz it was the roomates birthday and that didnt make him too happy. I must of apologized for ten minutes straight. I also have done stupid stuff while drunk like burning myself 5 consecutive times trying to smoke a cigar, drove my old car into a snowbank and couldnt get it out, light furniture on fire, round house kick people for no apparrent reason, got air with my car, snort yay, pee out windows, and wake up with girls and have no clue what their name is. Im an asshole.
haaha i remember one time my homeboy and his girlfriend introduced me to her friend and i was fucked up so i forgot her name... i dont even know if she told me. so i ignored her for the rest of the night and then we all went back to my crib to watch a movie and my boy and his girl stayed in the car... i started fuckin around with the bitch and fingering her n shit... and then i fucked the shit out of her... like not on some "oh the sex was great" i mean like i fucked this girl like there was no tomorrow i fucked the shit out of her slammin everytime i came back in. picked her up fucked her against the wall threw her on the floor turned her around fucked her doggy grabbed her hair threw her back on my bed and gized all over her face... it was awesome... SO THEN i rolled over in bed and being fucked up as i was i said "yo... i know this is the wrong time to ask... but... whats your name?" and it was great cuz she didnt know my name either. i love alcohol

Its Big Lu baby
05-08-2006, 03:11 AM
you people should drink a bottle of this shit to yourselves then come back and post...I don't drink anymore, but I used to drink this shit all the time, I'd tell u some stories......If I could remember, this shit'll fuck u right up cus its got a hallucinagen that'll mess with u, "wormwood" i think its called:

http://www.bouncingbearbotanicals.com/images/absinthe.jpghttp://www.laboheme.cz/images/Absinthe%20Original_500.jpghttp://www.absenta.com/images/teppie-absinthe1.jpg

^ now thats a real mans drink
this chic im talking to is bringin me back 3 bottles from london. so ima experience that shit real soon...

oh btw im fucked up righ now

Its Big Lu baby
05-08-2006, 03:23 AM
and i love being fucked up wit my boys and reciting a million wu verses
run on the track like jessy owens... broke the record flowin...
we just did that shit ahaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa