PDA

View Full Version : Wu Latino?

Gawd
05-07-2006, 02:15 AM
ftw is that? is this a serious thing ,this is real?

Wu Tang's 9 members shoulda concentrate on doing what it does best and that is making beats and destroying all other rappers verbally. Now they have stamped some other groups with their name and when that fails too what then will it be?
Wu Tang South?
Wu Raegeton?
Raekwons cream team allstars or whatever the fux that was?

Spitz on it!!!!!1

little boy
05-07-2006, 06:02 AM
http://wu-tanglatino.com/

Wu-Tality
05-07-2006, 06:39 AM
Yeah what is that raggaeton shit about anyway? The beat all sounds the same.

VEYRON
05-10-2006, 02:25 PM
exactly. latinos suck. why are they sucking under a wu sign ??
somebody answer me please!!!

Godbrother
06-25-2006, 11:41 PM
Ya'll showing too much HATE, anything underneath that emblem has a strong foundation

SLIM-BASTARD
06-26-2006, 07:10 PM
FUCK PUTO REGGAETON IS VERY SHIThttp://i67.photobucket.com/albums/h295/AZARECTOR/Imagen1-1.jpg

$inista
06-28-2006, 11:46 AM
exactly. latinos suck. why are they sucking under a wu sign ??
somebody answer me please!!!

^I got your answer ignorant bitch, fool I sould fuck ya momma

Big Pun, Immortal Technique, Tego Calderon, Cypress Hills, Dom Pachino, Joel Ortiz, just to name a few, all latinos so you can suck a fat dick puto
Da Beatnutz, Tony Touch, Babito the barber, kid Capri, Crazy legz, Mad Seen, Cope, Tats crew bio what you know bout them catz, we help build this bitch in every aspect of Hip Hop culture from DJing to breaking to Graffiti to MCing we have been there since the beginning & we anit going no where like it or not, test me kid Iíll crush you with knowledge

haterz
As far as Reggaeton is a different Genre but just because you donít like it you want to hate well Iím not the biggest fan myself but I do listen to a couple of jams, & why not support my people do you think music is just confine to America a lot of people fail to realize how many Spanish speaking countries there are out there, the Reggaeton movement is pretty big why RZA shouldnít cash in on it All the other majors are cashing in, people seem to forget at the end of the day this WU shit is still a bu$ine$$ a nigga got to get paid
You may now continue the hating thank you very mucho cabrones :loser:

Gawd
06-28-2006, 08:07 PM
Wu is failing as it is. so why branch out even more when the 9 are failing. no one is even going gold anymore. lets stamp wu on everything and watch it fail.........as for the aboves comments yeah those are all great artists. but reageton is shite IMO

TUCO
06-29-2006, 09:05 PM
^^^ ur white....ur opinion on reggaeton and latino artists doesnt really matter

TAURO
06-29-2006, 10:19 PM
As a latino I hate the idea of a reggaeton group reppin wu, I would rather have some real latin mc's bringin that raw shit, plus I hate the name "wu latino" fuck that corny ass name, we ain't no gimmick race.

Gawd
06-29-2006, 10:41 PM

yeah oki doki tard. reggaeton is not wu. and btw my last name is Lopez and my father is from Aguas Caliente. kthx

crass
07-05-2006, 09:18 AM

yeah oki doki tard. reggaeton is not wu. and btw my last name is Lopez and my father is from Aguas Caliente. kthx

OWNED!