PDA

View Full Version : Canadian Hip-Hop is NOT whack...

bonez07
05-07-2006, 03:14 PM
I'm a 15 yr. old promoter...here's a soundclick site i put together with 90% of our hottest talent...tell me what you think: www.soundclick.com/canadiancontent

I've been doing what i can (putting out mixtapes, doing other movements) but this shit was successful the day i started in like nov., 8000+ hits since then...so hopefully this proves that our scene is NOT whack...of course there will be people who will continue to think so, but i leave that up to you guys!

venex
05-07-2006, 04:24 PM
swollen members is ill as fuck, one of my fav rapgroups...

everyone should check em out !

peace!

soulonice413
05-07-2006, 04:41 PM
swollen members are alright, i saw them in toronto at that mark ecko thing last summer...theyre crazy live. maestro fresh wes was always dope to me but he hasnt done shit in a while..anyone know why? classified, kardinal offishall, rascalz, i.r.s., rochester are all nice canadian rappers

Greek Gheynician Anal Tradition
05-07-2006, 05:01 PM
swollen members is ill as fuck, one of my fav rapgroups...

everyone should check em out !

peace!

Fuel Injected hehe Tight shit I like Swollen Members..

BRONZBODY
05-07-2006, 05:56 PM
thats about the coolest name ever...swollen members-that name made me a fan...kardinal offishall.....the dude is sick cant wait for the new album,dont sleep on our northern brothers, it might be cold up there, but they bring the hotness fo sho!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Illy
05-07-2006, 09:51 PM
favorite canadian rap albums
choclair - ice cold
saukretes - the underground tapes
rascalz - cash crop
maestro fresh wes - symphony in effect (my first rap tape)

favorite canadian rap songs
rascalz - northern touch
choclair - lets ride
kardinal official - husslin'
dream warriors - my definition of a boombastic jazz style
maestro fresh wes - let your backbone slide

ghetto concept, citizen kane they should get props too,

J-DON
05-07-2006, 10:48 PM
Dont forget BrassMunk and DL Incognito.

chiba
05-08-2006, 02:53 AM
most of the mcs come from toronto (the new york of canada)

for real theres alot of talent in montreal, calgary, edmonton and van city that needs to be blown up

montreal has alot of talent
i heard mathematic was from montreal
theres Butta Babies, Shogun, Offsides, Illmestizo, Phaze 2, Knowledgist, Smilez etc

the reason why its hard for mtl mcs its coz the french ppl rule the industry and they only push whack french mcs (these guys wouldnt last in a comp with mcs from france)

classified is from nova scotia
in my opinion hes the illest mc from canada right now
ive been to some battles and this guy was destroyin everybody

wheres checkmate now a days??

wheres ghetto concept?? 1 hit wonders??

monolith have good mcs...what happened to them??

thrust...most ppl considered him to have biggies flo...what happened to him

sweatshop union (they need more airplay)

cant forget masia one ( i was in her msic vid!!)
shout out!!

i like k-os coz he keeps it real to the 4 elements
i went to one of his concerts and he played liquid swords using guitars and keyboards
hes a big wu fan, did a tribute to odb

too much underground talent in canada that needs to be heard

im not feeling swollen members.....im not sayin their whack...i met
prevail at a club hes a cool dude, hes such a nerd, if u guys ever meet him dont talk about comics he will go on forever!!!
ahaha

im not feeling dudes like massari, belly etc
that commercial shiet is starting to reach canada

peace

Jeremy94
05-08-2006, 06:23 AM
who know "Le roi Heenok"?
He is wack as hell haha

Murdah Piff
05-08-2006, 07:50 AM
who know "Le roi Heenok"?
He is wack as hell haha
roi heenok is a wack emcee for sure, but he is well known and respected in the jeanne-mance projects. my mtl niggas know why

p.s. b.u. the knowledgist is locked up for sellin crack, RUGGED INTELLECT IS GONNA BE THE CANADA KING STRAIGHT OUTTA UPTOWN MONTREAL, and i called massari a fag in his face and he didnt do shit but walk away

Greek Gheynician Anal Tradition
05-08-2006, 08:07 AM
Saukrates Ultimate Rush feat. Heltah Skeltah <-- D0pe one of the best tracks I have ever heard..

zeppelin2k
05-08-2006, 03:18 PM
I am FROM T Dot and I aint really feeling swollen members lol

Kardinall is like the rastah bustah rhymes of the north he is mad ill
K-os is ill too his older shit is dope, him and common on a track would rip shit up
D-Sisive is ight, kind of like a white Gin
Canada needs more sales, until then the artists are mad broke compared to US artists, but yeah Canadian hiphop is mad ill

and on the topic of canadian music, we run indie rock

Koolish
05-08-2006, 06:50 PM
swollen members are alright, i saw them in toronto at that mark ecko thing last summer...theyre crazy live. maestro fresh wes was always dope to me but he hasnt done shit in a while..anyone know why? classified, kardinal offishall, rascalz, i.r.s., rochester are all nice canadian rappers
my sister's friend's cousin is in IRS, forget who, and i dunno if they're friends anymore but for a time i had some small connection.

i haven't seen anything i.r.s. since that last video they did... can't even remember the name. don't forget saukrates either.

brown_dogg
05-08-2006, 08:19 PM
classified is from nova scotia
in my opinion hes the illest mc from canada right now
ive been to some battles and this guy was destroyin everybody

ahh i bought his album. it was alright. i guess it's not bad, but it's not something i would tell other ppl to buy.

chiba
05-09-2006, 12:29 AM
his album is pretty okay considering hes from an area where hip hop isnt as big as the rest of canada
like i said ive seen this cat in battles and hes really dope

what the heck
bu the knowlegist is in jail
the heck!!! he such a cool kat
he used to host all kinds of events (breaking and mcing) in montreal
i thought he went to toronto like everyone else

and yeah dl incognito is pretty good, lets see if he keeps it up

for real there are sooo many canadian artists out there the thing is they lack consistency !!!

i had these 2 tapes called beat factory: rap essentials vol 1 and 2
they had alot of mcs like ubad, redlife (whos talking weight was fire!!), wio-k, maddlocks, infinite, monolif, ghetto concept, nish rawks, dj serious

i think kardinall and choclair fell off big time
well more choclair

saukratees is with def jam last i heard

gotta give canada props we made sean paul famous
ahahah j/k

oh yeah cant forget bless!!
they dont like him in montreal that much
i met him a couple of times at jams, he seemed pretty cool
he wasnt cocky or anything

apperantly massari is big in europe

peace

Murdah Piff
05-09-2006, 08:45 AM
what the heck
b.u. stayed true to his MTL roots he never moved out to T.dot

his crib got raided, found a key of coke and crack, plus 21 Gs in cash to promote his career. i know that because he lives in my project jeanne mance houses

chiba
05-09-2006, 07:58 PM
project jeanne mance houses
fack i thought he got outta there

man its a real shame
when is he gonna get out??

Dracall
05-09-2006, 09:20 PM
K-os will always be the best from Canada in my books

Koolish
05-10-2006, 12:23 AM
his album is pretty okay considering hes from an area where hip hop isnt as big as the rest of canada
like i said ive seen this cat in battles and hes really dope

what the heck

and yeah dl incognito is pretty good, lets see if he keeps it up

for real there are sooo many canadian artists out there the thing is they lack consistency !!!

i had these 2 tapes called beat factory: rap essentials vol 1 and 2
they had alot of mcs like ubad, redlife (whos talking weight was fire!!), wio-k, maddlocks, infinite, monolif, ghetto concept, nish rawks, dj serious

i think kardinall and choclair fell off big time
well more choclair

saukratees is with def jam last i heard

gotta give canada props we made sean paul famous
ahahah j/k

oh yeah cant forget bless!!
they dont like him in montreal that much
i met him a couple of times at jams, he seemed pretty cool
he wasnt cocky or anything

apperantly massari is big in europe

peace
bless is canadian? dang cause he's in def jam vendetta fight for new york, didn't think a canadian artist would go anywhere important.

i saw one of his videos on rapcity on much music, there were these two girls, i can't even remember the song but it was pretty gay. he has that tries too hard voice too so that's kind of annoying.

chiba
05-10-2006, 12:47 AM
^ yeah bless is from montreal, quebec canada
he was first discovered by fred durst
and did some opening acts for limp bizkit
guru from gangstarr signed him up on his label
if guru signed him then thats should be a good thing...right?

havnt heard anything from him lately
but he has been in nuff comps and cyphers
so he paid his dues

peace

Murdah Piff
05-10-2006, 01:45 AM
project jeanne mance houses
fack i thought he got outta there

man its a real shame
when is he gonna get out??
word is he is gonna be free in 5 months

Koolish
05-10-2006, 05:26 PM
^^ i'm canadian.

Prolifical ENG
05-10-2006, 05:29 PM
no one said it was wack.

Of course I have heard majority of it from Toronto.....Canadian rap doesnt have a distinct sound....although Kardinal gets the most commercial play that has a little bit of reggae flavour in the hiphop.

Even though I am Canadian and live in Toronto, I see Toronto rap as east Coast because of the sound.

chiba
05-10-2006, 09:57 PM
canadian hip hop does have style
its not commercial and the majority of it is pretty concious
canadian hip hop is pretty much following the blue print of the 4 elements
mcing, graff, breaking and djing

k'naan is from somalia but he was raised in toronto
hes another dope mc

hey i just found out that the reggae guy snow is from montreal then moved to tornto or something
the informer!!! ahahah

plus the mcs that go commercial like ricky j and belly get no respect from nobody ahahah

peace

Koolish
05-10-2006, 11:02 PM
^ the reggae guy is Snow, informer is a freaking hardcore song... it's so horrible but i love it. Jim Carey did a version of it on In Living Color and it was hilarious.

HOLY SHIT I FOUND IT: http://youtube.com/watch?v=3US8XaSmbN0&search=in%20living%20color

and fuck, this video is fucking sick, if you're from scarborough you'll probably love it. the beat is insane.

http://youtube.com/watch?v=lm21o7CwMF8&search=califate

tha god concept
05-10-2006, 11:10 PM
all i gotta say is "bright lights big city" by scales empire

1 of the illest hip hop trax ever

"really livin" by rascalz is insaine 2

chiba
05-11-2006, 12:35 AM
"bright lights big city" by scales empire

all those songs are on beat factory vol 1 and 2
i dont know if they sell them cds in canada still
coz that came out around 95 and the other in 97

im in japan right now and alot of ppl dont know canadian MC's

when i play their tracks in clubs ppl always think its an underground american artist.....so canadian hip hop isnt bad or whack

the thing with canada is that our market isnt as big and international like the american one
its still pretty young and needs time to grow
the thing is our artists need to be consistent with their music
and they lack funding and the resources
theres sooo many canadian mcs that just disapeared like ghetto concept, monolif, u-bad, madlocks, infinite, maestro,butta babes, offsides etc

the hip hop scene and reggae scene in japan is huge
theres even a def jam japan company here

they should have a def jam canada
that way more mcs could make music
saukratees and bless went to def jam
these guys should come back home and open a def jam canada or something
coz there no major record label here that has the status of def jam, rockafella, no limit, aftermath, shady,tommy boy,interscope, loud, death row etc etc

thats just my opinion

peace

chiba
05-11-2006, 12:38 AM
^ the reggae guy is Snow, informer is a freaking hardcore song... it's so horrible but i love it. Jim Carey did a version of it on In Living Color and it was hilarious.

HOLY SHIT I FOUND IT: http://youtube.com/watch?v=3US8XaSmbN0&search=in%20living%20color

and fuck, this video is fucking sick, if you're from scarborough you'll probably love it. the beat is insane.

http://youtube.com/watch?v=lm21o7CwMF8&search=califate

the jim carey vid is a classic
ahahah
i like his trick with the spray can

Dirty Knowledge
05-11-2006, 01:29 AM
Yes it is. Hip Hop is American, anyone else is copying. UK heard Wu-Tang and started spitting knowledge but it just didn't sound right. Canada rap is like Sum 41 turned Hip Hop so they whack. If it's not American, sorry... but your hip hop is trash.

tha god concept
05-11-2006, 04:01 AM
bright lights big city is raw son.....cheaahh im pumpin it now...yall gotta DL that track 4reel.....canadian hiphop at its best

tha god concept
05-11-2006, 04:02 AM
DL incognito is ill 2 peep "salad" killer track

Prolifical ENG
05-11-2006, 09:42 AM
Yes it is. Hip Hop is American, anyone else is copying.

Hiphop is a concept that was invented in Brooklyn. Anyone could as easily say that anyone else is copying.

Illy
05-11-2006, 03:53 PM
http://xxlmag.com/online/?p=1477

great new interview with maestro fresh wes, Tara Henly is a good columnist, the only female columnest at xxlmag and she's canadian

bonez07
05-11-2006, 05:29 PM
to me its about Califate, Empire, Richie Sosa, Aristo, C. Leon, Nem-S-Iss...we have MAAAAAD talent and thats what i put up the site for! You guys forgot jellee...but K-OS and Class are my faves, alongside C4 and Califate...so check the site out (RIP BLACK-I, 2 of his joints are on the link, and he was a bboy in maestros vids "drop the needle" and another one)

GENERAL WISE
05-11-2006, 05:37 PM
canadian rap is super influenced by USA hip hop so its wack. We want to hear something original not our hip hop by canadians :I

Koolish
05-11-2006, 06:19 PM
Yes it is. Hip Hop is American, anyone else is copying. UK heard Wu-Tang and started spitting knowledge but it just didn't sound right. Canada rap is like Sum 41 turned Hip Hop so they whack. If it's not American, sorry... but your hip hop is trash.
maple syrup is mostly canadian, so if you ever put that shit on your pancakes you can go fuck yourself.

"canadian rap is super influenced by USA hip hop so its wack. We want to hear something original not our hip hop by canadians :I"
your Location: USA USA USA. so how the FUCK do you know SHIT about canadian rap? if you do know SOMETHING, include that in your post.

do you people see how idiotic your argument is? you're saying people who don't live in america don't have a right to make "your" music, or if not that, then their music automatically sucks. that's nazi type thinking right there, if ANY country every makes anything influential, obviously others are going to follow, and some do even better. some people might say the Xbox 360 is better than PlayStation 3, but with your thinking you'd be like, Consoles are only Japanese, anyone else therefore sucks.

tha god concept
05-11-2006, 06:44 PM
^co-sign hard 4reel

general wise is one ignorant simple minded fuckin bitch

eat a dick 2 reel quik you fuckin herb ass slack jaw red neck faggot

chiba
05-12-2006, 12:27 AM
canadian hip hop aint whack
you dont see no canadian 50 cent
thers hardly any whack artits up here
we are madd original in terms of beats and lyrics
plus our music videos are more interesting to watch (lil x)

many dope songs

irs- strickly for the heads disses all that commercial usa stuff
and peep the video its madd dope

redlife- whos talking weight remix
anything with monolif, blackjack, down to earth,rochester aka juice, dl incognito, mood ruff, classified,offsides etc

and these tracks alone speak for themselves

northern touch, barcardi slang, too much, hustlin, dear hip hop, sunlight, everyday movement, elements of mind, the enlightening, gotta get mine, 21 years, black rain, monopoly money,split second sound, skyline, 6 up,

even then these tracks aint scratching the surface of canadian hip hop

nobody in canada is blinging outta control
unlike americans we actually respect the hip hop culture and its roots

in my opinion american hip hop is whack for producing soo many whack and weak artits like 50 cent, ja rule, nelly, j-kwon, chingy,lil wayne, lil romeo, bow wow, etc

it seems everyone else is keepin it true to its roots
japan, korea, thailand, philippines, africa, germany, france,spain, mexico, brazil

peace

chiba
05-12-2006, 12:30 AM
http://www.octopusmediaink.com/CitizenKane.html
citzen kane interview

Razorsharp
05-12-2006, 01:18 AM
i like choclair, saukrates, and kardinal offishall... rascalz are good as well... oh yeah and baby blue sound crew

Dirty Knowledge
05-12-2006, 01:55 AM
B-Hop you a little hoe go back to bumping Good Charlotte and Sum-41 you sound like a real bitch right now. And so does Koolish. I downloaded the Rascalz mixtape from MixtapeHustle.com and it was softer than a bowl of noodles so straight up I lift my leg and piss on Canada's rap game.

proteck ya neck
05-12-2006, 03:08 AM
nah dude

peep sintacks

real hiphop straight outta america jr

one

Koolish
05-12-2006, 10:10 AM
B-Hop you a little hoe go back to bumping Good Charlotte and Sum-41 you sound like a real bitch right now. And so does Koolish. I downloaded the Rascalz mixtape from MixtapeHustle.com and it was softer than a bowl of noodles so straight up I lift my leg and piss on Canada's rap game.
hahahaha.

that's like saying "yo i just heard that 50 cent song in da club, all american hip hop sucks."

chiba
05-12-2006, 12:34 PM
hey,
i metioned dan- e-o
his song dear hip hop is madd fresh
and hes part of monolith

yeah i forgot about jellystone ill give u that one
but he was a burn out when he was on the much music election thing
ahahah

theres alot of ppl better than choclair, rascalz, saukratees and kardinall
those dudes are just well known compared to the rest

peace

Nexodus the Nth Entity
05-12-2006, 12:46 PM
Arcee, MC Collizhun, Eternia, Poor Man Militia, Theology 3, 4th Pyramid,
Classified, DL, K-Os, IRS, Brassmunk, Mathematik, Arythmetic (Production), Point Blank, Sauks, Solitair, Quartertones, Rugged Intellect....there's plenty of talent

Dirty Knowledge
05-12-2006, 02:12 PM
If I lived in Canada I might feel the same way as you but I don't so still shit on Canada Hip Hop. If it was an American Hip Hop vs Canadian Hip Hop tournament who would win? Exactly.. Canada Hip Hop might have some real artists then again they all may be 50 Cent's in disguise waiting to go Pop. Who watching the NHL playoffs anyway? Probably the Rascalz and Choclair. I'm just playing, Canada Hip Hop still whack to me. Peace.

na diel
05-12-2006, 03:34 PM
..man I heard that Bolivian rap is the shit..

chiba
05-13-2006, 07:41 PM
see you can't make an opinion off that. You can't have an opinion until you hear the artists yourself. Now "I" can make an opinion because your right, the good majority of hip hop iz USA oriented and most of the folks I listen to are from the states. But you, your just talking out of your ass and judging a whole country's rap scene just from listening to one lousy mix tape? wtf?!
Now I dunno what your tastes are in rap, but honestly if you weren't such a dick about the whole situation I'd be glad to compare/list some artsists to your liking if u wanted that sounded similar to the MC's you like. But seriously, you need to school yourself b4 you make an opinion, thats like me saying some shit like "mobb deep iz shit and so iz nas cus I never heard them b4, but they're from the states so fuck em" Don't have such a bias opinion from "1" album, expand your horizons young bruv.
peace

:cheerlie: O-W-N-E-D
:yes:

chiba
05-13-2006, 07:46 PM
Arcee, MC Collizhun, Eternia, Poor Man Militia, Theology 3, 4th Pyramid,
Classified, DL, K-Os, IRS, Brassmunk, Mathematik, Arythmetic (Production), Point Blank, Sauks, Solitair, Quartertones, Rugged Intellect....there's plenty of talent

yep !!!
shiet its hard to follow all these groups
coz theres too much talent
ahahah

djskillz
05-13-2006, 08:06 PM
I know someone who used to roll with the Swollen Members.

the_cza
05-13-2006, 09:49 PM
I have not read the full 3 or 4 pages. all i am going to say is ........

Infinite.

and

Black I

Peace.

Right.
05-14-2006, 12:19 PM
Canadians are crazy.

Dirty Knowledge
05-14-2006, 05:28 PM
The fact still remains that Canada hip-hop is whack.. I don't care how mad you get B, you won't ever convince me that Canada hip-hop is worth listening to or buying. I've downloaded some more Canada artists that I've heard from this page and with the exception of Sintacks (that someone told me to peep) the shit was garbage. Now I downloaded it all randomly off Kazaa, but I still wasn't impressed because I took in to consideration what you said about the Rascalz. I figured maybe he's right, one mixtape shouldn't influence my thoughts on ya'll hip hop but after doing more research I still have to say it's whack. I guess my opinion is too agressive to be taken lightly and I respect that but just don't let it bother you too much because I'm sure there's some people like me in Canada and the UK who feel the same about American hip hop. Two different places, two different ways of life. I hear Canada is a nice place though, you can keep your doors unlocked and all.

mashqauck
05-14-2006, 05:40 PM
don't hate on a canadian just because south park does

canadians don't deserve such treatment!

http://southpark.grooky.com/images/blu/image88.jpg

there is good shit out there

bonez07
05-14-2006, 08:41 PM
RIP Black-I

bonez07
05-14-2006, 08:42 PM
Canadian mixtape I did last year in may...check it out! And these aint even canadas main artist..and MAD people liked the mixtape so check it!

http://rapidshare.de/files/18523735/Bonez_-_The_T-Dot_You_Don_t_Hear_Vol._1-2005.rar.html
http://rapidshare.de/files/18685318/Bonez_-_The_T-Dot_You_Don_t_Hear_Vol._1-2005-2.rar.html

chiba
05-15-2006, 02:52 AM
like i said before
try to find the songs on beat factory vol 1 and 2

i have to say canadian hip hop doesnt get much push here
its always the american stuff that gets the air play
local groups or other groups in canada dont get as much exposure
if anything toronto is known to have alot of hip hop acts (toronto is considered to be the new york of canada). you have a better chance of being known in toronto

montreal doesnt support its local english acts, they promote the local french stuff and thats usually stooopid ,and mainstream hip hop. this is why mathematik moved to toronto, and bless went to new york.
these french mcs would get torn apart in france in a heart beat

the rest of canada its hard for them to set up shop
vancouver has alot of dope mcs better than the rascalz
yet you dont hear anything about them, you have to know the underground scene to know whats up

theres alot of songs that cant be found when downloading

put it this way
it depends what your preferance is
if u like 50 cent and bling rap you wont find that here in canada
if you like ice cube, mack 10, 2 pac gangster shiet.. you wont find that here
if u like lil jon, ti, you wont find that crunk style here

canadain hip hop is concious/underground music
id have to say canadian hip hop could be compared to such artists
like poor richeous teachers, crooklyn dogers, group home, lost boys, the indie mcs IN TERMS OF STYLE

for real canada has some serious talent in terms of the elements

djing- a-track, killer jewl, kid koala etc.
breakdance- dyzee, peicez, cfm, redmask, supernats, meegus, filthy feet,flo rock, tactical etc.
graff- just too much to name

peace

chiba
05-15-2006, 02:58 AM
Two different places, two different ways of life. I hear Canada is a nice place though, you can keep your doors unlocked and all.

naw man, i wouldnt recommend doin that.
canada is pretty ruff depending where u live.

i live in japan so i leave my stuff unlocked all the time
ahahaha
so if u wanna leave your door unlocked come to japan
:beer:

bonez07
05-15-2006, 05:00 PM
check the mixtape...and style wise ye i'd say we "underground" but yo check this page out: www.soundclick.com/canadiancontent...check any track with "scandalis" or "empire" and the lyrics are effing nuts..i put up this page to promote can con...and it has like 8000+ hits in less than 5 months...just pure hot shit none that weak stuff

the_cza
05-15-2006, 05:38 PM
I just read an article on Black-I. When did he die? That's some shit. I can't believe he gone.

R.I.P.

PEace.................

Murdah Piff
05-16-2006, 08:46 AM
I hear Canada is a nice place though, you can keep your doors unlocked and all.
not in my hood, already 3 homicides in 1 week-end. gang related. summer is gonna be hot

p.s. rugged intellec twill move outta uptoen montreal to uptown manhattan. fuckin faggit i hope he doesnt forget where hes comin from

FlamingSwordz
05-16-2006, 11:20 AM
I really don't like the newer Hip-Hop out nowadays, Canadian or whatever. But back in the early to mid-90's there was some great shit out there by Rascalz and others.

Anyone heard of Shades of Culture? They had had pretty good album back in 1999 I think called "Mindstate", Payin' Rent II is a damn good song.

the_cza
05-16-2006, 03:43 PM
LMAO bout not lock our doors. Never would i leave my house unlocked.

rugged intellec he was down with S.A.R.S. right? or empire whatever it was called.

zeppelin2k
05-16-2006, 03:59 PM
not in my hood, already 3 homicides in 1 week-end. gang related. summer is gonna be hot

p.s. rugged intellec twill move outta uptoen montreal to uptown manhattan. fuckin faggit i hope he doesnt forget where hes comin from

yeah man here in toronto there are mad homicides everyday shits fucked up

bonez07
05-16-2006, 06:07 PM
I just read an article on Black-I. When did he die? That's some shit. I can't believe he gone.

R.I.P.

PEace.................
brain something...some SERIOUS ish..died about a month ago and yeah its Empire but the mixtape is called sars "sick artists runnin' shit"

Arabesque ft. Scandalis - Surveillance
lo-fi URL: http://www.soundclick.com/util/getplayer.m3u?id=3584304&q=lo
hi-fi URL: http://www.soundclick.com/util/getplayer.m3u?id=3584304&q=hi
Aristo - Don't Stop
lo-fi URL: http://www.soundclick.com/util/getplayer.m3u?id=3375869&q=lo
hi-fi URL: http://www.soundclick.com/util/getplayer.m3u?id=3375869&q=hi
Aristo - PIMP
lo-fi URL: http://www.soundclick.com/util/getplayer.m3u?id=3144906&q=lo
hi-fi URL: http://www.soundclick.com/util/getplayer.m3u?id=3144906&q=hi
Aristo - Problem
lo-fi URL: http://www.soundclick.com/util/getplayer.m3u?id=3482546&q=lo
hi-fi URL: http://www.soundclick.com/util/getplayer.m3u?id=3482546&q=hi
Aristo - Ride Out
lo-fi URL: http://www.soundclick.com/util/getplayer.m3u?id=3409520&q=lo
hi-fi URL: http://www.soundclick.com/util/getplayer.m3u?id=3409520&q=hi
Aristo ft. Choice, Calibur - Dream
lo-fi URL: http://www.soundclick.com/util/getplayer.m3u?id=3810929&q=lo
hi-fi URL: http://www.soundclick.com/util/getplayer.m3u?id=3810929&q=hi
Aristo ft. Tenisha Angel - Angel
lo-fi URL: http://www.soundclick.com/util/getplayer.m3u?id=3633085&q=lo
hi-fi URL: http://www.soundclick.com/util/getplayer.m3u?id=3633085&q=hi
Aristo, Young Tony, Blits - East Meets West
lo-fi URL: http://www.soundclick.com/util/getplayer.m3u?id=3402514&q=lo
hi-fi URL: http://www.soundclick.com/util/getplayer.m3u?id=3402514&q=hi
Badvibez - Intro
lo-fi URL: http://www.soundclick.com/util/getplayer.m3u?id=3370876&q=lo
hi-fi URL: http://www.soundclick.com/util/getplayer.m3u?id=3370876&q=hi
Badvibez - Make Way For The Bad Guy
lo-fi URL: http://www.soundclick.com/util/getplayer.m3u?id=3397708&q=lo
hi-fi URL: http://www.soundclick.com/util/getplayer.m3u?id=3397708&q=hi
Belly ft. Scarface - I Swear
lo-fi URL: http://www.soundclick.com/util/getplayer.m3u?id=3454059&q=lo
hi-fi URL: http://www.soundclick.com/util/getplayer.m3u?id=3454059&q=hi
Big Mac - Street Anthem
lo-fi URL: http://www.soundclick.com/util/getplayer.m3u?id=3574315&q=lo
hi-fi URL: http://www.soundclick.com/util/getplayer.m3u?id=3574315&q=hi
Bishop - Freestyle
lo-fi URL: http://www.soundclick.com/util/getplayer.m3u?id=3346178&q=lo
hi-fi URL: http://www.soundclick.com/util/getplayer.m3u?id=3346178&q=hi
Bishop - Kipling 2 Kennedy
lo-fi URL: http://www.soundclick.com/util/getplayer.m3u?id=3767178&q=lo
hi-fi URL: http://www.soundclick.com/util/getplayer.m3u?id=3767178&q=hi
Bishop ft. OB - A New Life
lo-fi URL: http://www.soundclick.com/util/getplayer.m3u?id=3290541&q=lo
hi-fi URL: http://www.soundclick.com/util/getplayer.m3u?id=3290541&q=hi
Black Mobb ft. Frankie Yale - Lifetime
lo-fi URL: http://www.soundclick.com/util/getplayer.m3u?id=3409658&q=lo
hi-fi URL: http://www.soundclick.com/util/getplayer.m3u?id=3409658&q=hi
Black-I - No Lawz
lo-fi URL: http://www.soundclick.com/util/getplayer.m3u?id=3883195&q=lo
hi-fi URL: http://www.soundclick.com/util/getplayer.m3u?id=3883195&q=hi
Black-I - Where I'm From
lo-fi URL: http://www.soundclick.com/util/getplayer.m3u?id=3558835&q=lo
hi-fi URL: http://www.soundclick.com/util/getplayer.m3u?id=3558835&q=hi
C. Leon - Pimps & Playas
lo-fi URL: http://www.soundclick.com/util/getplayer.m3u?id=3402411&q=lo
hi-fi URL: http://www.soundclick.com/util/getplayer.m3u?id=3402411&q=hi
C. Leon feat. Diamond - f*** Ya'll n***z Part 2
lo-fi URL: http://www.soundclick.com/util/getplayer.m3u?id=3579664&q=lo
hi-fi URL: http://www.soundclick.com/util/getplayer.m3u?id=3579664&q=hi
C. Leon ft. St. Laz - New Day New Year
lo-fi URL: http://www.soundclick.com/util/getplayer.m3u?id=3356778&q=lo
hi-fi URL: http://www.soundclick.com/util/getplayer.m3u?id=3356778&q=hi
C. Leon/Phoenix Jones - The Cleopatra To The Dot
lo-fi URL: http://www.soundclick.com/util/getplayer.m3u?id=3567794&q=lo
hi-fi URL: http://www.soundclick.com/util/getplayer.m3u?id=3567794&q=hi
C.Leon - A Beautiful Mind
lo-fi URL: http://www.soundclick.com/util/getplayer.m3u?id=3586158&q=lo
hi-fi URL: http://www.soundclick.com/util/getplayer.m3u?id=3586158&q=hi
C.Leon - C.H.O.P.P.E.R.
lo-fi URL: http://www.soundclick.com/util/getplayer.m3u?id=3586150&q=lo
hi-fi URL: http://www.soundclick.com/util/getplayer.m3u?id=3586150&q=hi
C.Leon - Get Down
lo-fi URL: http://www.soundclick.com/util/getplayer.m3u?id=3586161&q=lo
hi-fi URL: http://www.soundclick.com/util/getplayer.m3u?id=3586161&q=hi
Choice - Man Enough
lo-fi URL: http://www.soundclick.com/util/getplayer.m3u?id=3370921&q=lo
hi-fi URL: http://www.soundclick.com/util/getplayer.m3u?id=3370921&q=hi
Commitee, Aristo, Empire - Project Bounce Freestyl
lo-fi URL: http://www.soundclick.com/util/getplayer.m3u?id=3609116&q=lo
hi-fi URL: http://www.soundclick.com/util/getplayer.m3u?id=3609116&q=hi
Crazy Craze - Az I Pray
lo-fi URL: http://www.soundclick.com/util/getplayer.m3u?id=3283104&q=lo
hi-fi URL: http://www.soundclick.com/util/getplayer.m3u?id=3283104&q=hi
Crazy Craze - None But One
lo-fi URL: http://www.soundclick.com/util/getplayer.m3u?id=3512564&q=lo
hi-fi URL: http://www.soundclick.com/util/getplayer.m3u?id=3512564&q=hi
Crazy Craze - This Iz Gully Life
lo-fi URL: http://www.soundclick.com/util/getplayer.m3u?id=3283173&q=lo
hi-fi URL: http://www.soundclick.com/util/getplayer.m3u?id=3283173&q=hi
Crazy Craze - What's This Talk
lo-fi URL: http://www.soundclick.com/util/getplayer.m3u?id=3579717&q=lo
hi-fi URL: http://www.soundclick.com/util/getplayer.m3u?id=3579717&q=hi
D-Brown f. Chopz, X, Young Tony - Flemmo to Parma
lo-fi URL: http://www.soundclick.com/util/getplayer.m3u?id=3356140&q=lo
hi-fi URL: http://www.soundclick.com/util/getplayer.m3u?id=3356140&q=hi
D.O. - Gameface
lo-fi URL: http://www.soundclick.com/util/getplayer.m3u?id=3467911&q=lo
hi-fi URL: http://www.soundclick.com/util/getplayer.m3u?id=3467911&q=hi
D.O. ft. Slakah, Arabesque, Stokes - Just Forfeit
lo-fi URL: http://www.soundclick.com/util/getplayer.m3u?id=3404892&q=lo
hi-fi URL: http://www.soundclick.com/util/getplayer.m3u?id=3404892&q=hi
Daetona - Brand New
lo-fi URL: http://www.soundclick.com/util/getplayer.m3u?id=3144922&q=lo
hi-fi URL: http://www.soundclick.com/util/getplayer.m3u?id=3144922&q=hi
Darryl Riley - Hot
lo-fi URL: http://www.soundclick.com/util/getplayer.m3u?id=3512611&q=lo
hi-fi URL: http://www.soundclick.com/util/getplayer.m3u?id=3512611&q=hi
Darryl Riley - Tonight
lo-fi URL: http://www.soundclick.com/util/getplayer.m3u?id=3467931&q=lo
hi-fi URL: http://www.soundclick.com/util/getplayer.m3u?id=3467931&q=hi
Darryl Riley ft. Kardinal - Groove (Remix)
lo-fi URL: http://www.soundclick.com/util/getplayer.m3u?id=3512659&q=lo
hi-fi URL: http://www.soundclick.com/util/getplayer.m3u?id=3512659&q=hi
Darryl Riley ft. Onyx - Don't Go
lo-fi URL: http://www.soundclick.com/util/getplayer.m3u?id=3516093&q=lo
hi-fi URL: http://www.soundclick.com/util/getplayer.m3u?id=3516093&q=hi
Daxflow - You Don't Know Shit
lo-fi URL: http://www.soundclick.com/util/getplayer.m3u?id=3933503&q=lo
hi-fi URL: http://www.soundclick.com/util/getplayer.m3u?id=3933503&q=hi
Deveptive Alliance - Set Path
lo-fi URL: http://www.soundclick.com/util/getplayer.m3u?id=3684997&q=lo
hi-fi URL: http://www.soundclick.com/util/getplayer.m3u?id=3684997&q=hi
Deveptive Alliance - Stand Up Mixdown
lo-fi URL: http://www.soundclick.com/util/getplayer.m3u?id=3684977&q=lo
hi-fi URL: http://www.soundclick.com/util/getplayer.m3u?id=3684977&q=hi
Deveptive Alliance - Welcome To Our Domain
lo-fi URL: http://www.soundclick.com/util/getplayer.m3u?id=3684992&q=lo
hi-fi URL: http://www.soundclick.com/util/getplayer.m3u?id=3684992&q=hi
Don Million - Dirty Dot
lo-fi URL: http://www.soundclick.com/util/getplayer.m3u?id=3356857&q=lo
hi-fi URL: http://www.soundclick.com/util/getplayer.m3u?id=3356857&q=hi
Drake - City is Mine
lo-fi URL: http://www.soundclick.com/util/getplayer.m3u?id=3933497&q=lo
hi-fi URL: http://www.soundclick.com/util/getplayer.m3u?id=3933497&q=hi
Drake - Do What You Do
lo-fi URL: http://www.soundclick.com/util/getplayer.m3u?id=3386005&q=lo
hi-fi URL: http://www.soundclick.com/util/getplayer.m3u?id=3386005&q=hi
Drex - The Newz
lo-fi URL: http://www.soundclick.com/util/getplayer.m3u?id=3356690&q=lo
hi-fi URL: http://www.soundclick.com/util/getplayer.m3u?id=3356690&q=hi
Drex ft. Mayhem Morearty - Tell Em (Remix)
lo-fi URL: http://www.soundclick.com/util/getplayer.m3u?id=3516030&q=lo
hi-fi URL: http://www.soundclick.com/util/getplayer.m3u?id=3516030&q=hi
Eddie Brock ft. Brisco - Candyman
lo-fi URL: http://www.soundclick.com/util/getplayer.m3u?id=3668995&q=lo
hi-fi URL: http://www.soundclick.com/util/getplayer.m3u?id=3668995&q=hi
Eddie Brock ft. SpittFire - Run Dem Out
lo-fi URL: http://www.soundclick.com/util/getplayer.m3u?id=3669013&q=lo
hi-fi URL: http://www.soundclick.com/util/getplayer.m3u?id=3669013&q=hi
El Nino - The Thrill Is Gone
lo-fi URL: http://www.soundclick.com/util/getplayer.m3u?id=3397673&q=lo
hi-fi URL: http://www.soundclick.com/util/getplayer.m3u?id=3397673&q=hi
Elohim Marino - Black
lo-fi URL: http://www.soundclick.com/util/getplayer.m3u?id=3911877&q=lo
hi-fi URL: http://www.soundclick.com/util/getplayer.m3u?id=3911877&q=hi
Elohim Marino - Black Livin'
lo-fi URL: http://www.soundclick.com/util/getplayer.m3u?id=3933464&q=lo
hi-fi URL: http://www.soundclick.com/util/getplayer.m3u?id=3933464&q=hi
Elohim Marino - Timeless Thoughts
lo-fi URL: http://www.soundclick.com/util/getplayer.m3u?id=3632603&q=lo
hi-fi URL: http://www.soundclick.com/util/getplayer.m3u?id=3632603&q=hi
Enite ft. VT- T.O. To Sauga City Freestyle
lo-fi URL: http://www.soundclick.com/util/getplayer.m3u?id=3564775&q=lo
hi-fi URL: http://www.soundclick.com/util/getplayer.m3u?id=3564775&q=hi
FenaxiZ - In The Flesh
lo-fi URL: http://www.soundclick.com/util/getplayer.m3u?id=3533775&q=lo
hi-fi URL: http://www.soundclick.com/util/getplayer.m3u?id=3533775&q=hi
Friday - R.I.P. Dilla
lo-fi URL: http://www.soundclick.com/util/getplayer.m3u?id=3564425&q=lo
hi-fi URL: http://www.soundclick.com/util/getplayer.m3u?id=3564425&q=hi
Friday - Rush
lo-fi URL: http://www.soundclick.com/util/getplayer.m3u?id=3402551&q=lo
hi-fi URL: http://www.soundclick.com/util/getplayer.m3u?id=3402551&q=hi
Friday ft. Mayhem - Part Of The Game
lo-fi URL: http://www.soundclick.com/util/getplayer.m3u?id=3144941&q=lo
hi-fi URL: http://www.soundclick.com/util/getplayer.m3u?id=3144941&q=hi
Half-A-Dash - Life Is Life
lo-fi URL: http://www.soundclick.com/util/getplayer.m3u?id=3405116&q=lo
hi-fi URL: http://www.soundclick.com/util/getplayer.m3u?id=3405116&q=hi
Hoodvibe - Downtown n***z
lo-fi URL: http://www.soundclick.com/util/getplayer.m3u?id=3409794&q=lo
hi-fi URL: http://www.soundclick.com/util/getplayer.m3u?id=3409794&q=hi
Ignay - Once Again It's On
lo-fi URL: http://www.soundclick.com/util/getplayer.m3u?id=3805391&q=lo
hi-fi URL: http://www.soundclick.com/util/getplayer.m3u?id=3805391&q=hi
J-Staxxx - Better Days
lo-fi URL: http://www.soundclick.com/util/getplayer.m3u?id=3467840&q=lo
hi-fi URL: http://www.soundclick.com/util/getplayer.m3u?id=3467840&q=hi
J-Staxxx - Streets Is Calling
lo-fi URL: http://www.soundclick.com/util/getplayer.m3u?id=3314979&q=lo
hi-fi URL: http://www.soundclick.com/util/getplayer.m3u?id=3314979&q=hi
JB - I'm A Hustler
lo-fi URL: http://www.soundclick.com/util/getplayer.m3u?id=3567588&q=lo
hi-fi URL: http://www.soundclick.com/util/getplayer.m3u?id=3567588&q=hi
JB - What Cha Need
lo-fi URL: http://www.soundclick.com/util/getplayer.m3u?id=3439110&q=lo
hi-fi URL: http://www.soundclick.com/util/getplayer.m3u?id=3439110&q=hi
JB ft. The Game - Fire In Ya Eyes
lo-fi URL: http://www.soundclick.com/util/getplayer.m3u?id=3440478&q=lo
hi-fi URL: http://www.soundclick.com/util/getplayer.m3u?id=3440478&q=hi
JD Era - Good Morning Toronto
lo-fi URL: http://www.soundclick.com/util/getplayer.m3u?id=3782153&q=lo
hi-fi URL: http://www.soundclick.com/util/getplayer.m3u?id=3782153&q=hi
JD Era - Love 2 Hate
lo-fi URL: http://www.soundclick.com/util/getplayer.m3u?id=3811489&q=lo
hi-fi URL: http://www.soundclick.com/util/getplayer.m3u?id=3811489&q=hi
JD Era - Take Me Home (Davenport RMX)
lo-fi URL: http://www.soundclick.com/util/getplayer.m3u?id=3161364&q=lo
hi-fi URL: http://www.soundclick.com/util/getplayer.m3u?id=3161364&q=hi
JD Era - Take Me Home (Radio Edit)
lo-fi URL: http://www.soundclick.com/util/getplayer.m3u?id=3161377&q=lo
hi-fi URL: http://www.soundclick.com/util/getplayer.m3u?id=3161377&q=hi
JD Era ft. Mezziah - Money Money
lo-fi URL: http://www.soundclick.com/util/getplayer.m3u?id=3144948&q=lo
hi-fi URL: http://www.soundclick.com/util/getplayer.m3u?id=3144948&q=hi
Jewelz Jones ft. Young Chris (Youngbloodz)- Hooked
lo-fi URL: http://www.soundclick.com/util/getplayer.m3u?id=3512518&q=lo
hi-fi URL: http://www.soundclick.com/util/getplayer.m3u?id=3512518&q=hi
Jigz Crillz - It's Cold Outside
lo-fi URL: http://www.soundclick.com/util/getplayer.m3u?id=3405085&q=lo
hi-fi URL: http://www.soundclick.com/util/getplayer.m3u?id=3405085&q=hi
Jordan Jones - Drop It To The Floor
lo-fi URL: http://www.soundclick.com/util/getplayer.m3u?id=3548625&q=lo
hi-fi URL: http://www.soundclick.com/util/getplayer.m3u?id=3548625&q=hi
Jordan Jones - State Of Emergency
lo-fi URL: http://www.soundclick.com/util/getplayer.m3u?id=3159160&q=lo
hi-fi URL: http://www.soundclick.com/util/getplayer.m3u?id=3159160&q=hi
Kardinal Offishal - Dance Wit Wolves
lo-fi URL: http://www.soundclick.com/util/getplayer.m3u?id=3148855&q=lo
hi-fi URL: http://www.soundclick.com/util/getplayer.m3u?id=3148855&q=hi
Liberty - Boiling Point
lo-fi URL: http://www.soundclick.com/util/getplayer.m3u?id=3633080&q=lo
hi-fi URL: http://www.soundclick.com/util/getplayer.m3u?id=3633080&q=hi
Liberty - My Introduction
lo-fi URL: http://www.soundclick.com/util/getplayer.m3u?id=3590251&q=lo
hi-fi URL: http://www.soundclick.com/util/getplayer.m3u?id=3590251&q=hi
Mayhem Morearty - Anythings Possible
lo-fi URL: http://www.soundclick.com/util/getplayer.m3u?id=3161404&q=lo
hi-fi URL: http://www.soundclick.com/util/getplayer.m3u?id=3161404&q=hi
Mayhem Morearty - Rock & Roll
lo-fi URL: http://www.soundclick.com/util/getplayer.m3u?id=3158784&q=lo
hi-fi URL: http://www.soundclick.com/util/getplayer.m3u?id=3158784&q=hi
Mayhem Morearty - Smoke Clears
lo-fi URL: http://www.soundclick.com/util/getplayer.m3u?id=3161339&q=lo
hi-fi URL: http://www.soundclick.com/util/getplayer.m3u?id=3161339&q=hi
Mayhem Morearty ft. JB - I Ain't Pussy
lo-fi URL: http://www.soundclick.com/util/getplayer.m3u?id=3356319&q=lo
hi-fi URL: http://www.soundclick.com/util/getplayer.m3u?id=3356319&q=hi
Mayhem Morearty ft. Stump - No Introductions
lo-fi URL: http://www.soundclick.com/util/getplayer.m3u?id=3618945&q=lo
hi-fi URL: http://www.soundclick.com/util/getplayer.m3u?id=3618945&q=hi
MC Andre - Make It
lo-fi URL: http://www.soundclick.com/util/getplayer.m3u?id=3908685&q=lo
hi-fi URL: http://www.soundclick.com/util/getplayer.m3u?id=3908685&q=hi
Mezziah ft. Lady J, Adam Bomb - Lately
lo-fi URL: http://www.soundclick.com/util/getplayer.m3u?id=3355862&q=lo
hi-fi URL: http://www.soundclick.com/util/getplayer.m3u?id=3355862&q=hi
Mhedikc - Don't Want It
lo-fi URL: http://www.soundclick.com/util/getplayer.m3u?id=3815502&q=lo
hi-fi URL: http://www.soundclick.com/util/getplayer.m3u?id=3815502&q=hi
Mhedikc - For A Ride
lo-fi URL: http://www.soundclick.com/util/getplayer.m3u?id=3815754&q=lo
hi-fi URL: http://www.soundclick.com/util/getplayer.m3u?id=3815754&q=hi
NEM-S-ISS f. Richie Sosa & Mayhem Morearty - VSOP
lo-fi URL: http://www.soundclick.com/util/getplayer.m3u?id=3933450&q=lo
hi-fi URL: http://www.soundclick.com/util/getplayer.m3u?id=3933450&q=hi
Nem-S-Iss, Califate and Many More - New Jack City
lo-fi URL: http://www.soundclick.com/util/getplayer.m3u?id=3314816&q=lo
hi-fi URL: http://www.soundclick.com/util/getplayer.m3u?id=3314816&q=hi
Nemesis Supreme - Crush
lo-fi URL: http://www.soundclick.com/util/getplayer.m3u?id=3454133&q=lo
hi-fi URL: http://www.soundclick.com/util/getplayer.m3u?id=3454133&q=hi
Nemesis Supreme - Thas My Shhhh
lo-fi URL: http://www.soundclick.com/util/getplayer.m3u?id=3588787&q=lo
hi-fi URL: http://www.soundclick.com/util/getplayer.m3u?id=3588787&q=hi
OB ft. Bishop - Over & Over
lo-fi URL: http://www.soundclick.com/util/getplayer.m3u?id=3148867&q=lo
hi-fi URL: http://www.soundclick.com/util/getplayer.m3u?id=3148867&q=hi
Prince Ali - Freestyle Drop
lo-fi URL: http://www.soundclick.com/util/getplayer.m3u?id=3567773&q=lo
hi-fi URL: http://www.soundclick.com/util/getplayer.m3u?id=3567773&q=hi
Prince Ali ft. iNA & Asylum 7 - Real Recognize
lo-fi URL: http://www.soundclick.com/util/getplayer.m3u?id=3724810&q=lo
hi-fi URL: http://www.soundclick.com/util/getplayer.m3u?id=3724810&q=hi
Puzzle ft. Adam Bomb, Richie Sosa - Never
lo-fi URL: http://www.soundclick.com/util/getplayer.m3u?id=3346265&q=lo
hi-fi URL: http://www.soundclick.com/util/getplayer.m3u?id=3346265&q=hi
Relz - Gimme A Kleenex
lo-fi URL: http://www.soundclick.com/util/getplayer.m3u?id=3459411&q=lo
hi-fi URL: http://www.soundclick.com/util/getplayer.m3u?id=3459411&q=hi
Relz - Weather Network
lo-fi URL: http://www.soundclick.com/util/getplayer.m3u?id=3777572&q=lo
hi-fi URL: http://www.soundclick.com/util/getplayer.m3u?id=3777572&q=hi
Richie Sosa - M-City Anthem
lo-fi URL: http://www.soundclick.com/util/getplayer.m3u?id=3588810&q=lo
hi-fi URL: http://www.soundclick.com/util/getplayer.m3u?id=3588810&q=hi
Richie Sosa ft. Pedro - Poppin' Off
lo-fi URL: http://www.soundclick.com/util/getplayer.m3u?id=3588803&q=lo
hi-fi URL: http://www.soundclick.com/util/getplayer.m3u?id=3588803&q=hi
Scandalis - Bad Mann
lo-fi URL: http://www.soundclick.com/util/getplayer.m3u?id=3144970&q=lo
hi-fi URL: http://www.soundclick.com/util/getplayer.m3u?id=3144970&q=hi
Smugglaz f. Tough Dumplin' - Jane Finchin' (Remix)
lo-fi URL: http://www.soundclick.com/util/getplayer.m3u?id=3810951&q=lo
hi-fi URL: http://www.soundclick.com/util/getplayer.m3u?id=3810951&q=hi
Soulja - The Illest
lo-fi URL: http://www.soundclick.com/util/getplayer.m3u?id=3404998&q=lo
hi-fi URL: http://www.soundclick.com/util/getplayer.m3u?id=3404998&q=hi
SpittFire ft. Feat Massy - 2Night
lo-fi URL: http://www.soundclick.com/util/getplayer.m3u?id=3669001&q=lo
hi-fi URL: http://www.soundclick.com/util/getplayer.m3u?id=3669001&q=hi
Stack Dough - Clap Mothaf***a
lo-fi URL: http://www.soundclick.com/util/getplayer.m3u?id=3283213&q=lo
hi-fi URL: http://www.soundclick.com/util/getplayer.m3u?id=3283213&q=hi
Stack Dough - Get Away
lo-fi URL: http://www.soundclick.com/util/getplayer.m3u?id=3338300&q=lo
hi-fi URL: http://www.soundclick.com/util/getplayer.m3u?id=3338300&q=hi
T-West - Hard To Explain
lo-fi URL: http://www.soundclick.com/util/getplayer.m3u?id=3390589&q=lo
hi-fi URL: http://www.soundclick.com/util/getplayer.m3u?id=3390589&q=hi
T-West - Vowel Bootcamp
lo-fi URL: http://www.soundclick.com/util/getplayer.m3u?id=3157441&q=lo
hi-fi URL: http://www.soundclick.com/util/getplayer.m3u?id=3157441&q=hi
T-West – Invincible
lo-fi URL: http://www.soundclick.com/util/getplayer.m3u?id=3639770&q=lo
hi-fi URL: http://www.soundclick.com/util/getplayer.m3u?id=3639770&q=hi
Traphik - Hustla Suppliers
lo-fi URL: http://www.soundclick.com/util/getplayer.m3u?id=3911788&q=lo
hi-fi URL: http://www.soundclick.com/util/getplayer.m3u?id=3911788&q=hi
Truezt - Music is My Gangsta
lo-fi URL: http://www.soundclick.com/util/getplayer.m3u?id=3166244&q=lo
hi-fi URL: http://www.soundclick.com/util/getplayer.m3u?id=3166244&q=hi
Truezt - My Struggle
lo-fi URL: http://www.soundclick.com/util/getplayer.m3u?id=3405044&q=lo
hi-fi URL: http://www.soundclick.com/util/getplayer.m3u?id=3405044&q=hi
VT - f*** An Intro
lo-fi URL: http://www.soundclick.com/util/getplayer.m3u?id=3459366&q=lo
hi-fi URL: http://www.soundclick.com/util/getplayer.m3u?id=3459366&q=hi
VT - You Ain't Know
lo-fi URL: http://www.soundclick.com/util/getplayer.m3u?id=3665368&q=lo
hi-fi URL: http://www.soundclick.com/util/getplayer.m3u?id=3665368&q=hi
VT ft. Stack Dough - Dont Talk Bout It
lo-fi URL: http://www.soundclick.com/util/getplayer.m3u?id=3665373&q=lo
hi-fi URL: http://www.soundclick.com/util/getplayer.m3u?id=3665373&q=hi

Enough proof?

energizer
05-16-2006, 10:02 PM
enough of this yo, im from canada and am tired of seeing like 3 threads about canadian hip hop, who cares if people wanna be ignorant to the talent, its their loss so enough already

chiba
05-16-2006, 11:16 PM
rugged intellect
he will come back just like the rest of them
aahahaha

yeah canada has its areas
its easy to get guns in toronto
i think the hot dog vendors are selling them ahahah

montreal has nuff haitians
them cats are friggen nuts if u mess with them

vancity has alot of asian and indian gangs

aint nuttin sweet here

bonez07
05-17-2006, 05:24 PM
wtf? you already posted this shit, you made it its own thread! for fuck sakes man, who is telling u its whack? cus from what I've read aside from 1 or 2 people its gotten nuthin but love.
nah but i posted it in a new thread for people who havent heard much anyways

Ya_Bane
05-18-2006, 05:57 AM
Here's the track I talked a bout some time ago.

It's Swollen Member's Madchild who's guesting swedish rapper Fronda's new album.

Fronda - Jag äR Tillbaka feat. Madchild by Bigupload.Com (http://www.bigupload.com/d=308794A9)

bonez07
05-20-2006, 12:53 PM
JB is sick...did a joint with Game, Fire In Ya Eyes..oh LORD